• Published 8th Feb 2024
  • 174 Views, 2 Comments

Warframe: Sprout causes a Sentient Invasion - Onyx Vesper



Sprout cloverleaf did something or rather something he found... and now the world is being invaded by Sentients

  • ...
 2
 174

The New War

Sprout was walking into a forest located near Maretime bay, He was fuming after his reign as "Emperor of the world" was ended after his thing ma bob contraption known as the Sprouticus Maximus fell apart after Hitch pulled out a pin and crashed into Sunny's house.

As a matter of fact he was ordered by Hitch to pay reparations to rebuild Sunny's Lighthouse, which he was forced to do and what made it worse was that he was sacked from his position as Deputy Sheriff.

"Buck them all to hell, If only those pesky non-earth ponies went back to where they came from I would not be in this situation!" Sprout the racist said somewhat angry as he walked towards a forest, "why can't life go back to as it was before?" once in the forest Sprout lamented, he wasn't paying attention to where his ass was going so he tripped over a red anomalous crystal shard.


"Sister! Some aphid has touched the shard! Our people will soon be free once again!" Erra bellowed upon feeling the crystal getting touched, "Shall I scramble the Murex fleets?" Natah said to Erra with a monotone voice, "prepare the Murex's, we're going to be free..." Erra said calmly.

A week later into the war preparations Erra was checking on the amount of Murex fleets that were ready for action, he turns to Natah, "How many battalions are ready to board the Murex's?" Erra asked Natah then turning towards the several hundred sentients below.

"There are 740 battalions ready, or 25 Murex's worth of Sentients" Natah replied to her brother Erra, "Then we shall move forth!" Erra ordered.


In Zephyr Heights a Sentient murex appeared and collided directly into Zephyr Heights royal palace collapsing the upper half of the tower, Queen Haven, Pipp Petals and Zipp Storm were in the in the Royal garden when they heard the tower collapse and a large ship of Alien origin hovering above the tower ruins, a few panicked guards ran into the garden.

"Guards what's going on?" Zipp said with alarm at the guards, "The kingdom is under attack your majesties!" the guard answered with a panicked tone, "Under attack, by what exactly?" Queen haven asked the guard, "We... do not know your majesty... they're not like anything we've ever had deal with... and they seem to adapt extremely quickly to our efforts at stopping them... We must evacuate you from the city, It's no longer safe!" the guard explained.

"Pipp, Zipp you two must get help from... someone! and get away from the city!" Queen Haven ordered her daughters,
"I'll call hitch!" Zipp said to Pipp as the pair of them flew away from the burning city of Zephyr heights, as they fly they realise that there are Sentient heavy fighter craft flying around the city, Pipp turns back towards the city to see the Murex deploying several Sentient Condrix into the city.

After a few hours of flying they split up with Pipp going to Bridlewood and Zipp going to Maretime bay, Zipp crashed into the front door of the Sheriffs office, "ZIPP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Hitch screamed at Zipp as she crashed through the front door, "Zephyr Heights... under attack... aliens... adaptive..." Zipp said before passing out, Hitch looked around in both ways before dragging her inside the sheriffs office.


"The assault has begun Natah!" Erra announced, "but there's... something wrong... these aren't the makers" Erra said to Natah, "Not... makers? then who are they?" Natah asked Erra, "They appear to be of Equine origin, they also appear to be sentient as they have a civilisation" Erra explained.

"Shall we continue with the planetary assault?" Natah questioned, "we shall continue with the assault" Erra said before leaving the command chamber.


Zoom Zephyrwing was fighting waves of the Sentient attack along side Thunder Flap in the city of Zephyr Heights, "how many of these things is there?" she exclaimed as the onslaught continued, "I'm not use to this kind of stuff..." Thunder said panicked as he attacked a Sentient Conculyst.

"What are these things!" Zoom exclaimed as she got attacked by more Sentients, they fought off the last wave of Sentients, "we must fall back to the palace before more arrive!" Thunder proposed to Zoom, Zoom just nodded and the both of them ran towards the palace.

The sentient invasion has already reached Bridlewood by the time Pipp arrived, The unicorn were using guerrilla warfare tactics against their Sentient aggressors, Pipp got pulled into a nearby hedge by Izzy, "Get of the path or they might find you..." Izzy whispered to Pipp.

"They're everywhere..." Izzy said trying to be spooky, "They've wounded Misty, she's alive... but unconscious" Izzy explained. "Have you heard from Maretime bay Izzy?" Pipp asked Izzy with concern, "No... I have not... Hopefully they're doing fine..." Izzy said.


"Our troops have moved to another settlement!" Erra announced aboard the Praghasa, "Soon Your people... My people will be free!" Erra announced yet again, "The reclamation is at hand, we will soon be free!" Erra exclaimed at the masses of Sentients, "So what are you waiting for? Sing for us, sister! Call Them Home! Erra said as he waved at Natah.

After a few more days Erra charged through the halls of the Praghasa, "How could she betray us yet again... My own sister, Gone!" He thought to himself as he continued charging through the halls at an impressive speed.


Natah took on the form of a earthpony mare and ended up in Maretime bay going Undercover, she felt regret for attacking the Equines so she was going to protect the only settlement that has not been attacked yet, she used her sentient magic to make the town physically impossible for the Sentients to find.

Zipp was staying at the Sheriff's office to recover but she was pleased to know that Maretime bay was not attacked yet by the Sentients, "Have you heard from Izzy, Pipp or Misty yet Hitch?" Zipp asked the sheriff as she sipped her mug of hot coco.

Comments ( 2 )

Hopefully pony magic can substitute for void energy

Login or register to comment