• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 1,542 Views, 3 Comments

Day in the Life - Rocktavia



Somewhat Abstract depiction of ponies doing what they love!

  • ...
 3
 1,542

Mail Call!

"La la la la la la la... Mail Call!"

Ditzy Doo was blissfully trotting along Main Street in Ponyville, a leather mail-bag bouncing slightly on her haunches. She was in her own little world, delivering letters and care packages from all over Equestria. With her mind so high up in the clouds, it's no wonder that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going.

WHAM!

Ditzy's eyes spun around, and took a second to re-derp. She saw Big Macintosh's abnormally massive frame in a comically twisted heap, his hooves flailing at the air.

She giggled, heavily amused. "Teehee! Sorry, Big Mac! I guess I really should watch where I'm goin'!"

The big red stallion shook his head, amazed that such a tiny mare could knock him over with such ease... But of course, this was Ditzy, after all.

He rolled over and stood up, his legs straightening out underneath him. He quickly resumed his usual strong-pony posture.

"S'alright, Ditz. Ai was jus' enjoyin' the sunshine, ya know?"

"Funny, I thought you'd be on the farm today!"

"Ee-nope. 'S Ma day off."

"Okay dokey, Big Mac! Oh, since you're here, I've got a package fer Apple Bloom. Must be something fer the ongoin' Cutie Mark search!"

Ditzy plunged her snout into her satchel and pulled out a small brown box by the twine it was tied with. She offered it to Big Mac, who took it with his mouth.

"Thmmf ya khhngly, Dhhtz." He said almost incomprehensibly.

"No problem, Big Mac!" Ditzy replied excitedly, and without missing a beat.

Ditzy reared up her hind end and flapped her wings, launching into the air.

CRUNCH!

"Ummhh... Dhhtz?" Big Mac said through the box in his mouth.

Ditzy looked up and realized she flew right into a tree.

"Heh... Little help?"

Big Mac just stood there dumbfounded.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment