• Published 16th Jan 2012
  • 6,132 Views, 379 Comments

A Whole New World - Van50608

  • ...
43
 379
 6,132

PreviousChapters Next
Brain Freeeeeeze!

Chapter 9 Brain Freeeeeeze!

Hey do you know what sucks about being hit with a baseball? All the blood rushes to your head and you pass out with your legs splayed out like someone dropped a heavy sheet of iron on you. This in my case was what happened.

During the knock out I felt what assumed was like being high or In a state of constant what the fuck is happening? Or dude that's totally trippin. And as one would think I began to freak the hell out.

I dreamed that I was back on Earth I woke up on Graham's couch with a " Awww shit that was a dream?". And got up and went downstairs for breakfast, but nobody was there just Graham's mom freaking out saying that the others were gone.

Taken away. And I started freaking out yelling and thinking" No this was so real. Was I sent back? Did I die? How do I get back?". And I broke down and cried on the floor on my hands and knees begging to go back. But there was no remedy only darkness.

Then I woke up.

I awoke in Canterlot castle with a very concerned Luna looking over my head with a worried face. And then I grabbed her in the biggest hug I bet she has ever had.

And she said "I'm so sorry. You were yelling in your state of unconsciousness so we gave you some strong magic that I think is slang for what you call "pot".

I was dumbfounded I had gotten high and it was fucking scary. Right there I made a promise. A promise to never ever abuse or use drugs ever. I even Pinkie Sweared that I never would ever again.

Soon after my scary experience I retired to the bed chamber with Luna for a very fulfilling sleep. And in the morning the one thing I hate most.

The bane of my morning existence woke me up. "Goddamn I hate alarm clocks". I thought as I rolled onto all fours on the floor. I decided I should tell the boys where I was so I did the most reasonable thing. Send mass text message for the Lolz. Then I thought it would be a good idea to get off my lazy ass and get me some breakfast.

Once again Canterlot castle fucking hates me. And I spend an hour wandering though I did see some stallion limping out of the castle. Still I was lost until I asked a royal guard where the dining room was. I'm pretty sure he said his name was Anthony but I was to tired to remember. And I trudged my way to the dining room while my eyes still adjusted to the harsh unforgiving sun.

Soon I arrived to the dining room and saw Celestia and Luna eating breakfast and they motioned me to join them.

Celestia said " Good morning my faithful subject. I assume you had a comfortable night last night?". And she flashed me her signature troll smile.

Which had me say "It couldn't have been better than you night on the town Princess Molestia. I saw that poor stallion walking out of there. Not even bothering to say goodbye. Thats pretty cold".

She flared hotter than a chilly pepper on fire and i thought she was going to rip my head off but she soon regained her composer and simply said "Please excuse me I have royal business to attend to". And quietly walked away from the table knowing that she had been beat.

I sat down next to Luna who Hoofed me in the arm and said "That was cold".

I retorted "Well it wouldn't have happened if you didn't scream so loud". And hoofed her back. She said "Whatever so when do you want to got back to Ponyville I bet your friends miss you".

For once today I felt like being a smartass and said "Aww are you already trying to get rid of me?". And flashed her my award winning puppy dog eyes. And she said " Well you could spend the day with Prince Blueblood".

Then I Proceed to yell "Fuck that shit take me home. I should kick the crap out of him for his behavior at the gala". Just then guess who decided to walk on in. The Enormous Dickheaded Prick himself. Prince Blueblood.

I then proceeded to jump on him and mercilessly beat the shit out of him I yelled " This is for Rarity Bitch! Pump pump kill! Twelve Twelve Niger Twelve!".

When Luna judged that he had enough and magiked me off of him and teleported him back to his room. And said "Well now that that's done do want to get ice cream? I love ice cream!". In her most cheerful voice. And I said "Eeyup" and we walked to the ice cream pallor. At Seven in the morning.

Finding ice cream at Seven in the morning is hard. So us being lazy people went to the store and bought tons of ice cream. We got every flavor from Flutter wonder to sonic rainboom blast. And ran back to the castle to indulge on our sugary treats and I picked up a copy of Plamare for Celestia because I felt bad. And of corse for the extra laughs.

We soon arrived at the castle and went upstairs and chowed down. Well until I got brain freeze and fell over sideways with my hooves on my head and the most twisted facial expression ever. And with my little amount of luck Celestia walks in steals MY ice cream and walks out while I'm still recovering. Stealing a guys ice cream while he's down now that's really cold. Haha get it cold? Yeah fuck oh guys too. Anyway by the time we finished what was left of the ice cream it was high noon in other words time for Luna to begin royal business and for me to go back to Ponyville. We said our goodbyes planned our next date and I began my trip back to Ponyville, but not before I left that issue of Playmare on Celestia's nightstand in her room.

PreviousChapters Next