• Published 16th Jan 2012
  • 6,120 Views, 379 Comments

A Whole New World - Van50608

  • ...
43
 379
 6,120

PreviousChapters Next
Where Rockets Fly And Elliott Cries

Chapter 6 Where Rockets Fly And Elliott Cries

That night had been ROUGH. Apparently Grant sores like a train when he's drunk and Jacob talked in his sleep Really loud. Barely got a wink of sleep but considering it was Three o Clock in the morning I assume it was the best I could get. Luna and I got up a lot sooner than everypony else in the house did and we went downstairs to make breakfast. Eventually Everypony including four of the mane six not including Applegay and Rainbow Dyke.

I thought to myself " it's not right for me to judge her that way it was a simple mistake and I assume it will never happen again. Maybe she had no idea what she was doing or it was a slight phase in her life.". When I had fully finished thinking I looked to see that everypony in the whole room was staring at me. Yep I burnt the orange juice. Sigh.

After a nice breakfast at Sugercube Corner we said our good byes and headed home. All except me. I went with Twilight to the library to take my magic lessons on how to work the MAGIKS.

We first practiced some basic exercises on how to get the spark going then we worked on basic levitations then we proceeded to flames how to control fire, water, and gravity. Soon though Celestia's sun was setting on the horizon and Luna's moon was making her pull.

We called it a night and I then asked " Wheres Spike haven't seen him all day". She then said " Away on business to Canterlot we could do anything I mean anything you wanted".

The only thing I could think was "Oh shit this is like Wonderland. And I don't think Slenderman can come to my rescue soooooo". Then I got the most preposterous, hair brained, 1% chance of working.

I yelled "Holy shit look!" she replied "Ha Rainbows used that one a million time now come here". I was running out of ideas and yelled " Twilight its rude not to bow to our princess". She turned around, and I dashed out the door thinking " No troll in training can outwit me muhahaha".

The rest of the next day after that was pretty boring. Played some Cod, goofed around, played the saxophone, sexy sax maned the town where I meet Lyra because I sat like a person on a bench, and then read some of the new book I bought it was called. "Humans Things Of Reality Or Legend" by Lyra Heartstrings. Which I have to say was hilarious because half the things in that book were utter bull crap. Not all people with white skin are fat get your shit together Lyra geez.

Dinner time was approaching quickly so we decided It would be fucking smart to make an Epic Mealtime to celebrate out first night here where we were all together. We went to the grocery stalls bought all the hay strips and other item necessary for our Epic Mealtime.

We started with a layer of hay strips and hay strip s and hay strips and hay strip. Then mashed potatoes layer onto the top of it then moar hay strips then what up? Mountain dew! Drip drop dripping that Mountain dew A Drip Drop Drippin.
Hater while you were sleeping we were Hay strip flipping. And after about an hour of this our ungodly creation was finished. Honest it looked like shit. In other words It was perfect. We dug In quickly and with brutally efficiency finishing the whole plate within twenty minutes.

When we were done I said "Next time we eat Nightmare Moon".

After dinner was finished I decided we should play a game. An old classic of ours. Bottle Rocket roulette.
We next played a game of Cod to determine who got what position.

First Place: Becomes lighter of fireworks. Juggernaut Suit included.

Second Place: Recon Juggernaut. No pistol

Third Place: Body Armor. Riot shield

Fourth Place: Body armor. Trash can lid

Fifth Place: Jacket. Trash Lid

Last Place: NOTHING

Jacob soon posed an good question he asked "How do we determine who gets what?" I said "Simple first one to get 100 kills against each other with one magnum and juggernaut wins. Gentlecolts take you to your xbox and break".

Three whole hours of hell later we got our spots. Elliott, Me, Cory, Jacob, Grant, and Graham. We all soon went outside and took our respective spots I said " Guys here's the rules we each pop a smoke grenade. Stay in the marked circle. And don't get hit. Also you can grab the firework if you can catch on and throw it back. The fireworks coming at you are different colors. Now go everyone from playing to much Cod yelled popping smoke and the chaos began.

Holy shit that was the mist intense game I think I have ever played in my life. So many rockets. So much chaos. I would have made Discord proud. Soon all the smoke was clear and everyone but Elliott was standing. Turns out that Cory was and big enough badass and maybe the years of gymnastics helped but he grabbed a rocket and hurled it back and hit him you know where.

Come on guys this a comedy in apparently what he said was the tip of his dick. It was a sad sight mainly because hoping else had been hit. Hey honestly better me that him, but still he was on the ground crying. So I levitated him up and put him on the couch and gave him an icepack.

And we all stared at him feeling sorry for him until Cory said "Well at least you can have kids.". We all unanimously agreed it wasn't that bad and decided to let him ice it of.

As I was walking back to my room thinking "Not bad day not bad at all". Until I saw a shadow standing around the corner of the hallway.

PreviousChapters Next