• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 828 Views, 5 Comments

Fate Is Written - Bysen



Carrot Top and Written Script have been seen around Ponyville with Dinky Doo. But what ever happened to Derpy then? And how did Carrot Top became her mother?

  • ...
4
 5
 828

Epilogue

They took their time getting to the train station from city hall but made it before Written’s train departed. Ponyville was only a small town after all. They had a bit of time before it was going to leave. Not much though. Dinky had never been on a train before so Carry took her inside and had a look around. After a short time they came off the carriage and went over to Written. Even if he was coming back in a week, he was leaving now.

“Dinky, why don’t we go see what the front of the train looks like” Sparkle said. She wanted to give those two some time together. Man… had she been wrong about Carry and Derpy…

“So I’ll see you next week.” Written said. He wasn’t sure what she wanted right now. He didn’t quite know for himself. What he really wanted was to forget the train and stay longer. but he’d missed a week of work already. Not that it wasn’t worth it, but still.

“Yes. I’ll be waiting. And maybe the week after, we’ll see you in Detrot. How does that sound.”

“That sounds wonderful…”

“ALL ABOARD!!!” shouted the conductor from the caboose of the train. As he held up a flag. He then put it back down. The flag that should’ve come from the front of the train hadn’t come up. Bless Dinky… as she waved it around off in the distance. It was only a little, but it gave them a few moments more together.

“See if Sparkle can come too, we’ll need a sitter if I’m to take you anywhere.”

“Hehe, she’s not free labour you know… but I’ll try. I’m glad I met you. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t. Or what would’ve happened to Dinky.”

“Don’t wonder what if, just wonder what will. And what will, is we’ll see much of each other from now on. I promise.” he said as he leant in and gave her a kiss. It wasn’t on the lips but on the cheek. Just like their first. It meant more to him and hopefully to her too. That she then leant further forward and nuzzled her neck against his made him sure it did.

A whistle blew and he pulled away. Giving her another quick peck he turned and got in the train. As it pulled away she didn’t follow after his window. They just looked at each other until she was out of view. He then turned his attention to Dinky, up the front of the platform and waved her goodbye. She said something and so did he, but neither heard each other over the train.

In all honesty, he could think of much more romantic ways for that to end, but he was happy with what had happened.
He was happy with what was to come.

Comments ( 4 )

Interesting concept. I've been wondering what the "deal" is with Written Script, Carrot Top, and Dinky since The Last Roundup, especially when they appeared together again in Just for Sidekicks.

well put together, flowed perfectly..... I loved it.:twilightsmile::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I don't accept the theory that Carrot top is Dinky's mother

Why would she even be her mother. So far we don't know who Dinky's mother is

4750103 There was a some BS'ery back in S3 that Carrot Top and this guy where Dinky's parents and honestly a good amount of canon proof to back it up.
Of course canon has never stopped this fandom!

Login or register to comment