• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 7,379 Views, 501 Comments

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie! - Awesomedude17



Deadpool and Pinkie Pie decide to have fun adventures through time and space. Time to raise big hell

  • ...
57
 501
 7,379

World M371: Let's Eat!

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie!
By Awesomedude17

Welcome to New Jersey, home to one of the most beautiful coastlines and PoPTV, the...

CRSH!

The PoPTV van was crushed by a giant foot, a giant robot foot. What man could pilot such a monstrosity?

Apparently, a fat guy. His name is Harold Cooplowski, but we'll call him Coop. He apparently changed the original controls of this machine to a car. How he did it is beyond even the omnipotent narrator, me. Needless to say, he was not alone. In the passanger seat was Coop's friend, Jamie. He also had a woman from the future in the back seat. Her name was Kiva. Why was this robot out?

"GRAHHH!"

"Coop, what made 'that' come here?" Jamie asked.

"I dunno, all I wanted was about 13 space pulled pork sandwiches, was that such a bad thing that I blew up that asteroid to save time?" Coop said.

"Coop, that asteroid contained a monster that eats more than you do." Kiva said.

"Oh no, no one eats more than me." Coop said, point to himself with his thumb.

"Coop! Watch out!" Jamie said in a panicked tone.

Coop shifted gears and punched the monster. It was monster with 6 tentacles and a snake-like body. And it had, a red spot and a pink spot on it's head?

"Coop, two life forms just appeared on it's head..."

"Got it!" Coop grabbed the head, allowing the spots to hop on and dash to the shoulder of the robot. Megas then threw the monster into space.

"There, that over with!" Coop said as he clapped his hands together. "Who's up for Mexican?"

A man in spandex smashed Jamie's window and began to speak.

"I want effin' CHIMICHANGAS!"

Jamie screamed like a girl and Kiva pulled a taser on the man.

"AHHHH, Why does every hot chick I meet hurt me?" And then he passed out.


Wade, you okay?

Yes, you okay?

"I think you hurt him."

"Yeah Kiva, why'd you do it?"

"He tried to attack us!"

"No he wasn't, one of you mention Mexican?"

"I did. Why?"

"He probably want chimichangas."

"Someone mention chimichangas?"

"I did Wade! He he!" Pinkie said.

"Yeah, who are you?" Asked the fat one.

"I'm Deadpool, a dimensional traveler who was a mercenary. Key word 'was'!"

"Cool, I'm Coop. That's Jamie. And that's Kiva."

"Oh hey, wanna go back to my place?"

Kiva roundhouse kicked Deadpool in the gut.

"I would have taken a no. Ow..."

I count six ribs broken.

Give him two minutes.

"Right, so..." Deadpool clapped his hands together. "I want to get Chimichangas!"

"I do too! Let's go, I know great Mexican joint near the docks!"

"Great, how long 'til we get there?"

"Five minutes, we're already in the car."

Deadpool looked out the window to see himself flying in a giant robot car. He said only three words.

"THIS! IS! AWESOME!"

And so, this universe's adventure begins.