• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 2,084 Views, 42 Comments

My Little Kombat: Friendship is Fatal - TheOGBrony



MLP/MK crossover violence, drama, and Fatalities OH MY!!!

  • ...
6
 42
 2,084

Kutie Mark Krusader Psychics

"Do ya think he's dead?" Applebloom said, staring at the prone form that rested against the tree of their clubhouse.

"No he's still breathing." Sweetie Belle answered, after waving her hoof in front of sleeping colts muzzle.

"Well whatda' we do?" Applebloom questioned pacing back and forth.

"I say we wake him up. I mean what's the worst that could happen?" Scootaloo stated waving her hoof in front of the concealed eyes of the stranger.

"Well, first off he could be a criminal or something, or maybe he's a hobo and it'd be mean to just make him leave. Sweetie said worry creeping in his voice.

"Oh come on Sweetie Belle, i mean he can't just stay here." The orange Pegasus pointed out.

"Scoots right Sweetie. We at least need to find out who he is, and why he's sleepin' in mah families orchard." The southern filly explained.

"Fine but you do it just in case." The unicorn submitted.

Applebloom slowly crept up to the still figure and gave several quick taps before retreating to her friends, to see the results. They waited several minutes with no results.

Scootaloo quickly lost her patience and huffing walked up beside the colt. "Hey MISTER! Wake up." She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"uuuuuhhhh, what happened? I feel as if my body was twisted and warped." The earth colt moaned shifting to a seated position.

"Good yer awake." Applebloom smiled.

"yes i am but who am i talking too?" The blue grey colt mused.

"just take that blindfold off and see for yourself." Scoots said dryly.

"I could but it would do nothing, as i am blind. My name is Kenshi and you are? The colt explained.

The CMC shared a shocked look before turning back to the blind Psychic. They all introduced themselves so he could hear each of their voices.

"Well my new young friends it is a pleasure to meet you all." Kenshi responded pleasantly.

"So ummm, mister Kenshi why are you out here alone?" Sweetie asked curious oozing from her voice.

"That is an excellent question my dear though i know not why i am here, nor what to do without my sword." he answered a slight tinge of sorrow in his voice.

"Sword? Why in tarnation would a blind pony need a sword?" AB asked She and her friends shared a confused look.

"Yeah, that makes no sense." Scootaloo agreed.

"Well you see my children this sword i speak of is far more then a means of defense." The blind pony said sagely.

"Whatcha mean?" Applebloom pondered.

"Well you see the sword i seek, is the key that allows me to see." He rhymed with a small chuckle.

"Alright now i'm really confused. You know you really are the weirdest blind pony I've ever met." The orange Pegasus stated exasperated.

"How many other blind ponies have you actually met?" countered Sweetie Belle.

"Uuuuugggg, that's not the point." retorted Scootaloo annoyance edging in her voice.

"Girls, girls there's no reason to get mad." Applebloom interjected.

"I agree, please let your anger go and let peace fill your mind and body with positive energies." Kenshi preached calmly.

"I'm still lost on how a sword lets you see?" Scoots finally resumed.

"By letting the spirits of his past see for him." A new voice explained.

The CmC turned around to see a red Unicorn stallion approaching them. He wore a black robe with red trim, and a black hood and mouth cover. He slowly walked toward them his shining green eyes resting from one filly to the next as if seeing into their very souls,. Upon which each filly shuttered in turn. Then turning toward the still seated Kenshi the robed colts horn glowed an eerie green and he tossed a sheathed sword that he had been carrying to the monk who caught it just short of his face.

"Thank you very much Ermac i'm sorry to have inconvenienced you." The psychic commented hiding a small chuckle.

"You should not be so careless then."Parried the lich.

"So i take it you two er friends." The red maned filly asked sheepishly.

"That is correct young one. To be precise we trained this monk in the art of the mind so he and us could destroy our common enemy."Ermac answered flatly.

"To destroy your enemy?" Sweetie belle asked more curious then ever.

"You see long ago both Ermac and i were betrayed and nearly killed by an evil sorcerer named Shang Tsung. When i managed to escape with the help of my ancestors." He motioned to his weapon. "I met Ermac who taught me how to harness my latent power so i may find and hopefully defeat the monster who stole my natural sight." The now erect colt relayed morbidly.

"That's soooo coool." The CmC shouted together grins spread across each of their faces.

"You find this somehow amusing?" Kenshi asked stunned by the young fillies response.

"Well yeah i mean your a blind stallion who uses a ghost sword as eyes and can use magic when your an Earth pony. That is beyond awesome." Scootaloo cheered jumping up and down as she did so.

"Yeah, and yer' friend seems pretty neat too." Applebloom added happily.

"and and, uhhhh, what they said." Sweetie belle blanched not able to think of anything to add.

"Heheheheh, That is the strangest reaction I've ever gotten." The monk laughed.

"Indeed your attitude towards our goal is quite strange." Ermac said plainly.

"You truly are an interesting group of children, but me and my friend here must go, we need to find our allies before something unfortunate happens." Kenshi explained getting a series of upset looks from the CmC.

Sweetie belle quickly replaced her frown with another smile. "Hey maybe we can help you after all we know Ponyville like the back of our hooves i'm sure we can find your friends." Sweetie pleaded getting several identical looks from her companions.

" We do not think that wise we would not wish for you children to get injured if we must engage in combat." Answered The lich from behind them.

"The fillies opened their mouths to protest, when there was a loud rustling from the nearby foliage.

"I think it maybe a little to late for that." Kenshi said hefting his still sheathed sword in preparation for the worst.

The group waited in a deathly silence, listening for any more suspicious noises. The minutes crept by slowly before another rustling came from a shrub behind the. They turn expecting an attack or foe to appear, but as the noise came to an end a small squirrel jumped from the brush and scurried away.

"it seems we maybe getting a bit..." Kenshi began but before he could complete his thought.

A loud hiss resounded through the clearing. Then before the startled party could react a large reptile launched itself from a tree lunging toward Ermac. The mystic however lit his horn and teleported out of the way causing the beast to crash into the ground and land in a crouched position ready to attack the five awaiting ponies.

"It seems Shao Kahn is looking for a fight." The synthesized colt mused as he stepped toward the dragon.

"Do not speak of the Emperor like that traitor." Reptile hissed angrily.

"Do you plan on stopping us creature?" Ermac sneered as his horn charged with a massive amount of energy.

"HAAAAH! With pleasure." The reptilian warrior roared as he lunged at his target claws and teeth bared.

"What the heck is goin' on why is that dragon attackin' us? and what is ah Shao Kahn?" Applebloom asked baffled as the two fighters collided.

"This is not good, children stay behind me. If Reptile is here then he's most likely not alone." The blind stallion says ignoring the fillies questions.

"Why what's going on? I thought you guys were after somepony named Shame Soup or something?" Scootaloo sighed annoyed.

"You mean Shang Tsung and yes, but he is merely a pawn in a game for power." Kenshi corrected shifting side to side searching for any other disruptions nearby.

Before the young ponies had another chance to speak there was a small shift in the air followed by the sound of rustling leaves.

"Girls take shelter NOW. Kenshi instructed as he unsheathed his mystic blade, and turned to face the noise. Just as his blade was freed he raised to the CLANG of steel on steel.

As Kenshi's blade looped between the twin blades of his attacker. His enemy chuckled at him through his re-breather. "Well Kenshi, it's been to long how's it going." The burned pony asked pleasantly, with his distorted voice.

"Kabal, it's nice to hear you again. Unfortunately i have more pressing matters then dealing with you." The monk bit back. He pushed away from his foe and took a position between the merc and the now vaguely hiding fillies.

"Cute kids, but since when did psychics take up babysitting?" Kabal laughed taking note of the irritated looking fillies.

"HEY we are not babies." Scootaloo whined back at the speedster.

"Quiet brat the grown ups are talking." He said with a cold glare.

Kenshi used this distraction to channel his chi and hurl Kabal back sailing across the clearing directly into a brawling Reptile.

The CmC let out cheers of amazement as Kenshi walked up to join his red cloaked friend.

"The fool lowered his guard, how weak." Ermac stated matter-of-factly.

The two prone fighters quickly rose and began another brutal assault.

Both sides battled fiercely, but it seemed the psychics synergy would over power the warriors of darkness.

Kabal however had a back up plan.

"Hey scaly i have an idea. Give me a distraction and i can guarantee we'll win." Kabal whispered hurridly.

Reptile didn't answer but merely nodded in understanding. He let out a loud roar before spewing bile from his mouth. The bile hit Ermac in the face blinding him and sending him staggering back.

Kabal grinned at Reptiles handiwork and when Kenshi rushed the dragon, he acted. Rushing passed his enemies he took a direct coarse for the bewildered crusaders.

"Ha Game over." He taunted his blades held menacingly toward the now angry and scared trio.

"Coward, how dare you use these innocents as a means to hide behind." The blind monk snarled.

"uh, uh, uuuh, one wrong step and these three adorable brats die." The merc warned.

Reptile quickly slid by his former enemies and joined his ally taking Scootaloo by the throat.

"Release the small ones now or we shall rip you limb from limb." Ermac promised taking several steps toward the captors.

"No, instead here's whats gonna happen we're gonna take these kids as hostages and leave and if you try and stop us their blood will be on your hands...er hooves?... whatever." Kabal instructed, as he forced the two fillies in front of him to begin to march away grudgingly.

The two psychics attempted to give chase but as soon as they drew close reptile hissed and spat a trail of acid that blocked their path as well as causing a tree to fall toward them. Ermac grabbed the tree with his magic and as he held the tree at bay Kenshi summoned forth the channeled energies of his fallen family and just as the two Out-World warriors were out of sight he grabbed Scootaloo from Reptile's grip and with a huge heave teleported her to him. Ermac threw the tree out of their path but by now the evil duo was gone and so were the other members of the CmC.

Several minutes passed before the true gravity of what was happening sunk in.

"So what do we do now? we are gonna save them aren't we?" Scootaloo begged nearly in tears.

"Yes but if we're going to save them we'll need help. Do you know anyone who might be able to trace them?" Kenshi asked gently.

Scootaloo sat on her haunches and thought barely able to concentrate with the worry and fear coursing through her.

After several minutes she gave a grin. "RAINBOW DASH she yelled. "She can keep up with anypony i'm sure she can help."

Ermac and Kenshi gave a shared nod. "Lead us to this Rainbow Dash." The lich spoke giving the slightest look of sympathy.

"Alright follow me." Scootaloo shouted as she ran toward town the Psychics right behind her.

Author's Note:

To those who maybe confused as to why Kabal and Ermac are evil and good respectively. the answer is in the Mortal Kombat lore up to Armageddon, Kabal had been a member of the Black Dragons and second in command right behind Kano. As for Ermac after Liu Kang defeated Shang Tsung in the first tournament Ermac was released from his control. He then wandered realm to realm looking for a purpose. This is until he met The blind monk Kenshi who was desperately seeking a means to fight Shang Tsung who had tricked him, stolen his sight, and left him for dead. Ermac promised to train Kenshi in his Psychic arts as long as he would use these powers to destroy his former master. just thought i'd keep everyone in the loop that i'm not full of shit, and to all those who already knew this i'm sorry. I love you all until next time Peace be with you..

Comments ( 5 )

Train wreck.

Yes! Mortal Kombat, my favorite franchise ever! An since your doing this near the Armageddon timeline makes it even better. I hope to see the son of Argus, Taven in here :3 Like it, keep up the good work, ans please, take as much time as you need :3

FUCK YEAH! MORTAL KOMBAT CROSSOVER!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Now this is an awsome story. Will Rarity meet Kitana and Jade in the next chapter? And what about Nightwolf, Cyrax, Smoke, Bo Rai Cho, Li Mei, Noob Saibot, and the others, where will they be in the story?:rainbowhuh:::applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment