• Published 6th Nov 2012
  • 13,654 Views, 928 Comments

Kirby's Nightmare in Equestria - munomana



Kirby's shenanigans in Equestria

  • ...
11
 928
 13,654

Answers

Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland

Answers

Quick Note: Kirby's chat will be pink from now on.


There he was. Kirby. Sitting in a tree. Eating an apple. The simple sight wouldn't have been such a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that THE SURROUNDING TREES WERE COMPLETELY EMPTY.

'How. How could Kirby have eaten all those apples. It's impossible. Even PINKIE wouldn't be able to eat that much and Kirby doesn't even look any bigger.'

Twilight couldn't accept the thought. She was stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Kirby couldn't have physically been able to eat it, while Applejack wouldn't tell a lie. She had no idea how to accept it, but the evidence was right in front of her.

"A-Applejack? Are you SURE you saw Kirby eat all of this?"

"Ah'm as sure as... well me."

Twilight was still extremely doubtful, but Applejack wouldn't lie. She decided on one thing. Twilight quickly looked back to Kirby before lowering her head. She slowly lifted Kirby from the tree with her levitation, stirring Kirby from his delicious snack time. She carefully brought the possibly dangerous alien in front of her before forcibly opening his mouth.

Twilight then simultaneously cast a light spell on her horn before stepping ahead. She carefully stared into Kirby's gaping maw. Twilight stared down Kirby's throat before freezing. Instead of seeing a digestive system or stomach, it was all black with few bright dots. The weird arrangement peaked Twilight's interest, causing her to lean in closer.

As Twilight leaned in, She forgot the fact that she was also levitating him and keeping his mouth open. As she got a majority of her body into his mouth, the magic wore of, dropping Kirby to the ground. Kirby quickly closed his mouth in reflex, but before it closed entirely, a lasso flew into his mouth and wrapped around Twilight.

Twilight was instantly sucked into his stomach, which to her surprise, was easily navigable due to the abnormally large amount of space. Twilight quickly reached the black dot before realizing what that black dot was.

Twilight realized that she was in space. Around her were various foods and stars glittering the area. She turned around before seeing a giant pile of apples. Twilight's mind was literally BROKEN. She could not comprehend the science behind all of this. Kirby managed to have an entire universe in his stomach.

Before Twilight could ponder the matter at hand any longer, she noticed a tug at her waist.


Kirby had been taken away from the apple tree somehow. He didn't know how he was even floating in mid-air. All he knew was that the purple thing was now looking into his mouth which he could not close. Kirby tried to squirm around. Much to his dismay, he was not capable of moving any of his limbs. The purple thing began climbing deeper into his mouth.

Suddenly, Kirby was dropped to the ground. He attempted to close his mouth immediately as a force of habit, but a rope flew into his mouth before-hand. Kirby closed his mouth before swallowing, relieving the pressure in his mouth. Before he could acknowledge what had happened, a flash of light permeated from him. Kirby opened his eyes to reveal that he was now wearing:

He had remembered that ability. He had used it before, but Kirby did not expect to get it at that time.

Kirby looked up in front of him. The orange creature from before was staring right at him, surprise in it's eyes. In its mouth was the same rope that was in his mouth. Before Kirby could do anything about the rope in his mouth, he felt a tug in his mouth. It continued to push on. Before long, Kirby began to feel a large lump enter his mouth.

Out of his mouth came the purple creature from before, a look of shock on its face.


Twilight had been, eaten, swallowed, and regurgitated by an alien half her size. It had clearly been an unusual day. Apparently, Kirby had: a galaxy for a stomach, the ability to swallow stuff, and the ability to eat stuff without it digesting or chewing. Now, Twilight was staring at Kirby, although now, he was wearing a silly hat and holding a wand with a ridiculously large bulb on the end... One rather unusual part was the fact that he was now... yellow.

Twilight slowly trotted over to Applejack before whispering into her ear.

"Do you happen to have anywhere to lock up Kirby for the time being while I regain my sanity?"

"A-ah have an old shack behind th' barn if ya need it." Applejack was just as confused as Twilight, but she had not seen what Twilight had seen.

"It's good enough!"

Twilight quickly lifted up Kirby before following Applejack to the shack. Applejack quickly opened it before Twilight placed Kirby inside. They then closed it on the confused face of Kirby.

The pair then walked to a nearby apple tree before sitting to rest. Applejack deserved an answer, so Twilight began to speak.

"Applejack...I'm so confused."

Applejack was surprised. Twilight was usually never confused on anything. She was the smartest pony she had ever met.

"What do ya mean, Twilight?"

"Kirby...just doesn't make any sense."

Now Applejack was worried. Twilight usually knows everything. Celestia knows what she witnessed in there.

"In his stomach... was an entire galaxy." Twilight said, visibly confused.

Applejack knew what to do to get Kirby off of Twilight's mind for now: a glass of Sweet Apple Acres' cider.

"Ah know this is real confusing Twilight, but I'm pretty sure that taking yer mind off of the little pink puff for the time'll probably help," Applejack got back to her hooves as she turned towards the barn before looking back at Twilight, "C'mon, let's go. My head hurts from all these things anyway"

Twilight slowly returned to her hooves before walking towards the barn.

Applejack and Twilight slowly returned to the barn. Twilight stopped right in front of the barn before looking back towards Ponyville.

"Thank for the offer Applejack, but I left Spike all alone and I need to get back to my studies. I have a LOT to study now. By the way, do you think you could look after Kirby again tonight?"

"Sure thing, Sugarcu-"

*BOOM*

Applejack was disrupted with the sound of a boom emanating from the shack where Kirby was held.

Applejack looked towards Twilight before Twilight nodded back. Together, they ran to the shack.

When they arrived back at the old shack, they were greeted with a rather...unwelcoming sight. The front side of the shack was almost completely blown away. The hole in the front was letting out smoke from the sides as if an explosive had gone off in there. They looked around them quickly, but spotted no Kirby.

Both of the mares looked at each other in anger before yelling.

"KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

A/N:

Hey guys! I just want to thank all of you who liked, favorited, or watched me. It's people like you who keep me going!

One does not simply lock up beam Kirby in a shed.

So, yeah. People wanted to know what he'd be first, so one curious unicorn later, beam Kirby.

Well, I'm going to be in California from next Sunday for a week, so I decided not to just leave you guys hanging on for so long.

So, there you go, Hope you enjoy!

-munomana