• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 239 Views, 20 Comments

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure - Brian Sheil



To prove her mother that she is capable of doing right, Diamond Tiara starts a Pokémon journey.

  • ...
 20
 239

PreviousChapters Next
Break 3

In a first area outside of Viridian City, Jessie and James are trying to squeeze Meowth into a costume to resemble the Rare Pokémon Dratini. Two other people, a woman with long blond hair in pigtails and a man with very short blue hair, watch over them.

"Hey!" Meowth whimpered. "What are you guys doing?"

"Shut up, Meowth!" James responded angrily. "We're in trouble for Giovanni disbanding our organization."

"James is right." Jessie added. "There are other factions of Team Rocket that are not pleased right now."

"That's why Cassidy and Butch are here. They are as upset as we are."

"The only way James and I are getting out of this mess is if we dress you up like a Dratini and present you to Dr. Namba: Our new boss."

Meowth soon had his claws glowing. "You peabrains. This'll never work." He started scratching. "Take that and that!"

Jessie and James felt the scratches and got angry. The blonde woman, Cassidy, grabbed Meowth away as she and Butch pounded on him.

"How dare you scratch your own teammates' faces!" Cassidy shouted.

Butch followed with his own outburst. "For that, we'll mash you flatter than a Grimer!"

PreviousChapters Next