• Published 16th Jan 2012
  • 6,132 Views, 379 Comments

A Whole New World - Van50608

  • ...
43
 379
 6,132

PreviousChapters Next
Drunk Ponies

Chapter 14 Drunk Ponies

On the other side of that door I saw four ponies that I instantly knew all of them from last episode in season 1. I pointed my hoof to the brown pony with a white mane on my left and said "Hello my name is Van. It's a pleasure to meet you".

While I extended my hoof which he took into a quick fast hand shake. He said "Hello my name is Fredric Horseshoepin. Octavia has said a lot about you its an honor to finally meet you".

I replied with a short nod and turned to the next pony who was an aqua blue pony with a brown mane. I said the same thing as I did to Fredric and she replied "HELLO MY NAME IS BEAUTY BRASS".

Then she toned down her voice and said "It's a pleasure to me you". I replied with my ears still ringing "I as well". And moved on to the next pony.

He was a dark blue stallion with a lighter mane and I said "You must be Harpo. Don't worry you don't have to say anything. It's just nice to meet you".

I then extended my hoof which he gradually took and quietly replied "Charmed". I turned to the last pony in the room and said "Sup Vinyl". She replied with a nod of the head. And before I was going to say something else Octavia said "Well Van let's see what you can do.

Also we had the pleasure of having someone bring you in some more saxophones so here your are". I look around in the corner of the room to see a tenor, a Bari, and a soprano. I picked up the soprano licked my lips and began to play "My Favorite Things" by John Coltrane. Then I realized how bad it sounded with no background and said "Wait a minute and warped back to Ponyville.

I arrived in Ponyville in about ten seconds flat to see that my friends haven't really moved from the TV since I left that morning I said "Hey I need you guys to come with me and grab your instruments". They all rushed up the stairs and grabbed their instruments.

Graham had a guitar, Grant had a piano, a tenor, and a guitar, Jacob had a base, Elliott had a simple track set, and Cory grabbed his laptop and 6 microphones and I yelled "Hold On!". And we transported back to Canterlot.

With a poof we were back in the Canterlot Music Hall with all our equipment I pointed to the four stunned ponies and said "Go sit in the seats we got a treat for you".

Five minutes later we got onto the Stage and began to play "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck and once we were done I asked "So how was it?". Everypony said some analogy to amazing except Vinyl who said "Meh kinda boring if you ask me". I replied with a grin and said "I thought you would say that".

We then walked back to the stage and began to play something that I thought we would never have the coordination to play. "Undead" by Hollywood Undead soon blasted though the speakers while we spit our busted rhythms every so often switching from time to time to take the places of Charlie Scene, Da Kurlzz, Danny, Funny Man, J-Dog and, Johnny 3 Tears. And when our legendary performance was finished I did what any sensible pony would do. I dropped the mic with a might bang and looked to see five ponies with their jaws on the floor.

The first think I heard from out audience of five was from Vinyl was "Holy sweet Celestia. That. Was .Awesome!". We took our bow and looked at Fredric who still had his jaw on the ground. He noticed me and picked his jaw off the floor, put it back up where it should be and said "Not bad for what these kids nowadays are calling Rock and or Roll".

He said with a slight smile on his face. I turned to Octavia who had also apparently picked her jaw up off the floor and said "Not bad". And with that I yelled "Yes! Octavia likes metal! Who wants drinks? First rounds on this guy!". And pointed to Jacob. We all yelled "Yeah!". As loud as the Cutie Mark Crusaders and barged out the door. Leaving a stunned Jacob behind.

Three hours some beer and some hard apple cider shots later we were drunk. No other subtle way to put it. We were flat out wasted, but thankfully even while drunk Octavia has good judgment so we decided to crash at her place for the night because I couldn't even pick up my shot glass with this weak impaired magic. We sooner or later arrived at her place and I don't remember much after that, aside from hurling and flopping out on the couch along with thinking that I'm gonna feel like shit come morning.

The next morning hit me like a car. Scratch that more like a truck with a meteor attached to it. Holy shit my head hurt like hell, the sun was to damn bright, and I had that weird dream about Vespi again only this time all six of my friends got slaughtered. I walked through the piles of assorted bodies trying to find the kitchen to see Grant and Vinyl snuggled up on the floor and decided to be a troll and take a picture for future references on how hammered he got.

I soon noticed that I was the first to wake up and decided to trudge to the bathroom because I don't like barfing in the same toilet as everypony, and seize the opportunity. After a minute session of though I came to the conclusion that I might as well to go first. After my awesome hurl session I decided that I would at least try to make myself look decent when everypony else woke up and decided to look in the mirror to see that I was wearing a certain someone's little pink bow tie.

"Shit". I thought as I combed my mane into a reasonable style and walked out of the bathroom to see that everypony was still sleeping aside from Grant and Vinyl who were still snuggled up. I decided to look at this display of peacefulness until someone went up behind me and grabbed my shoulders.

It was Octavia. I said "Ummm here's your bow tie". and handed to her, but surprisingly she pushed it back and said in a low and seductive voice "Mmmnnn Why? Your going to need it for round two". My fears have been confirmed, and now I felt sick. I needed fresh air fast.

I said " Ummm let me go outside. I need some fresh air". She winked and said " Sure just don't to long sexy". And with that I briskly walked out the door and thought. "Sheew home free".

Until I bumped into Luna right outside the door who said "Van, We need to talk".

Shit.

PreviousChapters Next