• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 1,394 Views, 5 Comments

Dear Dairy Series: Mane Six - RogueShadowAngel



What if all the Mane Six had a diary? What would it say?

  • ...
 5
 1,394

Rarit Entry 1

Dear Diary,

Today was just wonderful! Canterlot has been such a pleasant change from Ponyville. Things were so low and happening there. I actually got to hang out on a yacht with some of the socialites of Canterlot. They liked my dress I was wearing and even asked if I would make them one just in a different color, of course I said yes! I will admit though while I enjoy the life I have here in Canterlot for the fashion show of Equestria. I can’t help but think what some of my friends in Ponyville are doing. I will say though that I’ve gotten a few letters here and there. I won’t deny I miss seeing them; it’s just that they should make the trip out here to come and see me.

On second thought Applejack with her ways, Pinkie Pie being such a spaz and childish at times, Twilight I’m sure could fit in here if she tried I mean she is from here. Don’t even get me started on Rainbow Dash, she’d probably see the Wonderbolts around her and fan girl all over them. She really loses her cool with them being around. Fluttershy the poor dear might just literally hide under a table if she were at a social gathering. It might just really be better that they are back in Ponyville rather than here having “fun” with me. I have a reputation to build here after all! They would only hinder my success.

I will admit though, I do get lonely. I mean I have friends here now but no one I would consider my close friends. I have the Princesses as my friends and I am grateful for that, but there is only so much you can talk to Luna about before she gets… weird. I guess she’s not fully adjusted to the life in modern Equestria. I say that Princess Celestia has tried her best with her sister, but some things you just have to learn on your own I guess. I have a few things to teach myself I think.

Back in Ponyville I had constant interruptions from Sweetie Belle, my parents, my friends, or something else always
came up. I’m now almost living here in my dream city. No interruptions, I work with minor or no distractions. I hate to say it but I miss those days of people constantly begging me to hang out with them. I miss Pinkie’s parties, which I heard she’s not doing anymore because of some things going on. I’m not there right now and I’m glad that I am not. AJ’s gotten a new boy colt and by the few letter’s I’ve received. She hasn’t really been paying the friends we share any attention at all. Even neglecting her duties on the farm, poor Big Mac he must be working extra had to keep things running. Ti must wear on him since he’s getting older these days. Though when i get back to Ponyville I may have to ask him to hang out… he’s simple but he doesn’t really ask much. I like that; he’s quiet and probably won’t mind he just watches someone work maybe offering to help getting something off the top shelf or something. Wait, what I am thinking!? I’m talking about dating my best friend’s brother?! Wow. Rarity you really need to get out more and lay off the cider here. It’s getting to you.

I need to take a walk diary, thank you for listening to me since my friends are so far away and doing their own thing right now. It feels like the group of my friends has kind of done their own thing and also drifting apart. It might be me in another city and so far away from what I know, but I’m enjoying my life way too much to really look back right now. I’ll return to Ponyville sometime soon. It’s just not within the next few days or hours. Anyways a party is starting that needs my attention. I better go get ready and show off my latest creation!

Love,

Rarity <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone sorry for the late update. Yeah I did Rarity. I have been meaning to do this for a while I just have had some personal things to tend to. This is the latest installment in the Dear Diary Series! I hope you enjoy what I’ve been doing. I’m trying to make a story here… but eh I think I’m failing kind of it’s hard to do with 6 different perspectives especially since I am doing this alongside other like 20 other projects. I hope you enjoyed this! I know not many people like Rarity, but come on its not a proper mane six without her.

Also mlp fim is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust! I’m just a fan writing about stuff because I love the show. (You know typical disclaimer stuff).

That’s all for now I will be back soon…. Things will be heating up I can assure you. @.@ and I won’t try to write them so late at night that I’m falling asleep at my keyboard/laptop.

That’s all for now <3

~ RogueShadow/Sakura Blossom

Comments ( 1 )

:rainbowlaugh: Don't you just love the fact that in the episode "Castle Mane-ia", the mane 6 start a diary?

:pinkiegasp: YOU CAN TELL THE FUTURE! :pinkiegasp:

Login or register to comment