• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 2,084 Views, 42 Comments

My Little Kombat: Friendship is Fatal - TheOGBrony



MLP/MK crossover violence, drama, and Fatalities OH MY!!!

  • ...
6
 42
 2,084

Sugar Cube Showdown

"Alright." mumbled the cobalt Pegasus now fully awake and staring at the overly excited pink pony in front of him. "A few quick questions." he asked. Without waiting for a response he continued. "One who and what are you? Two where the heck am i? Third how the heck did i get here? And fourth and most importantly WHERE THE HELL ARE MY GUNS?" He asked nearly yelling on the last question.

A few seconds passed before the still beaming mare answered. Well in order. i'm Pinkie Pie and i'm pastry chef. Right now your in Sugar Cube Corner, which is in Ponyville, which is in Equestria, which is on Equis silly. Your in my room because i woke up early cause my tail was twitchin' so i knew something was gonna fall, but i didn't expect it to be a Pegasus whichiskindaweirdyouknowcausetheycanflyandall, huuuuuhhhh! But i couldn't just leave you in the middle of the street after you hit the roof and weren't moving. To finish i don't know what a (gun) is but your hat and weird gizmo things are over there, wait are those things the gun-thingies?" She finished after seeming to have spoke faster then physically possible and only getting faster as she spoke.

They sat in silence for several minutes as The Pegasus processed the information overload he just received.

After going through all she had said he slowly looked down at his body and reeled back nearly falling off the bed.

"Why the hell am i a horse? What the hell did that portal do? "he yelped in surprise.

"your not a horse silly, your a Pegasus, see you have wings she pointed at his two new appendages.

They fell into another lull of silence As the confused gunner came to the reality he was in.

He let out a huge sigh. "Well i'm a cop who fights monsters and inner dimensional warriors, so I guess this makes just as much sense." He chuckled dryly.

"Good, as i say always look on the bright side." the baker beamed.

Then turning to the table pinkie bad pointed out, before his eyes grew wide. Sitting on the table was not only his favorite hat but his two custom 9mm pistols. A huge grin spread across his face as he quickly rolled off the bed and awkwardly made his way to the table and gathering his twin weapons started cradling them as if they were his own children.

Pinkie let out a fit of giggles from the notion. "you really love your gun thingies don't you?"

"Heheh, uhhh...ummm." He blushed as he adorned his hat and reattached his belt and slid his guns into their holsters.

"Soooo, you know me, but who are you? "Pinkie said as she crept closer to her guest until her face was only inches from his.

"My name's Stryker. Nice to meet ya." he said taking several steps back, still blushing slightly.

"It's super-dooper great to meet you." The mare giggled. "oh you should come meet the Cakes their super nice, i bet they'd love to meet you." She exclaimed as she grabbed one of his forelegs through her door and down the stairs.

They only made it half way down when they met Mrs. Cake who had been headed to check on her bubbly employee.

"Oh there you are dearie. Mrs. Cake said pleasantly. Her expression quickly changed when she saw the stallion behind her pink tenant. "Who is this dearie. She asked with a nervous chuckle.

Pinkie wore a large grin as she looked between Mrs. Cake and her newest friend. "Mrs. Cake meet Stryker and Stryker meet Mrs. Cake.

"Nice to meet you." Stryker said giving a wry smile.

"It's nice to meet you too." Mrs. Cake retorted with her own anxious smile. "So when did you two meet she asked.

"When Pinkie pulled my unconscious body in here after i fell outta the sky and nearly broke my spine hitting your roof." Stryker sighed explaining his reason for being at the bakery before ir was even open.

"Oh my are you okay you poor thing?" The Baker cooed all her worries now completely gone.

"I 'll live." he promised as the walked down the rest of the stairs and entered the actual Bakery.

The plump mare gave him a small smile before heading to the kitchen to get the days wares ready for the early birds.

Stryker gave a quick look around the pastry shop and gave a soft sigh. The shop was a bit to bright and cheery for his liking, but he had been in far worse places he thought as a small smile crossed his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shao Kahn sat in his crude stone throne, as he peered around the dismal forest ruins contemplating his next move. He closed his eyes and started cycling through all of the information his warriors had managed to acquire in the few hours they had been on this pathetic little realm. Kano and Baraka had been sent out to search for any stragglers of either side and deal with them accordingly. Shang Tsung was currently keeping an eye on his foolish brother and now he sat in his newly captured base and he was merely waiting for the next piece to fall into place.

Then he heard it the sound of dripping water, no not water another liquid one he was much more known to him. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal a small pool of blood that was seemly spreading from nothing. A few moments passed and the pool of blood writhed and churned until it took the form of a light red unicorn.

She gave a quick bow before proceeding. "My lord i have come as you wished, what is it you require of me?"

The tyrant gave a huff before explaining himself. " I have called you here blood mage to investigate a certain disturbance. You see Shang Tsung has recently sent me a very interesting message. He while in the nearby village sensed a rather potent aura of which feels very similar to my old ally Havok."

"I see my lord what would you have me do." The crimson assassin smirked. "Shall i dispose of it?"

"No if it is Havok i wish for his alliance not wrath. I want you to acquire his services . Is that understood SKarlet?"

"As you wish." she answered s she slowly took her liquid form again and sank away to begin her mission.

Shao Kahn once again closed his eyes and returned to meditation over the ever approaching kombat, that would follow his attack of this petty little world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stryker reclined back in his chair fiddling with one of his sidearms and basking in the pungent aromas of freshly baked bread, muffins, cakes, and pies. He watched as Pinkie ran back and forth taking care of the small cluster of customers tha had been in the shop in the last fifteen minutes or so. Stryker couldn't help but feel almost relaxed in this land of cakes and pies, but there was still this tingling at the back of his skull that said something was gonna happen and soon. He decided that this was just him being paranoid and closed his eyes slinging his gun too and fro.

Suddenly his eyes shot open wide and he let out a small grunt of realization. He looked down at his weapon and just noticed though he could some how hold the gun with his hoof he had no fingers, which meant the weapon was all but useless.

"GAAAAAHHHH!" he wailed jumping from his chair in a fit of dismay.

Pinkie jumped to his side from what seemed like nowhere. "What's the matter striky." She asked happily.

"I just realized i don't have any fingers which means i can't use my damn guns." He growled.

"Why would you need fingers? You have perfectly usable wings don't you?" She asked quizzically.

"I guess? What does that have to do with anything?" He retorted.

Isn't it obvious? Just use your wings to hold them. I've seen Pegasi carry and use all sorts of things like that." She explained simply.

"Your kidding my wings can do that?" He asked curiously.

"Well Duh, you're really are one of the weirdest ponies i'v ever met." The pink pony giggled.

He thought about explaining the whole not really a equine thing again, but decided against it and instead merely shrugged.

He grabbed his firearm and wrapped one unfurled wing around it. To his surprise it actually worked fairly well the wing was surprisingly strong and held the gun firmly.

"Wow, it actually works." He grinned as he tested the maneuverability of his aim.

"See i told you." Pinkie said bouncing in a circle around Stryker.

Stryker laughed and was going to respond, when the front door burst inward and a red mare stormed in.

"Where is Havok? i wish to have a word with him." The intruding unicorn demanded.

"Oh SHIT! Get down." The SWAT pony yelled pushing Pinkie toward the counter, as he fired off several rounds of his pistol.

Skarlet jumped away from the bullets projectile and drew her own weapon. "Who do you think you are fool." She sneered as she jumped blade at the ready toward her attacker.

Stryker managed to duck in time the blade slicing where his head had been only a second before. Seeing his opponent was off-balance he headbutted her sending her staggering back. He rushed her, but she easily jumped over him and kicked him forward into a nearby table, sending his gun flying away.

"Ha, weakling I will slice you open and bathe in your blood." Skarlet mused as she watched her prey stand back up.

"Oh yeah, Well it looks like this calls for a little police brutality." He taunted and unsheathing his other sidearm fired another barrage of led at his foe.

This time The assassin didn't dodge the attacks, instead she took her liquid form and while her grievance was stunned by this, she oozed quickly toward him resolidifying in time to deliver a hefty kick sending Stryker sprawling.

Stryker landed roughly against the wall groaning from the impact.

"HI told you hahahaha, you were never a match for me on your own." Skarlet laughed wickedly.as she took severalsteps closer to the prone figure.

"He's not alone." Pinkie shouted angrily as she threw a pie directly into the distracted unicorns face.

"Aaaayyyy," Skarlet yelled in surprise. Quickly wiping most of the pie from her face she turned to face her new challenger.

Stryker watched the pie smack into his antagonists face. As he looked on he saw a glint of metal in the corner of his eye, smiling he slid closer to the object. As Skarlet turned to face his new ally The Pegasus rolled into action. He grabbed the all to familiar 9mm and yelled.

"Heeeyyy BITCH, Suuuurrrrprise." He raved as he unleashed the entire magazine at the red mare.

Skarlet turned toward the yell but was to late the bullets were already air-borne and in the confusion she didn't have enough time to think clearly. She jumped side ways but though she avoided most of the killer metal one bullet hit her side sending he yelping and staggering back toward the still gaping door.

Stryker mustered all of his remaining energy and using his wings to propel him even faster, he drop-kicked the stunned blood mage sending her sailing through the open door and landing with a loud thump on the ground outside.

"How'd that taste." The colt cheered, as he watched the defeated mare liquefy once again and disappear.

He'd barely turned around and shut the front door when A very excited Pinkie Pie tackled him with a massive hug.

"That was so awesome," She whooped. "I mean you kicked that meanie-blood-ninja-ladies flank."

A little confused Stryker did his best to return the hug. "Not really if you didn't hit her with that cake she would've gut me like a fish." The stallion responded.

"It was a pie silly," she laughed happily. "Seriously though you saved the day. HAAAAAAUUUUHHH, We should throw you a HERO PARTY! The pink pony announced excitedly."

"That's not necessary." he explained. "I'm a cop it's my job to help people."

The party pony let out a dramatic sigh. "fine but can we at least a cake to celebrate?"

Stryker thought about saying no, but he figured it couldn't hurt "Sure Pinkie that sounds fine."

Pinkie turned around to retrieve the aforementioned sweets but after only a few steps she quickly trotted back over and quickly kissed Stryker on the cheek. Leaving him stunned as she once again went to grab the cake.

The SWAT pony stood there a few seconds before his brain registered what had happened. He shook his head slowly a small smile crossing his lips as he walked over to one of the few still intact tables.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to Sugar Cube Corner flew open as A small group of ponies hurried inside.

"Hey Pinkie has anythi..." Twilight never completed her sentence as she looked over the mess that was what remained of the bakery.

Pinkie and Stryker turned from their slices of cake as the group entered and looked with great delight at the face of the Librarian pony.

"Stryker, man what happened in here." Jax whistled looking at the destroyed parts of the building.

The cobalt colt smiled causally at his friend. "Oh you know just a normal Monday morning." He grinned as he gave a conspiratorial wink at his pink friend. Who returned it before they both burst out in a fit of laughter.

"I see, well in any case we need to talk." Twilight said regaining her senses and explaining the whole situation to the listening duo.