• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 237 Views, 20 Comments

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure - Brian Sheil



To prove her mother that she is capable of doing right, Diamond Tiara starts a Pokémon journey.

  • ...
 20
 237

Chapters Next
1. A Diamond in Kanto

Author's Note:

I recently got "Let's Go, Eevee". I figured to used the game's story for my third Pokémon tale.

It was the end of the school year at Canterlot High School. And two best friends, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, walk home proudly.

"I can't believe we have good report cards this year." Silver said. "And, you got straight As!"

"Indeed, Silver." Diamond replied. "Those study sessions with Apple Bloom and her friends really paid off."

"I'll say this. Those three girls are helpful. And, we used to pick on them."

"Until the five of us understood each other. Even Apple Bloom's cousin, Babs Seed, was giving us a hand."

Just then, a limousine pulls up along side the girls. Out steps Diamond's mother, Spoiled Rich, and she looks angry.

"Why, mother." Diamond gasped. "What brings you here?"

Spoiled suddenly grabbed her daughter roughly. "Wait until I get you back home, young lady!" Spoiled growled as she threw her in the limo. "You're in BIG trouble!"

She slammed the door and told the driver to head back home. This left Silver Spoon really scared. Back at the family home, Diamond Tiara sat on her bed crying. Her jacket got wrinkled by her mother grabbing her, her hair was messy, and she looks like she's ready to pull her hair out.

"Diamond!" Her father, Filthy Rich, called. "Are you in your room?"

"Yes, father." Diamon sobbed.

Filthy Rich came in and was shocked seeing his daughter a mess.

"Did you come in to continue where mother left off?" Diamond asked nervously.

"No." Filthy replied. "I heard you have a straight A report card. You did well this year."

"But, why would mother yell at me and hurt my feelings like this?"

"My guess is that she does not like your friendship with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Spoiled thinks you should be as snobbish as she is."

"What can I do to prove that I can be my own person?"

Filthy Rich soon gave her an answer. "My suggestion: Become a Pokémon trainer."

Diamond's eyes lit up. "A Pokémon trainer? That's a good idea. Being with Pokémon can bring out something from me."

"Excellent." Filthy said happily. "Start packing up for a grand journey. I'll get an outfit ready for your adventure."

The next day, Diamond looked at herself in the mirror. She has on a lavender flannel shirt over a black tee shirt, blue jeans with the cuffs rolled up, and navy blue sneakers.

"I'll give dad credit." Diamond said to herself. "These clothes suit me well." She then rolls up her shirt sleeves. "There. Now, I have a tomboy look."

Strapping on her backpack and grabbing a duffle bag, Diamond heads out for her journey. Later, as a plane takes off, Filthy Rich watches with happiness. Diamond Tiara will make a great Pokémon trainer. This'll show Spoiled that our little princess can hold her own.

Watching from her limousine, Spoiled is trying to get over this decision her husband made. I can't believe Filthy sent our young daughter to become a Pokémon trainer. I wonder which of the nine regions she'll be traveling through.

A short time later, Diamond finds herself in a quiet house in the peaceful village of Pallet Town in the Kanto region. She then speaks to a woman named Jessica.

"So, how do you like Pallet Town?" Jessica asked.

"Very peaceful." Diamond Tiara replied. "Hard to believe that this is the home of Ash Ketchum."

"Yes. Ash has come a long way since he first left here. You are welcome to stay here for the night."

"I get it. So that tomorrow, I'll be ready to get my first Pokémon."

"Right."

Diamond Tiara is now ready for her big journey. The next day, the sun rises to welcome a new day. Diamond slowly woke up, feeling the light in the room. Soon, she changed out of her lime green nightgown and into the outfit her father provided. After having breakfast, she went over to the laboratory of Professor Oak.

"Sorry, miss." One of the lab workers said. "Professor Oak isn't here. He's probably on a research project."

Getting the idea, Diamond left the lab when she ran into a familiar face.

"Zephyr Breeze!" Diamond gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like?" Zephyr replied. "Getting a Pokémon for my journey."

"You're going on a Pokémon journey?"

"Yep. Suggested by my sister: Fluttershy. She figured that it's better than being a slacker."

"No question about that. Maybe this experience will open you up to a new way of life."

"Maybe."

Soon, she spotted a gray haired man in a lab coat. She went up to him. He suddenly turned around.

"Why, hello." The man said. "Nice to meet you."

"I think I know you." Diamond said. "You must be Professor Oak."

"Yes, I am. You must be Diamond Tiara. I heard that you want to be a Pokémon trainer."

"From my father, no doubt."

Suddenly, they saw something in the grass. It was a little brown fox like critter.

"I've heard of this Pokémon." Diamond figured. "It's called an Eevee."

Soon, she was given a Poké Ball by Professor Oak. "Here. Use this to catch that Eevee."

Diamond Tiara learned a bit about being a trainer before arriving in Kanto. So, she threw the Poké Ball at Eevee. "Poké Ball, GO!"

The ball hit Eevee, then absorbed him. After a few shakes, the ball clicked, indicating a successful catch.

"Did I catch an Eevee?" Diamond wondered.

"I believe you have." Professor Oak replied.

Just then, the Poké Ball started bouncing. It bounced away.

"Follow that Poké Ball!" Oak shouted.

Diamond and the Professor followed the Poké Ball to his lab. When they went inside, they saw Zephyr Breeze with a confused look on his face.

"Hey, Professor Oak." Zephyr greeted.

"Hello, young man." Oak replied. "How can I help you?"

"I came to pick up my first Pokémon. But, I see there are three Poké Balls instead of two."

"One of those Poké Balls contains an Eevee miss Tiara just caught.'

"No joke?"

"No joke, Zephyr." Diamond Tiara replied.

Suddenly, one of the Poké Balls started bouncing, then opened up. Eevee looked around. Everybody was surprised to see this.

"That's new." Zephyr noticed.

"Indeed." Oak replied. "It seems like Eevee doesn't want to stay in that Poké Ball."

Eevee soon walked over to Diamond. Suddenly, it jumped into her arms.

"Aw." Diamond cooed. "Looks like Eevee likes me."

Later, Zephyr and Diamond left very happy. Eevee was sitting on the top of Diamond's backpack.

"Well, Zephyr Breeze." Diamond said. "We both were given extra Poké Balls and a Pokédex. Now, we're ready for our journey."

"You bet." Zephyr replied. "Fluttershy will be proud of me."

"Which Pokémon did YOU start with?"

"You'll find out another time. For now, SEE YA!"

As Zephyr leaves on his journey, Diamond Tiara is ready to prove that she is worthy of being a trainer. Looking at her new look, she decided to take off her sneakers and put them in her backpack.

"I've seen pictures of barefoot tomboys before." Diamond said to herself. "So, why not."

With that, Diamond Tiara heads out on her Pokémon journey.

End of Chapter 1

Chapters Next