• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 7,380 Views, 501 Comments

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie! - Awesomedude17



Deadpool and Pinkie Pie decide to have fun adventures through time and space. Time to raise big hell

  • ...
57
 501
 7,380

World 20-6B: Insanity and Hats Part 2

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie!
By Awesomedude17

Pinkie Pie, and most of RED were outside the doctor's surgery room. Pinkie really liked Deadpool's attitude, but his tendencies were something she could go without. She also noted how Scout was like Rainbow Dash in, well, everything except gender. Engineer seemed to be a funny mix of Applejack and Twilight, maybe she'll get the two together to see if they are 'hiding in the closet.' Spy reminded Pinkie of Rarity, but with a little less morality. But oh dear, who best represents Fluttershy and herself? The doors soon opened to reveal Deadpool and Medic.

"Hey guys, my chest is ready for something called an ubercharge. What is it?"

Medic chuckled a little. "An ubercharge pumps you so full of electricity, that you heal stupid fast, giving an illusion of invincibility."

"Really!"

"Yes!" Heavy said. "It is good feeling, if you don't mind heart complications." Heavy put his hand over his heart and patted it a few times.

"That's actually because you have clogged arteries, fatty!"

"Scout! You are dead!"

"Now now, boys!" Pinkie got in between the two killers. "Let's not kill each other because of a simple insult. Even I insult my friends once in awhile, and they don't hate me! He he he he!"

"Well, that's nice to know. Now..." The others looked at Deadpool. "Who's up for tacos?"

The other sentient creatures nodded.

"Good, tacos must be has!"

A muffled bird call came from somewhere.

"Archimedes?"

"The bird yours?"

"Yeah, vhy?"

"It's in my chest." Pinkie's face greened a little.

"You keep birds in the operating room with you? Even I know that's stupid!"

"Vell, Archimedes is a bit... how you say..." Medic looked at Deadpool cutting his own chest open, reaching in, and pulling out Medic's dove. "habitual, but he is not insane like me or... him."

"Sounds stupid."

"Well, this bird is stupid. Now, Tacos!" The others followed Deadpool to wherever a taco stand might be. Meanwhile, the administrator had been watching the 10 moronic mercenaries and pink pony, and smiled.


Mission begins in 60 seconds!

It was a new day for Deadpool. He had gotten a job where he kills idiots that look and act like the guys next to him, and no one gives a shit. It pays $500 million dollars a year, which was billions in modern day Earth. Deadpool took out his Uzis (Deadpool thought the MP7's ammo would be a problem) and loaded them. He took out his pistols and loaded them as well. Deadpool finally took out his swords to check its sharpness.

"Perfect!" Deadpool sheathed them.

Mission begins in 30 seconds!

"Deadpool."

Wade turned to Scout. "Give them all kindsa hell for me, will ya?"

"Hell is my middle name!"

I thought it was Winston.

Me too. Get some tacos on the way out Wade.

"Whatever brotha. Guns akimbo, dat's badass!"

Mission begins in 10 seconds!

"Hell yeah, let's go!"

Five! Four! Three! Two! One!

The doors opened. Begin!

Wade rushed out and decided to take the sewers. He was like Spy spliced with Scout and Pyro. He was insane, fast and stealthy. But he had gotten a new addition to his gear.

"Man, this hat is bitching." Deadpool wore a Towering Pillar of Hats, the most magnificent of hats. He soon met an enemy engineer, who seemed confused.

"Who are you?"

"Me? Just Deadpool." Deadpool filled the Dell clone (or was it the RED engie?) with lead from the Uzi.

"Imma grab it. It's a habit! Automatic! Like Uzi!"

LMFAO!

I like the Wolfgang Gartner remix better.

You know what, I can agree to that.

Meanwhile, Pinkie was watching the entire event unfold in a video surveillance room, eating some popcorn.

"This is better than the movies." Pinkie munched on more popcorn while watch Deadpool bring his blades down on a poor Heavy's feet, and executing the fat man with a point-blank pistol headshot.

"Reminds me of Mortal Kombat!"

I really liked Scorpion!

I prefer Sub-Zero.

Scorpion!

Sub-Zero!

Scorpion!

Sub-Zero!

SCORPION!

SUB-ZERO!

"Guys?"

What!

"We've got a spy 'round here."

What makes you think that?

"He just backstabbed me." Wade pulled the knife out of his back, looked at it, and folded it, putting it in his pocket.

"You know..." The BLU spy appeared right next to the insane mercenary. "You are too unrefined to..." Spy's speech was cut tragically short by a bullet to the brain, courtesy of 'The Merc with the Mouth' himself.

"Unrefined! I craft hats, for Christ's sake! How is that 'unrefined'?"

Just because you craft doesn't mean you are refined Wade. You would find farting the alphabet amusing.

"Okay, I'm here anyhows." Indeed, Wade was already at the intelligence room in the BLU base.

Pinkie was still watching, unaware that someone just infiltrated the RED base.

"Take that briefcase, Wade!"

"Alright, let me..." Deadpool snagged the intelligence.

We have capture the enemy intelligence!

Go Wade! Do it for burritos!

And for the Reliable Excavation and Demolitions company.

"Right!" Deadpool ran out, only to be stopped by nine really angry men. A BLU heavy had his Brass Beast revved up while a Kritzkrieg medic had an ubercharge ready. A pyro had a Degreaser and a Postal Pummeler ready for use. A soldier was ready to fire a super-charged Cow Mangler 5000 shot. An engineer had a combat mini-sentry ready. The sniper had a Huntsman and some Jarate ready. Spy had the Enforcer at his disposal. The enemy Demo had his grenade launcher ready to kill. The scout had finally readied up his Force-a-Nature. Deadpool looked at this group of enemies.

"You know, I would shit my pants at the sight of you, but I'm not. I would be scared, but I'm not. I would run away, but I'm not. You know why?"

BLU just aimed dead-center at the insane spandex-wearing man.

"LET'S GO! LEEROY JENKINS!!!!!"

Deadpool dash towards Scout and decapitated him with his katana. Heavy opened fire while Medic deployed an ubercharge. There was extreme damage to be given by the weapon, but Deadpool managed to dodge and keep his distance. Wade instead went to the sniper. Amazingly, Sniper got a shot at Deadpool's shin before having an arrow suddenly grabbed from him and stabbed straight into his eye-socket, killing him.

"I would give a arrow to the knee joke, but it's overused and I got it in the shin." Deadpool said as he pulled out the arrow.

"Damn ye! DIIAAAAAHHH!!!" Demoman brought out his Eyelander and a Chargin' Targe and charged at the merc. Deadpool took the knife he took from the spy, unfolded it, and stabbed the drunk Scot in the carotid artery. The black Scot went to the ground and was bleeding out. Medic decided Demoman need help, so he stopped healing Heavy.

"Doctor, come back! Прямо сейчас!"

"Nien, Demoman needs help. I mu..." Medic's sentence was cut short when Deadpool snapped his neck.

"DOCTOR! YOU ARE DEAD!" Heavy put down his minigun and cracked his knuckles.

"You wanna fight fisticuffs, let's fight!" Deadpool put his fists up, but Soldier had fully charged up the mega-blast and fired. Deadpool managed to move in time to avoid the shot.

"Dammit!" Soldier had to take a lengthy reloading process to fully charge the Cow Mangler 5000.

Deadpool punched the big Russian a few times, only to get a punch in the face by the Heavy.

"Damn, that reminds me of Kingpin a bit."

Like the fact he punches harder than Mike Tyson in his most badass part in his life.

"Yeah, that's right. Okay big boy, Take this!"

Heavy got ready to fight, but got kicked in a place most people shouldn't get kicked in.

"AAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Deadpool then grabbed the giant's head, and snapped his neck. He then went for the Engineer.

"You're not gonna get me!" Engineer said as he readied his Gunslinger.

"Oh yeah!" Deadpool drew his Uzis and fired headshots at both the Soldier, who was ready to shoot his plasma launcher, and the Engi, all while saying, "BANG!". He then turned his attention at the Spy and the Pyro, the only ones left.

"Okay, two choices. 1: Let me go and you live, or 2:..."

Spy fired his Enforcer at Deadpool, hitting him in the liver. Pinkie saw this on the comm and was shocked.

"Oh no! Wade!"

Deadpool was now pissed.

These guys are screwed.

No fucking doubt.

"Option two then." Deadpool then charged headlong at the two and slit both of their throats, killing them. Deadpool then took out a button and pressed it.

"That was easy."

"Sure was."

Alert! The enemy has taken our intelligence!

"What! How? I must go to the bridge!"

Do it!

Deadpool rushed to the bridge on 2fort and saw something he hasn't technically dealt with in years.

"Hello, Redpool."

It was Deadpool, but instead of red in his costume, it was blue. He had the RED intelligence and his Towering Pillar of Hats had green confetti effect. Pinkie who was watching all of this only had one thing to say.

"Oh crud."

Meanwhile, the announcer was watching everything unfold, and was smiling.

"Oh yes, this should be good."

-Redpool vs. Bluepool, next chapter!-