• Published 23rd Apr 2024
  • 270 Views, 2 Comments

Allura’s Revenge - Javier



Shortly after the events of the Blockywockys, Allura finds her way to get revenge.

  • ...
 2
 270

Allura’s Revenge

It’s been some time since Allura and her bunny minion Twitch was so close to getting the Nova Charm, but now thanks to Izzy, she’s stuck in Equestria forever. “There has to be some way out of this situation, we were so close to getting that charm, but that pathetic little pony Izzy Moonbow had to stop us from getting it.” She said furiously. “Twitch, we need to find some way to get the Nova Charm back.”

Later on, the Mane 6 opened up the Boardtrot to everypony in Equestria. “Welcome everypony, to the Boardtrot.” Sunny announced. “Here, you will find my brand new and bigger smoothie shop. You will also find a rollercoaster for Zipp, a place where Pipp can use the gems and razzle-bedazzle your cutie marks, a ponycorn pop-up for Misty, and Izzy has a little seaside shop where she can sell all of her one-of-a-kind creations.”

“Oh, now this is exciting.” Toots said. “I can’t wait.”

“Yes, thanks Toots.” Sunny replied. “Now, I’ll give the mic to the Hitch.”

“Thanks Sunny.” Hitch replied, before turning to the ponies. “You will also find a place where you can have fun together. I have made a whole bunch of new rules for these, but fun comes first before these rules.”

As Hitch cuts open the ribbon and declares the Boardtrot open, ponies prepare to go to have fun at the new amusement park. Meanwhile, Allura and Twitch were watching everything from nearby. “There has to be something in order for us to not get stuck here forever, if we can’t get the Nova Charm, then we just have to freeze everything in our path, starting with there.” She said.

Twitch just smiled, as he liked the sound of this chaotic, crazy idea.

“Of course I wouldn’t have a bunny quite like you Twitch.” Allura replied. “I love you too much right now.”

Back at the Boardtrot, the ponies are having so much fun together.

“Looks like the ponies are having some fun.” Hitch said to Sunny.

“Exactly Hitch.” Sunny replied. “And having some time together is always fun, even with Sparky.”

“Yay!” Sparky cheered.

“This rollercoaster is about to go down.” Zipp said. “Everypony is enjoying it so far.”

Meanwhile, with Diggy and Sander, the couple were having so much fun together, and their son Ferris had more fun.

“Hey Sander. Do you think Ferris would love it here?” Diggy asked.

“Absolutely.” Sander replied. “We just absolutely couldn’t get here without our son.”

“Dads. Look.” Ferris shouted, as he was on a Zipp’s rollercoaster.

“Ferris.” Diggy and Sander said, watching their son on the rollercoaster. When Ferris stepped off, he and his fathers took a picture together.

With Toots and Sweets, Pipp was giving them the manes of their lifetime. “I just love here.” Toots said.

“Yeah, this place is totally hoof-tacular!” Sweets replied.

Much to their surprise, the Boardtrot started to freeze. “Uh, Sweets, what’s going on?” Toots asked.

“I don’t know.” Sweets replied.

“Hey Ferris, do you have any idea about what the hay is going on here?” Diggy asked.

“I really don’t know, dads.” Ferris replied.

“Ferris, we don’t know what’s going on, but we have to stay calm.” Sander said.

“Hitch, ponies.” Pipp said urgently. “Everything is starting to freeze in here.”

“Uh-oh.” Sunny said, as she and the other ponies looked up, and as it turns out, it’s Allura, as she showed up in the Boardtrot.

“Allura.” Sunny announced.

“That’s right.” Allura said. “You thought you could get away with the Nova Charm, but guess what? I’ll find a way to get it back.”

“No you won’t.” Sunny replied. “Everypony was having fun until you showed up here.”

“Fun you say. Well, the kind of fun I’m having here is freezing everything in my path.” Allura said.

“You won’t do any of it.” Ferris said. “Me, my dads, and our friends won’t let you get away with this.”

“Our son is right.” Sander said.

“Yeah, so if you are gonna try to step your nasty paw in here, then you have made a big mistake.” Diggy said.

“Ferris, Diggy, Sander, and Sunny are right.” Hitch said furiously.

“And we won’t let anypony hurt them.” Sunny said, as she turned into a alicorn.

“Oh, oh, oh, we still can’t forget that you turned into an alicorn. I can’t imagine how cute you are.” Allura said.

“You’re messing everything up.” Misty said.

“You’re just being a big’ ol bully.” Izzy said.

“Quiet. All of you. I’m freezing everything in my path, starting with here.” Allura said.

“No.” Sunny said.

“Don’t do it.” Diggy, Sander, and Ferris said in unison.

“Stop!” Toots and Sweets said in unison.

“You’re making a big mistake.” Sunny’s friends said in unison.

“Mistake?” Allura asked. “You think I need that pathetic charm, ha! I’ll take everything here in Maretime Bay.”

“No.” The Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Ferris, Diggy, and Sander said in unison. But Allura just froze everything in the Boardtrot, causing ponies to evacuate in the process, except for Toots, Sweets, Ferris, Diggy and Sander, who were on the Mane 6’s side the entire time.

“Come on, everypony. We need to get to the Crystal Brighthouse fast.” Sunny said, and they did get to the Brighthouse as fast as they could, bringing Ferris, Toots, Sweets, Diggy and Sander along with them.

“Sunny, this is bad.” Pipp said.

“Like really bad.” Hitch said as well.

“First she froze Starlight Ridge, then she froze the forest and now she froze the Boardtrot. Why in the hay does she keep freezing everything around here?” Zipp said.

“Bad!” Sparky babbled out, looking scared.

“We can’t get back to the Boardtrot if it’s frozen.” Izzy said.

“Yeah, what are we going to do?” Misty asked.

“She’s just as bad as Opaline.” Ferris said.

“If we don’t do something about this soon, all of Equestria will be frozen over.” Diggy said.

“Allura won’t be getting away with this.” Sander said.

“Our land won’t stand Allura.” Toots said in panic.

“Sunny. We need to do something about this fast.” Sweets said.

“Don’t worry everypony.” Sunny said. “If Allura freezes everything in Equestria, then I know just what to do. Sparky remembers us visiting the Dragon Lands and we teamed up with them to stop Opaline right? The dragons helped us defeat Allura the last time, right?”

“Yeah. What about them?” Toots asked, as Sweets pops a piece of gum out of her mouth.

“What we are going to do is go to the Isle of Scaly to ask the dragons to help us with our plan to stop Allura from causing any more damage.” Sunny announced her plan. “If Allura freezes everything, then the dragons will use their dragonfire to warm everything back to normal.”

“Yay!” Toots cheered. “That’s a great idea.”

“Now that’s what I’m talking about.” Sweets cheered as well.

“Our first Marestream ride.” Ferris, Diggy and Sander said in unison.

“Us too!” Toots and Sweets also said in unison.

The rest of Sunny’s friends cheered at Sunny’s idea.

“Well, what are we’re waiting for? To the Marestream.” Sunny said excitedly.

The Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander, and Ferris boarded the Marestream and they took off.

“This is your captain speaking. Right now we are flying towards the Isle of Scaly, and Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander and Ferris are helping us stop Allura. The dragons are gonna help us stop her as well.” Zipp said over the microphone.

“So, where’s the Isle of Scaly?” Ferris asked.

“You’ll see it when we get there.” Sunny said.

“Okay.” Ferris replied. “I just can’t believe that it’s our first Marestream ride.”

“Us too, Ferris.” Diggy replied. “Us too.”

“Hey Pippsqueaks. I know this is really bad right now, but I promise, we’ll be back soon to stop Allura.” Pipp said to her fans on her phone.

“We were like ‘what’ when Allura attacked.” Diggy said.

“I know right?” Sander replied.

“She came out of nowhere.” Ferris said.

“I agree, Ferris.” Toots replied.

“And we were on our friends’ side the entire time and did not panic one bit.” Sweets said.

“You know, It's kind of exciting. Like a real-life "whodunnit", you know?” Pipp asked.

“Exciting, Pipp?” Zipp replied. “Somepony froze the Boardtrot just hours after we opened it. That’s not exciting. It’s very dangerous.”

“Zipp’s right.” Sunny said. “As the alicorn, now’s our time to stop Allura and save the Boardtrot and maybe all of Equestria if Allura attacks. With hope, as bright as the sun.”

“Some brilliant creativity.” Izzy said.

“Heart to help you feel.” Misty said as well.

“Confidence like a song.” Pipp said.

“Bravery, that blasts across the sky.” Zipp said.

“Kindness that overflows.” Hitch said.

“Yay!” Toots, Sweets, Ferris, Sander and Diggy said in unison.

“The Isle of Scaly, here we come!” Zipp said.

The Marestream went through a tunnel, then came the Dragon Lands. “Wow!” Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander and Ferris said in unison.

“So this is what the Dragon Lands look like?” Toots asked.

“I think so.” Sweets replied.

“Dads, dads.” Ferris shouted. “Look at this place.”

“Wow, look at that.” Diggy said.

“It’s so beautiful.” Sander replied.

“I know.” Ferris replied. “I can’t believe that we’re here.”

“This is your captain Zipp Storm speaking, we’re now here at the Dragon Lands.” Zipp said over the speaker.

The ponies and Sparky cheered as they got out of the Marestream. Toots, Sweets, Ferris, Diggy and Sander couldn’t stop getting excited. “I can’t wait to see a dragon.” Ferris said.

“Me too.” Toots replied.

“Don’t forget about me.” Sweets said.

“And me.” Diggy said. “I’m so excited to see a dragon.”

“Me too!” Sander said. “Seeing a dragon would make me smile.”

“Okay. Let’s find ourselves a dragon and warn them about Allura.” Sunny said.

“Oh dragon?” Toots, Sweets, Ferris, Diggy and Sander called in unison.

“Anydragon here?” Sunny shouted. “Spike? Blaize?”

“Luxxe?” Izzy called out as well.

“Lava?” Zipp called out.

“Fountain?” Pipp called out.

“Leaf?” Hitch called out.

“Jade?” Misty called out.

“Tumble?” Hitch called out again.

“We’re over here.” Said a voice. The voice belonged to Spike, as he, Blaize, Luxxe, Lava, Leaf, Tumble, Jade and Fountain landed in front of the Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Ferris, Diggy and Sander, which the latter five stomped their hooves and then get excited in front of the dragons.

“Who are these ponies?” Spike asked.

“I’m Ferris, and these are my dads Diggy and Sander, and Toots and Sweets.” The unicorn colt said. “We are so excited to meet real dragons, and those dragons happened to be you.”

“Yeah, yeah!” Toots said excitedly. “We are so excited to meet you.”

“What are your names?” Sweets asked.

“I’m Spike, and this is Blaize, Lava, Jade, Luxxe, Fountain, Leaf and Tumble.” Spike said.

“We are so happy to see you.” Luxxe said.

“Glad to meet you.” Lava said. “Wouldn’t you love it if you like a dragon ride?”

“We would love that.” Diggy said.

“Okay, everypony.” Lava replied. “Are you ready for a dragon ride?”

“Oh yeah.” The Mane 6, Diggy, Sander, Toots and Sweets said in unison.

“Okay then.” Lava replied. “Get on each us and we’ll give you the ride of your life.”

Soon, each of the Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander, and Ferris jumped on the back of the dragon of their choice.

Sunny and Hitch rode with Blaize
Pipp and Zipp rode with Lava
Izzy and Misty rode with Jade
Toots rode with Luxxe
Sweets rode with Fountain
Ferris rode with Leaf
Diggy and Sander rode with Tumble
Sparky rode on top of Spike’s head

As the ponies and dragons flew around, the dragons have something in mind for Sparky. “Hey Sparky?” Spike said to him. “I think me and my dragons will sing you a song.”

“Sing it dragons.” Hitch said.

Wish You Were Here

Spike

How we wish you were here
If you could appear right here what fun.
How we wish you were here
To play in the all-day sun

May we dee deedle dee
Dee Deedle Dee make one thing clear
We do do doodle doo wish you doodle do were here

Lava and Jade

This is where the dragons all are born
Try asking any dragon here
La la la la lee lal ee loo
Everydragon knows it’s true

Repeat above with Spike, Lava and Jade’s lyrics overlapping

As Spike, Lava and Jade’s lyrics overlap each other, the dragons fly back and forth over the Isle of Scaly, with the Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander and Ferris smiling all the way.

Blaize, Luxxe, Fountain, Leaf, Tumble

Our dragon simmer is nice and wide
If you were here, we all could ride
So Shiy-ey-iny, so wi-y-y-ide
We know you'd love the ri-y-y-ide

Repeat above with Spike, Blaize, Luxxe, Fountain, Leaf and Tumble’s lyrics overlapping

Repeat above with all of the dragons’ lyrics overlapping

As Spike, Blaize, Luxxe, Fountain, Leaf and Tumble’s lyrics now overlap each other, the dragons fly over Spike’s throne room, and eventually, as all of the dragons lyrics overlap each other, they land back where they were and the ponies and dragons danced to the song the dragons were singing.

“Yeah!” The Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander and Ferris said in unison.

“We came here to warn you about something.” Zipp said. “There’s an evil snow leopard on the loose. Her name is Allura, and she has froze the Boardtrot back in Equestria.”

“If we don’t save everypony, and save the Boardtrot soon, Allura might freeze all of Equestria as well. But with your dragonfire, you could warm up everything and save Equestria.” Sunny said.

“We do have dragonfire after all.” Luxxe said. “But it might be tough to save everypony.”

“It is urgent after all.” Fountain said.

“But you can count on us to help you.” Jade said.

“It might be tough to deal with an evil snow leopard.” Tumble said.

“We can help, as soon as we put that Allura in her place.” Leaf said.

“Hoof to heart.” The Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander, and Ferris said in unison.

The dragons just smiled. “We’ll do our part.” Spike said.

The ponies and dragons flew back to Maretime Bay as fast as they can, then got back to the beach and saw the frozen Boardtrot. “Spike, you and the dragons warm up the Boardtrot. We’ll confront Allura.” Sunny commanded.

“Got it Sunny.” Spike said.

The dragons combine their dragonfire and the Boardtrot has been warmed up back to normal. Meanwhile, Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander, Ferris, and the Mane 6 confront Allura.

“No.” Allura screamed. “How could the dragons spoil my plan.”

“Because you’ve gone too far.” Sunny said.

“What?” Allura asked.

“That’s right.” Izzy said.

“Why would you freeze the Boardtrot?” Pipp asked.

“I wanted to get revenge on you for stealing the Nova Charm.” Allura demanded.

“Revenge?” Zipp scolded. “That charm doesn’t belong to you.”

“Yeah.” Misty replied. “Why did you steal the charm in Starlight Ridge?”

“Sweets, Diggy, Sander, Ferris and I were having so much fun until you had to ruin it.” Toots scolded.

“Quiet!” Allura screamed. “I said I wanted revenge on you.”

Pipp Petals

We are all different
But one and the same

Izzy Moonbow

Like starlight and moonshine
We all have our place

Misty

You can't make a rainbow
Without all the colors

Sunny Starscout

And we can't make a friendship

Hitch Trailblazer

Without one another

Sunny Starscout and Pipp Petals

'Cause there is nopony quite like you

Pipp Petals

So let your magic run wild
Let your magic run wild

Hitch Trailblazer

If you could only see everything you could be
You would spend your whole life shining

Pipp Petals

Let your magic run wild

Mane 6

Let your magic run wild (now is the time to light up the sky)
Let your magic run wild (now is the time)

Izzy Moonbow

Look at the night sky
Filled up with stars

Hitch Trailblazer

Each one is perfect
Just as they are

Zipp Storm

But they're brighter together
Each leaving their mark

Misty

So beautifully different
All lighting the dark

Pipp Petals

'Cause nopony sparkles quite like you

Izzy Moonbow

So let your magic run wild

Mane 6

Now is the time to light up the sky

Izzy Moonbow

Let your magic run wild

Mane 6

Now is the time

Zipp Storm

If you could only see everything you could be
You would spend your whole life shining

Mane 6

So let your magic run wild

Let your magic run wild (now is the time to light up the sky)
Let your magic run wild (now is the time)

Sunny Starscout

We are all different

Hitch Trailblazer and Izzy Moonbow

But one and the same

Zipp Storm

Like starlight and moonshine

Pipp Petals

We all have our place

Misty

We can't make a rainbow
Without all the colors

Mane 6

And we can't make a friendship
Without one another

So let your magic run wild (now is the time to light up the sky)
Let your magic run wild
If you could only see everything you could be
You would spend your whole life shining
So let your magic run wild!

“NO!!!” Allura shouted. “STOP!!!”

Much to Allura’s horror, the Mane 6, Toots, Sweets, Diggy, Sander, Ferris and the dragons all combine their magic, and the magic goes into Allura.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!” Allura screamed. “No! I was so close, Twitch, come on.”

“We did it!” The ponies and dragons said in unison.

“Now let’s get the Boardtrot reopened.” Sunny said.

The next day, the Boardtrot was reopened, the dragons flew back to the Isle of Scaly and everything was back to normal.

“Ah, having fun again.” Zipp said.

“The journey to get this place reopened took all night.” Hitch replied.

“But at least we saved it.” Sunny said. “Now Allura won’t be a problem.”

Meanwhile, Twitch was still angry at the fact her boss lost. “Oh Twitch, I would’ve won if those pathetic ponies didn’t keep their mouths quiet, I’ll get them back myself one of these days.”

Author's Note:

The first song in this is a G3 reference. Here’s the original song.

Comments ( 1 )
Dan
Dan #1 · 1 week ago · · ·

Kitty is going to leave dead fish and mice on the doorstep as an offering.

Login or register to comment