• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 3,126 Views, 142 Comments

Master of Dimensions, Pleaser of Crowds. - Dimentio



Dimentio drags a surprised closet-brony into Equestria. Along the way, he learns of the magic of friendshi-Nope! Instead Dimentio begins a new quest to destroy everything and create his own perfect dimensions that he may rule.

  • ...
8
 142
 3,126

Chapter nine: The Amulet.

Chapter nine: The Amulet


Trixie and Dimentio wandered the forest for hours. The trees staring menacingly back at them as they walked. Dimentio was quickly becoming annoyed with Trixie's inability to figure out where they were.

"You know, I may actually have an idea." Dimentio mused.

"And what would that be?" Trixie asked, she had been hoping that Dimentio would have gotten bored and moved on by now.

"One moment." Dimentio said as he forcibly took control of Trixie's form.

"Monti~!" Dimentio yelled in a singsong tone. Seconds later, the manticore emerged and stood attentively in front of Dimentio.

"How did you do that? No one has ever tamed a manticore before." Trixie said in disbelief.

"Hehe... I would expect you to understand that magic can overcome any obstacle. Sadly, you disappoint me at every turn." Dimentio said shaking their head.

"Monti, find the path to the closest hut in this forest... We have an amulet to take." Dimentio said with glee. Monti sniffed the air for a moment and then began to move towards the scent of potions.

"Wait, you don't mean." Trixie said cautiously.

"Oh, but I do... The Alicorn Amulet." Dimentio said gladly as he forced Trixie to follow Monti.

"N-No! I won't let you!" Trixie said as she tried to resist once again.

"You are one dense girl." Dimentio said casually. "when will you realize that you can't even slow me down?"

"Sh-shut up!" Trixie said through clenched teeth.

"Have it your way, just don't whine to me when your sanity finally gives out." Dimentio said with a sigh.

The group continued into the forest until they arrived at Zecora's hut.

"So this is the home of the keeper of this powerful artifact? How... quaint." Dimentio said with a shudder.

"Trixie happens to know that Zecora is one of the best potion makers in equestria." Trixie said.

"Mmmhmm, I'm sure she is." Dimentio jested.

"Surely this isn't Trixie I see, and can I help you possibly?" Zecora said as she exited her home.

"She speaks in rhymes? I could have some fun with this." Dimentio chuckled deviously.

"Zecora, whatever happens don't let him get the amulet!" Trixie forcibly yelled while Dimentio was distracted.

"What my associate means to say, is that I shall be acquiring that amulet... Today!" Dimentio said impatiently.

"Surely you jest, perhaps a mental examination is best." Zecora said as she skeptically looked at the suddenly masked Trixie.

"This turn of events is quite a shame, through what happens next remember that you're to blame." Dimentio said as he nodded Trixie's head towards Zecora and forced one of the Floro sprout-like plants into Zecora's head. The potion maker seemed to fight for a moment before her eyes glazed over. Seconds later, a small sprout popped out of her head.

"Alright, now find me that Alicorn Amulet." Dimentio commanded.

"What did you do to her!?" Trixie asked mortified.

"Simple, I have implanted a seed that has quickly blossomed within her mind! It's a beautiful process really." Dimentio chuckled.

"You monster!" Trixie yelled. A moment later, Zecora returned with a small locked chest. She unlocked it to reveal a small red jeweled amulet.

"It doesn't look all that powerful." Dimentio said, unimpressed. He used Trixie's magic to float the amulet around her neck.

"Please don't, just stop this madness!" Trixie yelled in protest. A second later a small click was heard and Trixie's look of horror was replaced by a smile.

"Feeling better?" Dimentio asked as he felt the power surge from the amulet.

"Never better... I think it's time to go back to Ponyville." Trixie said as she quickly lost her thoughts about right and wrong.

"Soon... For now, we must prepare." Dimentio said "We can't afford to be caught unawares twice in one week."

"Fine, but when we go; Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends shall pay!" Trixie said triumphantly as her eyes took on the red hue of the amulet.

"Oooh, I'm liking this new you." Dimentio said before he erupted in mad laughter, Trixie soon joined him.


Meanwhile,back in Ponyville


John woke up in the middle of the library, ponies were strewn around the room with cups still in their hooves.

"Must've been one heck of a party last night." He said as he rubbed his temples.

"Well, my parties are always great!" Pinkie exclaimed. "And you seemed to really like it!"

"I must have." John said as he let out a loud yawn.

"John, we need to speak." Princess Celestia said as she entered through the open door. John looked to his right to find that Pinkie Pie had passed out again.

"Alright, what do we need to talk about?" John responded tiredly.

"Discord sending Dimentio to the Everfree Forest may have been more detrimental than beneficial." Celestia said with a hint of frustration.

"What do you mean?" John asked cautiously.

"I noticed a spike in power coming from the forest, it contained traces of Trixie's power." Celestia said ominously.

"Are you saying..." John began, knowing where this was going.

"They have the Alicorn Amulet, an artifact of incredible power." Celestia said solemnly.

"What!?" Twilight said as she sprang awake. Her hair was frazzled and her eyes showing signs of insanity.

"Good, you're awake too. This is a serious matter. Where is Discord?" Celestia asked.

"Right behind you!" Discord announced jokingly.

"This is no joking matter, Discord." Celestia declared firmly.

"Unfortunately, you're right." Discord said with a suddenly serious face that he wasn't able to maintain for long.

"If I know Dimentio at all, I'd still say we have a few days before Dimentio tries anything." John said.

Chapter proofread by-Nightingalehound

Author's Note:

I hit 10k words! Other than that I have no news.