• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 4,163 Views, 555 Comments

Sin - MemoryLane



Lust. Greed. Gluttony. Wrath. Pride. Envy. Sloth. What do they mean?

  • ...
20
 555
 4,163

Ch. 24: Sensuality

Ugh, I always hated having to teleport. It kind of makes me dizzy from time to time, even afterwards. I'm not really sure what the deal with is, but I'll live. I kind of felt bad for Warble back at the castle. Twilight had a choice, to choose me or Warble to help her find Ennui and Vanity. I'm kind of surprised that she actually did choose me, really. I expected her to choose Warble. Mainly because I don't think she likes me. Especially with what I did to her the first night that I met her. I feel really bad about it, but I couldn't help myself.

I just want her so bad! It's unbearable!

I usually always get who I want. Never once have I been denied. But Twilight, no. She has to play hard to get. She'll give in eventually. Like they all do.

I hope...

There's something about her that makes me feel...different. I don't know what it is. Usually when I meet someone, I know what I want from them. I won't get into detail, but take an educated guess. Anyways, but for some reason, she makes me feel like a whole new person. And I just don't understand.

Sure, at first I was trying to get into her bed. And it worked for a little bit(I'm not a rapist! Honest! Just straightforward. I see nothing wrong with that!). But ever since I spilled everything to her last night, and she comforted me. When I felt her warm embrace, something in me ignited.

I'm starting to get afraid. Afraid of doing something that I will undeniably regret. I want her, but not in the way that I'm used to. The way I'm accustomed to, anyways. But, why her? I don't understand and it's tearing my mind in two!

Come on Aphrodite. Keep it together. Maybe you do have a shot. Just...try to keep yourself under control. She obviously doesn't like me otherwise.

We arrived outside of the Changeling Nest, and Twilight and I immediately ducked down into some nearby brush because Twilight made the mistake of appearing right in the middle of the road in front of the damn place. Oh well, none of the many Changeling's outside guarding didn't seem to notice us. I peeked my head out of the brush(Trying not to mess up my mane...), the Nest was really creeping me out. It seemed to be a GIANT dome, and it looked to be completely made out of some sort of black web.

I, for one, wasn't a big fan of bugs. So I was very iffy about having to go in there. Changelings freaked me out anyways.

"There's about ten guarding the entrance..." Twilight had counted. I did the same only to discover that she was right. There were ten.

"How are you going to get passed them?" I asked, turning to her. She glared at me. "I meant we!"

"Not sure. Definitely not through the front..." She thought. I looked at the black webs that coated the trees and bushes surrounding it. I sucked up my fears, and reluctantly poked it. It was actually pretty stretchy, and elastic. I looked back at Twilight, and her horn.

Her sweet...stiff...horn...

Dammit! Calm down! I mentally smacked myself.

"Twilight, can't you use some of your magic to blast a hole through the side of the dome or something?" I asked her, and her head suddenly shot up out of realization.

"Aphrodite that's genius!" She hugged me(I dont think it meant much though...), and I smiled. There were Changelings patrolling the left side of the dome, and monotonously walking around it. They had just passed the front. If we wanted to make a hole, we were going to have to do it now, before those guards made another run around.

Twilight and I stealthily, but quickly, made our way for the side of the dome. As we did, I told her about the two guards and how fast we were going to have to bust through it. She said she had already noticed them and I sighed.

When we reached the dome, the patrolling guards were roughly halfway around the dome. Twilight focused all of her magic and blasted a pony-sized hole into the dome. I smiled, this was easier than I thought. Twilight ushered me to hop in first, and she did right afterwards. That's when we realized that there was another problem.

There was a pony-sized hole in the freaking dome!

Twilight immediately got started on trying to repair it. Somehow, she was having the dome regenerate to it's sticky and disgusting self, but it was going much slower than expected. I could hear the Changelings guards talking as they began to rough the corner.

"Hurry up!" I shouted, Twilight didn't even look at me.

"I'm trying!"

I heard their voices getting louder and louder. My heart started to pound. There was no way it was going to be finished in time. Even Twilight knew that.

"Hold on! I got an idea!" I said spontaneously. I didn't really have a plan. Well kind of. I had a feeling that it would work however. Twilight stopped regenerating the hole and I sneaked through it, right in front of the Changeling guards. They jumped back, startled at my sudden appearance. They held their spears at my necks, and glared at me angrily.

"Tyko! Isn't that one of the sins we were told about?" The one on the right said to the other. "Tyko" nodded.

"You made a bad decision missy." Tyko said, bring the spear closer. Twilight stared on from inside of the dome, and I winked at her. She raised an eyebrow as she ducked down so she couldn't be seen by the guards.

I hope she forgave me for this.

I seductively flipped my hair, and stared at Tyko flirtatiously. I cutely smiled at him, and I saw him blush just a little bit. Ha! Gotcha! No one can deny me!

My motto always was "When in doubt, act sexy". Well not really. But it fits well right about now.

"No! Don't kill me! I-I'm sorry, I must have gotten lost..." I batted my eyelashes as I let some fake tears roll down my face as I looked at the sword that just might pierce my throat and any moment, intentionally smearing my makeup. "There's so many things in life that I haven't gotten to do..." I purred. Tyko's looked at me and then at his friend, before raising up the spear higher.

"Nice try!"

"Please! I didn't mean to intrude! I'm sorry! I'll do anything you ask if you let me go!" I wailed, I think I saw Twilight stifling her laughter at the situation. Tyko arched an eyebrow, lowering his weapon slightly. Tyko's friend obviously saw through my act, and yelled at him.

"Tyko! Come on! You can't honestly be falling for this!"

"Anything?" He asked, staring at me. I saw the gears in his head turning. I looked over at his friend.

"Yes! A-Anything! Y-You're friend too! Just please don't hurt me!" I begged, staring directly into his eyes. I did the same trick I did on Twilight, and I was almost within kissing distance of him. Tyko's friend squinted at me. I rested a hoof on both of their shoulders. They were completely blinded, and I was loving it.

Tyko lowered his spear, and the other Changeling did too after realizing that it was hopeless to get Tyko to change his mind. "Follow us..." Tyko slurred. He definitely looked a little delirious. When his friend looked at my hoof and realized what I had done, he lifted up his spear. But not in time for the drug to kick in. Both him and Tyko slumped to the ground, just missing the blades of their spears.

Twilight stared wide eyed at what I had just did. I picked up both Changeling Guards(ew ew ew ew ew!) and tossed them inside of the dome and jumped in myself. Twilight kicked one of the guards on the ground.

"Are...Are they dead?" She asked me, a little angry. I shook my head.

"Nope!" I picked up my hoof. I had a specially made needle bracelet on my hoof, while was filled with sleep inducing drugs, which is exactly what I told her. She stood there slack jawed, and I smiled triumphantly. "When you're in Las Pegasus, there are a lot of creeps running around. Ones that not even I would get into bed with." I explained, and Twilight chuckled.

"Well, yeah, it sure came in handy. How long do we have until the drugs wear off?" She asked me. To be honest, I wasn't sure. So I just took a guess.

"I'm pretty sure we have about two hours."

Twilight nodded, I would kill(no pun intended) just to know what was going through her head. The plan had worked, we sneaked inside undetected. But not without being flirty and sexual around Twilight. Great. She still thinks of me as the same blonde and horny mare as before.

Great...

It only took Twilight about twenty more seconds to finish bringing the hole back to its gooey and gross self. We seemed to be doing good so far, thanks to me.

I want to know what she's thinking. Is she thinking about me in a good way, or a bad one? I've never known much about love, and I might be going about this all wrong. All I've ever known is one night stands, and hoping and praying that they will be there for me in the morning. Hoping that maybe someone will actually give me a shot. But it's all the same. When I wake up the next morning, the bed is rustled from where they once were, and their stuff was all gone. It was all the same.

But Twilight isn't like that, is she? I really doubted it, she was too nice off a mare for that. I'm not to concerned about her being a good lover anymore. I'm more curious to know if she likes me more than a friend.

I promise to myself daily that I can change. That I can become a better pony. I know that living this was isn't good for me, and that all it can possibly do is hurt me. But I can't resist. I can't help but give into the lust. My mind says no, that I can't be this way, but my body and my lips say otherwise. I can't help but want.

I've always been this way. I was the youngest mare in my school to lose her virginity. I think it was record actually, that I broke. In the beginning, I was proud. I finally felt like an adult. But that was until everyone thought otherwise. They called me a whore, slut, harlot, trollop, everything that you could possibly think of. It was devastating, and eventually, I just didn't let it bother me anymore. I continued to do what I love, which is sex, and it ruined my mindset completely.

Twilight hasn't said anything like that yet. And it really gives me hope. Maybe there is a chance for me to change. Maybe it doesn't have to like this.

Twilight snapped me out of me days when she nudged me with her hoof and looked into my eyes comfortingly. For once making ME blush. She smiled warmly. "It's alright, Aphrodite. Let's get going."

And with that, we began our search for Ennui and Vanity.

***

Meanwhile, a black and hole covered creature was standing in front of her black web covered throne. Her bug-like wings were outstretched gleefully, and her face contorted into an evil smile. Her green hair fell in front of her right, emerald colored, eye. She waited patiently for her subjects to bring in her next prisoner. Her subjects had already captured two of the sins that had the potential to stop her. They also acquired the two Medallions. But that was before it was determined that the Medallion was useless for her quest, and there was still one more.

Eventually, one of her faithful subjects appeared in front of her, rather nervously.

"Cyrano!" She announced, almost making the Changeling jumped, but he refrained. He only nodded. "Any news?"

The small Changeling nodded before looking down at the ground as he began to clue her in on an update. "Yes. We have almost finished our takeover of Canterlot. There have just been a few...complications." He trailed off, thinking about the fiery maned stallion who had already taken out a quarter of the troops sent over to Canterlot with some sort of untamed fury he'd never seen before. The Queen scoffed, barely even concerned.

"Will these complications cause us to fail our mission?" She pondered. The Changeling shook his head.

"No, I think we'll be fine. He'll tire out eventually, either that or his rage will die down soon. I know that's for sure, your highness." He rebottled, emitting a grander smile from the Queen's lips.

"Wonderful. Take out the complication, and proceed with the overtaking." She stood up tall and let out a victorious laugh as Cyrano began to walk out of the dark throne room. "Celestia will fall to me! This time, I will be victorious!"

Author's Note:

Oh yay, another chapter! How GRAND! *Evil laughter* So I decided to do some insight on Aphrodite, because YOU KNOW. I GET ALL THE GIRLS AND I GO THROUGH THE SAME THINGS SHE DOES. HAHAHAHA.

I need a girlfriend ;-;

Anyways, yes. I expect on doing more things with the sins in the next chapter. Expect Covette,Kindling(Again) and more Vanity(Again) :3

Anyways, now it's time for CYNERYK'S DUMBASS ADVICE FROM THE DAY!!(THAT HE STOLE- I MEAN BORROWED FROM A READER)

Ahem *Puts on broken monocle*

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

Thank The Princess Rarity for that one. You say you didn't make it but no one cares about plagiarism anymore. So I guess you did :3

Fav, thumb up if you enjoyed as I update everyday!(Usually) Oh, and feedback and comments are greatly appreciated! Have a good one bros!

-Cyneryk