• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 3,126 Views, 142 Comments

Master of Dimensions, Pleaser of Crowds. - Dimentio



Dimentio drags a surprised closet-brony into Equestria. Along the way, he learns of the magic of friendshi-Nope! Instead Dimentio begins a new quest to destroy everything and create his own perfect dimensions that he may rule.

  • ...
8
 142
 3,126

Chapter 15: Your Fool, Delivered.

Chapter 15: Your Fool, Delivered


Dimentio arrived back where he left Trixie, as he expected she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, he heard a few crunching sounds as someone/pony approached.

“Finally...What did you do up there?!” Trixie asked as she emerged from the surrounding trees..

“Subdued a prince, captured a princess, stole a crystal heart, and killed a human. Any questions?” Dimentio asked as he continued his casual waltz back to where he agreed to meet the changelings.

“Wait! What do you mean, ‘captured a princess’?” Trixie asked alarmedly.

“I captured a princess, I don’t think I can get much clearer than that.” Dimentio retorted.

“Where is she? Did you leave her at the castle or something?” Trixie inquired as she looked around for the pink alicorn.

“No, I left her in Dimension D.” Dimentio explained.

“Dimension D?” Trixie asked.

“I thought we were done with the questioning thing...”Dimentio said, shaking his head. “Regardless, I doubt you could wrap your head around my kind of magic.”

“Hey! It was a simple question, you didn’t have to insult me.” Trixie said angrily.

“You even admit that it was a simple question.” Dimentio sighed.

“Ugh! You are insufferable sometimes.” Trixie murmured.

“Says the blue horse that, until a day or so ago, couldn’t go through a sentence without saying her own name.” Dimentio replied. Trixie opened her mouth to argue, but was stopped by Dimentio raising his hand. “Now, back to business. I have half of what I need. Do you happen to know what counts for a ‘monster’ in this world?”

“Well, you and that other creature I guess. ‘Monster’ isn’t a term that is used often in Equestria.” Trixie answered, unsure as to where Dimentio was going with this.

“Hmm...I’m certainly not an option for this...And I’m pretty sure I can’t use a dead body for it either so that disqualifies John.” Dimentio said, lost in thought. “Perhaps I should enlist some outside help.”

“What do you mean, ‘outside help’?” Trixie asked suspiciously.

“Hmm? Oh, nothing to worry your pretty little head about.” Dimentio said. “How about you meet the changelings and give them our present. There is something I must attend to.” Dimentio said as he handed the crystal heart to Trixie, who accepted it with clear confusion. Dimentio suddenly snapped his fingers and warped away to another world.


Oh yeah, I almost forgot about John didn’t I?


John hurdled to the ground at a frightening pace, he saw both Twilight and Rainbow Dash trying to save him, the latter was catching up quickly. Unfortunately, he hadn’t told them about his newly acquired ‘safety net’.

“Don’t! Both of you slow down!” John screamed over the rushing air.

“No! I’m not going to let you fall to your death!” Twilight yelled back.

“Me neither!” Dash agreed.

“I’ll be fine!” John argued.

“I’ve got ya!” Rainbow Dash yelled as she grabbed John’s arm, she didn’t see the rapidly approaching ground in time. “Aw horsefeathers.” She said as she closed her eyes and braced for impact...but it never came.

“Told you.” John said as they were both thrown back upwards violently.

Rainbow Dash looked around flabbergasted. A second ago, she was about to collide with the ground at a speed that would have left her crippled...or worse.

“How did you...how are we...why didn’t you say something!” Dash yelled after finding the right words.

“I tried, but you and Twilight insisted. Oh shit, Twilight!” John yelled as he looked back towards the ground, searching for his purple friend.

“Up here!” He heard from above, somehow, Twilight had gotten back up to the rest of their friends.

“I think you forgot that she could teleport.” Dash chuckled. “Speaking of which, how are we going to-umph!” She was interrupted by an abrupt impact as the two landed inside the tower beside the other ponies.

“I think I have some explaining to do.” John said as he set Rainbow Dash down.

“You can do it on the way back to Ponyville, we need to tell my brother what happened.” Twilight said urgently. John nodded and the group left the trashed throne room and made their way back to the train station.


Back to Dimentio


Dimentio made his way through the small, dirty town of Rogueport. This was the perfect place to find a candidate. Suddenly, a blue thief bumped into him. Dimentio noticed that the fool had tried to pat him down for coins.

“Hey, watch where you’re going!” The hoodlum yelled as he attempted to run away. Unfortunately for him, a bright barrier was suddenly blocking him off in every direction.

“I’m afraid I have no use for your currency here.” Dimentio tutted at his captive. “But, I will not tolerate some common thief attempting to mug me.”

“Uh, listen, if you let me go I’ll give you two hundred coins!” the thief begged.

“I think I just told you that I have no use for your coins. I’m starting to think that being blue makes you dense.” Dimentio sighed

“Just let me go!” the blue thief implored.

“How about I-wait, why am I asking you? Ciao!” Dimentio said as he walked off. A moment later, the magical box surrounding the bandit ignited and obliterated the incarcerated being.

“That was a minor setback, fun as it was.” Dimentio said with a slight bit of disappointment tainting his voice. “Where am I going to find someone useful and ignorant?”

“Buhuh whaaa!” Came a sudden voice causing Dimentio to look around. The moment he looked down he saw a growing shadow below him. The jester quickly sidestepped just before a round shape made contact with the ground.




Proofread by Renegade Timelord
Preread by Nightingalehound

Author's Note:

Well, sorry about the late chapter release. Lot's of stuff has gone down recently that has really slowed down this chapter's release. ChangelingLumin (my faithful editor) has been banned, so this chapter's quality may not necessarily be up to par (it still ought to be close, given the fact that my prereader and proofreader are still doing great jobs). I am now in desperate need of someone to fill in for ChangelingLumin until (that is if they lift these bans) he gets back, so please leave a comment about it if you're interested. As usual, I shall now beg you all to comment with feedback and general suggestions. (I get lonely)