• Published 2nd Nov 2023
  • 2,291 Views, 452 Comments

Spike And The Ninja Turtles - dragonfan101



Spike gets captured by an alien group called the Kraang and is brought to another dimension away from his home, he is rescued by 4 mutant turtles and is taken in by them and trained to stop them and return home

  • ...
 452
 2,291

PreviousChapters Next
14: New Girl In Town

It was nighttime in the city once again and everything seemed alright at first, but it wasn't. Spike and the others had recently heard reports of Snakeweed being freed once again and he's currently been causing panic through the streets, so Spike and the others have to stop them. Spike's been thinking about what happened with Splinter a week back, if Spike develops these ability's even further in the future, Spike will be strong enough to protect his friends. But it also makes him afraid of what things like the Kraang will do to him if he's caught. He just hopes he can hold onto these thoughts for now and can get his answers later.

Snakeweed roared as he was running through the streets and they all were chasing after him. Leo and Raph and Spike were chasing him currently and Donnie and Mikey landed in front of him which caused him to go in the other direction. While they were running they saw a guy delivering pizza until Snakeweed grabbed him.

"No! Not the pizza guy! Take Donnie!" Mikey said in horror.
"Snakeweed's getting away!" Donnie said annoyed, the pizza guy was screaming in fear as Snakeweed was running through the streets.
"Somebody help me!!" He screamed as they went into an alleyway.

"We've got em trapped." Leo said holding his hand out.
"Let's do this!" Spike said holding out his sword.
"Good! Then let's go weed wacking!" Raph said holding his weapons with the others ready to go as well.

"Hang on Raph, we're not charging a 12 foot regenerating mutant." Leo said stopping him.
"Then what are we doing?" Raph asked frustrated.
"We'll take Snakeweed from above, tie him up on the clotheslines." Leo explained pointing at them." Come on!" Leo ordered as he was starting to move.

"That'll take forever! We need to stop Snakeweed now! I mean, he's kidnapping people!" Raph said in anger.
"Not just people, the people who bring pizza." Mikey said in fear.
"Let that go Mikey, everyone's important!" Spike said a little frustrated.

"We take him from above! Let's move!" Leo ordered again as he went up to the roof with the others following him. They were nearing the edge waiting for Leo's order.
"On my count, one, two..." Leo said drawing his sword and they looked down but saw he was gone.
"Where'd he?" Leo asked confused.
"How is that possible?" Spike asked in shock.

"And the award for worst leader goes to.. " Raph said looking at Leo.
"How am i the worst leader?" Leo asked upset at him.
"If we did this my way, Snakeweed would be toast by now!" Raph said in anger.

"Ugh, that'd be some nasty toast." Mikey said in disgust, Spike and Donnie pushed Mikey away as they kept arguing again.
"This way would have worked if you hadn't wasted time second-guessing my ordered!" Leo accused getting in his face.
"Don't give bad orders, and i won't second guess em!" Raph countered.

"You know what Raph, if you think you can do better. Why don't you lead and Spike watches over?" Leo asked in frustration.
"First good idea you've had all day, i'm sure Spike will be better at coming up with ideas then you can!" Raph countered with anger.
"Leave me out of this please!" Spike begged not wanting to get involved.

"We'll compromise, i'll lead." Mikey announced, Leo, Spike and Raph looked at him with fury and Mikey had a nervous smile before Spike came in and punched him with his mutant arm between the legs and a crack sound was heard and the others cringed at that.
"OW!!!!" Mikey shouted as he fell on his knees in pain.
"Say something like that again, i'll put itching powder in your bed." Spike warned as he wined in pain.

"Fine Raph, the teams yours, look after him Spike. I'm outta here." Leo said as he started to walk away.
"Leo.." Spike said sadly as he left them alone.
"I can't believe he's gone.." Mikey said sadly while he still was in pain from Spike's punch
"Don't worry Mikey, Leo uh.. just needs some space." Donnie assured him, Mikey looked at him with a straight face.
"You meant the pizza guy didn't you?" Donnie asked annoyed .

"Yeah.." Mikey answered, Spike gave Mikey another punch in the nuts again and he screamed in pain while Raph was chuckling a little.
"WHY?!?!?!" Mikey asked in pain.
"There's more important things then just pizza Mikey." Spike said annoyed while he was screaming in pain.


Leo was currently on another rooftop pacing around in anger, he kicked a few structures in anger while he did so.
"Hey, you okay Leo?" Spike asked as Leo saw him jump down to him.
"Why are you here? I told you to stay with the others." Leo said a little upset.
"I let the others head back, i told them i'll make sure nothing bad happens, i just wanted to spend some time and maybe i could help you with this." Spike explained while Leo was calming down.
"Thanks, i'm sorry about this, you know Raph.. he's just.. agh! He just doesn't listen to me most of the time!" Leo said in anger.

"I know, but you need to remember how old we all are Leo, people in our age can act immature at times and have to learn from them, I've done plenty of stupid things in my time back home believe me, we all need to just take our time and learn from them. I'm sure things will get better over time, i promise." Spike said assuringly. Leo took a moment to think about this, they all were still teenagers, and they still have a lot to learn, and everyone learns things differently. Leo sighed and speaked again.
"Your right Spike, why don't we just do a little patrol before we head back?" Leo suggested starting to leave.
"Sounds good to me." Spike replied as he and Leo headed off, unknown to them, more foot soldiers were watching them from the shadows about to strike.

Spike and Leo hopped over some more rooftops of the city, Spike looked over everything once more, he still couldn't believe he was in another world from his home, learning to be a ninja, and fighting off alien robots and monsters. But Spike is still fearing on what will happen when his friends see what happened to his arm.. Spike and Leo took a quick stop near a billboard and looked over the city calmly, a shadow loomed near the end of the billboard behind them. They heard footsteps and Spike and Leo took out they're swords while having white eyes.

"Foot clan? Heh, you guys just made our night." Leo said ready to fight.
"This should be fun." Spike said gripping his sword, the soldiers charged at them and Spike ducked under a sword swing and punched him in the face with his mutant arm sending him flying. Spike then used his sword and slashed through some more of their own weapons, and he then sweeped a guys legs and grabbed his face with his arm and slammed it onto the ground extremely hard and threw him off the roof after so. Leo finished the last one off by kicking the guy in the chest and sending him into some metal bars.

"Ah, i feel so much better." Leo said in relief.
"We all have ways of stress relief am i right?" Spike asked looking at him.
"You said it buddy." Leo said with a smile. They heard someone land on the top of the billboard and looked up and saw a female figure in a ninja suit. She did a few flips and landed on the ground in front of them.

"Not bad." She said to them which confused them.
"Um... thanks?" Leo and Spike said at once.
"You might actually be a challenge, i've heard about what your dragon friend can do, i hope you don't disappoint." She said before she took out her sword and blew a bunch of powder to them, Spike closed his eyes just in time but Leo's eyes were blinded and he had trouble seeing. She then kneed Leo in the chest and pinned him down holding her sword.

"Guess not, my names Karai." Karai introduced taking off her mask.
"No you don't!" Spike shouted as he jumped in the air making a battle cry, Karai saw this coming and held out her sword, but Spike's sword was too strong and it cut through hers easily much to her surprise and impress.
"Not bad dragon, that sword of yours is something else. I hope to see you both around soon." Karai said before she ran off and left them alone.
"What was that?" Leo asked confused.
"A new girl in town." Spike answered putting his sword away.


Donnie was currently drawing circles on a map trying to locate Snakeweed's lair.
"Donnie, we have to find Snakeweed's lair." Raph said annoyed.
"working on it!" Donnie said annoyed. "Then work faster!!" Raph shouted in anger.
"Do you think yelling is gonna help?" Donnie asked looking at him.
"No, but i do think hitting is gonna help!" Raph said cracking his knuckles.

"I'll work faster!" Donnie said nervously going back to the map.
"That's the spirit." Raph said with a smile until they heard the door open and they saw Leo and Spike return.
"Leo and Spike's back." Mikey said looking at them and he saw Leo scratching his eyes." And Leo's been crying" Mikey said running up to him.
"Aw you missed us!" Mikey said giving him a hug, Leo pushed him away and he and Spike went over to the others.

"Leo got hit with some blinding powder" Spike said while Mikey shook his head.
"And where have you two been?" Raph asked upset.
"None of your business." Leo said annoyed
"We don't really wanna talk right now." Spike said in agreement.
"Fine, whatever." Raph said before he started walking away before Mikey came in front of them.

"Dudes, can't we just be cool with eachother? let's hug this out" Mikey asked trying to make them stop but Raph elbowed him in the stomach.
" Hey, i think i figured out where Snakeweed's hideout is!" Donnie announced as he finished his map.
"Where?" Leo asked concerned.
"Okay.. the radial pattern of Snakeweed's sightings indicates his lair is at the epicenter of 47 and.." But Raph stopped him.
"Actually, your on a need to know bases. And you don't need to know" Raph said annoyed, Spike growled in anger before he and Leo started to leave.
"I'm glad i chose to go with Leo." Spike said to them before he and Leo left again.

Leo and Spike were watching more Space heroes again, this one showed the captain getting into a relationship with an enemy, but she soon betrayed him and the captain had to kill her because he had no choice.
"Boy relationships are complicated." Leo said turning it off.
"Why is it that almost every episode we watch, somehow tie into what's about to happen on our current job?" Spike asked recalling every event that happened from the show happening in real life.
"foreshadowing maybe?" Leo suggested and Spike shrugged his shoulders.

"Leonardo, Spike, where are your brothers?" Splinter asked looking around.
"I have no idea.." Leo answered
"What do you mean you have no idea?" Splinter asked confused.
"Raph thinks he can lead lead the team better then Leo, so he let em." Spike answered.
"That is not your decision to make." Splinter said walking up to them.

"Why not? I've had to make every other decision and i'm tired of it, those guys have no idea what kind of pressure i'm under and all they do is complain. Is it too much to ask for a simple thank you?" Leo asked as Splinter gripped his staff and slammed it down.
"Of course it is! Being a leader is not about being appreciated. It is about responsibility. it doesn't matter that the burden is heavy, it matters that you carry it." Splinter explained seriously
"Now go find your brothers" Splinter ordered telling them to go.
"Hai sensei!" Spike responded before he and Leo started to run out.

Leo and Spike went out into the streets again searching for the others.
"What i don't want a burden?" Leo questioned to himself.
"Then i'll carry it with you, does that sound good?" Spike asked looking at him.
"Sure, having someone to help me with it, would help a lot." Leo said gratefully before they started moving again.

"Where are those guys? Donnie said something about 47th and uh.." Leo said before they heard someone speak.
"Do you always talk to yourself?" Karai asked and they saw her behind her.
"Sometimes Spike's the only one who will." Leo answered.
"What do you want?" Spike asked getting in a defensive stance.
"Gonna make you two beg for your lives." Karai said holding out a new sword." I gotta admit dragon, you slicing my sword was really impressive, had to get a much more durable one after our last encounter." Karai said looking at him.
"Stole this one from Chris, that guy didn't need it anyway, especially the way he is now." Spike said ready to fight.

"He really doesn't need it." Karai said in agreement.
"Let's see how well you do against someone who can see." Leo said drawing his sword.
"Let's see how well you can do against someone who's better then you." Karai countered.
"Let's see how well you do against.. let's just go!" Leo said while he and Spike got in a fighting pose with Karai doing so as well.

Karai jumped into the air with her sword towards Leo, he blocked it and pushed her back before she flipped over them and attempted to slash at Leo who was able to block it, she continued to slash at them in a aggressive matter.
"Juji- Ken, interesting." Leo said impressed. Karai went towards Spike and slashed her sword at him. Spike blocked it with his shoulder blade and kicked her back and he took a deep breath and shot some green fire at her and she backflipped high into the air and dodged it and landed on the ground.

"Kocho- giri, predictable." Karai countered. Leo and Karai continued to slash swords at eachother and Leo kept on trying to hit her but she backflipped out of the way farther ahead.
"Your both good, no wonder we haven't wiped you out yet." Karai said impressed.
"It's not like Shredder has stopped trying." Leo said taking a breath.

"I know, it's all he ever talks about. Revenge, revenge, vendetta, vendetta." Karai said in a mocking tone.
"Really cliché if you ask me." Spike said chuckling a little.
"Really, i take it you don't approve?" Leo asked raising his sword again.
"No i'm fine with it, i'm just saying, he needs a hobby." Karai countered.
"He really does, make him more interesting then just the revenge type of villain." Spike added.

Karai screamed as she slashed her swords at them again, Spike blocked it with his blade and backflipped behind her and slashed at her more before she blocked it, she kicked Spike back and he landed on the wall before flipping back on the ground. Karai tried sweeping his legs but he dodged them and rolled out of the way and brushed off some sweat.

"Not bad, but i've seen better" Karai told him and he chuckled.
"With one blade maybe, but not two." Leo said drawing his other sword.
"Or one that's already centuries old and had an upgrade till it's like one from a video game." Spike said drawing his.
"I like you already dragon." Karai said as she and the two proceeded to fight even more.

Raph and the others were currently walking through the sewers for Snakeweeds' lair.
"Man, it really stinks around here.." Mikey said in disgust.
"It's a sewer Mikey" Raph said looking back at him.
"I mean more then usual. Ugh, where does all this stuff come from anyway?" Mikey asked again.
"Uh Mikey it's um.." Donnie quietly whispered what it was and Mikey jumped out of the water in disgust
"What?! Don't they know we're living down here?!" Mikey asked disgusted.

"Keep it down guys!" Raph said annoyed while they kept moving.
"Wow you sound just like Leo." Donnie said before Raph turned around to him in anger.
"You say that one more time and i'll shove your head in this sewage!" Raph threatened
"And now you sound like you again." Donnie said as they kept moving further, they came into a room of green gas and saw there were dozens of pods in it. They all looked around in shock and disgust at the sight they saw, they looked inside one and saw the pizza guy inside of it much to their horror.

"He's growing humans!" Mikey said in fear.
"He's not growing em, he's holding em captive!" Donnie corrected.
"For what? He's a plant, he can't eat them.
"He's probably turning them into fertilizer. " Donnie said in fear.

"Ugh, is that really where fertilizer comes from?" Mikey asked confused.
"Actually most fertilizer comes from.." Donnie proceeded to whisper it to him again.
"What?! Is there anything that doesn't come from that?!" Mikey asked in disgust again.
"Enough, let's cut em lose." Raph ordered taking out his weapons. They all proceeded to start freeing the captive humans from the pods, they hid away from a woman who started to wake up along with another guy, they started to leave without them being seen.

"Not only was that a job well done, but it was a job well done without Leo" Raph said proudly.
"My fertilizer!" Snakeweed said in anger as he emerged from the pods.
"What now boss?" Mikey asked in fear.

Back with Spike and Leo, they were still fighting against Karai. Leo slashed at her and she did a high backflip into the air and onto some stairs.
"You know what? I don't think your as bad as you pretend to be." Leo said to her.
"Leo, she's been attacking us nonstop, what gave you that idea?" Spike asked annoyed.
"He's right, what part of sword swinging at your head do you not understand?" Karai asked back.

"On the rooftop, you could have finished me, but you didn't." Leo said with a chuckle.
"Because you and the dragon are the first things in the city that doesn't bore me." Karai countered, she took out some ninja stars and threw it at them and Spike blocked them with his arm.

"Besides, i don't think your as good as you pretend to be, that dragon maybe, but not you.," Karai countered as she held her sword by Leo's neck.
"Don't tell me the goody-three-toes thing doesn't wear thin after a while." Karai said while they looked at her.
"Better then the alternative." Leo countered.

"Which is what? To have fun? To cut lose? To live your own life" Karai asked holding his neck. Spike punched Karai back and he freed Leo and they had her by the wall.
"Guess i struck a nerve." Karai teased.
"Because we beat you?" Leo asked back, Karai held her knife against his face again before he and Spike jumped back again.

"See that high rise?" Karai asked pointing at a building.
"Yeah we do." Spike said looking at the tall building.
"Why?" Leo asked confused.
"Meet me there at midnight. I wanna show you something" Karai said putting her sword away and leaving them behind.
"I like her already as well." Spike said impressed.


Raph and the others continued to fight Snakeweed off the best they could, but Raph didn't have the strategy they needed to beat him, and Mikey got knocked to the ground and was knocked unconscious. Donnie was able to pin the vines to the wall with his staff and go back to Raph who was starting to freak out.
"We don't have much time before he grows back, let's grab Mikey and get out of here!" Donnie said shaking him to regain focus. The two grabbed Mikey and started to escape while Snakeweed latched something onto their shells saying he's coming for them.

Leo and Spike were near April's home again wanting to talk.
"April? April?" Leo asked knocking on the window. April walked to the window looking tired.
"Leo. Spike? This better be good." April said opening the windows.

"Hey, i need to talk." Leo told her
"He needs to, i'm just here for support." Spike said as well.
"Can't it wait until morning?" April asked still really tired.
"I met this girl." Leo told her and April gasped.

"Tell me everything!" April said excitedly.
"Well she's really cool.. she's also a martial artist.. and uh.." Leo said trying to finish.
"And she's in the Foot Clan, i know it sounds crazy, but i've seen that reaction on people before." Spike finished looking at Leo. April then wacked Leo in the face with a magazine.
"Knew that would happen." Spike said casually.

"Are you crazy?" April asked about to whack him again.
"April, she's different she's" Leo said before she finished.
"In the foot clan!" April said upset at him.
"Yeah but she's.." Leo said before Spike added in as well.
"In the foot clan." Spike said as well.

"Look, i know me and Spike shouldn't be hanging out with her." Leo said trying to defend himself.
"Yeah you got that, you know why? Cause she's in the foot clan!" April shouted in anger.
"And she's probably trying to have us lower our guard." Spike said as well.
"Look guys, she's fun, and i'm tired of being the responsible one. When do i get to have fun?" Leo asked them, April sighed and asked him again.

"So what does she want from you two?" April asked curious.
"I don't know, we're meeting her later tonight on the Byerly building. She's got something planned" Leo said a little concerned.
"Yeah, like pushing you two off the Byerly Building, it's a trap guys!" April said again.
"I know, but i haven't sensed anything from her yet, if she does, i'll know." Spike pointed out.

"And i can see good in her, i can feel it, i know there is." Leo said with hope.
"I hope your right, if Spike gets captured because of this it's on you Leo." April said as she closed her doors again. Leo and Spike looked at eachother again.
"Let's just be on our guard Leo, she'll obviously try ambushing us or something else." Spike said seriously.
"You got that right, i'm glad i at least have someone with me." Leo said as they went off.

Karai had walked into the lair of the Shredder, she went up to him and made a respectful bow.
"Karai, i have learned that you had the opportunity to dispatch Leonardo and capture that dragon." Shredder said in disappointment.
"Really?" Karai asked curious.
"Yet you let them go instead." Shredder finished suspicious of her.

"That's not true, they escaped, i had to get a new sword because of that dragon." Karai said in defense.
"I find that hard to believe." Shredder said upset at her.
"They escaped from you didn't they?" Karai countered.
"Enough!" Shredder shouted in anger and she stopped smirking as he walked down to her.

"Next time you see Leonardo, you must finish him. And bring that dragon too me. I have plans on making him obey us, understood?" Shredder asked threateningly.
"Understood, father." Karai said in respect as Shredder walked past her.

Donnie and Raph were running back into the lair quickly.
"Help!" Raph shouted in fear, Splinter came out and saw them.
"Set him down!" Splinter ordered, they set him near the couch and Splinter went to check on him.
"Where is Leonardo and Spike?" Splinter asked worried.

"I don't know, sensei, it's all my fault, this is a disaster. I don't know what happened, i just.. froze up. I mean i have no problem risking my own life, but.. risking my brothers?" Raph said in fear as Splinter checked Mikey.
"Now you see the price of leadership.. responsibility." Splinter asked him.

"Yeah, and i hate it." Raph said ashamed.
"So you understand Leonardo's burden?" Splinter asked again and Raph shook his head.
"We need him and Spike back, i need him back." Raph admitted.
"Then go get them." Splinter said getting up.
"But sensei i don't know where they are." Raph said worried.

"They're going to the Byerly building. April texted me." Donnie said showing him a text.
"April texted me! Oh this is the best day!" Donnie said in pure joy, but it was stopped before he heard Mikey groan in pain again.
"Well i mean, it's had it's ups and downs.." Donnie said in defense.

Karai was currently waiting for Spike and Leo on the building and was starting to get impatient, Leo and Spike suddenly appeared behind her after she turned around and she sensed them.
"I was beginning to think you two were a no show, but you don't disappoint." Karai said impressed
"We aren't turning something like this down." Spike said staying on his guard.
"So what's this about?" Leo asked curiously.

"That." Karai answered pointing at a window and giving them some binoculars, they looked through and saw a special looking katana.
"That's the sword of Miyamoto Musashi.." Leo said in amazement.
"Amazing.." Spike said amazed.
"The greatest swordsman in the history of japan. It's ancient, it's priceless, and it can belong to one of you.. if you two help me." Karai offered.
"Doing what?" Spike asked suspicious.

"You know what, we're gonna steal it." Karai told him, Spike looked back at that sword and saw how valuable it was.
"I already stole another ancient sword.. maybe another couldn't hurt?" Spike asked himself.
"No we are not Spike, that is not what we do." Leo said upset at him.
"Come on, it's priceless, it's just sitting there collecting dust. You know one of you deserves that katana Certainly more then some lazy rich guy." Karai argued looking at it.

"Stop waiting to be responsible you two, stop waiting for people to give you the life you want, go out and take it." Karai encouraged, Spike looked over again and saw just how valuable it was, but if it's not being used properly, what's the point if the one who wielded it is long gone? But he has to respect a swordsman's legacy.
"No." Leo said refusing to go.

"I'm getting that sword Leo, with or without you two. Choose" Karai said standing up.
"It wouldn't be right for me to do it, but the Kraang have taken enough from me already.." Spike said in anger and Karai looked concerned at that.
"I can't, it's wrong." Leo said refusing again.
"Your starting to bore me." Karai said almost grabbing her sword before Leo stopped her.

"Karai, you don't have to do this." Leo said trying to make her stop.
"I know, that's what makes it fun!" Karai shouted and she twisted his arm and pinned him to the ground. and Raph showed up just in time.
"Leo, Spike! Wha.. what are you doing?! Who's she?" Raph asked in shock.
"This is not what it looks like!" Spike said in defense.
"Um.. uh.. Raph Karai, Karai, Raph." Leo introduced.

"What are you two? Friends with her? We're out here risking our necks, and you two are up here holding hands with the foot!" Raph said in anger.
"I can explain!" Leo said in defense.
"This should be entertaining." Karai said as some dust was blowing off Raph's shell.

"You see, Karai Spike and I, show the same appreciation towards the find craftmanship of.." Leo said as Snakeweed was rising from behind them.
"I found you turtles!" He said menacingly.
"Of kicking butt!!" Spike shouted in anger as he drew his weapon.

He whipped a vine at them and Spike split up from the others while Raph was with Leo.
"All is forgiven your the leader again. Welcome back." Raph quickly told him. Raph flipped over another whip and slammed the thing down. Spike breathed some more fire at Snakeweed and he screeched as Leo kept on slicing him up.
"Green fire?" That's really something" Karai said looking at him.
"Leo may be more responsible, but i'm still young." Spike said as he flipped high into the air and kicked the monster in it's face.
"Young, but experienced." Karai said impressed at his skills, she threw a knife near Leo's head who was wrapped in some vines.
"Sayonara, hope to see you soon dragon." Karai said before she proceeded to escape.

Spike proceeded to slice apart more of the vines with anger and freed Raph from being held by his legs, He threw a knife at Leo and freed Leo from being trapped as well
"Raph, Spike, follow me, i got an idea!" Leo told them.
"Got it!" Spike said ready to go.
"Your the boss!" Raph said as well.

The three of them continued to go down the stairs of the roof and went into the streets towards some barrels. they were stopped by more vines and saw Snakeweed come down again.
"Now what?" Raph asked curious.
"We charge em." Leo quickly explained.
"Really?" Spike and Raph asked at once.

"Trust me, let's move." Leo ordered as Spike flipped over another vine attack. The three split up again dodging each vine attack, Leo jumped in the air and kicked him in the heart, and Spike cut off some more fly traps and landed on the ground. Leo grabbed a tank and threw it at him before grabbing another and charged at him before Snakeweed knocked him down.

Spike used this opportunity and grabbed another and shoved it in his mouth while screaming with anger, Leo kicked his head back making him open.
"Raph now!" Leo shouted as this was their moment. Raph looked at him with anger and threw his weapon at Snakeweed and the barrel exploded freezing him completely.
"Booyakasha!!" Spike and Raph screamed as they shattered him to pieces defeating him finally.

"Nice work guys." Raph said looking at him.
"Thanks, it's good to be back." Leo said proudly.
"See, all it takes is some time, and whatever we do to learn." Spike said to them again.

"Your right.. and uh.. sorry.." Raph said whispering that last part.
"What did you say? I couldn't hear you?" Leo asked holding his hand out.
"I said, i'm SORRY!!" Raph shouted as his head grew a fair moment and shook Leo.

"Apology accepted." Leo said starting to walk off with Raph. Spike looked back at the building one more time before sighing in regret.
"I'm gonna regret this.." Spike said to himself, after they left, the heart of Snakeweed unfroze and it started beating once again.. Karai looked back at Spike with interest from another building, he seemed different from Leo, he was young yes, but what he said concerned her, and she wonders if she'll find out more in the future..


Spike and the others were in the lair again with Mikey still unconscious, Leo held out some pizza and held it to Mikey's nose.
"Pepperoni.." Mikey said grabbing it.
"Works every time." Leo said proudly before Raph grabbed him.
"Mikey! don't you ever scare me like that again! I thought we lost you!" Raph said hugging him quickly.

"Dude, i had the weirdest dream, i dreamt the stuff in the sewer was made out off.." Mikey said before Donnie stopped him.
"Eh forget about it Mikey. It was just a dream.." Donnie said shushing them, Spike waved goodbye to them as he went back into his room while Raph talked with Leo.

"So what's with the girl who tried to kill you and Spike?" Raph asked curious.
"She didn't try to kill me she saved us." Leo said in defense.
"She threw a knife at your head." Raph countered.
"She threw a knife near my head." Leo said holding it out.

"She's in the foot clan." Raph said crossing his arms.
"Nobody's perfect. " Leo told him before walking away holding it in his hands

Spike sighed as he took something out from under his bed in his room, it was the Katana Karai told them about, he stole it secretly when no one saw it, Spike felt huge regret and guilty for doing this, but the one who previously wielded it was long gone from what he knows, and it was just collecting dust in the building. Spike felt something within her, she was doing this not to kill them, but to see what they're like. Spike can feel something good from her, she was just raised in the wrong place. And despite him having to steal this sword, he hopes that he and her can understand eachother better in the future..

Author's Note:

Hey guys, i hoped you liked this next one! I know it's really out of character for Spike to steal such a sacred sword, but this is to help start developing Spike's relationship with Karai in the future, i feel like it can be done well given proper dialogue and situations. I just hope you all don't mind this decision and just look forward to more of what i do with it!

PreviousChapters Next