• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 3,126 Views, 142 Comments

Master of Dimensions, Pleaser of Crowds. - Dimentio



Dimentio drags a surprised closet-brony into Equestria. Along the way, he learns of the magic of friendshi-Nope! Instead Dimentio begins a new quest to destroy everything and create his own perfect dimensions that he may rule.

  • ...
8
 142
 3,126

Chapter 12:First Blood

Chapter 12: First Blood


John woke up and looked around groggily the events of what happened earlier still fresh in his mind.

“When I get my hands on that Draconequus...” He began as he rubbed his temples still stressed about what happened.

“You’ll what?” Discord asked, the chaotic god suddenly appeared right beside John; a pen and paper magically appeared in his hands.

John grunted in response not wanting to start a fight, just yet.

“Does someone need to fly again?” Discord suggested as he threateningly waved his clawed hand about in the air.

“No! Erm, I mean, no I don’t believe that is necessary.” John said as he stood up, a hint of caution on his voice.

“Good, because we have a problem.” Discord said seriously, as he crossed his arms and looked at John with bemusement.

“Yes?” John asked nervously as he inched toward Discord slowly, his head cocked to the side.

“We’ve lost track of Dimentio.”

“You’ve gotta be kidding me.” John facepalmed, as he sighed in frustration.


Meanwhile, in a much colder place


Dimentio looked upon the icy landscape surrounding the Crystal Empire.The barren snow fields of the north leaving nothing for the eye to look at; except maybe more snow. But inside the kingdom, was a different matter. Crystallized rocks, and houses dotted the landscape, the shiny inhabitants blissfully trotting about as they went about their daily lives. The place really lived up to it’s name, being a city of beauty.

“Mimi would love this place.” Dimentio thought as he observed the scenery, his eyes sparkling in false amazement and his jaw dropped.

Trixie was wrapped in a coat that held the same pattern as her trademarked cape and hat. She wondered how Dimentio planned to steal the crystal heart.

“So, I’m going to guess that the crystal heart is at the top of that spire there?” Dimentio said, pointing out the obvious.

“Probably, I think it would be in the throne room...along with the leaders. You didn’t really think it would be that easy did you?” Trixie asked teasingly a smile beaming across her face.

“You underestimate me again, Trixie.” Dimentio deadpanned as he floated towards the top of the spire.

“Hey, what about me!?” Trixie yelled up at Dimentio, quickly changing her tune.

“I’ll be back in a tick, find something to do while I’m away. Ciao!” Dimentio said with a wave as he picked up speed.

“But...and he’s gone.” Trixie said as she watched Dimentio fly to the top of the crystal spire. She huffed and looked around to find something to occupy her time...but to no avail.

Shining Armor sat upon the throne, bored as usual. Cadence on the other hand, was pacing back and forth. The Crystal Fair was coming up soon and she was determined to make it go off without a hitch.

“Why don’t we ask Twilight and her friends to help out?” Shining suggested as he looked at his wife with concern.

“No, it’s our responsibility...the crystal ponies are depending on us to set up the fair and we’re going to deliver.” Cadence said with determination.

“Well that’s great and all but...did that wall always have a barrier over it?” Shining asked as he noticed the strange hued wall seemed to glow.

“I don’t think-” Cadence began as the wall exploded into millions of crystal shards.

“And so I appear like a rainbow after an evening squall. One that rains skittles...for I Dimentio...am just that tasty.” Dimentio said as he entered the room through the smoke, he took a bow and smirked at his witty little one liner.

“You know, we do have a window.” Shining deadpanned as he stood up to meet the strange guest, but proceeded with caution in case he decided to do something.

“Windows are so...boring, unimaginative, and unoriginal.” Dimentio responded as he landed near the Crystal Heart, waving his hands in the air to emphasize his point.

“Stay away from that!” Princess Cadence said as she took a defensive stance between Dimentio and his target.

“You must be the princess of...love.” Dimentio said with an exaggerated gag. He closed the distance between himself and the princess within moments. It would be so easy for him to just kill her...

“Get away from her!” Shining yelled suddenly as he used a barrier to push Dimentio away from his wife. Once he had pushed the jester a suitable distance, he morphed the barrier into a bubble to contain him.

“Ooh, a bit of fire in this one.” Dimentio said as he tested the strength of Shining’s barrier. It was far from weak...but Dimentio didn’t need to overpower Shining Armor’s magic. He had his own tricks to use...dimensional tricks.

“I’m sorry ,who-or whatever you are, but I doubt you can get past that.” Shining said confidently.

“Don’t be so sure.” Dimentio said as he snapped his fingers. Small cracks appeared all over the barrier holding him in place.

“What the-what are you doing?” Shining asked incredulously as he redoubled his efforts to hold the barrier. The cracks slowed, but did not disappear. Sweat began to collect on the unicorn’s forehead as he began to tire.

“Just showing you who’s magic is better.” Dimentio said and snapped his fingers a second time. This time, the bubble shattered. Any energy Shining Armor had invested in the shield dissipated immediately, the force of the blast knocking him off his feet.

“Stop...Don’t hurt her...” Shining said as he blacked out from complete and utter exhaustion.

“That’s touching.”Dimentio said as he waltzed up to the passed out unicorn. He placed a foot on the stallion’s throat and applied pressure. Within moments, the unicorn would likely be dead.

“No!” Cadence yelled as she shook herself free from shock to save her husband. She managed to push Dimentio away with her magic sending him flying against a wall which shattered upon impact, and quickly made her way to her fallen stallion and attempted to heal him.

“Seriously, you two are adorable.” Dimentio said as he picked himself up and dusted himself off.

“Shut up!” Cadence practically screamed as she blasted Dimentio with her magic. She quickly returned her focus to Shining Armor, Cadence knew there was no way to battle the villain and defend her husband at the same time.

“Please just be Okay.” She whispered as she teleported Shining to Ponyville.

“I’ll be taking that heart now.” Dimentio said as he cracked his neck.

“Over.My.Dead.Body!” Cadence replied venomously.

“That can be arranged.” Dimentio returned as his signature grin adorned his face.

The battle for the crystal heart had started.

Edited by-ChanglingLumin

Author's Note:

Well, here's another chapter. Be sure to leave a comment down below.