• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 2,084 Views, 42 Comments

My Little Kombat: Friendship is Fatal - TheOGBrony



MLP/MK crossover violence, drama, and Fatalities OH MY!!!

  • ...
6
 42
 2,084

Apple Pie with Side of Knives

"Uuuuggghhhh, what in the world hit me?" Sonya moaned as she struggled to a sitting position.

She felt off balance and dizzy but when she raised her arm to steady her aching head she was shocked to find instead of her hand there was a furry pink hoof.

"Holy %@$#, what happened?... Wait the portal, but why am i a horse? And what happened to the others?" This question was quickly followed up by moan from behind her.

She turned to see an orange pony with a short light brown mane and strangely familiar sunglasses and belt that bore the word "Cage."

"Johnny is that you?"

"uuuuhhh huh? What? Sonya is that you? The dark orange colt began to stir.

"Yeah but something happened that you may wanna see with your own eyes." she stated flatly.

The prone Cage quickly sat up and was baffled at seeing the equine equivalent of his friend.

"Ummm Sonya, you look a little different. He stammered barely able to comprehend the sight before him.

"You think Johnny?" She asked, "though you're not much better."

"Wait what?" The ex-actor stated finally noticing his own new form.

After a few seconds of examining himself he turned back to his smug looking companion.

"As hard as it is to believe. i'm still damn fine even as a horse." He said grinning slyly. "Though i kinda wish i had wings like you." He whined teasingly.

"I have wings?" Sonya murmured completely shocked at the two appendages the lay flat at her sides.

After a few minutes of experimental flaps she managed to hover a foot or so in the air briefly before landing once more, smiling at the prospect of learning to fly.

"Is that all you got?" Her ally laughed playfully. " I mean I'd expect a lot more from Sonya Blade."

"Shut up Johnny it's harder then it looks." She snapped back testily.

"Okay, okay, but now that I think about it where are we anyway? To that point why are we horses?" He said successfully changing the subject.

"Well from what i can tell we're in some sort of orchard. As for why we're equines i think it might have something to do with the portal we were sucked up by." Sonya replied scanning the nearby area.

"So do you think the others are here since we made it?"

"I would guess so, but there's only one way to find out." she replied as she trotted off in no particular direction Cage quickly following suite.

After ten or so minutes of wandering through the never ending rows of apple trees the duo came upon a clearing with a farmhouse directly in front of them.

"Okay so we found civilization, what now? I mean how do we go about explaining who are or why we're here? Johnny sighed as they drew closer to the front door of the simple building.

As they reached the door Sonya assured her worried companion she'd handle it. With that she knocked a few times and waited for someone to answer.

After several minutes Sonya was about to knock again when the door swung open, to reveal a Orange pony wearing a stetson and an honest smile gracing her freckled face.

"Ummm...hi, i'm Sonya and this is Johnny and we were wondering if you could help us out?" Sonya asked slowly.

"Well it's nice teh meet'cha. I'm applejack and I'd be glad to give ah helpin' hoof." The mare responded.

"Great. Sonya responded relaxing some. You see me and my friend here are...well we're lost, so if it's not any trouble could you maybe give us some directions or something?"

"Shoot that be no problem at all. Come on in i'm sure we have an extra map somewhere. You could join me for breakfast" Applejack offered.

"That sounds great i'm starving." Johnny chimed in following their host into the farmhouse.

The pair followed their host through the front room and into the kitchen where several plates already adorned a large wooden table.

"What's that smell cause it's smells freakin' great?" questioned a certain now drooling colt.

"That's just a fresh stack of meh grannies home made apple pancakes. Would ya care for a plate?" The farmer chuckled.

Looking at her pleading friend Sonya nodded at him. " I guess some pancakes couldn't hurt, but we really need to hurry."

"What's the hurry there sugar-cube? I mean the fate of Equestria isn't hanging in the balance or anything, so just calm your tail feathers and sit a spell." AJ joked as she joined the now gorging Johnny.

"I hope you're right." Sonya mumbled to herself taking a seat and joining the others.

The rest of the meal passed in a peacful silence. When Applejack went to collect the map after finishing her own breakfast. She however only just left the room when the front door swung open revealing a limping red colt wearing his trademark yoke.

"Mac are you okay?" The orange mare worried noticing her brothers limp.

"Nope!" The large work horse said through gritted teeth.

"Well what happened? Why are you hurt?" The orange pony asked her rising voice attracting her nearly forgotten guests.

The colt took a quick look at the new arrivals then merely sighed. "A pair of of thugs attacked me in the east orchard."

"What did they look like?" Sonya asked as she stepped closer.

Mac didn't answer immediately instead he limped quickly to the nearby couch and hefted his large form onto it. Then he turned and asked who the two new ponies were, looking to his sister for an answer."

She quickly explained that they were just a pair of lost travelers. Mac merely sighed and nodded slowly, turning to face the pair.

"They were an odd pair one had large teeth and spikes spurtin' from his legs. The other had ah funny accent and a fake eye." Mac said flatly.

The pair turned to face each other having the same exact thought.

"This isn't good if Kano and Baraka are here then that means Shao Kahn is near." Sonya growled fear and anger snaking from each word.

"Yeah, Damn i was hoping they were sent to a universe full of giant monsters or something. Then again i guess our lucks nowhere near that good. Cage sighed slowly.

"Wait you know those two?" Applejack asked suspiciously.

"Yeah and now there attacking civvies, the cowards." Sonya hissed.

"Well then don't keep us in suspense hun, who exactly are these two and why'd they attack meh family."

"They're a pair of scum that follow a sadistic skull wearing tyrant called Shao Kahn. Their probably here to search for us and our friends and probably their guys too." The ex-celebrity explained.

"They won't stop until they kill everything. Johnny let's go." The pegasus ordered running out the door, her companion quickly following suit.

"Wait!" Applejack yelled following the duo.

The workhorse quickly caught up to her two new galloping friends.

"Shoot you two were in one hay of a hurry back there." The cowpony stated while trying to keep pace with the still rushing duo.

"We have to find Baraka and Kano before they hurt someone." Sonya huffed from her continued exertion.

"So they're really that bad huh?" AJ quipped.

"Oh you have no idea, some of our closest friends have died to these two, and they aren't even the worst monsters from Out-World." Johnny sighed.

"Oh...ahm sorry." The orange mare said with a tone of sympathy in her voice.

"It's not your fault, so don't worry about it." The Pegasus mare stated flatly as they slowed their approach to the scene of Mac's assault, in hopes of catching the attackers off-guard.

"Alright Applejack stay here me and Johnny got this, i don't want any innocents getting hurt okay."

The farmer looked like she was gonna argue, but after a moment nodded and watched as the couple crept closer to the clearing in the middle of the orchard.

As they drew closer they saw the shapes of two equines sitting in the outcropping in the middle of a heated disagreement.

"Damn i can't believe you let the BASTARD just get away like that." A cyber eyed Pegasus raged at his companion.

"Don't you dare blame me. You had just as much responsibility as me FOOL!" Hissed an enraged, spike covered, saw toothed Earth pony.

"That's a load of croc shit and you know it mate." Retaliated the Australian pony.

"This is pointless, if we don't stop our mindless babble we'll never find him before he warns someone who can fight. Baraka protested.

His companion let out a dramatic sigh and nodded in agreement "Right let's keep going then befo...

He never had a chance to finish his sentence before he was tackled by an enraged Sonya. Baraka tried to intervene but was blocked by a smirking Cage.

"Who in the hell are you?" Kano questioned kicking his attacker off himself.

"What Kano, You already forgot me? Sonya quipped sarcastically.

"Sonya? Well isn't this a small world. I have to say you pull this whole horse thing off nicely, really suits you." He sneered, as he dodged a punch and countered with one of his own.

"Yeah keep talking shit, let's see how funny it is when i shove my foo...hoof up your stupid ass." Sonya growled as she ducked from an attack and headbutted her opponent back.

"Baaahhhh, I will eat your bones." Baraka hissed lunging at his cocky enemy.

"You'll have to catch me first." The orange colt taunted.

The pale brown colt merely scoffed and unsheathed the Tarkenton blades from his forelegs.

"I will cut you down human, then your little friend." Baraka challenged.

"I'm not sure if you've noticed blades for brains, but were not exactly humans anymore. Mused the energetic Earth colt, as he dodged several slices from Baraka s lethal appendages.

"No matter your form you will always be a weak, puny, and ignorant human. The Tarkenton pony seethed circling his rival.

Without warning Johnny charged his enemy. Encased in a glowing green aura he slammed shoulder first into the surprised monster, sending him crashing into a nearby tree.

Kano saw his companion fly into the tree and the grinning colt moving in to finish him.After dodging another kick from Sonya he spit in her face causing her to back up in surprise. This was when the cyborg turned back to the once movie-star, and fired his built in optical heat beam. The beam seared the fur and flesh of his target sending him falling to the ground.

Baraka watched in a state of savage pleasure as his enemy collapse after being scorched by his comrades cybernetic eye. He quickly shuffled to his hooves and began walking toward Cages prone form. He lifted his right foreleg ready to deliver the fatal blow, " You can't beat us you fools, even in a two v two we still have you outmatched." The smiling Baraka cackled, but before he could finish his target a blast of fire exploded just in front of him sending him scrabbling back to find his attacker.

"Then how about eight vs. two. Liu Kang chided as he and his fellow hero's charged into the fray.

"Oh #@%& You're #$%&ing kidding me." Kano raged as he and Baraka both began slowly backing away from the large group of enemies.

The Out-World combatants then turned and ran into the trees, quickly disappeared into the foliage. Liu, Sonya, and Jax all made to chase after the retreating villains, but Raiden quickly recalled them. "There's no reason to follow them we will always have another day to fight. For now we need to help Johnny Cage and find any other forces who may be left." The group begrudgingly agreed and after a series of quick explanations the group agreed that the next course of action should be to head back to the library and tend to the wounded colt and formulate a plan for if they run into any other Out-World forces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's what happened." Sonya concluded from her chair in the library.

"I see, that seems like quite a wake up, though mine might be be a bit worse.:" Sub-Zero chuckled.

"Regardless what is our next step?" asked Raiden scanning the room.

"Well If me, AJ, and Fluttershy have all found part of the group, then that means the others probably will too." Twilight concluded shaking her head helplessly.

"Sounds like our luck." The farmer mare agreed.

"Oooohhh...I hope they don't get attacked by any of those mean Out-World ponies." Fluttershy said worry trickling into her voice with each word.

"She's got a point, so Fluttershy you and Sonya stay her while the rest of us head to Sugar Cube Corner to check on Pinkie Pie. Twilight announced getting mumbles of agreement.

I really hope Pinkie hasn't done anything crazy. Twilight sighed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Weeeelllll Goooood morning." Giggled a bouncing pink pony, as she smiled widely at the half-conscious dark blue Pegasus in front of her.

"What the hell is going on?" The semi-conscious colt thought to himself. "Am i dreaming if so why does by back hurt and why can't i feel my hands? I think my hats gone too. Damn and that was my favorite hat, and where the hell are my guns?" He then turned his focus back to the still smiling pony. "Where are my guns?" He moaned.

"Your What?" The mare asked confused by the question.