• Published 2nd Nov 2023
  • 2,291 Views, 452 Comments

Spike And The Ninja Turtles - dragonfan101



Spike gets captured by an alien group called the Kraang and is brought to another dimension away from his home, he is rescued by 4 mutant turtles and is taken in by them and trained to stop them and return home

  • ...
 452
 2,291

PreviousChapters Next
53: Casey Jones Vs the Underworld

We open to a shot of New York city after it had been saved by Spike and his friends after stopping the Kraang with Casey narrating over the city's state.
"New York City, this is what it looks like after an alien invasion, we return to almost a broken and almost deserted city, curtesy of Kraang..." Casey narrates as we see multiple people working to get the city normal after the invasion.
"The turtles, Spike and his mother invaded dimension X, to stop these freaks and undo the mutations of millions of people. Meanwhile i was sidelined like a chump, scavenging for food and medical supplies it was the zombie apocalypse or something." Casey narrates as he writes in a journal but breaks his pencil and slams the desk in frustration.( It was an alien apocalypse dude)

"Ugh! I totally got ripped!" Casey said frustrated as he throws the journal down and we cut to him in his gear traveling through the rooftop.
"Casey Jones should've been in that fight!" Casey said as he punched a wooden wall with frustration, but starts to calm down as he sees April and Kirby tending to some people by offering free soup.
"Gotta say though, it's kinda cool how almost getting annihilated can bring the city together. Well most of the city. Then there's the others, thieves, low lifes and thugs, and worse.. Purple dragons.." Casey narrates as we cut to an explosion happening in a bank as we see the group carrying supplies.

"Who knew withdrawing money from a bank would be so easy?" The leader joked which made the others laugh in response until Casey appeared at the end of the hall with his weapons drawn.
"Nobody steals from my city!" Casey said seriously.
"That vigilante nut!" The muscular one said with shock.
"Let's crack him open then!" The leader said as he charged at Casey with a crowbar.

They charged at him ready to fight, but Casey had his experience and knocked all of them down easily until a new tall figure appeared behind them all.
"Oho new recruit? Ready to taste some asphalt scum?!" Casey asked ready to go some more.
"Not the recruit, i'm the new leader. Hun!" Hun said dramatically as a tiger roar could be heard with him striking a ninja pose.
"Eh, i think i prefer scum!" Casey shouted as he started to whack more pucks at Hun, but he dodged and caught them without much effort at all.
"Goongala!!!" Casey screamed as he jumped in the air and almost striked him, but he used one of his defeated men as a shield before tossing him down and delivering multiple skilled strikes to his chest and knocking him to the wall. Hun twirled around making ninja sounds as he threw his own puck and hit Casey right in the crotch making him groan in pain, Hum put his thumbs up before putting them down in disappointment. Casey groaned as he saw Hun snap his fingers and saw them run off just as the cops showed up and he slammed his fist on the ground with frustration.

We cut to Spike, his mother and Jaqueline, arriving with the turtles and Splinter to the lair after saving the city, the place was wracked up and filled with deactivated bots, and it was gonna take a while to clean up all of it.
"What a disaster, the Kraang really trashed this place." Leo said shocked looking around the mess.
"Indeed, but this is our home, we will clean and set things right once more." Splinter explained as they all walked back into the place.

"Wow.. so this is where you've been living Spike?" Jaqueline asked amazed as she only saw the place in his dreams.
"Yeah, it's been my home after Leo and the others rescued me from the Kraang, i've lived here for almost 2 years at this point." Spike said as he slithered around the place.
"I must admit son, this place is really nice, it's a nice way to settle down and relax after a hard fought battle." Psiona said still relieved that they beat the Kraang for good.
"Yeah, it really is.." Spike said as he was just glad to have the place back again..

"Hey Raph, Spike, a little help?" Donnie shouted from his labs door.
"Coming!" Spike shouted as he went over and helped Raph and Donnie open the doors and the place was trashed badly.
"Aw.. oh no.. my experiments.. my lab..." Donnie said in horror while Spike and Raph tried comforting him.

Splinter went into his dojo finally and put up a fixed glass case and a his family photo in it.
"Miwa, what has become of you?" Splinter asked worried as they all wondered where she was..

Mikey was putting Ice cream kitty in the freezer.
"Here you go Ice cream kitty, nice and chilly, now let's see what's for din... ugh!" Mikey said in disgust as he looked in the fridge an all they're food was extremely gross and awful.
"Our food.. ruined!" Mikey said in horror as he fell to his knees horrified of this.

Spike and Raph were dealing with more of the old bots until they saw Casey coming into the place looking upset.
"Wow, look at what the cat dragged in. What are you doing here Jones?" Raph asked jokingly.
"Doing what you should be, helping the city, stopping crime!" Casey said with frustration.
"Chill out dude. We're busy getting the lair back into working order." Spike said putting some more bots on the pile.

"Yeah, we just got back home dude." Leo said in agreement.
"Not to mention we just got back from stopping a massive alien invasion!" Donnie said frustrated at this too.
"Yeah dude, we deserve a little downtime." Mikey said as he was eating some food.
"Evil never takes downtime! I just took on the Purple dragons!" Casey said upset at them.
"Purple dragons?" Psiona asked with interest as she stopped what she was doing.
"They're a gang of thieves that cause trouble in the city, we've dealt with those punks a lot of times before." Spike said crossing his arms.

"And how bad did you beat em?" Raph asked curiously.
"Well uh.. at least i stopped em from getting away with the cash." Casey pointed out which made the turtles look at him in shock.
"Wait.. you didn't beat the purple dragons?" Donnie asked shocked, Casey didn't say anything which meant he didn't, this caused Leo and the others to laugh at Casey which made him upset.
"Guys, this is just rude, come on Casey, i'll help you out with this." Spike offered which made him grateful.
"Good, you guys don't wanna help, fine! Casey Jones and Spike are out, peace!" Casey said as they started to leave, the turtles were still laughing at Casey but were shut up by Psiona making a threatening growl at them.

"You don't know what he encountered, it could be more trouble for us, and that could make things worse for all of us." Psiona pointed out which made them all look down a little ashamed.
"So.. what are we gonna do with all these bots?" Jaqueline asked putting a large pile in the room.
"I'll deal with it, i'll salvage what tech they have left for me to use." Psiona said as she went to take care of it.

Spike was slithering alongside Casey through the rooftops to find out what's the trouble.
"So what exactly happened at the bank Casey?" Spike asked curious while they jumped across another ledge.
"They have a new leader of sorts, he's a skilled martial artist named Hun or something, he seemed to be as skilled as Splinter from what i saw." Casey explained which made Spike scoff.
"No one can reach Splinter's skill other then the Shredder, or maybe my mom can, either way, this guy sounds like trouble, and we should take him down right?" Spike asked looking at him.
"You read my mind." Casey said high fiving him.

They suddenly heard loud sounds and looked off the ledge to see Shredder along with the foot clan going through the street.
"The foot? Guess the purple dragons will have to wait." Casey said as they decided to follow them.
"What could they be doing so soon after the Kraang were stopped?" Spike asked as he used his snake hand to latch onto another ledge and kept up with them.
"Only one way to find out." Casey said as they followed with fast speeds.

They went down to the streets and peaked behind a corner they stopped at.
"Shredder, things just got interesting.." Casey said as they saw them go into a restaurant of sorts.
"I can't hide in there, find out what you can alright? And try not to die." Spike advised.
"Don't worry, Casey's got this." Casey assured as he went to sneak into the place, he went into a staff only door to find out what was the problem.

We cut to a large fancy room where a large man was eating a large pile of food in an unhealthy way as Shredder and his men came into the place to talk with him.
"Crazy thing that Alien invasion , but such moments in history can only be probed to be.. interesting for business like this huh?" The man asked with Shredder not saying anything.
"Us? You were just a gangster Don Vizioso , you seem unaware that the power in this city has shifted, to me." Shredder said menacingly.

"What are you trying to say Shredder?" Don asked upset at him.
"Must i spell it out?" Shredder warned as his men drew they're weapons and aimed it at them.
"Yeah, i don't read so good." Don mocked which made him upset, Shredder motioned his men to stop which made them put they're weapons away.
"I already control the Russian mobs through Steranko, the Asian gangs via Hun, and the South Americans through Xever. So i declare your allegiance to me or.." Shredder said right as he sliced a meatball to bits in less then a second while Casey was in giving a drink.
"So how may i be of service?" Don asked finally convinced.

"Access to certain.. chemicals, for a project i am working on." Shredder said as Casey was pouring another drink in.
"I've already told you about the shipment at the docks, what more do you?" Don asked right before Shredder grabbed Casey and pinned him to the table with his blade by his neck.
"Who sent you spy?!" Shredder asked furious with him.
"I'm just a bus boy!" Casey said in fear, Shredder looked at him for a few seconds before making his decision.
"Very well, but to not let me see your face ever again!" Shredder warned, Casey ran out of the place with Spike landing down to talk with him.

"That was close, too close. Oh man, my hearts pounding so fast, that was so cool!" Casey said completely amazed.
"What happened Casey? Did you find anything important?" Spike asked slithering up to him
"Shredder said something about chemicals for a project, wait till Raph hears about this!" Casey said as he began to call him.
"Chemicals?" Spike asked confused on what that could mean.

Jaqueline and Psiona were dealing with the last of the droids, the power was finally on again and Raph was tired.
"Oh man.. i need a break.." Raph said sitting down on the couch extremely tired.
"No doubt, cleaning up is way harder then training.." Leo said exhausted as well.
"Tell me about it.." Jaqueline said sitting down as well. Psiona saw Mikey was looking for something and held out a strange device.

"Is this what your looking for Mikey?" Psiona asked holding a remote out and he gasped in shock and relief.
"Yes it is! Thank you thank you!" Mikey said quickly taking it from her.
"Your.. welcome?" Psiona said with confusion as she sat down as well.

"Gotta text from Casey, oh no he and Spike are on some kind of crazy mission. I gotta go handle this." Raph said as he started to leave.
"You want some help?" Leo asked curiously.
"I'm willing to come if you want?" Jaqueline offered.
"Eh it's probably nothing to worry about, take it easy Jaqueline." Raph said as he left them alone. Mikey turned on the Tv so they can watch the next episode of Crognard, and it showed him going against an entire army and they all gasped in shock as he jumped straight into the fight.

"Oh snap!" Mikey said in shock.
"Well this just got interesting.." Psiona said as she was wondering where this is going.
"This is a kids show right?" Jaqueline asked shocked at this imagery they just saw.

We cut to the docks where Rahzar and Fishface were stealing the supply of chemicals.
"Xever, lets get those robot legs moving!" Rahzar ordered with frustration.
"Back off man, we've talked about this. You are not the boss of me." Fishface said frustrated as he grabbed a case of them.
"Technically i am the field commander when Tiger Claw is not around, so technically i am!" Rahzar mocked as Casey and Spike hid behind a crate.
"Just wait till the turtles hear about this." Casey said putting on his mask.
"Let's do this." Spike hissed as the two went to fight them off.

"What's up losers?!" Spike announced as he drew his plasma whip with his tail.
"Goongala!!" Casey shouted as he whacked Fishface in the face and knocked the case away from him.
"The class is pain 101, the instructors are Casey Jones and Spike." Casey said taking out his bat.

"Did you really just say that kid?" Rahzar asked readying his claws, Rahzar charged at Casey and almost slashed him, but Spike wrapped his whip around his arm to stop him.
"Don't forget me punk!" Spike shouted as he threw him to the wall.
"Doggie fetch!" Casey shouted as he threw an explosive puck and Rahzar caught it with his mouth.
"And 3, 2, 1.." Spike counted down right before it exploded in his face.

Fishface growled at them and began to fight them too, Spike slithered under a leg sweep and he used the whip to launch him into the air, and Spike delivered multiple slashes before slamming him down, Rahzar growled at them and marched over to them with anger.
"I'm gonna enjoy tearing you two apart." Rahzar said menacingly, Spike hissed like a snake at him again and got ready to fight.
"Bring it on freaks, we ain't going down easily!" Casey said drawing his sticks.
"The way i'm busting up my fangs.. is if i'm chewing on your.. " Rahzar said right before a giant crate crashed down on top of him. Fishface looked up in shock and saw Raph on the top, he quickly jumped down to him and delivered strong strikes to him and knocked him down.
"Come on!" Raph shouted ready to escape.
"Hold on a sec!" Spike shouted as he and Casey grabbed a heavy case.
"This thing is heavy!" Casey said as they quickly made they're way back to the streets.

"Have you taken a few too many pucks to the head? There's no way you two could've faced them by yourselves." Raph said annoyed as they went to the manhole cover.
"It was 2 v 2 Raph, it was a fair fight honestly." Spike said in defense.
"Not to mentioned we stopped them from stealing this case." Casey said as they all dropped it and took some breaths.
"Well what is it then?" Raph asked still mad at them.
"Let's find out!" Casey shouted getting in his face.

They opened the thing up and found some dangerous chemicals inside it.
"Dangerous chemicals, good thing we were flinging this thing around." Raph said sarcastically.
"What do you think they are?" Spike asked curious on what they do.
"We'll take em to Donnie, he'll figure it out." Raph instructed.
"No way, you two take it to Donnie, i'm going after Shredder." Casey said as he was already ready to go now.
"What?! Are you crazy?! Shredder is a dangerous assassin! You don't stand a chance!" Raph warned with Spike worried for him.
"I get it! Take that case to Donnie, Spike. Casey works better alone." Casey said as he put on his mask and left them.
"Casey wait! You can't do this by yourself!" Spike shouted worried for him.

We cut to the underground of Shredder's lair where Stockman's new lab was made. Shredder had managed to capture Karai and she was sealed within a cell as her mind had left her for good.
"Fear not Karai, soon you will be cured of this vile mutation. Isn't that right Stockman?" Shredder asked turning to him.
"Of course sir.." Stockman said nervously.
"You had better arrive at a solution soon." Shredder ordered as Tiger claw walked up to him.
"Master Shredder, the purple dragons have arrived." Tiger claw reported.

Shredder was now in the throne room with Hun and his members walking up with another case of chemicals.
"Lord Shredder." Hun said giving a respectful bow. Hun snapped his fingers and the members opened up the case.
"We have found more of the chemical components you have been seeking." Hun reported.
"Excellent. I am impressed Hun." Shredder said proudly as Stockman went to collect them.

Casey was on top of the roof and was trying to listen in on this thing.
"Master.. given with Karai's.. issue, we have no equipment for such work.." Stockman said nervously.
"Then find me the equipment you idiot!" Shredder said with anger as he stood up making him nervous.
"Yes.. Shredder.." Stockman said quickly flying off.
"You could take over the factory where we found the chemicals. It is on our turf, it would be an honor to show it to you personally Master Shredder." Hun said proudly.
"Very well, proceed." Shredder replied, Casey knew this was bad news and decided to head on after them.

We cut to Donnie's lab where Spike and Raph were reporting on what just happened.
"What are you two crazy? You just let him go off on his own?" Leo asked really upset at them while Donnie looked at the chemicals.
"Let him? What were we supposed to do, chain him to a wall?" Raph countered with Spike hissing in response.
"We both know how he is with his vigilante stuff, you know that right? Any idea on what this chemical is Donnie?" Spike asked turning to him.
"I'm stumped Spike, i can't figure it out." Donnie said upset at this while Psiona was looking at it herself.

"Any ideas on it Psiona?" Jaqueline asked looking at it with concern.
"I don't know.. but i'm sensing something bad is from it.." Psiona said concerned as she tried finding something to help.
"It doesn't appear to be mutagen based, and We've seen stockman's lab, and he doesn't have the equipment to synthesize explosive chemicals, only mutagen." Donnie reported while Mikey came in with his mouth stuffed of cheese puffs.

"What kind of place would have equipment like that?" Mikey asked still chewing on his food.
"Don't talk with your mouth full, and eating cheesy balls? Do you even know what's in that?" Leo asked disgusted as Mikey looked at the nutrition facts.
"It's all natural bra.." Mikey said as he listed on its facts but was confused on the names and Donnie looked at it himself and gasped in fear.
"It's not all natural Mikey, in fact it's slightly radioactive." Donnie warned which made Psiona concerned. She quickly took any he had left and looked at the labels with Leo.

"Manufactured by Auman Chemicals in New York. Wait a sec that place is in China town right?" Leo asked which made Donnie look it up himself.
"It is, it's the biggest chemical manufacturing plant in the city.." Donnie said in shock as they saw it's location.
"And China town is controlled by the Purple dragons right?" Raph asked which made them all realize it.
"Which means this chemical came from that plant, we have to get there and find out what they're planning with this." Spike said as he looked at the chemical with worry.
"That's good enough for me, let's go!" Jaqueline shouted as they all quickly headed to the chemical plant.

We cut to the plant itself where Hun was showing Shredder the place.
"Everything you need Master Shredder, anything you can name, we have here." Hun reported as they were walking in the main room above a large chemical container.
"You have done well to bring this factory to my attention Hun. It will be adequate for my plans.." Shredder said impressed on this.
"I have one request, since this factory is on Purple dragon territory, perhaps i should be in charge." Hun suggested which upset a few of Shredder's men.
"So be it, success is to be rewarded, as failure is to be punished." Shredder said glancing at his own men.

Rahzar suddenly sensed something and quickly looked around, two explosive pucks slid right beneath them and they all quickly jumped out of the way.
"Looking for me?" Casey taunted as he stood against Shredder.
"I will make your end swift boy." Shredder said menacingly as he drew his blades with Casey getting ready to fight himself.

" I ain't afraid of you!" Casey shouted right before Shredder sliced apart his bats and grabbed his neck.
"Okay.. i might be a little afraid of you.. " Casey said in fear as he was brought to his face and took off his mask.
"You! Now i will end this game, and your insignificant.." Shredder said right before Casey used his shocking glove to electrocute Shredder badly which freed for a moment. Shredder had about enough with him and began to corner him.
"You have spirit boy, but i tire of this game!" Shredder said drawing his blades. He was about to attack Casey but Leo and Raph knocked him back, Spike suddenly coiled around Shredder and hissed at him before throwing him to the other side.

"What?! Destroy them! Do not let them near that batch!" Shredder ordered as they saw some more chemicals being made below them. Psiona landed near Rahzar and Fishface and growled with rage.
"I don't think we've met properly.." Psiona said right before she grabbed Fishface's head and threw him right to Rahzar's crotch making him gasp in pain.
"Again?!" Rahzar said weakly right before she ran into them and sent them flying across the room into a bunch of craters.

"I don't need you guys, i have this!" Casey shouted right before Jaqueline jumped in and deflected some laser shots from Tiger claw.
"And i have you!" Tiger claw shouted as he began to attack them. Rahzar got up from the painful attack and quickly went over to the console to activate the machinery, turning on all the conveyers and machinery here.

Spike was whipping around more attack's from Tiger claw and gave some tough hits with his snake arms. Jaqueline joined in and hit Tiger claw in the face a few times before sending him flying to a wall. Mikey screamed in fear as he was barely avoiding being crushed by the machinery.
"Yes, run you little fool, run!" Rahzar mocked.
"Who's running Rahzar?!" Mikey countered right before he jumped on the walls and onto a platform.
"Booyakasha!!!" Mikey screamed as he landed in front of him and kicked his face to the wall multiple times and it made Rahzar go after him. Leo and Shredder landed right above the batch of chemicals and faced against eachother.

"This is it Shredder, your not going to walk away from this!" Leo said with rage drawing his swords.
"I have no time for idle threats turtle!" Shredder countered as the two charged at eachother with rage. Psiona was helping out Donnie face Fishface and was blocking more attacks from him. Spike and Raph ducked right under a smasher before Tiger claw shot at the thing and made it explode, Raph and Spike charged at him with rage ready to keep fighting.

Casey looked around the whole place and saw Hun was behind him.
"Hockey boy, i will end you!" Hun said with rage.
"Ugh.. let's go!" Casey said putting on his mask again. He tried to attack him multiple times again, but it resulted with Hun pushing him back making ninja sounds before Casey got the chance and hit him between his legs.( Talk about payback huh?)
Hun took off his glasses as he had enough of him and made more ninja noises.
" My opportunity to impress Shredder is to carve up efficient for myself, and you ruined it!" Hun said with rage as Casey dodged another kick.
"I'm crying on the inside for ya." Casey mocked as he started firing multiple pucks at him.

Donnie was knocked into a closet by Fishface and groaned in pain.
"Wait.. chemicals? This must be where they keep all the additives for Mikey's cheesy snacks. If i can contaminate Shredder's chemicals.. oh Donatello i love your mind.." Donnie said with a grin as Psiona came in and saw his plan.
"Great idea, this should put his operation down." Psiona said as she grabbed a case of the chemicals and almost dropped it in before Fishface knocked it away.
"No!" Donnie shouted in horror as the thing went over to where Spike and Raph were fighting Tiger claw.

"You need to control your anger!" Tiger claw said pushing them back. Spike hissed at Tiger claw and shot a stream of fire on his face making him scream in pain.
"Control this cat!" Raph shouted as he and Spike knocked him to another wall, Jaqueline landed near the conveyer and saw Donnie trying to get the chemical.
"Donnie, what are you doing?" Jaqueline shouted as she landed next to him.
"Get that chemical, throw it into the batch! It'll cause a reaction to bring this place down!" Donnie shouted pointing at it.
"Got it!" Jaqueline shouted as she went to grab it, the thing fell down to Mikey who caught it with his hands, and randomly threw it at Rahzar.
"No!!" Donnie shouted in fear as the thing landed right near Casey and Hun.

"Casey, get that chemical into the mixing batch!" Donnie instructed which made Casey see it. Casey slid back against hun and stood against him who was ready to fight.
"Goongala!!" Casey screamed as he punched Hun to the wall and threw him off the ledge.
"Later scum, i mean Hun!" Casey said laughing hard, Psiona was helping Leo fight off Shredder as Hun fell into a batch.
"Stop him!" Shredder said looking up at Casey. Tiger claw landed in front of him and tried taking him out, but Casey kicked him right in the crotch as well making him make a cat meow of pain.

Casey landed on the conveyer and slid the chemical around like a puck.
"Where do you think your going?" Fishface asked right before Casey hit the thing under him and knocked him to the wall.
"Later Fishface!" Casey shouted right before Rahzar landed down in front of him too. Rahzar lunged at hum but Casey slid right under him and whacked the chemical off the ledge, all of them tried to stop it from falling in, but Casey jumped in front of them and shot the thing to the batch.
"Casey Jones shoots... he scores!" Casey shouted as the thing landed in the batch and the place began to shake.

"No! You fools!" Shredder shouted right before Psiona punched him to the wall.
"What is that gunk Donnie?" Raph asked worried as the place was shaking badly.
"It's the secret ingredient in Mikey's cheesy balls.." Donnie said in fear.
"Yeah!.. wait what?" Mikey asked confused.
"Let's get out of here!!!" Donnie shouted in fear as they began to run.
"Run!!" Spike screamed as he and Jaqueline quickly made their escape, Psiona grabbed Leo and quickly took off to the sky's right before the chemical made the entire place be engulfed in the place.

The chemicals were everywhere with Shredder's men finally recovering from the explosion.
"Those idiots think they've won this fight, but all they've done is delay my plans. Get this place cleaned up, and start again!" Shredder ordered with Tiger claw giving a respectful bow, he sniffed at some of the stuff on his arm and licked it.
"Actually.. quite delicious." Tiger claw said impressed at this.

Spike and the others made it back to the lair to think about what this all was leading up to. Spike was with Donnie in the lab while Psiona and Jaqueline were waiting for the news.
"So what do you think this chemical is?" Jaqueline asked worried turning to her.
"I don't know, but i have a bad feeling about it, and my son could be in danger with from his own mind.." Psiona said worried as she knew he may not hold onto his mind forever.

"Gotta hand it to you Casey, you kinda saved the day." Raph said impressed with him.
"Not to mention you took on Shredder, and are still in one piece." Leo said impressed as well.
"Aw yeah Casey, high three!" Mikey shouted with Casey high fiving him.
"Solo vigilante tonight, a mysterious hero in a world of hero.." Casey said dramatically.
"Whatever.." Raph said rolling his eyes at this.

Spike and Donnie were in the lab looking at what this chemical is.
"Alright Donnie, what do we got?" Spike asked as they used a microscope and looked at it through a pad, they both gasped in shock as they saw what this stuff was.
"Oh no..." Donnie said in fear as they quickly went out to the others.

"Guys.. it's really bad news!" Spike said worried which concerned them all.
"What is it son, what's wrong?" Psiona asked worried coming up to him.
"What's wrong?" Jaqueline asked worried as well.
"It's even worse then we thought, Shredder's mixture, it's not an explosive!" Donnie said really worried.
"So what is it?" Leo asked confused on this.

"I think he's working on a mind control formula, if it works.. he could use it on Karai or Spike, or us or.. every person in New York city!" Donnie reported which made them all gasp in fear.
"No!" Raph shouted in horror with Mikey screaming in fear.
"What?!" Psiona asked horrified as all of them were not expecting this.
"Mind control?" Spike asked in horror as they looked at the chemical worried on what it's dread it could bring..

Author's Note:

Hey guys i hope you liked this! I know some people were kinda mixed on this version of Casey, especially given that he's mixed in with the whole Donnie, April romance thing, but i like him and think he's a lot of fun. This episode was cool in not just setting up what's gonna happen later on, but also giving Casey his time to shine, i'm still working on how to mix Psiona and Jaqueline in with these episodes, and if you have any ideas please let me know. I hope you all liked this and look forward to more!

PreviousChapters Next