• Published 2nd Feb 2012
  • 5,663 Views, 240 Comments

Not so Evil Hobo Necromancer - NecromancerX69



Vincent is just a normal Shy Necromancer who is sent to Equestria by mistake to obey Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
22
 240
 5,663

Date and Duties... NO!

New chapter and just in time! Hope you ppl like it!
Thank my friend Zephyr for the pre-read.
I <3 you Zephyr!
its begins...


“LoL WooT…” Normal talk
“LoL WooT…” Inner demon, conscience, telepathy talk.
“LoL WooT…” Thoughts, Inner talk.

Colt: Adult pony
Mare: Adult pony
Filly: Girl pony
Foal: Boy pony


Chapter 13
Date and Duties… NO!

[Location… Ponyville/ Sugarcube corner] 1 hour later…

Dear God… it’s a booze party, ponies everywhere drunk or having a really good time. Sadly for Berry Punch, Vincent just made her an alcoholic.

“DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!” The ponies were shouting to Vincent as two pegasi were lifting one of the barrels making land the delicious liquid in Vincent’s mouth. Once the barrel was empty.

“Ya chinge!” Said Vincent cleaning his mouth with one of his hands, all the ponies cheer a toast in his name or clop.

“My turn! My turn!” Said Pinkie Pie.

“Hey are you sure you can handle it? It's too much booze.” Said Vincent to Pinkie Pie

“Of course I can handle it!” Said Pinkie Pie a bit offended.

Vincent just made the 'watch out we got a badass over here' pose.

“Berry well then! Bring the barrel boys!” Said Vincent to the pegasi now lifting the barrel and hovering over Pinkie Pie with it.

“I am ready!” Said Pinkie Pie with mouth open wide. Now the pegasi are dropping the delicious liquid in Pinkie Pie's mouth.

“DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!” There goes again with the pony shouthing.

Once the barrel was empty… Pinkie Pie was dizzy… every pony was quiet waiting…

“It’s a PARRRTAY!” Said Pinkie Pie, making all the guests and her friends cheer a toast in her name or also clop.

Yea the rest of the mane six were also there.

Applejack was having a nice chat with Twilight and Rainbow Dash, while Rarity was enjoying her drink with Fluttershy also chit-chatting.

Now some ponies are definitely starting to pass out meaning the end of the party.

Vincent stand on top of one of the chairs to make a very important announcement.

“Citizens of Ponyville glad you like the party but as you can see more than the half of the guests are passing out and they need somepony willing to take them home to rest. Any volunteers?” Said Vincent to the ponies. Many lift their hooves.

“Very well, pick the pony or ponies you wish to take home and have a very good night, thank you! This was one hell of a party hope we get one again!” Said Vincent finally, making many of the still awaked ponies cheer.

As soon he got down of the chair he found Pinkie Pie on the floor, passed out, making Vincent chuckle a bit.

The rest of the mane 6 approached, Vincent could almost tell Fluttershy and Dash were at the brink of passing out.

“Is she going to be ok?” Asked Twilight looking at her friend on the floor.

“Don’t worry sis she will be with one hell of a hangover tomorrow but besides that she will be fine.” Said Vincent with a smile.

“Twilight please lend me a hoof, I will carry Pinkie Pie to her room and I need somepony to show me the way.” Said Vincent not knowing too well the inside of Sugarcube corner.

“Sure.” Said Twilight with a smile. Vincent using his magic lifted Pinkie Pie and made her land on his arms with her head hanging on his shoulder.

“Show me the way.” Said Vincent following Twilight to Pinkie Pie room.


[Location… Ponyville/ Outside the Library] 20 minutes later…

“You sure you don’t want to stay here for the night?” Said Twilight to her brother as she sees him hop on top of his Undead Dragon followed by his minions.

“Sorry Twilight but tomorrow comes the new recruits for the night guard and I have offered my services to Nightmare Moon as their leader or general, you could say.” Said Vincent to Twilight.

“Don’t worry sis I will visit Ponyville every time I can.” Said Vincent with a smile to Twilight.

“Ok good night!” Said Twilight.

“Good night!” Said Vincent taking flight on top of his dragon heading back to his crypt.


[Location… Canterlot/ Palace/ Barracks of the Night Guard] The next day midnight…

Vincent in human form along with the Slender Mane and his Headless Horse they entered the new built barracks for Nightmare Moon's personal night guard. They are located next to the day guard barracks.

Inside the barracks were various ponies waiting, many unicorns, some batponies and very few pegasi. Vincent found a bit strange to find not a single earth pony but well, they might join later.

They were lined in formation, most of them looking to be in gangs or something for their attitude, maybe they are the rejected of the day guard by exception of the batponies, they are the new addition to Equestrian forces.

Vincent look at them… then activated his miasma spell focus only in fear.

“ATTENTION MAGGOTS MY NAME IS VINCENT THE NECROMANCER! I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A VERY EFFECTIVE GUARD AND OBEY YOUR PRINCESS ORDERS NO MATTER HOW SILLY THEY ARE! IF THEY TELL YOU TO FALL DOWN THE CLIFF YOU?” Said Vincent with the royal canterlot spell approaching them and stop in front of one of the unicorns almost asking him a question.

“Fall… Down…” Said the unicorn almost peeing out of fear.

“WHAT ARE YOU A FILLY! LOUDER!” Said Vincent to the unicorn.

“Fall Down!” Said the unicorn still with fear.

“THAT SHOUT WOULD NEVER SCARE MY MOM! LOUDER MAGGOT!” Said Vincent to the guard again.

“FALL DOWN!” Said the Unicorn shouting.

“THAT’S MORE LIKELY!” Said Vincent finally, looking at the rest, they were pretty scared. It makes Vincent flavor the simple idea to brake them and turn them into killing machines.

One of the pegasi sneezed. Vincent looked at him and approached him standing in front of him.

“WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE BY SNEEZING WITHOUT MY PERMITION!” Said Vincent to the sneezer pony.

“Nopony…” Said also with a whisper the pegasi.

“WHAT'S YOUR NAME PRIVATE!” Said Vincent to the pegasi.

“Pete…” Said the pegasi.

“NO THAT’S NOT YOUR NAME! YOUR REAL NAME IS MAGGOT! UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE YOUR SELF OF BEING WORTHY TO CARRY SUCH NAME AND HONOR YOUR FAMILY! IS THAT CLEAR?!?” Said Vincent to the pegasi.

“Yes sir!” Said the pegasi.

“GOOD! NOW GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 20 AND IF YOU FAIL ONE MY HEADLESS HORSE WILL TAKE YOUR HEAD FOR HIS COLLECTION.” Said Vincent pointing one of his hands to his Headless Horse. The Headless Horse takes out his axe to make him know he is not kidding.

Quickly the pegasi started to do the 20 Pushups.

“BY THE END OF THE NEXT TWO MONTHS YOU WILL MAKE THE SPETSNAZ FROM WHERE I AM FROM FEEL ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES IN COMPARE TO YOUR TRAINING!” Said Vincent with a very wicked grin.

“ENJOY THE LAST DAYS OF YOUR LIFES FOR I AM TAKING IT AWAY FROM YOU FOREVEEEEEER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!” Said Vincent with a very evil laugh making at least some of the ponies pee themselves.

“DOWN AND GIVE ME 20 YOU WEAKS!” Said Vincent to the ponies who peed themselves. Vincent sure felt a tiny bit bad for what he did… who am I kidding he is going to enjoy it.


[Location… Canterlot/ Fancy Restaurant] End of the week…

Vincent was in a Fancy Restaurant with Nightmare Moon in a special private section made for special occasions. Vincent was wearing his goth stile tuxedo he asked to Rarity for this very date.

Right now Vincent and Nightmare Moon were waiting for their orders.

“I say Hobo I have heard quite a bit from the night guard… Don’t you think you are pressuring them a bit?” Said Nightmare Moon to Vincent.

“What makes you think that Nightmare?” Asked Vincent.

“Well for example, the box…” Said Nightmare Moon.


[Flashback]

“WELCOME TO THE BOX MAGGOTS! ENJOY YOUR STAY FOR I AM LEAVING YOU INSIDE IT ALL DAY!” Said Vincent locking the recruits inside a black room.

Man the room stinks…

“Jan I think I step on something…” Said one of the batponies to his brother.

“Anypony got a light? This place stinks.” Said one of the unicorns.

“I do.” Said one of the pegasi taking out a box of matches he was hiding under his wing. Once he lights the match…

They were inside a chicken slaughter house… all the walls were covered in chicken blood and lots of chicken guts were lying on the floor. Not to mention chicken bones everywhere…

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Collective scream of the recruits.

[Flashback… end]


“It’s a traditional way to train troops where I am from.” Said Vincent with an innocent smile.

“Very well, I trust your judgment just please don’t pressure them too much.” Said Nightmare Moon.

“Alright…” Said Vincent.

“I will have to remove the hellfire walk…” Thought Vincent of a training that requires walking on lava really quickly.

“Food is here princess and sir.” Said the waiter giving a nice salad to Nightmare Moon, and a fruit salad to Vincent.

“Enjoy.” Said the waiter leaving them on their own.

“Now this looks delicious.” Said Nightmare Moon starting to take bites of her salad.

“Itadakimasu.” Said Vincent and also started to take bites of his fruit salad.
They enjoyed their food for a while until…

“Nightmare Moon… Can I ask you a question?” Said Vincent no longer eating his salad.

“Ask away Hobo.” Said Nightmare Moon also leaving her salad.

“Who was the necromancer that you really wished to summon before getting me? If you don’t mind that is…” Said Vincent for he never got the guts to ask her until now.

Nightmare Moon felt a bit awkward for such a question…

“Do you really wish to know?...” Asked Nightmare Moon.
Vincent nodded his head.

“Very well… The necromancer I wish to summon lives in a planet fill with demons and monsters, he has a magnificent withe hair and very well built.” Said Nightmare Moon almost drooling for remembering him.

“What was his name?” Asked Vincent feeling a bit jealous…

“I think his name was NecroX or Necro69, something like that...” Said Nightmare Moon not remembering so well.

“NecromancerX69?” Said Vincent…

“Yes that’s his name!” Said Nightmare Moon clopping now remembering it thanks to Vincent.

“Wait? How did you know?” Asked Nightmare Moon to Vincent only to find him laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Asked Nightmare Moon to Vincent.
Once Vincent stop laughing…

“Nightmare… Now I know why I ended up been summoned to Equestria instead of the Necromancer you wanted.” Said Vincent.

“Because that’s my Diablo character!” Said Vincent smiling.

“Diablo what?” Said Nightmare Moon not understanding one bit.

“I give you permission to check my mind under the Diablo 2 files.” Said Vincent lowering his face so Nightmare Moon can touch his head with her horn to look at his mind.

Once she did it she found what she was looking for… wow she could almost say…

“So all this time…” Said Nightmare Moon to Vincent once she removed her horn from touching Vincent’s head.

“Eeyup. Sorry if I have disappointed you Nightmare…” Said Vincent.

“No Hobo you are the best thing that happened to me! If it wasn’t for you I would end up locked in the moon again!” Said Nightmare Moon

“Not to mention the many awesome things you did!” Said Nightmare Moon now hugging Vincent even if he is on the other side of the table.

“Thank you.” Said Vincent.

“No Hobo… Thank You.” Said Nightmare Moon smiling.

“Oh I forgot, I got something for you.” Said Nightmare Moon to Vincent releasing him from the hug.

“What is it?” Asked Vincent only to end up receiving a golden necklace with an Ankh on it.

“Do you like it Hobo?” Said Telepathically Nightmare Moon.

“Yes is pretty, wait did you just?” Said Vincent.

“Yes I can talk to you through the necklace and you can once again take pony form as the necklace is connected to me. If you wish to talk to me tell Luna and she will pass the message.” Said Nightmare Moon smiling.

“Nightmare this is the best gift I have ever received in my entire life… Thank you.” Said Vincent really grateful.

They continued their dinner and once it was over Nightmare Moon stargazed with Vincent in a park that was near the restaurant…


[Location… Ponyville/ Library] Week later…

Vincent arrived to the Library of Ponyville in pony form to say hi to her sister. Now that he has a bit of free time, he was been followed by D, Phoenix and Slender Mane.

Once Twilight opened the door of her library.

“Brother!” Said Twilight giving a hug to Vincent.

“Hey sis I missed you too.” Said Vincent giving back the hug. Once they released themselves they all entered the library where Vincent also greeted Spike and had a nice conversation with Twilight of all the things that happened during the week.

“So as I can tell you Applejack was been stubborn as a mule and I can’t make her change her opinion about she needs help.” Said Twilight, making Vincent knew this is the Applebuck Season chapter.

“If you wish I can try to convince her to get some help.” Said Vincent.

“If you could I will be most grateful because she is making disaster after disaster.” Said Twilight.


[Location… Ponyville/ Sweet Apple Acres] 30 minutes later…

Man the place is bigger than what Vincent thought by simply watching the full acres… He was about to look for Applejack only to find her brother Macintosh, by seeing him without the bandages… She is about to give up and ask for help like the episode.

“Can I help you?…” Said Macintosh with suspicion to Vincent in ponymode and his Slender Mane that was following him. Phoenix was also following him but again no one can see him, save Vincent. D stayed in the library to help twilight with some old books because she knows the old languages.

“Ah, Big Macintosh, it's a pleasure to meet you, and yes I am looking for your sister is she home?” Said Vincent.

“Says who?” Ask Macintosh.

“Vincent, Twilight’s brother not by blood but her brother never the less.” Said Vincent to Macintosh.

“Ah, the Hobo. Yes she is over there.” Said Macintosh pointing one of his hooves to a section of the acres.

“Thank you Mac, wish I got time to chat… Maybe later if possible?” Said Vincent to Macintosh.

“Eeyup.” Said Macintosh.

“Excellent, later then!” Said Vincent heading to find Applejack.


Minutes later…

Vincent found Applejack really tired and still applebucking some trees with weak force in her legs, Vincent approached her.

“AJ How ya doin'?!” Said Vincent surprising Applejack making her lose her balance falling on the ground.

“Hobo!” Said Applejack a bit annoyed.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” Said Vincent.

"Actually I did." Thought Vincent mentally also smirking a bit.

“What ya doin here anyway?” Said Applejack getting back on her hooves. Man, Vincent feels bad for her by just seeing her eyebags.

“I was sent by Twilight to tell you that you need help.” Said Vincent smiling a bit.

“Not you too... I. Don’t. Need. Help!” Said Applejack a bit angry at Vincent.

“Okay.” Said Vincent turning around leaving her.

“Wait you are not going to push me in the help thing?” Said Applejack a bit surprised.

“Nope. Have a good day AJ!” Said Vincent walking away.

“Well take care!” Said Applejack to Vincent as she sees him disappear from view.


With Vincent…

“♪ Oh Phoenix you know what to do! ♪” Said Vincent harmoniously.

His personal wraith obeys him and heads towards Applejack.


With Applejack…

Applejack went back to do her applebucking only to find herself more tired than before, also she could almost swear she hears a voice telling her to get help…

She ignores it by keeping applebucking… minutes pass and she feels more tired… tired… tired…… She hears the voice… that whisper reaching into her brain telling her that she needs help… She certainly feels tired… well a nap for now and ask for help later won’t hurt much but her pride… she succumb to the need of sleep and rested her body under one of the apple trees.

What actually happen is that Phoenix was stealing energy from her and implanting thoughts on her. Kind of mind control only with spirits… yes this is real and it can happen to anypony or human if you aren’t careful.


With Vincent…

“Mission successful.” Said Vincent smirking evilly to the sky enjoying the breeze that passes by him.

“Well time to head home and work on new minions.” Said Vincent to himself while he thinks the best way to make a zombie butler… What he didn’t realize is that somepony was observing intently his cutiemark while hidden on top of a tree.

“Did his cutiemark changed???” Said Applebloom on top of the tree.


[Location… Canterlot/ minion's house] Present time…

Edward was enjoying his free time in his new house that he shares with D, until a knock came from the door.

“Coming…” Said Edward a bit annoyed as he wanted to relax.

Once he opens the door…

“Bananas?” Said Princess Celestia from behind the door.

Edward quickly closes the door…


[Miny Grimoire Time!]
(During these miny Grimoires you will learn how to use the spells Vincent use in the fanfic or tell you why he can’t let you learn it)

o) Ghost persuasion spell…

Sorry I can’t share this information with anypony. But if you wish something similar try experimenting with the miasma spell sometimes it can do this kind of effect on people.

In case you feel controlled by a spirit all you need to do is create a bubble of energy around your head to cut the link with the spirit that is trying to control you (This doesn’t apply to demons).


[Important]: Necromancerx69 is not responsible if the spells actually work or not and you get killed.

Any complains in relation to my Magic/Believes and you being an Atheist, Christian, Non magic believer, Scientologist, etc.

Please call 1-800-I-DON’T-GIVE-A-F**K


Hope you like the chapter! see you next week if there is any...
Thank you Zephyr!
Have a nice day my friends...

This fanfic was brought you by Deelishus Weenie corporation.