• Published 24th Dec 2012
  • 391 Views, 8 Comments

Protocol Zena - RJ17Boy



After an incident in Equestria, Celestia and Luna were forced to take action. These actions have now forced Richard Miller to put what he knows to the test and forces him to question where his loyalties lie.

  • ...
5
 8
 391

Update

Hi everypony.

It's been a while since I've made a chapter for this hasn't it? Why? Two reasons.

1. College. I'm currently enrolled in my first year and it takes up a good portion of my day. I can still find time to write the story but:

2. Writer's block. It is not easy for me to write these chapters when I know there are other activities I want to be doing and I've simply put it off and not find the inspiration to continue the story. It's not that I don't know how I want to progress the story, I just don't like sitting down and typing it on my computer.

Anyway, I have some bad news. My computer has had some technical issues recently and I lost the file for the story. This blows since I had part of the next chapter on it and I really don't want to rewrite it. Also, with my long hiatus, I've forgotten some of the details I put into the story and since I lost the files, it's unlikely that I'll be able to regain those thoughts.

That being said, there might be a silver lining to this. I do want to finish the story, but I think I'm better off starting with a fresh page. I want to start a new story, but have the same premise that this story was suppose to encompase. By doing so, I can implement somethings that I have recently learned into my writings and make the story better.

However, I still want your input as to what should happen next. If you want me to keep the story as it is, I will try and continue to write where I left off. But, if you think the idea of starting anew is a better alternative, I will do that.

One thing I want to make clear is that no matter what choice you guys make, I won't be able to start the story again for a while. I am getting my laptop checked out in the next few days so I don't know how long it'll be before I get it back.

Hope you all understand what's going on and I'll try to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Comments ( 1 )

Aye. I understand.

Login or register to comment