Anime Crossovers 2,863 members · 1,663 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

One Punch Mare, anyone?

Bringing this thread back into our rather revamped version of the group, which anime or manga do you think deserves a Friendship is Magic crossover story— whether it be X meeting X, or X literally becoming Y.

The cast meeting or even becoming the sailor scouts would rule, don't you think?

Personally: One Punch Man, Boku no Hero Academia, Mirai Nikki, and Kill la Kill all sound like nice ones. Maybe a Cutey Honey one staring Pinkie Pie, as well. Why her? Just seems to fit.

The question is: What do you guys think?

Maybe a crossover with Elfen Lied. Imagine Celestia controlling Lucy to defend Canterlot from the Changeling horde, only for her to turn on Celestia after tearing Chrysalis to chunky stew meat.

5714535 Since Genos has never shown any mental or magical powers, personally I'd make him a cyborg Earth pony.

I kinda want to see a Black Cat/Equestria Girls crossover, and some kind of crossover with Rave Master (the manga, not the anime).

5714535 JoJo's bizzare adventure

5714535 Time to enact my inner JoJo Trash: There is a GREAT deal of potential for a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure crossover, not just with the characters form the series themselves. As much as I griped with the idea of Stands being a 'Monster-of-the-Week' cliché in Stardust Crusaders, they were taken to a new level with Diamond is Unbreakable, and the idea of certain people (or ponies) acquiring these spectral manifestations of willpower is very interesting to me. And NOT just because I have the idea of Trixie using a Stand to get away with using stage magic is humorous to me.

SapphireSparks
Group Contributor

5714535 I want to do an Assassination Classroom crossover.

5714535 Heaven's lost property(manga is better then the anime)the name of the manga is sora no otoshimono

overthetophat
Group Contributor

Kill la Kill and Soul Eater.

They just do.

5714535 Zoids, I've only found one of them on here

5714535 How about Drifters?

5714535 MY LOVE STORY!

I have an idea of how it could go, but no time to write it, maybe someone could PM me and I could tell them about it?

5714535 Their a disturbing lack of Mazinger related crossovers and Getter Robo crossovers and that should be fixed.

That should be fixed.

Like seriously we need more of this.

5714535 I would like to see a crossover between MLP and The Devil Is a Part-Timer! That would be interesting.

5714535 Does my avatar tell you?

BLUE EXORCIST

PLEASE

A) I agree
and
B) I approve.

5714535 See how many you recognize :raritywink:

ive got one for ya
a one punch man crossover in which any opm character besides saitama gets transported to equestria.

say for example,if king were to be sent there either as a pony or normal or genos or garou or heck even black sperm if you want.
thing about this is how those characters might respond to it,like genos would be too literal and tatsumaki would be a pain to everyone
there is garou and king,well,that i would wanna see

My hero academia crossover as a early season 2__ Midoriya in equestria story I can imagine him trying to beat someone like sombra who is dodging self harming attacks and does some crazy crap

My Hero Academia and Boruto crossover would be nice. Here is an example video I made. Mitsuki vs Tokoyami

I was thinking......Maybe "Pretty Cure", Has anybody heard of that?

Assassination Classroom would be perfect for a crossover, not MLP otherwise but Equestria Girls. Take it as Korosensei teaching Canterlot High School and the Wondercolts or even a context many years later where one of the members of Class 3-E (notably Nagisa) goes abroad to Equestria and teaches Neighponese to CHS, only that he's brought his assassin experience as he always had, and he learns about Equestrian Culture while his students learn vice versa.

I think tensei shitara slime datta ken could be a decent crossover with Rimuru and Ranga being sent to Equestria(around season four or five) in his final Ln form, it would be epic, he tries to build a new town or atleast improve Ponyville. Or he could inhabit the two sisters old castle. And hey maybe Twilight and Rimuru could be shipped, first off starting as enemies but slowly but surely joins demon lord Rimuru. Also massive fights

The only ones I recognize are Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball. What are the others?

What we have here are:
Sailor Moon
Toriko
Dragon Ball Z
Gurren Lagan
Kill la Kill
Gurren Lagan again
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Zoids? (It's been long enough that I forgot!)
Spirited Away
The Cat Returns

OK... This might sound crazy, but... Jojo's bizzare adventure X MLP

Personally I think we could use a MLP crossover with Yu-Gi-Oh GX, mainly because I've seen plenty of stories with the original Yu-Gi-Oh (and I believe I saw one with Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V), but almost none with GX. Not to mention that GX barely gets enough love as it is, and I think a crossover with MLP would help give it love.

Fruits basket deserves more crossovers. Preferably with Fluttershy as a main character.

ok well i suddenly have a idea but first anyone know anime called senki zesshou symphogear? If yes, please reply but first i want to explain first, reading famous stories about mlp x korra especially the little pony legend which is awesome! And another similiar like it only with bakugan. Its give inspired to write like these two amazing story only possible different. It set after season 4 of mlp where tree harmony first appear episode and during symphogear (gx/season3). I already set on the mane 6 partners bond with six symphogear wielders. The thing is i already decided tachibana hibiki with twilight sparkle and rarity with maria but others not yet i decided. So i would like it if you guys give opinion which mane 6 partner i should choose perfect fit with symphogear girls (unless you guys never watch that anime it's okay)?

Fairy tail, Seven Deadly Sins, RWBY pretty much any anime with magic or "The power of friendship" would work those are just my favorites

The Rising of the Shield Hero. I love it, and quite frankly I can see so much potential for this idea. Either Naofumi and his team ending up in Equestria as ponies, or one of the characters (preferably Sunset or Pony Twilight) end up becoming the Shield Hero in his place.

I personally wouldn’t mind a crossover with Muv-Luv specifically the one with the TSFs either a displaced or not is okay with me.

I would pick Food Wars because I wonder what the MLP characters will react when they eat food or someone else's food and activating the foodgasm.

I would personally want either Space Battleship Yamato or Gate crossovers. I would like to see how the ponies of Equestria would react to the firepower of either the EDF/UNCN Yamato or Japanese Self-Defense Force.
If you don't know either of them, here's the intros:
Gate, Thus the JSDF fought there.
1970s Space Battleship Yamato
2012s Space Battleship Yamato

is their any technology super hero's

Maybe a crossover with Nihonkoku Shoukan?

We need crossovers with Beastars, for a wide variety of reasons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40