• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 3,126 Views, 142 Comments

Master of Dimensions, Pleaser of Crowds. - Dimentio



Dimentio drags a surprised closet-brony into Equestria. Along the way, he learns of the magic of friendshi-Nope! Instead Dimentio begins a new quest to destroy everything and create his own perfect dimensions that he may rule.

  • ...
8
 142
 3,126

(Still Canceled) A Summary of What The Rest Would Have Been

Author's Note:

I suppose you all at least deserve this. It's a super condensed summary of everything that would have happened after the current chapter. Most of it wasn't really fleshed out so you may still have to fill in some gaps with your imagination. (and before you judge me, the majority of it was subject to change)

During the small rest period John is given, Lord Crump attacks with a large force of X-Nauts and the Magnus Von Grapple XI (looks quite like the Brobot+Magnus Von Grapple. The Ponyvillians actually manage to beat back the X-Nauts pretty easily, but Lord Crump proves to be another story when they find that he has a shield to block magic and standard projectiles. John confronts the X-Naut leader with the full belief that he can beat him by simply playing off Crump's idiocy. John gets beaten pretty badly but at least manages to damage the machine's power supply forcing the shield to drop. Shining Armor then works together with his two subordinates to destroy the giant robot, but Crump still escapes and the remaining X-Nauts disappear with him. Lord Crump informs Dimentio of John's survival and the competence of the soldiers in the town.

John's magic training begins and goes relatively well as he finally learns how to at least summon up a spark of it to fight with by convincing the power within him that NOT doing so would lead to his death. Shining, proud of his work, leaves for Canterlot upon being summoned by the princesses. Little does he know that this was simply a diversionary tactic as Dimentio casually enters the town and attacks a cornered John. He reveals that in the human world, it had been several million years since he had teleported him to Equestria. John refused to believe it until Dimentio showed him a portal to what looked like a post apocalyptic earth. John reasoned that Dimentio had nothing to gain by lying and accepted what the jester told him as fact and quickly gave up. With nothing left to truly live for, John simply sulked into the corner and prepared for the death blow.The Cutie Mark Crusaders attempt to help the doomed human with a surprisingly effective ambush that delays Dimentio for a few moments. Dimentio, now annoyed prepares to teleport the Crusaders to another dimension to get them away without directly killing them as John jumps in the way. The spell has a decent area of effect and still strikes the Crusaders, teleporting John and the fillies to Rogueport.

Adventures in the Paper Mario world ensue as John and the Crusaders (now in paper form) attempt to find their way back. John decides that while he can't really blame Dimentio for what happened to the earth, he could still help the beings that had accepted him and kill the thing that took him from his world. Once John and the girls come in contact with Professor Frankly he learns that the power of the Crystal Stars(which have been stolen by many thieves after the events of TTYD) may give him the amount of power he'd need to get himself and the Crusaders back to Equestria while the Thousand Year Door itself would allow him to travel through Dimensions without years of training his powers. After a rather long journey with a few boss fights, John and the girls gather the stars and end up at the Thousand Year Door. The group manages to combine the power of the stars with the door they once sealed and transport themselves back to Equestria. They learn that it has been four years since they had left and Dimentio had taken over the entire Dimension. He apparently was planning on using Celestia for the formation of the Chaos Heart instead of Cadence as he wanted to see her face when she was forced to destroy the multiverse. John joins the few remaining fighters in the resistance in a last ditch effort to stop Dimentio. Luckily most of the Mane six managed(sans Fluttershy) to stay hidden along with the Elements. In a last ditch effort to save everything, the resistance attacks Dimentio's new seat of power, the now floating Canterlot. With quite a bit of effort and the death of both Fireside and Stonehull.

A series of battles happen including: Koopa Bros (would have been summoned and recruited by Dimentio by now) vs Rainbow Dash and Applejack, Shining Armor vs Lord Crump, Doopliss Vs Rarity and Pinkie Pie, Twilight vs Trixie, John(using the Crystal Stars) vs Dimentio, John, Celestia(injured), and Luna VS Dimentio + Chaos Heart (the rumor from before was false, he just wanted to lure the prisoners there to personally deal with this), and finally after the Elements catch up (now with Fluttershy) they blast Dimentio with the Elements of Harmony. This manages to weaken the Chaos Heart considerably, but not enough to completely destroy it. After this John fights Dimentio again with both of them weakened, the battle ends with John managing to grab and keep hold of Dimentio using the power left within the Crystal Stars to hold them both in place. After John pleads with them to do so as it would be the only way to stop the Chaos Heart for good, the Elements blast John and Dimentio and forcibly turn them both to stone. After this, the Crystal Stars bind the pair and they sink into the ground as the stars burst into the sky and separate (Dragon Ball Z style).

After the Mane Six age and die, an elderly Trixie finally brings the Crystal Stars to the site that Dimentio perished and undoes the lock holding Dimentio and John in place...

The End