• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 236 Views, 20 Comments

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure - Brian Sheil



To prove her mother that she is capable of doing right, Diamond Tiara starts a Pokémon journey.

  • ...
 20
 236

PreviousChapters Next
24. Evolutions Galore

The girls check the map to see where they have to go. It seems that the next goal is Saffron City. But, there's been talk that Team Rocket are seen there, and have taken over Silph Co. But, these girls handled those thugs before when they emptied Rocket Game Corner. So, after put out a call to Professor Oak, they made their way to Saffron.

"I saw that you exchanged Hypno, Dugtrio, and the Alolan Ninetales for Pikachu, Geodude, and Ivysaur." Silver said.

"It has been awhile since the latter saw some action. Besides, Geodude maybe helpful against Team Rocket."

Wearing her blue buttoned shirt over her black T shirt and blue jeans, Diamond rolls up the pant cuffs and is ready. "Okay, guys. Let's go!"

The crew head out for Saffron City. Eevee was happy for Diamond making it this far. They arrived in Route 18, which has bird keepers for opponents. Diamond faced a bird keepers who unleashed a bigger version of Pidgeotto with a yellow streak in it's hair. Diamond studies this bird.

Pidgeot, the Bird Pokémon and the evolved form of Pidgeotto. The Pokédex said. Often admired for their bright colors.

Diamond sent out her Geodude to battle. It was an intense battle. Soon, Diamond made her last move. "Geodude, Rock Slide!"

Geodude unleashed a line of rocks on Pidgeot. The majestic bird fainted as the bird keeper recalled it.

"For a little Pokémon," the bird keeper admitted, "Geodude is no quitter. Thanks for the battle."

As the bird keeper left, Geodude glowed and grew. When the glowing stopped, Geodude grew large, it's arms grew longer, and has little feet.

"Unbelievable!" Diamond gasped as she pulled out her Pokédex. "Geodude evolved into Graveler."

Graveler, the Rock Pokémon and the evolved form of Geodude. Said the Pokédex . When it tucks into a ball, watch out as it rolls hard and fast.

"That's so cool." Babs cheered. "And, we learned what your Pidgeotto will evolve into."

Soon, using the board for Sea Skim, the crew skims across the water. Eevee loves the feeling of traveling on the sea. Soon, they saw what looks like a starfish. Diamond Tiara's Pokédex comes alive. Staryu, the Starshape Pokémon and the early form of Starmie. If Staryu loses one of it's appendages, it will eventually grow back.

Soon, Diamond took out a Poké Ball and threw it to Staryu. It connected, and absorbed the water Pokémon. After a few shakes, it clicked and vanished to Professor Oak's Lab.

"I always wanted a water type." Diamond said happily.

After they got on shore at Route 17, Babs and her Charmeleon faced a red haired girl with a Weepinbell. The battle was intense until Babs finished it up. "Charmeleon, use Fire Spin!'

Charmeleon caused a fire tornado to surround Weepinbell. Soon, the Flycatcher Pokémon fainted. As the girl recalled her Weepinbell, Charmeleon glowed. That means it's evolving. Seconds later, Charmeleon became an orange dragon like creature with large wings.

"No way!" The girl gasped. "Your Charmeleon evolved into a Charizard!"

Diamond got out her Pokédex. "So, that's a Charizard, huh?"

Charizard, the Flame Pokémon and the evolved form of Charmeleon. The Pokédex said. It always looks for strong opponents to battle.

Babs went up to marvel at her firey friend. "Way to go, Charizard!"

Charizard gave Babs a thumbs up. Silver Spoon and her Wartortle faced a gentleman and his Persian.

"Persian," The gentleman called out, "use Pay Day!"

The Persian scattered coins at Wartortle. Silver fights back. "Wartortle, Bubblebeam!"

Wartortle fired a beam of water at Persian. The Classy Cat Pokémon soon fainted. As the gentleman recalled Persian, Wartortle glowed, indicated that it's starting to evolve. Seconds later, out comes a large turtle with cannons on it's back.

"My Wartortle evolved into a Blastoise!" Silver cheered.

Diamond used her Pokédex to study this critter. Blastoise, the Shellfish Pokémon and the evolved form of Wartortle. It's water cannons can hit a target from more that one hundred feet away.

Silver was cheering for her newly evolved Pokémon. Diamond was so happy for her friends Pokémon evolving. She wonders if her Ivysaur will evolve. That answer came when she and Ivysaur were challenged by a camper and his Psyduck. The two Pokémon fought hard until Diamond unleashed the final blow. "Ivysaur, Razor Leaf!"

Ivysaur unleashed a bunch of leaves at Psyduck. The Duck Pokémon soon fainted. After recalling his Psyduck, the camper ran away. "I wish my Psyduck became a Golduck!"

At that moment, Ivysaur glowed. It soon got lots bigger. When the glowing stopped, Ivysaur became a giant plant creature with a big flower on it's head. Diamond cheered as she uses her Pokédex. "My Ivysaur has become a Venusaur!"

Venusaur, the Seed Pokémon and the evolved form of Ivysaur." Said the Pokédex. When it spends time in the sun, the plant on it's back becomes more colorful.

This made Diamond happy. Later, the girls finally arrived at Saffron City.

"So, where did you get that tea you gave to the guard at the gate?" Diamond asked Silver.

"I got it from Brock." Silver answered. "He was visiting Celadon City when he gave me some snacks and that tea."

After the girls went into the Pokémon Center, they discuss a dire situation.

"Those rumors are true." Babs said with worry. "There are Team Rocket goons everywhere."

"I heard that they took over a place called Silph Co." Diamond informed. "Those are the people who created that Silph Scope we used in that haunted tower."

"This doesn't feel right." Silver added. "We should do something about those creeps."

Eevee nodded as Diamond replied. "I agree, Silver. Good thing for us, we have those Team Rocket outfits we wore at the Rocket Game Corner."

"I forgot about those things. Good thinking, Diamond."

The two BFFs hugged at each other with Babs watching happily. Meanwhile, Holly Prema arrived at Saffron City.

"That Diamond Tiara should be here somewhere." Holly said to herself. "Whatever she's up to, I'LL STOP HER!"

Holly was angrily walking down the street when a lasso came out and snagged her. She saw that it was Braeburn who lassoed her. Holly soon was shocked when Jet Set and Upper Crust came up to join him.

"Good work, Braeburn." Jet Set said as he shook the young man's hand.

Upper Crust walked up to Holly and talked to her. "Holly Prema, we need to talk."

End of Chapter 24


DIAMOND TIARA
Eevee
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Venusaur
Graveler
Ninetales

At Oak's Lab
Hypno
Alolan Ninetales
Dugtrio
Snorlax
Staryu

BABS SEED
Charizard
Fearow
Kadabra

SILVER SPOON
Blastoise
Venomoth
Rhyhorn


Author's Note:

Next time, Diamond Tiara and her friends liberate Silph Co. From Team Rocket.

PreviousChapters Next