• Published 1st Nov 2012
  • 1,034 Views, 6 Comments

Library of Scary Stories - XtraL1fe



It's Nightmare Night! And all the ponies have gathered at the library to tell scary stories!

  • ...
3
 6
 1,034

Spike's Story (Part Deux!)

Act II: Gesundheit

“Come on Spike! Hurry up; we’re going to be late!” Twilight shouted from downstairs with Owlowiscious perched on her head.
“Hold on! I need to grab my little Pee-Wee!” the dragons shouted from the top of the stairs. “Got him! He was a slippery little fella.” Spike ran down the stairs and onto Twilight’s back with Pee-Wee perched on his shoulder.
“Well it’s about time!” Twilight complained as she turned her back to look at Spike, “You know we wouldn’t be this late if you went to bed on ti-…Spike, what happened to you?!”
The purple dragon looked awful, his eyelids had bags, his eyes were red, and his green scales were uneven. The librarian then sighed at her assistant, “That’s it. No more late nights for you.”
“No, I’m fine Twi! I’m just…uh…”
“I said no more late nights and that is final!”
“You can’t tell me what to do! You’re not my mom!”
“Mom said when she isn’t around I’m the boss of you.”
“Well your mom’s not here!”
“If you don’t listen to me, I’ll tell on you.”
“Then I’ll tell on you for not inviting me to your birthday party!”
“Then I’ll tell on you for nearly destroying Ponyville the day after your birthday!”
“Then I’ll tell on you for performing the ‘Want it, Need it’ spell!”
“Then I’ll tell Rarity that you still pick your nose.” Twilight smirked.
“Then I’ll tell…” Spike sighed, “Okay, you win…” Twilight chuckled in celebration as she trotted to the usual area where her friends meet for their pet play-date.
It was a beautiful summer day in the park! The sun was shining, there were only a few clouds in the sky, the birds were chirping, the air was filed the aroma of flowers, and the ice cream stallion was delivering ice cream to everypony!

The seven friends were all playing with their pets, well, everypony except Spike that is. The dragon just stood there thinking about the events of last night, while his pet phoenix was pecking on his shoulder.
“Oh I’m sorry Pee-Wee; I’m just not in the mood to play.”
“Chirp?” the little phoenix asked.
“Well, I just can’t stop thinking about the events of last night.”
“Chirp?”
“What happened last night?” Spike repeated, “Well, last night I saw Berry Crunch do something…creepy to Tasteless Stutter.”
“Peep?”
“Oh I sorry, I forgot to tell you about that Berry and Stutter are our neighbors. So anyway, I saw Berry attempt to bite Stutter on her neck like a vampire!”
“Chirp?”
“Of course I think Berry’s an actual vampire! He wears a long black cape, his skin is pale, and he has long teeth! So what else could Berry be?”
“What do you mean by ‘What else could I be’?” asked a familiar voice behind Spike.
“Well Berry, I have reason to think that you’re a…BERRY CRUNCH!!” sweat dropped down from Spike’s face as he turned around and saw Berry holding up an umbrella over his head.
“Hello Spike.” Berry Crunch smiled. The other six ponies and their pets stopped playing with one another and went over to greet the pale stallion holding an umbrella.
“Well howdy Berry!” Applejack greeted, “How are you on this lovely day? And where is the Mrs.?”
“Well I’m fine, Applejack and as for Stutter, well she’s…taking a ‘long rest’ after certain events that happened last night…” Spike’s heart skipped a beat when he heard Berry say, “Long rest”.
“Anyway,” Berry continued, “the reason why I came over here is to offer you all to come over to my place for dinner tonight.”
“Well that’s awfully nice of you darling,” Rarity said, “but what’s the special occasion?”
“Oh nothing, it’s just our way of repaying your hospitality you all give me and my wife.”
“Well shucks,” the farm pony responded, “we were just being friendly to y’all. There’s no need to have us-“
“APPLEJACK!” Pinkie Pie gasped in shock, “This nice stallion is offering us FREE food and you’re turning it down!? Shame on you!”
“Ah wasn’t Pinkie, I was ju-”
“I’ve heard enough!” the pink earth pony exclaimed then turned towards the stallion with a large smile on her face, “What time should we be there?”
“Oh…I’d say, uh…7:30.”
“Sounds great!” Pinkie giggled as she jumped up and down.
“Hold on!” Rainbow Dash flew in front of Berry’s face, “You’re not making tacos for dinner, are you?!”
“Uh…no, why?”
“Oh nothing,” the Pegasus said as she gently landed on the ground, “it’s just that I like to eat tacos on Tuesdays, and if I eat tacos twice a week then it feels just wrong. By the way, what’s with the umbrella? It’s not going to rain today. Believe me, cause I’m a weather pony.”
“Oh I know that, it’s just that…uh…” Berry thought for a second, “I don’t want to get sunburned, yeah…sunburned…”
“Well okay, that’s sounds reasonable,” Fluttershy stated, “so we’ll meet you at 7:30?”
“7:30.” Berry confirmed as he walked away, “Oh I just love to have friends for dinner. Now if you’ll excuse me, I must return home to take a long nap myself.” The mares then waved goodbye to their new friend.

_______________________________

One hour later, the six mares and the dragon decided that it would be best if they return to their homes to perform their duties.
“Hey, are you guys still going to that dinner Berry invited us to?” the cyan Pegasus asked.
“Of course, Rainbow Dash,” Rarity replied, “although those two are a little…odd, I think it would be best if we got to know them better.”
“I’ll say they’re odd,” Pinkie chimed in, “but that’s what makes them special!”
“Did anypony else think that it was a little odd that Berry was carrying an umbrella?” the librarian asked, “Because I don’t even think that it’s bright enough to get a sunburn in this weather.”
“Oh I hear you Twilight,” Rainbow Dash agreed, “I mean no offence to Berry Crunch, but he seems to be something else; like he’s not even a pony, but some other kind of being.”
“Great!” Spike exclaimed, “So I’m not the only one who noticed what Berry really is!”
The six ponies all gave Spike a weird expression, but it was Twilight who spoke, “‘What Berry really is.’? Spike what are you talking about?”
“What I’m talking about is that Berry is not a normal earth pony,” the six mares leaned in closer to Spike as he lowered his voice to a whisper, “after long hours of thinking, I’ve come to the conclusion that Berry Crunch…is a vampire!”
“A what!?” the six Elements asked in harmony.
“A vampire,” Spike answered, “and we must hurry and report him to the police before he kills everypony!”
Twilight and friends just stood there in silence looking at one another, when finally they looked back at their dragon friend and quietly chuckled. Poor Spike’s cheek begin to turn red as he innocently asked, “What? What’s so funny? I-I’m not joking! I’m being serious!”
“Oh Spike,” Twilight gently spoke, “Berry is not a vampire.”
“He is so! And I know it!”
“Oh really?” the librarian asked, “Please tell me; just tell me why you think he is a vampire.”
“Well for one thing, he is REALLY WHITE!”
“So is Rarity. Are you calling Rarity a vampire?” Twilight teased.
“NO!! Would you even think?-NO!! And plus he wears a long black cape!”
“Lots of ponies wear long black capes.” Pinkie replied.
“Oh yeah?” the dragon challenged, “Name five.”
“Let’s see,” Pinkie began, “there’s Bow Tie, Lickety Split, Nighty-Night, Squeaky Clean, and Smooth Moves.”
“Yeah well…” the dragon stuttered, “He-he-he’s under that umbrella!! Yeah, everypony knows that if a vampire goes into the sunlight he will explode!”
“Now Spike,” the librarian began, “for the last time, Berry Crunch is not a vampire!”
“Yeah,” Rainbow Dash said, “and plus, who has ever heard of a vampire named ‘Berry Crunch’? And plus, aren’t vampires supposed to be really strong? That guy looks like he could get beaten up by Pipsqueak.”
“He is too a vampire! And I know it!” Spike protested, “Last night, when I was spying on him, I caught him right about t-”
“You were spying on our new neighbors!? Alright that’s it we’re going home to have a long talk!” Twilight Sparkle yelled as she telepathically pulled Spike onto her back.
“No Twilight, you gotta believe me!”
“Spike, I think you’re just letting last night’s movie get to your head.” Twilight calmly said as she trotted towards the library with Spike, Owlowiscious, and Pee-Wee on her back. Knowing that he could not argue with Twilight, Spike just sat there and sighed as he and Twilight headed towards their home. But he wasn’t going to drop this whole vampire situation, ‘It looks like I’m on my own for this battle.’

_______________________________

Once he was back at the library, Spike immediately ran to “Mythological Creatures” section to do some research on, you guessed it, vampires. The little dragon flipped through many pages while gathering as much information as he could.
“Let’s see, ‘Vampires’ weaknesses are as followed: Garlic, sunlight, silver bullets, decapitation, stake to the heart, and wolf’s bane.’…Wolf’s bane?” Spike asked himself, “Why would vampires be weakened by wolf’s bane?” Spike thought it would be best if he just shrug it off and continue reading, “Anyway, ‘Vampires are weakened by objects that relate to Princess Celestia; such as Celestial Candles, Celestia statues, and most importantly, Celestial Water.’” Spike shut the book and ran downstairs, but stopped when the sight of an unwanted visitor, Berry Crunch!
Spike hid himself behind a bust of the unicorn statue located in the room. [BUST (noun): A sculpture of a person's head, shoulders, and chest] ‘Maybe he didn’t see me…’ the dragon thought to himself.
“There you are Spike.” Twilight exclaimed startling Spike, “Berry Crunch decided to stop by because he needed a certain book. What was it again, Berry?”
The Complete Guide to Vampires by Writers Block,” Berry answered.
“Um…it’s right upstairs in the ‘Mythological Creatures’ section.” Spike replied in total fear.
“Can you show him, Spike?” Twilight asked.
“Sure.” Spike said while nervously twiddling his claws, “But…you have to come with me, Twi.”
The librarian looked at Spike in confusion, “Uh, why? You know this library better than I do, Spike.”
“Well because…because…I…uh…found this new spell book! Yeah! And I…do not know where I should put it…because it’s new…and I just found it.”
Twilight sighed in slight annoyance but then smiled and turned to the library’s visitor, “This will just be a second.” She then followed her assistant up the stairs and right into the “Mythological Creatures” section.
“Alright Spike, where’s that new spell book you’re telling me about?” Twilight asked once they reached their destination.
Spike spoke in a whisper, “There is no new spell book.”
“What!?” Twilight whispered back.
“I wanted you to come upstairs with me to tell you that Berry is defiantly a vampire!”
“Not this again.” Twilight groaned, “Spike, how many times do I have to tell you that he’s not a vampire? All he’s doing is checking out a book. Is there a rule that states only vampires can go into libraries to check out books?” Twilight sarcastically asked.
“But not just any book Twi, but a book about vampires!”
“So?! He isn’t the first pony to ask for a book about vampires.”
“But don’t you see, Twilight?” the dragon asked, “He’s obviously trying to learn more about himself.”
“Spike, if he were a vampire, he would already know this stuff because he would be on this planet for hundreds of years!”
“Maybe he’s a newbie.” Spike suggested.
“Maybe YOU need to drop this whole vampire thing and move on with your life.” Twilight said as she levitated The Complete Guide to Vampires off the shelf and trotted down the stairs. After she was down the stairs, Twilight checked the book out for Berry, told him when it was due, and said goodbye to the stallion. Once he left the library Twilight trotted over to her number one assistant, “Spike, I think all this work is stressing you out and causing you to overreact to everything.”
“But-but-but.”
“No but’s,” Twilight said as she gently pushed him outside, “just go outside and take the rest of the day off.” The library’s door was then slammed shut as Spike just stood there outside starring at the door, not knowing what do. When all of a sudden, a voice shouted from behind him,
“Hey!” cold sweat dropped from Spike’s head when saw that it was Berry who was talking to him; “I saw that you were spying on me and Stutter last night. And I don’t like that!” The pale stallion slowly walked towards Spike, while carrying his umbrella over his head. “So? What do you have to say for yourself, dragon?”
Too frightened to respond, Spike just stood there staring right into Berry’s green, I mean, topaz eyes and saw nothing but anger. Too impatient to wait for a response, Berry spoke up, “Listen kid, I don’t want any more trouble from you, got it!?”
Spike tried to respond, but no words came out of his mouth, instead he just nodded.
“Good, cause if I catch you again spying on me, then it’ll be trouble for you and your girlfriend.”
Spike snapped out of his daze and shouted, “Twilight is NOT my girlfriend!
“Really? Oh…I’m sorry,” Berry apologized, “I thought she was your girlfriend because you two were living together and seemed very close.”
“She is not!”
“Okay, okay, okay, jeez! Calm down, kid.”
“Stop calling me kid, my name is Spike.”
“Alright, Spike, jeez…how old are you anyway?”
“I don’t know, like three to five years younger than Twilight.”
“And how old is Twilight?”
“Sixteen to twenty.” Spike answered, leaving Berry standing there confused because he did not get an exact number for either of them. It was then the pale stallion decided that it would be best if he took his leave. As he started to head out, he turned back to the young dragon, “Remember Spike, if I catch you ago, then you are going to get what’s coming to you!”
After Berry was out of his sight, Spike let out all the air he apparently inhaled, “There’s no doubt about it, that colt is evil! But nopony will believe me, if only there were sompony who would.” Just then a light bulb turned on in Spike’s mind, “I got it! It’s a long shot, but they're the only ones that might be able to help me!”

_______________________________

“So that’s my situation and I need you and the others to help me!”
“He sure sounds like a vampire,” the filly said while taking a sip from her little teacup, “and I should know. Cause I was a vampire for Nightmare Night last year!”
Left with no other choice, Spike was at Sweetie Belle’s house explaining his problem. Nopony was there but him and Sweetie, who were both in her room sitting around a small table with tiny plastic teacups, plates, and a teapot on top of it. Also accompanying the two were a few of Sweetie’s stuffed animals.
“So you’ll help?” the dragon asked while taking a sip from his cup, “More invisible tea, please.”
“I don’t know Spike, that’s your fourth cup.”
“I said more tea!” Spike exclaimed while holding his cup out for more of the imaginary tea. The young filly sighed and grabbed the plastic teacup and poured out the imaginary tea into the dragon’s cup. “Thank you,” he said while taking another sip, “so will you help me?”
“Hmm…I don’t know…”
“Please! I’ll do anything!” the dragon begged, “I’ll do your homework!”
“I don’t need help with my homework.”
“I’ll be your best friend!”
“I already have two best friends.”
Then an idea popped into Spike’s head, “How about this…candy bar?” the dragon offered as he pulled out a chocolate bar.
Sweetie Belle’s eyes widen in awe, “Is that…caramel filled?”
“It sure is,” the dragon grinned as he put the candy bar down in front of Sweetie Belle, “and it’s all yours. Now, do we have a deal?”
Sweetie Belle looked down at the chocolate bar and then back at Spike. How could anypony resist such an offer? But then, an even better idea popped into Sweetie Belle’s head as a sly grin appeared on her face, “Well…I am pretty hungry, and this little candy bar just isn’t enough.”
Spike groaned as he pulled out three more candy bars and piled them onto the one. Sweetie quickly grabbed the four candy bars and counted them as her grin grew bigger, “Okay,” she said as she extended her hoof towards Spike, “you got yourself a deal.”
Spike grabbed Sweetie’s hoof and shook it, “Great! So you’ll gather the other Crusaders?”
“That’s right! You go ahead to our clubhouse, we’ll meet you there.”
“Great!” Spike said again as he started to head towards the door, “I’ll see you three there! Bye!”
“Goodbye Spike!” Sweetie smiled and waved goodbye.

_______________________________

About ten minutes after Spike left Sweetie Belle’s, both he and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were all that the CMC’s clubhouse. Once everypony settled down, Spike began to speak,
“I supposed you’re all wondering why I called you all here.”
“No, not really.” Scootaloo replied, “Sweetie Belle told us the whole story on the way here.”
“Really?” the dragon asked, “Well that cut a lot of this meeting’s time off…So are you guys in?”
“Depends,” Apple Bloom responded, “do yuh even have a plan?”
“I sure do! We attack before sundown!”
“With what?” Scootaloo asked.
“With this!” the dragon exclaimed while pulling out what appeared to be a large water gun.
“What’s that?” Sweetie Belle asked with curiosity.
“This is the ‘Nerf Super Soaker’,” Spike proudly answered, “one of us will attack Berry with this!”
“With that?” the young Pegasus asked, “No offence Spike, but I’ve never heard of somepony that hated getting wet.”
“This vampire will! You know why?” the dragon rhetorically asked, “Cause it’s filled with Celestial Water, and vampires can be killed by that stuff! It’s kinda like squirting acid at a regular pony.”
“Awesome!” Scootaloo exclaimed while flapping her tiny wings, “Dibs on that weapon!” Scootaloo ran to Spike and stole the water gun from him before he could even react.
“Uh…Next is this!” Spike pulled out a small plant and placed it in front of the three fillies.
“Is that an aconitum?” Apple Bloom asked as she examined the small plant.
“That is correct Apple Bloom, also known as wolf’s bane. Vampires are also weakened by wolf’s bane!”
Sweetie Belle’s eyebrows rose in confusion, “Why are vampires weakened by ‘wolf’s bane’? Doesn’t the word itself mean ‘wolf poison’? So shouldn’t only werewolves be poisoned by this?”
“What are you, a dictionary?” Scootaloo asked as she rolled her eyes.
“What was that supposed to be, a joke?” the young unicorn attacked back.
“Well it’s a lot funnier than calling me a chicken!”
“Oh I agree.” Sweetie Belle concurred.
“Me too,” Apple Bloom, “Ah thought it was funny the first few times, but after a while everypony started doing it, and it got old REALLY fast!”
“Yeah, I wish that joke would just die.” Scootaloo nodded.
“Will one of you just take the wolf’s bane!?” Spike asked, and was answered by Apple Bloom who took the wolf’s bane. The dragon pulled out four garlic necklaces, “We’ll have to wear these because vampires just hate the smell of garlic!”
“So does my big sister, are you her calling a vampire?” the little white unicorn asked.
“For the last time, NO!! I am NOT calling Rarity a vampire!!!” the dragon shouted at the top of his lungs.” Once he calmed down, Spike handed out the garlic necklaces which the three young fillies put around their necks. When they were ready, Spike pulled out a water gun of his own causing Scootaloo to giggle,
“Is something funny Scootaloo?” the dragon asked.
“Yeah!” the orange Pegasus giggle, “You’re gun is a lot smaller than mine.”
“It’s not the size that counts; it’s how good you are at using it!” Spike blushed.
“Whatever.” Scootaloo rolled her eye and added one more giggle. Spike cleared his throat and decided to give his team a prep talk.
“Alright team, listen up!” the dragon announced getting the three fillies total attention, “A vampire has moved into our town to kill us all! Do we like that?”
“No!” the fillies responded in unison.
“That’s right! And he invited our friends and family over for dinner because he’s probably planning on killing them! Do we want that to happen!?”
“No!”
“No we don’t,” the dragon agreed, “and I plan on attacking him before he attack them!”
“Yeah!” the three fillies responded.
“Are you with me!?”
“Yeah!!
“I can’t hear you!”
“YEAH!!” the fillies shouted.
“And after we’re done with him, we’ll go to a pizzeria and spend all of our bits at the arcade!!”
“YEAH!!!!” the Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered, “CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS: VAMPIRE SLAYERS!!!”
“Alright Cutie Mark Crusaders,” Spike grinned, “Let’s roll out!”
b]

_______________________________

Finally, the three fillies and one dragon had arrived at Berry Crunch’s house. Spike, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom dismounted the wagon attached to Scootaloo’s wagon after Scootaloo parked her scooter.
“Alright gang, let’s make this fast.” Scootaloo said, “If I keep this parked her for over fifteen minutes they’ll have to pay an extra three bits.”
The four then proceed to the house and stopped at the front door.
“So…now what?” Sweetie Belle asked, “Are we just going to walk in?”
“Of course not, Sweetie.” Spike answered.
“Don’t flirt with me, buster!” the little filly yelled.
“I wasn’t! I was just calling you by your first name!”
“Oh…so anyway, we can’t we walk in? He must be asleep because it’s still bright outside.”
“Don’t you get it?! He’s too smart to leave the door unlocked! We must find another way to sneak in! Scootaloo, you and Apple Bloom will enter the back while Sweetie Belle and I climb onto the roof and-”
CREAK!
“The door is unlocked.” Apple Bloom smirked as the other two fillies walked into the house.
“Or we can do that.” Spike followed in with Apple Bloom as he looked around the house for anypony that was there. “Looks like the coast is clear.” The group then proceeded to search the house for any sign a sleeping vampire. Spike turned to look at his group, “I think it would be best if we split up.”
“What!? Are you crazy?” Scootaloo asked, “There’s a vampire in this house and you want us to split up!?”
“Well yeah, we’ll do more damage that way.”
“Spike,” Apple Bloom began, “the vampire is obviously somewhere in the basement, we’ll all go down there together before he sees one of-”
“OH MY GOSH!!!” screamed Sweetie Belle’s voice from another room.
“That’s Sweetie Belle!” the farm filly stated, “Something bad must have happened to her!” The two fillies and dragon ran to the room where they heard Sweetie Belle scream, when they got there they saw the little filly standing there all alone staring at something.
“What the hay, Sweetie Belle!” Scootaloo complained, “You almost gave us a heart attack!”
“Yeah,” Spike agreed, “what got you so excited anyway?”
“This!” the little unicorn pointed to piles and piles of cereal boxes. Sweetie Belle trotted closer and grabbed one of them and read, “‘Sparkle Flakes now with marshmallows!!!’”, she turned to the group, “Why would a vampire have so many boxes of cereal?”
“I don’t know; let me take a look at the box.” Spike said as he grabbed the box and examined it. The dragon looked at the back of the box and then the front, it was then he noticed the mascot was a sparkling earth pony, “Hey…this mascot looks an awful like…”
“BERRY!!!! Save….me!!! We’re….under……attack!” A voice shouted from behind the group.
Spike turned around and noticed that it was Tasteless Stutter, “YOU!!?? I thought you were dead!”
“Now why would you think that?” asked a voice that brought a chill down Spike’s back, it was Berry! “Well, well, well, if it isn’t Spike? And it looks like he brought some friends.”
Spike gulped as the three fillies looked like they were ready to attack, “You’re never going to catch us!” Scootaloo yelled as she pulled out her water gun.
“Oh but I think I will.” Berry Crunch said as he glided towards the four.
“He’s flying!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed, “And he doesn’t have wings.”
“That’s it Berry!” Scootaloo yelled as she aimed her weapon, “It’s time for you to H2 GO!!!”
SPLASH!!!
CRASH!!!
The water hit Berry right in the face, causing him to crash to the ground! Scootaloo grinned as her friends cheered in celebration.
“That was amazing Scootaloo!” Spike complimented, “And that was a clever line you just said there!”
“Thanks, I literally just made up on the spot!” Scootaloo exclaimed.
“Ew!” the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike turned around to see that it was Berry who screamed, “You got me wet!! My cape is ruined and I hate being wet!”
“What!?” Spike yelled in surprise, “He doesn’t even look hurt.”
“Eat aconitum, Berry!” Apple Bloom said as she threw the herb at Berry, but unfortunately, it did nothing.
“I knew it only worked on werewolves.” Sweetie Belle sighed.
“Well now what do we do?” Spike asked, “I really didn’t think this whole thing through.”
“Only one thing to do,” Sweetie Belle responded while getting in crouch position, “we must get him in the sunlight!! CHARGE!!!” All at once Spike, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo charged at the pale stallion. Not be able to react quick enough, both Berry and Stutter were both pushed outside right into the sunlight.
“Ah-ha!! You’re too late Berry!!” Spike exclaimed, “Everypony knows that once a vampire is exposed to the sunlight he will…sparkle?!” It was then the fillies and the dragon noticed that Berry hadn’t exploded but instead sparkled in the sunlight. “But, I thought all vampires die in the sunlight. Why aren’t you dead?”
“Because I’m not a vampire!” Berry exclaimed.
“Then what are you?” Spike asked.
“I’m…” the sparkling stallion sighed, “a fairy.”
“A what!!??” the four vampire slayers asked.
“A fairy,” Stutter replied, “th-that’s why…he-he’s able t-to glide and sparkle in the sunlight.”
The three fillies and dragon looked at each other in confusion, “I thought fairies were friendly. If he was a fairy then why was he trying to attack us?” Sweetie Belle asked.
“I wasn’t going to attack you!” Berry Crunch groaned, “I was just going to grab you and send you guys off home.”
“If you’re not a vampire,” Spike began, “then why were you did you take out a book about vampires from the library?”
“What?! I’m not allowed to check books out?” the sparkling fairy sarcastically asked.
“Well no…it’s just that…well, if you’re not a vampire, then why did I see you trying to suck Stutter’s blood out last night?”
“He wasn’t trying to suck my blood out,” Stutter responded, “We were just making love.”
“Eeeewww!!!” the three fillies and dragon said in harmony.
“What? It’s true.” Stutter replied, “I…um..uh….uhhm..j-just love Berry more than anything in the world. I-uh, just love the way h-he doesn’t want to kill me. And especially love it when he goes into the sunlight and sparkles, because he looks…”
“Feminine?” Scootaloo suggested.
“Beautiful!” Tasteless Stutter finished as she nuzzled the sparkling fairy.
Apple Bloom trotted to the married couple, “There’s just one thing Ah don’t understand, what was with all those cereal boxes?”
“I’m surprised you don’t know this by know,” Berry said in disbelief, “I’m a cereal mascot for Sparkle Crunch cereal.”
“You are?!” the four asked.
“I am.” Berry nodded, “In fact that’s the reason why I left Apploosa. I was a celebrity there, and Stutter and I wanted to move away from all that attention.”
“That’s not the only reason why you left!” Spike and the Cutie Mark Crusaders turned around and saw a buffalo standing there.
“Who are you?” Spike asked.
“I am Pushing Bull, and Berry Crunch stole my girlfriend away from me!!”
“We broke up years ago, Pushing Bull.” Stutter replied, “Get over with it!”
“Never!! Now, I’ll take back what’s mine!” the buffalo yelled, “I’m taking back Tasteless Stutter and I’m YOU’RE CEREAL, Berry!!!!”
“You’ll have to catch me first!!!” Berry yelled, “Hope on, Spider-Monkey!!!” Stutter immediately jumped onto Berry’s back as he glided away.
“Oh I will!” the buffalo yelled as he ran after the two lovebirds, leaving the three fillies and one dragon standing there in confusion. Sweetie Belle turned to Spike, “So are we still going to that pizzeria?”

=========================

“The end!” Spike said as he finished his story, “So, what did you guys think?”
The rest of the party members just stared blankly at Spike in confusion, none of which were saying a word until Vinyl Scratch spoke up, “What was that!!??”
“Yeah!!” Rainbow Dash agreed, “You said that the story was about vampires!!”
“And what happened to me, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Applejack?” Twilight asked, “You never said what happened after Berry left.”
“That story wasn’t even scary!” Bon-Bon yelled causing all the other ponies to talk at once. All around the room the ponies were complaining and going on and on about how terrible the story was until a shout from a certain pony silenced them,
“EVERYPONY BE QUIET!!!!” all at once the ponies turned their heads to the noise and saw that it was Pinkie who shouted, “I just remembered my story! And I want to tell it to everypony.” Everypony then settled down as Pinkie began her story.

=========================

Comments ( 5 )

That was hilarious! :rainbowlaugh:
Take a thumb and a fav!

Silver out!

1546044 Thanks, that really means a lot to me.:twilightblush:

Hmmmm... interesting, and you started with Spike's stories, I'll be back to read this.:moustache:

Nicely done! Get a thumb up...and a moustache:moustache:

AMAZING! 11,000+ WORDS IN 1 DAY! I must say you are very impressive! :yay:

Login or register to comment