• Published 16th Jan 2012
  • 6,132 Views, 379 Comments

A Whole New World - Van50608

  • ...
43
 379
 6,132

PreviousChapters Next
Disaster Date

Chapter 37 Disaster Date

Guys I'm thinking for the 50th Chapter Special I'm going to do something special. Leave a vote below on who you would like to see in real life, and if this story continues you will see the whole cast including myself. Vote Now, and use this scale! Yay organization for Twilight!

A:Cory
B:Grant
C: Jacob
D: Elliott
E: Michael
F: Graham
Hopefully they will agree.... Well read on!

-Van

Teleporting under somepony else's magic takes a toll on you. Seriously it's like have Dubstep being blared into your ears with the volume crank up to 11/10. In other words my head fucking hurt by the time we got to the restraunt. When we finally got out of that hellish pit of space I said "Next time I believe I'll walk from the castle. Thank you very much."

She replied "Come on I couldn't be that bad."

I point my hoof at her and say "Well when we go back we are going to teleport under MY magic, because when I was with you it sounded like somepony was blaring the worst music I've ever heard in my head."

We decided to walk into the establishment, and see if we could get a meal without being fully pampered to. We walk in to see a host at the door. He kindly introduced us to tour table, and we began to think about what we would order. Our waiter walked to our table and said "Hello, My name is Blue Lancer and I will be your waiter tonight. May I start you off with something to drink?"

Luna said "I'll have a Jura mixed with a glass of wine please."

I said "I'll have a beer. Oh and a water please."

He said "Right away I will return soon your majesties."

When Blue was out of sight Luna poked me on the shoulder and said "Really Van a beer? Just a beer? Nothing special? Just a beer? Not even a flavor?"

I reply "That's how I roll. Deal with it."

She said "Thats no way to treat a princess. Hmph."

I said "Well if you want to a prissy princess I can't spank you for being naughty anymore."

She looked shocked replied "Never mind I want to be naughty princess."

I said "That's what I thought."

Just as I finished my sentence Blue can back with our drinks. He said "Here are your drinks. Do you need any more time on decided what you want?"

I said "Yes I believe I know what I want."

Luna said "I as well."

He said "What will you have ma'am and sir?"

Luna said "I'll have Black bean soup please."

He asked "And you sir?"

I replied "The potato soup with a loaf of Prench bread a la carte."

He looked at me stunned like I had just hopped TO THE MOON! Then he regained his composure, and said "Right away sir."

For the next couple of minutes we remained quiet until I pulled my ultimate troll move. I asked "Luna do you like bananas?"

She looked at me unsure where I was going with this and replied "Yeah I guess."

I said "So your a mmmmm bitch that mmm likes bananas."

She replied "Well that's not very nice, Van."

I finished my meme based joke and said "Well your about go bananas ON THE MOOOOOOOON!!!!"

Then the scariest thing in my life just happened. I got the stare. This stare was so scary I saw Slenderman murder 1000 children, the Jewish concentration camps, and seasons 1-3 of the original my little pony. In other words. Pure. Hell. Trying not to make a scene I run the bathroom,
Lock the stall, and curl up in tiniest ball possible. That stare was almost as scary as Fluttershy's legendary stare.

After about an hour of holding on to my back legs, and rocking in place I hear a voice. It said "Van are you in there? It's Elliott. What the hell is wrong with you?"

I panic and reply "It's the stare man! I'm fucking scared!"

I hear faint whispering from outside, and then hear "Van? Please come out I promise not to do anything."

I reply "No! If I had pants they would be pissed three times over!"

I heard a loud sigh and then she said "Well looks like Elliott and I are breaking in."

I instantly freak out and think "Oh shit what can I do?!? Wait magic. Derp."

But it's to late my lock and toilet paper defenses weren't good enough they busted through the door, and contained me. Luna said "Van look into my eyes."

I yell "No they's scary!"

She says "Elliott hold his eyes open."

I struggle and ye for a bit then just give up. I look into her eyes to see the dark blue orbs that are filled with concern, fear, and tears. I finally regain my composure, and say "Thank you I feel much better now, and if it's not to much trouble could you let me blink? It's starting to piss me off a little."

She looks at me stunned for coming back so quickly after freaking out for such a long time and says "Alright I seems like you are ok. Let's go home."

Elliott pipped up and asked "What about me?"

Luna replied "You can stay in Canterlot for awhile if you want."

He said " I would like that, but can we walk back to the castle? I don't think handle another magic trip."

Luna and I laughed a little and she said "Sure. Let's go."

And with that we began our stroll back to the castle.

And as Requested have some facts on *Drumroll* Cats!


Cats can't taste sweets.

A cat's tongue consists of small "hooks," which come in handy when tearing up food.

Americans spend more annually on cat food than on baby food.

In 1987 cats overtook dogs as the number one pet in America.

A group of youngsters (kittens) is called a kindle; those old-timers (adult cats) form a clowder.

The catgut formerly used as strings in tennis rackets and musical instruments does not come from cats. Catgut actually comes from sheep, hogs, and horses.

Black cat superstitions are as American as apple pie. In Asia and England, black cats are considered lucky.

Cats have five toes on each front paw, but only four toes on each back paw.

Cats have true fur, in that they have both an undercoat and an outer coat.

When a domestic cat goes after mice, about one pounce in three results in a catch.

The cheetah is the only cat in the world that can't retract it's claws.

Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.

In cats, the calico and tortiseshell coats are sex-linked traits. All cats displaying these coats are female... or occasionally sterile males.

A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
Neutering a cat extends it's life span by two or three years.

Cats must have fat in their diet because they can't produce it on their own.

Cat's urine glows under a black light.

The heaviest cat ever recorded was 46 lbs.

Cats have a third eyelid called a haw and you will probably only see it when kitty isn't feeling well.

A cat sees about six times better than a human at night because of the tapetum lucidum, a layer of extra reflecting cells which absorb light.

Adult cats with no health problems are in deep sleep 15 percent of their lives. They are in light sleep 50 percent of the time.

PreviousChapters Next