• Published 3rd Feb 2012
  • 1,191 Views, 6 Comments

Unexpected Guest - Nightshy101



a tribute to guana at fanfiction.net Description:Applebloom meets a new friend and he's not a pony. -NOT human in Equestria fic-

  • ...
 6
 1,191

Cutie Mark Crusader

Applejack was laying in her bed. Her eyes were wide opened. Sun was rising, shining on her face. Normally she would wake up now but not today. She was awake till 2 AM because of her nightmare...

She was standing in front of a huge crowd. There were all ponies from Ponyville. She was standing and looking at them. They were doing nothing. Everypony was silent.
She tried to talk but she couldn't. Her mouth wouldn't even move. Same thing with her legs. She didn't have control of her body.

She closed her eyes for a moment trying to concentrate. When she opened them she couldn't believe what she saw.
Everypony was dead. Organs and blood was everywhere. In front of her were laying her friends. She started to cry.
Suddenly she heard a maniacal laugh. From the dark on the other side of the crowd Gabriel walked out. He was all covered in blood. He started to walk towards her. She tried to run away but she couldn't move. When he was a few meters from her he stopped. They were looking at each other for some time. He was smiling like maniac all the time. He got up and took a step forward. Finally he said darkly "Your turn". Applejack didn't have time to even think about this. He jumped to her with his sharp like razor blades claws...

In that moment she woke up.

It was time to go downstairs and start work. She knew that it was just a nightmare, but she was scared. She knew him a little, she talked with him. He seemed calm and shy, but he was a wolf. All of his race are extremely aggressive.

But he met Applebloom earlier, when she was alone and defenseless. If he wanted to attack, he would do it then. She calmed a little and decided to go eat breakfast. She got up, put her hat on and opened the door. As soon as she did it she felt delicious smell of apples feeling her nostrils.

She came downstairs and headed to the dining room. When she came in she saw that all table was covered in apple goodies. Apple frites, caramel apples, fried apples... Apple everything. Applejack walked to the table to examine this meal. In that moment Gabriel came out of the kitchen, carrying apple pie on his head. He was mumbling some song. He placet the pie on the table. When he noticed Applejack he jumped in surprise.

"Oh... Hello miss Applejack" He said shyly. "I thought that I should make a breakfast to thank you for letting me stay".

"Wow, you made THIS?" She said pointing at the table. He just nodded. "Thank ya" She smiled and stroked his head. He smiled back and they both sat.

Applejack decided to try caramel apples at first. They smelled really nice. When she took a bite her eyes widened. She had never ate that good apples. She swallowed and looked at Gabriel.

"These are GREAT! Where did ya learn how to cook?"

"Well..." He started blushing slightly "I was experimenting back at home. You see, I couldn't eat meat like others because of my teeth. They are not as sharp as other wolves. So I started cooking different meals from fruits and vegetables and.. This is it" He ended smiling.

'He can't eat meat' Applejack thought 'How could Ah forgot'. She looked at Gabriel. He was now eating some apple pie. She decided to take some more caramel apples and fried apples.

They were eating in silence. After a few minutes Applebloom walked inside the dining room.

"Hi everypony! Wow Applejack. Ya made these?" She asked looking at the table. AJ smiled and answered "Nope, It was Gabriel" She said pointing at him. He just waved to her, smiling shyly.

She trotted to the table. "Ah bet it tastes even better than it looks" she said and grabbed some apple fritters. Her reaction was the same as Applejack's. "Wow! How did ya learned cooking?"

When he was about to answer they heard a loud hit on the door and shouting 'I was first!-No, I was!'. Applebloom swallowed and said in a worried tone "Oh shoot. Ah forgot we are goin' crusadin' today"

Gabriel got up from his chair and asked curiously " You are going what?". When Applebloom was going to tell him the door shut open and the two crusaders galloped inside the dining room. Gabriel was standing on the other side of the room, watching the two fillies.

"Hi Applejack" They said in unison. Then the white unicorn with two-colored mane spoke "Hi Applebloom! Ready for today's crusading?". Applebloom didn't have time to answer Sweetie Belle's question. The 2nd filly, pegasus with orange fur and short purple mane said "Yeah! I have a few ideas! We could be Cutie Mark Crusaders Lumberjacks or..." she stopped and looked at Gabriel. The wolf blinked and gulped. The white unicorn looked in the same direction and shouted happily

"Applebloom! You didn't told us you have new dog. He's huge! What's his name?"

Applebloom looked at Sweetie Belle, then Scootaloo and finally at the wolf. He had a worried expression on his face. She wasn't sure what to say, so she decided to tell the truth.

"Well, actually he's not a dog and..."

"I'm Gabriel, nice to meet you two" he said with a weak smile. He wasn't sure how they will react. Nopony was. The two fillies looked ad Applebloom with puzzled look. She smiled nervously and finished "...and he's a wolf".

Two friends turned to Gabriel again. Scootaloo was first to speak, "Awesome!". Sweetie Belle was thinking for a moment with her hoof under her chin. Then she threw her hoof in the air and shouted "I know! You can go crusading with us!"

"I'm Scootaloo" The orange pony said.

"And I'm Sweetie Belle" The unicorn added.

Applebloom sighed in relief. Probably they didn't know what is wolf. She thought she shouldn't tell them now. Firstly they should know him better.

Gabriel smiled at them "Oh, you are Applebloom friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders! She told me about you much. You must be very cool."

Scootaloo raised her head proudly and Sweetie Belle blushed slightly. Applebloom walked to her three friends. "So if ya know each other now, let's go crusadin'!" She proposed. The fillies raised their hooves shouting 'YAY!' and ran out of home. Gabriel ran behind them.

Applejack was watching all scene smiling. She finished breakfast and got up from her chair. "I can let them play free for one day. Nothin' will go wrong" She said a little worried and walked out of her home. She decided to tell Twilight first. She is smart and she surely will tell them what to do.

She didn't know yet, that leaving Crusaders And Gabriel without looking after them wasn't such a good idea...

Comments ( 2 )

185092
thanks but it wasn't my idea Guana at fanficton.net wrote the story not me I just put it up here.:twilightsmile:

and for the other matter I'm editing the grammar on all the chapters:scootangel:

oh i bet the wolf grows teeth and claws and kill them

Login or register to comment