• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 7,380 Views, 501 Comments

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie! - Awesomedude17



Deadpool and Pinkie Pie decide to have fun adventures through time and space. Time to raise big hell

  • ...
57
 501
 7,380

World m1ta3: The Mating Challenge

The Super Exciting, Chimichanga-filled Interdimensional Story of Epic Proportions, starring Deadpool and Pinkie Pie!
By Awesomedude17

Deadpool and Pinkie Pie were running for miles, before stealing a Thunderhog's bike. Well actually it was half a mile, but they needed a fast vehicle, and they just found one to steal.

"Was that necessary, you know, to steal this?"

"Yeah, buff guy dissed us! You don't diss Deadpool!"

Unless you're Taskmaster.

"I wonder how Tasky is doing?"


-Meanwhile, in Earth-MLP:69.13-

"So you're saying that Wade got ahold of some power to go to other universes."

"Yes Taskmaster, that's right."

Tony Stark, in his MK 4 Iron Man Armor, gathered The Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Nick Fury together to go get Wade Wilson back, but Taskmaster came and attacked. That is until he heard why they were together.

"Alright! That bastard's gonna pay!"

"Hulk bored! Work machine, Shiny Man!"

"Alright Hulk, just wait a bit and... DONE!"

"You sure this will work Tony?" Nick Fury asked.

"I honestly have no idea, but I'm 85% sure this will work."

"85%."

"Just trust me."

Nick shrugged, and the group went into the machine.

"This will hurt, a lot."

"Just do it Tony. Pain isn't something I haven't dealt with before." Captain America said.

"Okay! Three! Two! One!" Tony turned on the machine and the eight were shocked heavily. When it stopped, they shook their heads.

"Okay, Fury, you have control of where we go."

"Okay, we'll start off by going to the places that have clearly have had evidence that Wade was there. Understand?"

"Hulk ready to smash Talking Man!"

"That's a yes then. Let's go!"

"Then make haste, Fury!" Thor yelled as he raised Mjolnir into the air.

The eight men went to the universal stream, not knowing where to go, until they get leads.


-Earth m1ta3-

Deadpool and Pinkie had driven for the better part of 10 minutes before stopping at a shrine in the middle of a jungle.

"Neat!" Wade said as he took a picture of the stone palace.

"Is that blood?" Pinkie said as she pointed at the fountains.

"I don't know. Maybe it's bad water, looks like someone took a million craps in it."

"Yeah, it does."

"I'm going up, you get that Roadie!"

"Yes sir!" Pinkie said as she saluted and ran off. Wade walked up the stairs.

I have a bad feeling about this place.

Why?

I feel like there is a killer in disguise here.

Amazon women?

No, too cliche.

As if White Caption Box were cursed, the Zaulia came in and held Wade at spearpoint.

Too cliche, ehh...

Shut up!

"Who are you?" Asked the apparent leader.

"I am Deadpool, and I think you ladies need some stress relief."

"You mean you've come for the mating challenge?" The leader said as she retracted the spear in her hands.

Mating challenge! That means SEX!

I still don't think...

"Hell yeah! My body is ready!"

10 bucks says that he'll regret this later.

You're on!


Eddie had stopped at a Motor Forge near the Zaulia temple. When he came up, his car was now white with black stripes, had a black tear launcher, and Eddie's axe now was bloodthirsty. He looked out to his left and saw a familiar pink blur.

Crap, that pink pony. Where is her friend?

Eddie drove over to the pony and hopped out. He began to talk.

"Look, I know I ditched you..."

"Don't mind me, I just want to go have fun."

"Really? Bitchin'!"

"Who are those guys though?"

Eddie looked over to see some enemies, six Gravediggers.

"Look, conformists." Yelled out one of the Gravediggers

"Let's fight them as individuals."

"Ah sh... Get in Pinkie!"

"Why?"

"They are bad guys."

Pinkie gasped and got in the deuce. Eddie got in as well and drove into the Gravediggers while spraying blood all over the place.

"Eat it, you doom freaks!" Eddie yelled as the music in the Deuce blared.

"Yeah!"

"Let's go find your friend."

"Oh, he's at the temple."

"Wait, what?"

"Why, is that bad?"

"Only if he's going for the mating challenge. One of the guys went for it, and dies from an oversexed heart."

Pinkie gave a very loud gasp. "We need to save him!"

"Let's go then, they will listen to me!"

"Why?"

"I'm the son of the guy who saved their civilization once."

"Oh, that's cool!"

The two made a U-turn and drove to the Zaulia temple, and saw Wade run away in his underwear.

"I regret everything!"

Hand it over.

Fine, ass.

"Hey, what are you..."

Deadpool grabbed Eddie, threw him out, took his weapons and drove away in the deuce, Pinkie falling out as he did so. Rima then came down from the stairs.

"Come back! You haven't even gotten a fourth of the way through!"

"Rima! What happened?"

"That man came for the mating challenge, and quit after just 17 Zaulia. Weakling!"

Man, am I glad I'm with Ophelia. "We need to go after him! He took the Deuce, my axe and my axe!"

"Very well!" Rima said as she mounted a Metal Beast. "Hop on and give its fur a tug!"

"Is that safe?" Pinkie asked.

"He won't mind. Let us go now!"

The roadie and the pony nodded, hopped on the metal beast, and rode off after Deadpool.

(A/N I hope you are enjoying this story so far. I got another fanfic called 6 that you should check out. Do it!)