• Published 16th Jan 2012
  • 6,129 Views, 379 Comments

A Whole New World - Van50608

  • ...
43
 379
 6,129

PreviousChapters Next
Enemy Baseballs Spotted. Take Cover!

Chapter 8 Enemy Baseballs Spotted. Take Cover!

Stunned I quietly backed down the stairs and I heard a poof and turned to see Twilight. Her face baggy from lack of sleep and her features visibly depressing. Looked at me with the saddest eyes and asked " Why can't we be together? All I've ever wanted since you came here was you.

My calculations said you and I would be 93 percent compatible. Why? Why don't you love me?!?". She began sobbing into my feet below me.

Right there my heart snapped in two. I usually have a strong exterior and seem like I don't Care about most things but this was worse than those animal cruelty commercials times 100 (Which Equals OVER 9000!). This was the WORST POSSIBLE THING. As Rarity would say.

So thinking this through I said " Twilight please come with me. We need to talk right now this I am totally ceral I mean serious".

Soon we trotted down to my room and had a very extensive talk about how research can't always be right and that love can hurt. I even tried to be somewhat funny but her face never once cracked a smile.

I then thought about it and said " Twi you aren't smiling. And when people don't smile guess what I'm going to do?". She still looked at the ground dejectedly not even bothering to make eye contact with me. Thats when I jumped on her and yelled "Tickle fight!".

Five minutes later she finally had laughed enough to where I assumed her lungs were to the point of bursting. She then looked at me and said "Twilight Sparkle you would be number one on my list if I wasn't dating somepony else". She relied with " Why and wait your dating? Already!".

I said " Yes I'm dating. I'd date you because your adorkable and that thing you do when your enveloped in a book also I'm dating Princess Luna".

Then I looked to see Twilight bowing and then heard a " Damn straight your dating me Be-yoch".

Soon we all struck up conversation about various topics such as human hobbies and philosophies along with the culture. Which Twilight took notes on so I don't have to go to sessions this week Sweet! I explained to them Concepts of modern weapons and games which Twilight said she wanted to try out so we went to my den and found Elliott sleeping on the couch. With a pile of mountain dew cans and a shaving cream beard. Man I live with assholes I thought as I teleported Elliott back to his room while Twilight and Luna cleared the couch. And soon enough we had everything cleared and we sat down to play video games.

First on our list MW3 we played multiplayer split screen and began playing. Soon we grew bored because for them trying to kill me was like playing with an inverted controller. Otherwise known as impossible but they did manage to kill each other a lot so I usually used the riot shield. And Luna thought she might incorporate those into the police force for safety reasons.

Eventually I was getting late and Twilight decided it would he a good idea to go home and check on Spike and Luna had to return to Royal duties. Haha yeah I said duty. But soon she left and I was alone again though before she left she asked me to come to the yearly rivalry baseball game this year it was the Canterlot Comets vs the Applelosa Apples. The next day as a date as a date. I know it's usually stallions who pay for the dates, but hey when the seats are 2,000 bits a piece you don't pass it up no matter how embarrassing.

The next day I woke up with Marly at my feet and hopped in the shower and fed her some dog food that Luna enchanted into my bag. That she seemed to love so that was good. Noon seemed to come a lot faster than I thought. Especially since I woke up at ten. But I thought I would take a train there, though instead she sent a royal carriage instead. And they told me to board so I did.

Holy shit I officially think Derpy is a little to Derpy. Seriously how do I get a bag of mail dropped on me from that high up? Sheesh but on the bright side she gave me a muffin and It had chocolate chips so all is forgiven.

As soon as we arrived we landed in the in I mean right in the middle of the god damn area. Apparently I was hoof chosen by the Lunar Princess herself to throw the fist pitch. Fuck Trollestia I think Luna is the bigger problem. So in front of thousands of people I somehow threw a pitch with my mouth and without choking thank god and went of to the VIP booth to find Luna.

I soon found her and we sat down and watched the game even though I was going to get her back for that move she just pulled. Soon enough though it was the final inning and I was actually excited. The score was fourteen a piece and it was two balls and two strikes with bases loaded for Comets and the pitch was thrown and crack the ball is out first Equestian baseball game a grand slam well it would have been completely perfect if it didn't crash though the glass and hit me in the head. Yeah my kids are going to have the genes of an immoral Alicorn and the genes of s retarded guy who constantly got hit by baseballs and all other sorts of projectiles.Goodie.

Another icepack and a kiss to make it feel better kiss from Luna I decided it would be a good idea to stay at the castle tonight with Luna. And as the sun set and the moon rose we walked into the sunset to Canterlot Castle.

PreviousChapters Next