• Published 2nd Feb 2012
  • 5,663 Views, 240 Comments

Not so Evil Hobo Necromancer - NecromancerX69



Vincent is just a normal Shy Necromancer who is sent to Equestria by mistake to obey Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
22
 240
 5,663

Necromancer Vs. Captains... NO!

NEW CHAPTER HERE!!!!! xD
Hope you ppl like it! Also I will post new fanfics this week hope ya read them...
Thank you Zephyr 4 the help!
It begins...


“LoL WooT…” Normal talk
“LoL WooT…” Inner demon, conscience, telepathy talk.
“LoL WooT…” Thoughts, Inner talk.

Colt: Adult pony
Mare: Adult pony
Filly: Girl pony
Foal: Boy pony


Chapter 9
Necromancer Vs. Captains… NO!

[Location… Sleepy Hoof Town] 2 Weeks later…

Once Vincent obtained his Cutie Pox he started to experiment with many types of spells in order to just keep one cutie mark instead of the many that make him look like a really bad made tattoo all over his body.


In the end he managed to make a special rune spell at the expense of some literal pain in his flank, were he was forced to mark runes in a circle on his flank were should be located his cutie mark, with a knife leaving runic scars. Now thanks to those scars he no longer has cutie marks all over his body, but rather just one changer of cutie marks. Example: if he needs to use necromancy his flank will show the cutie mark of a Grimoire with a skull and a red candle on top of said skull. If he needs to cook his flank will show a fork with a knife cutie mark, etc.


During the first week he started to get ready to return to Canterlot for he finished study what he needed to learn of necromancy, which is minimum but the necessary.


Two weeks later the time has come to say good bye, he give a small speech of thanks to the townsfolk of Sleepy Hoof, they told him that they will miss him for sure, still they get to keep drinking in his bar.


He also said good bye to Muffin for the generosity of allowing him to live with her for a year, she hug him back almost as if he was her own kid, wishing Vincent good luck in Canterlot.

Later he said good bye to his friends:

Blue Blood who will stay just for another week and then go out and explore Equestria thanks to Vincent’s teachings.

Fancy Pants who just recently take a test to join Canterlot School of Rich Ponies. If luck is on Vincent' side he might see Fancy Pants during his stay in Canterlot.

And the spirits of the cemetery, for allowing him to train there.



[Location… Canterlot/ Palace] Present time…

Vincent just recently arrived in his foal form, along with his two minions, The Slender Mane and The Headless Horse. He was at the moment in the Throne room ready to tell Celestia the truth… While most of the guards are too afraid to approach him and his minions. Same could be said of a cute small purple filly hide behind Celestia.
Celestia was the first to speak…

“I welcome you back Hobo. How was your stay in Sleepy Hoof?” Said Celestia smiling and not scared of Vincent’s undead minions.

“It was the best thing that could ever happen to me; also I brought you a gift.” Said Vincent taking out of his saddle back with his magic a bottle of wine for the princess. She took it gladly with her own magic once Vincent lifted the bottle near her, she placed it on the side.

“Hobo before we can talk, allow me to introduce you to Twilight Sparkle she will be your roommate during your stay in the School of Gifted Unicorns.” Said Celestia showing him the filly hidden behind her.

"WHAT?!?" Thought Vincent along with Twilight.

“Celestia… I think you should reconsider; you could place me somewhere else. Even Twilight here thinks the same isn’t she?” Said Vincent with a sheepish grin. He looked at Twilight, waiting for her to say also something.

Now it's not that Twilight doesn’t wish to stay with Vincent because of he is a colt but by rather the things that follows him, that look out of a horror book.

“I-I-I think he is right…” Said Twilight to Celestia also with a sheepish grin.

“Nonsense. I think both of you will get along just fine if you give it the time.” Said Celestia to both Vincent and Twilight.

Vincent looked at Twilight and she to Vincent, then both look at Celestia, who made them a face of get along… No exceptions. They looked at each other again and said in unison closing their eyes.

“Fine…”

“Well then it’s settled, Hobo you will live with Twilight in my personal Library tower of the School of Gifted Unicorns for now on.” Said Celestia smiling to both of them.

“Now Twilight will you mind to wait for me outside along with the guards, I need to talk with Hobo.” Said Celestia.

“A-a-alright…” Said Twilight trotting outside with the guards.

“Hope you don’t mind Celestia if I send my Slender Mane to make sure no one eavesdrop.” Said Vincent to Celestia.

“I don’t mind.” Said Celestia smiling.

“Slender Mane stay outside the throne room, make sure no pony try to eavesdrop us.” Said Vincent to his Slender Mane. He obeys and follows the guards outside the throne room.

Once the Throne room was empty Celestia took a seat in her throne.

“Now Hobo with no one here except Nightmare and Headless Horse here.” She said pointing one of her hoofs to the Headless Horse.

“What is this truth you wish to tell me in exchange of the bits I send you? Hope is worth it…” Said Celestia a bit serious.

“Princess Celestia… Princess Nightmare Moon… Maxim… you all and the rest of the ponies of Equestria are nothing more than a cartoon made for little girls in my home planet.” Said Vincent while Celestia was not amused.

“Hobo don’t joke with me…” Said Celestia dead serious.

“What are you talking about?” Said Nightmare Moon also like her sister not believing him. While the Headless Horse or spirit of Maxim just keep silent.

“Nightmare Moon you are inside my head, I allow you to look information under MLP:FIM. Only then you will know the truth, also explaining to you a bit of what you found when we were in Manehattan.” Said Vincent to Nightmare Moon in his head.

There was a long silent pause in the throne room… until Nightmare Moon return from Vincent’s memories.

“Sister… I-I-I don’t know what to say but… That is indeed true what he just told me… We… We are all fake…” Said Nightmare Moon almost sad, for Celestia can read minds.
Celestia closed her eyes and asked…

“Hobo will you mind if I look also those memories?…” Said Celestia.

“Yes you may, your highness.” Said Vincent a bit regretting it.

She stood up from her throne and approached Vincent. Then she touched Vincent’s forehead with her horn… She saw the truth also…

“Then all that I did was nothing… Nothing but someone else imagination…” Said Celestia to Vincent.

“I am afraid so Celestia…” Said Vincent.

“Then what should I do from now on Hobo… Allow sadness to consume me or stop existing…” Said Celestia with saddened eyes to Vincent.

“I believe we all must move one and enjoy our life’s…” Said Vincent to Celestia. While Nightmare Moon was really sad inside Vincent’s head.

“Can I tell you something Princess… You are not alone in this…” Said Vincent.

“What ya mean Hobo?” Said Celestia to Vincent.

“If you are supposed to not exist and you are part of my people's imagination… Yet I am here talking to you… What makes me and my people…” Said Vincent like a Sage.
Celestia was in shock…

“Yes I am also fake for just being here, yet I am not sad, it brings hope to me that I might be able to save my people from their problems… even if we all are fake, we deserve to keep on living our own lives. So please Celestia accept the truth as an apology from me and my kind, for we didn’t know it would ended up upsetting you in the end.” Said Vincent really honest.

“Such wise words from somepony so young… You surprise me Hobo.” Said Celestia no longer sad but happy to know there is hope for everypony after reading Vincent's memories of MLP and the so called Bronies of his planet.

But now she changed expression with one a bit angry…

“Now Hobo about that rule 34…” Said Celestia to Vincent…

“I am so dead...” Could only though Vincent like he just saw death coming for him.


Outside the throne room the guards and Twilight watched the strange pony guarding the door of the throne room.

Until they all heared some crashing sounds and somepony inside said room begin for forgiveness while at the same time been thrown around the room like some sort of rag doll. Once the sounds stopped…


Vincent was inside the Throne room on the floor… Somepony could almost said he look clearly dead but he isn’t.

“I am surprised again Hobo, a normal pony would be dead by now.” Said Celestia with an angry face.

“I… Am… Full… Of… Surprises… Molestia…” Said Vincent wickedly with at least all bones broken.

Celestia got mad again and with her magic, she kept throwing Vincent around the room like a ragdoll, until she got tired, and left Vincent in middle of the throne room like shit.

“Well looks like I can’t kill you… Will you explain why?” Said Celestia to Vincent.

“While… I was in Sleepy Hoof… I stole blood from the Hospital… Unicorn blood… in my planet… they say if you drink said blood… You can turn into an immortal…” Said Vincent really, fucked up… Well that explains how he survived the TPHD.

“Also… I… Regret… Nothing… But Hell… I did… Deserved that… Will you… Forgive me… Molestia?…” Said Vincent again wickedly.

“Fine…” Said Celestia admiring Vincent’s guts.

“Just let me warn you something first Hobo… If you dare to do something to Twilight or the Elements, you will spend an eternity locked in the sun. You got that.” Said Celestia to Vincent.

“I Pinkie promise… Even if I can’t… Move my arms… Any more… But only if she or any of the mane 6… Want a good time… And never against their will…” Said Vincent.

“Fine, now heal yourself up, I must show you the Academy.” She said smiling to him, like if nothing happen… That Trollestia!

Vincent used a healing spell for the first time, luckily it patched him up, like if nothing happened, but he still felt sore for what Celestia did to him.

“Hope you didn’t told Twilight about Nightmare Moon inside me or me being human.” Said Vincent as he stood back on his hoofs.

“Nope, for I know it would cause some sort of paradox.” Said Celestia normally.

“Let’s go Hobo, you don’t wish to waste a good day.” Said Celestia now watching him.

“Fine…” Said Vincent walking a bit slowly because of the pain.

“That was the Stallionest thing I have ever seen master. I will follow you till you or I cease to exist.” Said telepathically the Headless Horse to Vincent.

“I may not approve your fetishes Hobo, but that was really awesome!” Said Nightmare Moon laughing and admiring Hobo guts to call Celestia: Molestia.
Vincent didn’t say anything for this will be the beginning of a new life…



[Time line… Vincent living with Twilight in Canterlot School of Gifted Unicorns]

Years passes by since Vincent started to live with Twilight. At first he was really shy around her, not because of what Celestia warned him, but by rather his own personality, still they both ended up getting along just fine for both love to read books, and give their best in their studies.

Celestia does taught both Vincent and Twilight from time to time and when she can’t they went to classes with other teachers.

Most of the time Vincent ended up asking Twilight for help when he plainly couldn't understand some things from the homeworks the teachers left him and he help her back in other areas he was more familiar with, like math, or chemistry.

Also it was the more troublesome life for every time Twilight bothered him about facts that spirits, ghosts, curses and stuff like that never existed. He taught her the truth of spirits, and curses the funny way. One of their professor’s is non-other than Doc, and he is always mean with the students, so Vincent teach Twilight how to make a Voodoo doll of him. The result was sending him to the hospital for two weeks.


Vincent’s funny life has been doubled with Twilight, since he liked to get both of them in trouble very often because of his dark magic, scaring the students along with the professors, and Twilight always ended up beating him for his evil mischievous nature.


In the end they ended up being in a brother/sister relationship, as the brother and sister they never had. Vincent calling Twilight her sister and her calling him brother… Better than being called Hobo.


Don’t forget Spike, Vincent liked to go arsonist with him out of boredom. So the brothers have been double for Twilight.


Also Vincent learned the hard way to never steal something in Equestria EVER again.


[Location… Canterlot/ School of Gifted Unicorns] 5 Years later since living in School of Gifted Unicorns…


“Brother! What are you doing! Professor Xavier is going to get mad at us if he finds out you stole those bones of dragon wings from his lab!” Said Twilight to Vincent.

Vincent was wearing the bones of dragon wings in his back just like the pegasi thanks to a spell he has been practicing, so he could fly. It kind of make him look like Kerrigan of Starcraft, only in a pony form.

“Sister you worry too much it will only be for a little while he won’t even notice.” Said Vincent to Twilight.

“What about the time you took that dragon egg, you almost blow up the entire school…” Said Twilight with a not very amused face.

“That was a small miscalculation of my part Twilight, don’t worry flying is not going to harm anypony.” Said Vincent to Twilight smiling a bit.

“How are you even going to fly with them, they don’t have tissue for you to fly with them!” Said Twilight thinking this is a really bad idea.

“Watch and learn dear Sister.” Said Vincent activating some sort of spell making his bone wings glow sky-blue. And for the first time in his life he flown…

[Read link before proceeding other wise you won't understand>>> Zephyr Fanfic Chapter 7 ]
Somewhere else at that moment someponies in the Royal Guard Academy were giving chase to a unicorn who kept teleporting out of their range, the name of the chasers are Radiant Gem a mare unicorn and Zephyr Verve a colt pegasi, while the name of the colt unicorn who was trying to get away from them is Iron Will, it had something to do with a prank.


Vincent was enjoying the wind in his mane, it felt fantastic to experience such a thing. While Twilight was in awe not believing her own eyes to watch Vincent fly, it make her almost jealous.

He flew for a while and landed on top of a statue of Princess Celestia that was located in the School. Twilight approached the statue but kept some distance to watch her brother with open glowing bone wings on top of it. He looked cool.

“Ok Brother you had your fun, return those wings before we get in trouble.” Said Twilight.

“Mmmm.. Naaa.. I think I will keep them.” Said Vincent.

“What! You will get in serious trouble! Remember that stealing is bad!” Said Twilight.

“I have to agree with her Hobo remember what happened to us in Manehattan.” Said Nightmare Moon to Vincent.

“Don’t worry Nightmare I am only fooling around.” Said Vincent mentally to Nightmare Moon.

“It’s ok to steal once in a while dear sister.” Said Vincent to Twilight and was about to fly away only to hear something in the distance that sounds like FusRoDah….. He ends up engulfed in a rainbow beam of energy that send him impacted to the mountain.

“BROTHER!” Said Twilight really scared and teleported where the impact ended.

She could not find Vincent for the many rock debris, so she started to get worried of him. She used her unicorn magic to lift various boulders, looking for him. Luckily she found him all black but still alive, and fortunately those are dragon bones, they didn’t get destroy because of the beam.

Once Vincent woke up he looked to Twilight and told her something really important.

“Please remember me from now on to never, EVER steal again.” Said Vincent. She only nodded smiling at him to know he is fine and with her magic she lifted him back to their library.


Back at the Royal Guard Academy…

“Gemmy do you think somepony was caught in the beam.” Said Zephyr to Radiant Gem.

“Hopefully not.” Said Radiant Gem blushing a bit of what happened back there.

“If somepony did, probably was just one poor bastard.” Said Iron Will to them.

Both give him a small buck on the back of his head.


[Time line… Vincent living with Twilight in Canterlot School of Gifted Unicorns Continue…]

In the end Vincent learned his lesson, to never steal again, for indeed Karma in Equestria works harder than planet earth… He also apologized to the professor, his punishment was to clean the school bathrooms without magic… Damn!


Still years passed, Vincent kept having fun in school and reading lots of books with Twilight. Also having fun with Spike and his minions.


For his luck, he got the chance to see Fancy Pants once in a while when he went to shopping in Canterlot with Twilight. Fancy Pants told Vincent, Fleur de Lis is going to the same school with him, and if things go well he might ask her to be his marefriend.


Let’s not forget our friend Blue Blood, he always sent a scroll to Vincent every month with a souvenir attached, and many times in those scroll he thanked Vincent for his teachings, for they saved him more than one time in his trip through Equestria.


Now the time has come to learn the most boring of classes in the School of Gifted Unicorns… Self-defense. Hell Vincent can take down every one if he wished and hell if he won’t try.


[Location… Canterlot/ School of Gifted Unicorns/ Battle Arena] 3 Years Later since the incident with the laser.

“These classes are pathetic!” Thought Vincent watching professor Membrane showing them how to throw balls of flame from his horn, in a very pathetic way… No wonder the guards never catched Vincent in Manehattan, they need serious training.

They were in the Battle Arena, a special area in the school where ponies can learn self-defense without worries of destruction for the arena can be destroyed many times and by magic restored. All the students were seated in the stalls while the professor was in the middle of the Arena.

“What do you mean Hobo?” Said Nightmare Moon.

“Just look at him, he is supposed to be a professional professor and he is throwing the fireballs I used against the fake Headless Horse, Hell I believe he was more powerful than this guy.” Said Vincent Mentally to Nightmare Moon.

“He is just teaching them. Of course he can make bigger balls of fire.” Said Nightmare Moon.

“Let’s test him then.” Said Vincent to Nightmare Moon with an evil smirk.

Membrane is a red unicorn stallion with yellow mane. He was about to keep giving for the first time to his students how to defend themselves with magical attacks only to be interrupted by Vincent.

“Professor is that the best fire balls you can throw? Because I think they are pathetic.” Said Vincent with a poker face, because when he means business what better way than to have a poker face.

Many of the students in the Arena gasped, Twilight only face hoofed.

“Brother what the hay you think you are doing?” Twilight thought.

“So you wish a serious demonstration, student Hobo?” Said the professor to Vincent, with a bit of his pride hurt.

“If you must, otherwise I am not learning anything here.” Said Vincent, making some of the students question him a bit. That was the nail in the coffin.

The professor made a huge giant ball of ember, and throw it to a target dummy. It burned up. The ball of fire was the same size the fake Headless Horse throw to Vincent in Sleepy Hoof.

“How about that!” Said Membrane smirking a bit.

“Mmmmm…. Pathetic.” Said Vincent many of the students gasp again.

“Well if you believe you can do it better why don’t you try with that target dummy left?” Said Membrane giving Vincent a challenge.

“Challenge accepted.” said Vincent now approaching the Arena.

Once on the Arena, he made his horn glow making nothing more than a very small ball of fire, and when he throw it, it moved slowly towards is target, making many of the students laugh at him.

“I am sorry but how is that pathetic to what I did if may I ask, student Hobo?” Said Membrane.

“It’s not over till the fat lady sings.” said Vincent to Membrane. Watching his small ball approaching his target it got closer… closer… CLOSER… Vincent said only one word.

Hellfire…” A big part of the Arena was engulfed in flames, the target dummy… Let’s just say he didn’t make it out alive. It look like a geyser made out of fire what destroyed the dummy. A really big geyser that reached the heavens… The professor was stunned, same for the students including Twilight.

“Teacher you made me sad. Now go clean yourself up, you disgust me.” Said Vincent to Membrane.
He left the Arena almost running. All the students cheered Vincent.

“Now who wants some serious classes in self-defense?” Said Vincent to the students. Many lifted their hoofs; let’s say all the colts and a few of the mares.

Twilight was still stunned she needed to talk with Vincent when classes were over. For now she lifted her hoof smiling at Vincent.

By the time Professor Membrane returned with one of the captains of the Royal Guard Academy, they ended up arriving watching all the students already throwing giant balls of fire, ice and electricity. Twilight was the best she could make her brothers Hellfire the second time.

“Which one of you is Hobo!” Said the captain he is a black unicorn with red mane. All the students got silent.

“It is I! Hobo the greatest asshole of all Equestria!” Said Vincent, man he likes to mock ponies of great authority. The captain got angry a bit.

“I am here to challenge you to a duel student Hobo! To see if you have what is needed in the ranks of the Royal Guard!” Said the captain.

“I am sorry to inform you I decline the joining! But… I accept the challenge because I am bored at the moment!” Said Vincent smirking evilly.

“So be it! All students go to the stalls!” Ordered the captain. Only to find Vincent also going to the stands.

“Don’t mock me Hobo! You stay!” Said The Captain.

“Fine…” Said Vincent.

Now Twilight was more interested in what is going to happen, and a bit worried for Vincent.

“I place the rules!” Said Vincent.

“Wait?! What?! I am the superior here!” Said angrily the captain.

“And I am the biggest asshole, not a big difference is there?!” Said Vincent making a few of the colt students cheer him.

“Good one!” Said Nightmare Moon, watching the captain not saying a word.

“The rules are no restrictions, no kills that is all! Ready when you are dick head!” Said Vincent, hurting the captain’s pride.

“So be it!” Said the captain, he began to cast a dangerous lightning bolt from his horn, to teach Vincent a lesson. Meanwhile Vincent only activated a shield spell that stops the lightning very easily.

Watching that the lightning was no use, the captain casted a bigger one, kind of trying to make Thundaga, but weak. It didn’t even destroyed Vincent’s shield.

“That’s not how you make a Thundaga spell, here let me show you!” Said Vincent lifting both hoofs to the sky, launching a small ball of electricity to the sky, that turns into a deadly stream of electricity towards the Captain.

He did not know the word Thundaga but now he knows it means you are f**ked. He casted a magic shield to protect himself, but the lightning destroyed his shield and left him stunned, giving time for Vincent to run at him and give him a Dynamic Entry.

Vincent was Victorious of the outcome. Making the students go wild. Professor Membrane left again, but this time carrying the body of the captain with him.

“Now where was I, oh yea, let’s keep teaching!” Said Vincent.


Minutes passed and now Professor Membrane come back with the the rest of the Captains of the Royal Guard Academy, only that this time one or their three superiors show up, The General of The Royal Unicorn Guard. Were only four of the Captains of the Royal Guard Academy are Unicorns plus one down.

They were watching the students, casting advanced attack spells again.

“Which one of you is Hobo?” Said the superior he looked like kind of old but not much, he is a dark green unicorn with golden mane.

“That’s me!” Said Vincent approaching them, he was at the moment teaching Twilight the Blizzaja spell.

“I heard from the professor that you single hoofdley beat one of the captains, is that true?” He said.

“Yes it was me, rather disappointed to say the least.” When he said that, almost all of the captains wished to kick his butt right there, but they can’t with their superior presented.

“Well if you feel disappointed, I apologize. Would you mind to fight with the rest to make it up for you?…” Said the superior, expecting him to say no…

“Well I say it won’t be fair for them, because I can take them out 10 seconds flat.” Said Vincent.

Far away a rainbow filly pegasus sneezed.

“Well then… Captains!” Said the Superior. The rest of the unicorn captains stand in front of him.

“Yes Sir!” Said the four in unison, one of them is a mare.

“Show me what are you made of and give this student the challenge he deserves.” Said the superior.

“Sir Yes Sir!” Said the unicorns.

“Students! Head to the stalls if you please!” Said the Professor, all of them obey, but this time Twilight is really worried of his brother. Will he be able to beat four at the same time?

Once the Arena was clear, only could be seen Vincent on one side and the unicorn captains in the other… This is going to be good.

“Begin!” Said the superior watching from the stands along with the other captains, following Vincent’s rules.

All the unicorn captains, got close together, and at the same time each of their horns started to glow; fire, electricity, ice and light.

Vincent was mocking them by placing one of his hoofs near his mouth and give a deep yawn.

Their horns start to glow even more powerful.

Vincent… Not giving a single buck.

Once their horns were charged, they fired a wave of magical fire, ice, lightning and light, towards Vincent.

He just made a quick spell, making his own shadow get solified in front of him in the form of a large circle absorbing the attack.

In the right side of the unicorn captains another shadow appeared looking the same only that this one shot all that the shadow of Vincent absorbed. Heading to the captains, only the mare was smart enough to step aside on time, while her companions received their own attack, leaving them knocked out in that instant.

“F**K! That was supposed to be a 10 second flat win!” Said Vincent a bit angry for the mare manage to escape their own attack.

“Now that is thinking with portals.” Though Twilight smiling at Vincent knowing he has the upper hoof now.

The mare of the captains is a withe unicorn with golden mane, now she is a bit scared for she just saw how he quickly took out her companions without lifting a hoof. She was the light user.

“Just surrender!” Said Vincent to the captain.

“I would hate to hit a pretty mare like yourself!” It made the captain blush a bit and get her angry at the same time.

She cast another spell of light and throw it to Vincent. He cast a shadow shield and defended himself from the attack.

“I didn’t know they have light magicians in Equestria! Let’s see how good you are against a darkness user!” Using the shadows of the Arena Vincent made them like tendrils and launched all of them at her. She quickly escaped by teleporting with light.

Once out of the range of the shadows, she made a sword of light and grabs it with her own magic ready to fight Vincent.

“I am starting to like this mare!” Said Vincent standing in two hoofs, and with his shadows he made a scythe, and spins it like a ninja leaving the rest of the Captains who are watching the spectacle with mouths open wide. All the students cheer him more, especially Twilight.

“Any time.” Said Vincent to the mare.

She charge him with her sword of light meeting light with darkness, clashing their weapons again and again, she might have speed along with her time in service. But Vincent has the knowledge of ninjas and assassins of his planet, along with the time he trained in Sleepy Hoof and in his free time inside the Library at midnight.

They kept at it for a while, dodging each of their attacks and blocking. But in the end the sword of the mare Captain vanished because she was out of magic.

Vincent taking the opportunity he made her lose her balance falling backwards, with his left hoof he holds her back, not allowing her to fall, leaving her in a dip position, Vincent’s face close to hers, with his scythe in his right hoof, placed the blade of said scythe a bit away from her neck.

“I win.” Vincent says.

She gave him a quick smack in his face, then quickly closed her face with his and gave him a kiss in the lips. Vincent was surprised because he did not expected that.

All the colt students went wild whistling them, while the fillies found it romantic, and Twilight was blushing. The captains… They wished to do the same like the colt students, but the other mare captains were looking them like say a word and you are dead.

Now Nightmare Moon was incredibly jealous and blushing a lot.

Vincent’s Scythe disappeared, and he helped the captain get back on her hooves.

“My name is Vincent, what’s yours pretty mare.” Said Vincent to the captain a bit shyly.

“Dawn.” She said blushing a bit not knowing what happened back there.

“Would you mind if I spar with you from time to time? I still need to get the hang of it.” Said Vincent still shy.

“Sure why not?” She said, not seeing his face.

“Impressive student, you are something else.” Said the superior of the captains.

“Would you like to join the Royal Guard?” He asked Vincent.

“I have to decline, I have my own loyalties.” Said Vincent to the Superior.

“What do you mean?” Said the Superior.

“Well for that ask Celestia, for it's classified.” He told him.

“Very well, captains! Pick up your companions we are leaving! Till next time Hobo.” Said the superior, leaving the Arena with all the captains.

Everything was over… Vincent beat the captains and finished the day by teaching his classmates how to defend with magic.


[Location… Canterlot/ School of Gifted Unicorns/ Private Library] Late at night…

Vincent and Twilight entered their Private Library to find Spike messing around with the Slender Mane, and Vincent’s Headless Horse reading a book (remember he is a ghost in flesh armor, the fact that ponies cannot see his head it doesn’t mean he hasn’t).

“Twilight! Hobo! How did the self-defense classes go?” Said Spike watching them enter.

“Oh Spike in the end it was Vincent who teached us how to defend ourselves.” Said Twilight.

“Really? What happened?” Said Spike a bit surprised.

“I just beat a couple of captains, no big deal, but now I believe my dear Sister wish to know what happened back there isn’t it?” Said Vincent looking to Twilight.

“Why yes! You got me worried for you back there in a second; I almost thought you went delusional!” Said Twilight a bit angry to Vincent.

“Well I have been already practicing self-defense magic before we even meet Twilight.” Said Vincent.

“How? You were just a foal back then?” Said Twilight.

“A very dangerous foal… Remember my Headless Horse.” Said Vincent to Twilight pointing one of his hoofs to the Headless Horse. She nodded.

“I beat him in a magic duel, when he was alive back then.” Said Vincent smiling a bit.

“Then what really happened? How did he died and keeps walking? I swear every time I ask the same question you always avoided me, now tell me everything!” Demanded Twilight.

“Twilight I promise I will tell you the truth later on, for now I will only tell you something that happened in the battle.” Said Vincent with a bad pokerface.

"There we go again avoiding the question." Thought Twilight, while Spike with the Slender Mane were watching them discuss, not knowing exactly what is going on. The Headless Horse just kept reading his book.

“Did you ever wondered how is it that my magic never grew weak after battling the Captains?” Said Vincent to Twilight smirking evilly.

“Just tell me already!” Said Twilight tired of his brother’s tease.

“Fine! I steal their energies like a vampire! Muhahaha!” Said Vincent. Twilight facehoofed.

“Aren’t vampires supposed to live in the night and not during the day?” Said Spike.

“Well they are those kind of vampires… But they are gay simple as that.”

Somewhere in another dimension some guy named Edward sneezed.

“But what really happened is that I used something some awesome goths teached me once… How to be a psychic vampire.” Said Vincent moving his hoofs trying to imitate a vampire out of fun.

“Fine… What are those?” Said Twilight.

“A psychic vampire is a hum-I mean pony with the ability to steal energy from you and you don’t even notice until you feel tired or your magic is diminishing. This is one useful spell some necromancers used when battling strong opponents.” Said Vincent smirking.

“So the captains were actually strong but you steal their energies?” Said Twilight.

“Nope they were weak. I only take their energies when they lose the fight, the most awesome part of this spell is that no one finds it out, until it's too late. Also don’t worry it's not like I steal their energies forever, they will be able to recover them momentarily.” Said Vincent.

“Didn’t you say you will never steal brother?” Said Twilight raising an eyebrow.

“That doesn’t applies to psychic vampires Sister, because I am just taking their energies for a time, and never ever keep it. So it's not stealing it's just lending.” Said Vincent (In other words Karma allows it, nothing to worry here).

“Fine… Now… Can you teach me?” Said Twilight smiling to his brother.

Vincent placed one of his hoofs in his chin making him look like thinking professional.

“Only if you-” Vincent was tackled by Twilight.

“Catch me?” Finished Vincent.

“Ha! every single time you say that and I just found a way to beat your rules.” Said Twilight smiling to Vincent. She looked really cute doing that.

“Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.” Said Vincent in Japanese watching cute Twilight.

“Those words again? What do you mean by that?” Said Twilight.

“Shh it’s a secret. Also, you win, meet me outside.” Said Vincent teleporting himself outside the library.

“Yes!” Said Twilight with triumph, also teleporting outside.

“I swear those two are crazy.” Said Spike, while the Slender Mane nodded. The Headless Horse still reading not giving a buck.


[Location… Canterlot/ Palace/ Throne room] Two 1/2 years later…

During those two years nothing much happened, except for Vincent ended up teaching the students self-defense, and sparing with Dawn every once in a while, making Vincent get better in weapon usage, also charring a bit of his own training to Dawn.

In the end Dawn could not fall in love with Vincent because she was already married with another stallion… The same captain he beat first. Still, friendship is magic and will always be appreciated so they both become the best of friends.

While Twilight has started to become more focused on her studies, and learned a thing or two her brother teached her. Also Spike learned a bit of Vincent’s self-defense, in case he needs to defend Twilight one day.

Everything was gone fine until… One day…

Vincent was in the Throne room with his minions because he was called by Celestia for a matter of great importance. Celestia was seated on her throne.

“Hobo we have a problem…” Said Celestia with worry to Vincent.

“What is it Celestia? What happened?” Said Vincent to the princess.

“Blue Blood is in trouble…” Said Celestia.

“What?! How?!” Now Vincent was scared for his friend.

“A letter just arrived, this morning, from Blue Blood’s Crow pet. Requesting rescue for he has been captured along with many ponies by one evil dragon that lives in the dark swamps beyond the Everfree forest, a 5 months walk from here.” Said Celestia, worried for Blue Blood and her subjects.

“Luck is on our side Hobo, the dragon is sleeping and from what blueblood said in the letter. The dragon left them food for them to still be alive by the time he wakes up…” Said Celestia now a small tear appearing on her face.

“He will eat them.” Finish Vincent…..


[Miny Grimoire Time!]
(During these miny Grimoires you will learn how to use the spells Vincent use in the fanfic or tell you why he can’t let you learn it)


o) Immortality Spell…

You will need: Unicorn Blood

Step one take the unicorn blood and place it in a glass of wine(optional).

Step two cheer for an eternal life and drink.

Step three enjoy your immortality.



o) Healing Spell…

I just don’t know any… Well yea I know some and they exist… but is not my kind of thing so go find yourself a withe witch to teach you, because with me the spell will more likely fail.


o) Voodoo Doll Spell…
I will post it in another chapter xD


o) Wings Spell…

It’s just Oc fanfic maded spell, not real. Maybe it could be possible to do if you live in Equestria…


o) Black Magic Spells…

I already teach you that in Chapter 4…


o) Shadow Blade…

You will need: Experience using dark energies.

Its exactly like the Energy Blade spell in chapter 4 only using darkness instead of your aura energy.


o) Psychic Vampire…

You will need: Just your mind.

This is what you need to turn yourself into a psychic vampire.

First find a victim, and then look her neck without him/her knowing it.

Then you start to picture in your head that you are taking his/her energy from the neck, while at the same time you suck real air from your mouth, like if you are eating spaghetti, only made out of energy.

You will need to train this spell every day for it to work, or else you are only wasting your time sucking just air and not a single energy at all.

You must keep your eyes in the neck while you do this. If you remove your eyes from the neck you will cut the link. This spell helps if you feel tired and need energy to keep your self awake, or need lots of energy for another spell.

Please be careful with this spell, because if you dare to suck a witch and you don’t even know, she will harm you really bad with a counter spell. Also because if people find you looking at their necks they will call you a creep and might even call the cops. So use this spell at your own risk.


[Important]: Necromancerx69 is not responsible if the spells actually work or not and you get killed.

Any complains in relation to my Magic/Believes and you being an Atheist, Christian, Non magic believer, Scientologist, etc.

Please call 1-800-I-DON’T-GIVE-A-F**K


First things first: Zephyr is making a appearance in my fanfic yay! hope ya like it Zephyr~♪


To those who don't know what I say to Twilight~♪

Japanese: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
English: There's No Way My Little Sister is This Cute ~♪

Also as I say first I am posting 2 new fanfics... no I won't stop working on this one, I will keep updating this one as always ether 1 or 2 chapters per week.

That is all my friends have a good day!
Thanks again Zephyr!