• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 230 Views, 20 Comments

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure - Brian Sheil



To prove her mother that she is capable of doing right, Diamond Tiara starts a Pokémon journey.

  • ...
 20
 230

PreviousChapters Next
8. The Duo Becomes a Trio

Author's Note:

It's time for Diamond Tiara to be reunited with her best friend.

In the home of the Rich Family, Spoiled Rich looks at the map of Kanto. She then places a sticker with a number 2 made of water on the location of Cerulean City.

"Marking your map again?" Her husband, Filthy Rich, asked.

"Yes, I am, dear." Spoiled replied. "I received a text message from Diamond. She has won her second Gym badge."

"So, she needs six more before she can enter the Pokémon League."

Just then, Spoiled answered her smartphone. After a few minutes, she hung up, and got worried. "Dear, do you know a young lady named Holly Prema?"

"Who hasn't?" Filthy replied. "That lady thinks that Diamond should remain on the prissy side. She even threw Diamond's friends of the CMCs out of her birthday party."

"I got word from friends in Kanto. Holly struck at Diamond hard. Making her think that she cannot think for herself."

This got both parents scared. They hope Diamond Tiara doesn't think they sent Holly to cause pain. The next day, In Kanto, Diamond looks at herself in a mirror. She has on a sky blue T shirt and teal jogger pants. Babs walks in to look at this outfit.

"Going athletic now, huh?" Babs asked.

"You bet." Diamond replied. "These extra outfits are to show that I can adjust to anything."

"WOW! I'll bet your mother would be shocked to see you like this."

After slipping on a teal sports jacket, Diamond straps on her backpack and grabs her duffle bag. Eevee quickly hops on the backpack, and the team heads off. Just as they were ready to exit the city, they were met by Zephyr Breeze.

"Hey, Diamond." Zephyr greeted. "I heard you have your second badge."

"You bet." Diamond replied. "I guess you did too."

"Sure did." Zephyr then took out a Poké Ball. "How about a Pokémon battle to see how far we've gone?"

Diamond agreed as she waits to see who Zephyr will call for.

"You're up, Pidgey!" Zephyr called out.

Pidgey comes out. Diamond then makes her move. "Let's go, Pikachu!"

Pikachu comes out and is ready for action.

"Pidgey," Zephyr said, "Quick Attack!"

Pidgey zipped fast and struck Pikachu. Zephyr followed that attack up. "Now, use Wing Attack!"

With it's wings glowing, Pidgey prepares to strike. Diamond quickly reacted. "Pikachu, use Thunder Wave."

Pikachu sent a field of electricity to Pidgey. Soon, Pidgey got paralyzed. Diamond followed it up. "Let's finish it up with Thundershock."

The Mouse Pokémon unleashed an electric attack on Pidgey, causing it to faint."

"Pidgey, return." Zephyr said. After recalling Pidgey, he calls for another Pokémon. "All right, your turn, Oddish!"

Out pops a purple plant with green grass blades for hair. Diamond pulls out her Pokédex to study it.

Oddish, the Weed Pokémon. The Pokédex said. Try to pull this Pokémon from the ground, it will screech horribly.

"Pikachu, return." Diamond said. She then, makes her next decision. "Let's go, Pidgey."

Pidgey flies up into battle.

"Okay, Oddish." Zephyr said "Let's slow this Pidgey down. Use Stun Spore!"

Oddish unleased a cloud at Pidgey. But, this small bird flew to high for the Stun Spore to reach. Diamond makes her move. "Go, Pidgey. Wing Attack!"

Pidgey's wings glowed as it strikes Oddish. Zephyr was shocked to see Oddish defeated fast. He recalls Oddish, then calls on his last Pokémon. "You're up, Pikachu!"

Zephyr's Pikachu comes out. After Diamond recalled Pidgey, Zephyr figured out something. "I'm ready for both Eevee and Bulbasaur, Diamond."

"Not for this." Diamond replied as she calls for her next Pokémon. "Let's go, Geodude!"

When Geodude came out, Zephyr was shocked. "Uh oh!"

"Geodude, use Rock Throw!"

Geodude launched a rock at Pikachu. One hit on the head, and Pikachu was dizzy. Zephyr quickly recalled Pikachu.

"I gotta train more to match you, Diamond." Zephyr realized. "Better head for the Pokémon Center to heal my team up. See ya."

Zephyr heads for the Pokémon Center as Diamond and Babs head out of town. After they cross a bridge, they were greeted by a light gray skinned girl with dark gray hair that has a white streak. She wore a white shirt, black pants with suspenders, and red sneakers.

"Hi, Diamond." The girl said happily. "It's good to see you again."

Diamond realized who this girl is. "Silver Spoon! I don't believe it!"

"Believe it. It's me!"

The two best friends soon hugged each other happily. Babs Seed watches this scene. Silver soon spots the cousin of the Apple siblings. "Hey, Babs. Tagging along with Diamond, I see."

"You bet." Babs replied.

Babs looked at Diamond and is pleasantly surprised. "This barefoot tomboy look you're showing off is impressive."

"Thank you." Diamond replied. "So, what brings you to Kanto?"

"I heard talk that Holly Prema, that stuck up snob, has followed you to this area. I figured to keep an eye on you so she can't hurt you.”

"Good thing you did. Holly did strike, using a Croagunk to do her dirty work."

"Croagunk, the Toxic Mouth Pokémon? That is just plain mean."

Soon, the girls turned and saw a turtle with a red shell. Babs was shocked. "That's a Squirtle! And, it's a small one."

Diamond's Pokédex provides some information. Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. If it senses danger, it can duck in it's shell quickly.

"Small or not," Silver said, "I'm going to catch it."

Silver pulls out a Nanab Berry for Squirtle to much on. While Squirtle eats the berry, Silver quickly tosses a Poké Ball at it. After a few shakes, the Poké Ball clicked. This made Silver Spoon happy.

"I got a Squirtle." Silver said happily. "Now, I have a Pokémon friend of my very own."

"Good job, Silver." Diamond praised. "Now, we all have starter Pokémon."

"You mean you guys have Bulbasaur and Charmander?"

"You bet."

Babs Seed then had an idea. "Since you're here, Silver Spoon, why not come along with us?"

"Really?" Silver gasped. "You sure?"

"Sure, I'm sure. Even I know you BFFs can't stay separated that long."

Diamond then made an announcement. "Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo aren't the only three musketeers now!"

So, all three girls decided to travel together through Kanto as their Pokémon adventure continues.

End of Chapter 8


DIAMOND TIARA
Eevee
Pidgey
Pikachu
Bulbasaur
Geodude

BABS SEED
Charmander
Spearow

SILVER SPOON
Squirtle


PreviousChapters Next