• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 7,382 Views, 501 Comments

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie! - Awesomedude17



Deadpool and Pinkie Pie decide to have fun adventures through time and space. Time to raise big hell

  • ...
57
 501
 7,382

World m1ta3: Zompools Rise, Thanks to Deadpool

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie!
By Awesomedude17

Deadpool was driving away in the stolen Deuce. He was not getting boned again. It was fun for a while, but then it became painful and heartbreaking.

You should have...

"Shut the fuck up, asshole!"

Whoa! Wade, you alright?

"I pretty much let myself get raped, that is not cool anymore!"

Anymore?

"You know what I fucking mean!"

Right, well Wade...

"What?"

Tar lake.

"Huh..."

Deadpool saw that he was indeed driving into a black lake, fast too.

"Dammit, I just had my underwear cleaned."

Whatever, it's not like this lake is poisonous, right?

Deadpool drove into the lake and the car blew up, sending Wade's head and torso on the rocks along with the guitar and axe, and thousands of Deadpool bits into the water.

Dumbass.

No doubt.


Rima, Eddie and Pinkie Pie had heard that Deadpool had driven Eddie's car over to the Sea of Black Tears, so the three rode over to the area, avoiding the Drowning Doom units deployed there. Needless to say, they managed to get to the sea with the help of the Fire Barons. Now they were almost there.

"So Eddie Weddie, how do you plan on punishing Deadpool?" Pinkie asked.

"I'll let Rima finish him off." Eddie responded.

"Thank you, son of Riggnarok!" Rima said, anticipating her turn with the abnormal human-mutant-thing.

"Seriously Author, you write that crud?"

Well Pinkie, I'll just not give anymore screen time then...

"Nononono! I'll behave, this story's on FIMFiction.net already, I can't be removed!"

Good point, butt monkey then.

"Fine, I'll be nice." Pinkie folded her forehooves together.

Good.

"Hey Eddie, what was that about?" The Baron asked.

"She... It's just her talking to herself Baron, just focus on finding that bastard who stool my axe and my guitar!"

"Can I burn him?"

"Whatever floats your boat."

"Bitchin'."

Soon enough, they saw the merc, nude, except for his face, unconscious, and with Eddie's weapons next to him. Eddie grabbed his weapons and approached the anti-hero of our story.

"Wakey wakey, Wadey."

Deadpool opened his eyes and looked at the roadie.

"Kiss me, big boy!"

"Oh GOD, NO!" Eddie jumped back. Deadpool laughed.

Wade smirked under his mask and talked.

"I need a change of clothes."

"Oh no, you still have our mating challenge to finish."

Plan 11DPL-FM1, NOW!

We have no mustard.

Damn, Diabolus ex Machina better help us.

The hell you learn that?

TVTropes.

They'll ruin your life.

At least it'll make this story work.

"You both do realize I can still hear you." Eddie said, not amused.

SHIT!

At that point, something came out of the blackened water. The group looked at it and raised eyebrows. It spoke.

"I have come back from the dead to give the living..." It looked up. "Chimichangas!"

"Oh crap, another zombie version of me."

"How's that bad, chimichangas!" Pinkie said.

"Yeah, chimichangas! Oh and tacos."

"Burritos!"

The group looked around to see that the whole area was being overrun by Deadpools.

"HEY! WE'RE ZOMPOOLS! AND WE WANT CHIMICHANGAS, and maybe some brains too."

"RUN!" Eddie said as he summoned the Deuce.

The others agreed, Deadpool hopped on the Deuce alongside Pinkie Pie and Eddie turned off the radio, he didn't want the Zompools to follow the sound of metal.

"Roar, I'm a zombie, that is not cliche! I want tacos for lunch!"

"The natural enemy of the zombie is monkeys and monkey-derived jackasses!"

"I feel depressed, let's kill 'em."

"Dammit..." Eddie said through gritted teeth as he drove to the bridge connecting the eastern and western continent.


After many hours of preparation and proof that there are zombies out and about, Lita had let Eddie set up a stage battle at the bridge. One look over made him smile, then looked at the other side.

"Damn, they got a stage."

Indeed, it was red and black, and looked rather crude, but everything actually looked stable to Eddie. He also noted who was manning them. The Zompools dressed themselves in a olive green version of Deadpool's costume, which he somehow got back. Many were also wearing slight variations of the costume, some had katanas, others had grenades, many had guns and some had a lot of C4 strapped to them. Overall, Ironheade would be have the fight for their lives.

"We ready?"

"Yeah Deadpool, we are." Eddie said as he lit on a cigarette. Eddie offered one to Deadpool.

"No thanks, I already have crazy cancer."

"Right."

The Zompools hit it!

"Elena Siegman is hot!"

"WHOO! WE'RE ZOMBIES!"

Eddie looked at the group that was made and noted the leader, who was in blue and had a jetpack on.

"Let's do this! Play it!"

Mangus, Ironheade's engineer played the first song in the mix tape.

"RAHHH!"

"IRONHEADE!!!"

"RAHHH!"

"ZOMPOOLS ARE ATTACKING, FEAR US!!!"

Oh my God, you should see what they just began. Oh that Zompool got his head chopped off by Lita. Oh, the head Zompool just killed one of the Thunderhogs. Oh man, I wish you could see how epic this battle is, I totally wish...

"Hey author, pay attention to Pinkie Pie there too!"

Pinkie Pie?

Pinkie Pie rolled on the battlefield driving a Rock crusher, crushing the competition, not realizing how much ass she was shedding up.

New song.

"Head Zompool, we're losing!"

"Then release the cheese rain!

"How?"

"Damn, maybe this guitar works like that."

The head Zompool began a guitar solo that summoned, what else, but cheese rain. Boiling hot cheese rain.

"Damn! This stuff burns!"

Ironheade didn't mind the heat, they were now headbutting the stage. Eddie was right next to it when he activated the 'Bring it on Home' solo and summoned an airship down on the stage.

"Oh no! The metal gods still use Hydrogen!"

"What!" Pinkie said. "That's stupid!"

"Yeah, but..."

BOOM!

"It's badass."

The Zompools jumped off the bridge, their stage was falling apart. The lead Zompool then said...

"Screw this, I'm going home!" Zompool faded out of existence while Ironheade cheered on for their victory. Deadpool grabbed Pinkie.

"Wade, what are you..."

"No talk, we leave now." Wade and Pinkie faded out of existence and disappeared right in front of Rima.

"Coward." Rima rode off on her Metal Beast, disappointed that she never got her turn.


"I was having fun Wade!"

"I wasn't, I'm going to that world instead, it had giant robots!

Pinkie looked to see a giant robot fighting a monster with eight arms. It was also destroying the city.

"Wait, my Jersey senses are tingling, that must be New Jersey! Let's go!"

"Why?"

"New Jersey is falling apart, that is awesome to me!"

Yep!

Living here in Jersey, fighting villains from afar! You got to...

Quiet!

Aww...

The duo went to this world, where property damage was constant. A conveniently empty building fell apart as they first entered the world.