• Published 9th Apr 2023
  • 1,179 Views, 7 Comments

The Cutie Re-Mark Chrysalis Timeline EQG - ZaXross



Twilight Sparkle and Spike get trapped in an alternate timeline, one where Chrysalis won.

  • ...
6
 7
 1,179

Two siblings in a new world

The situation for Twilight Sparkle and Spike couldn't be more strange, Starlight had sent them to a different timeline, where they were surrounded by different versions of their friends now as jungle girls and worst of all, they were both naked.

"Alright, now that we have them in all your glory if you know what I mean," Pinkie Pie told them with a smile which made the 2 siblings blush, "It's time to get you ready."

“I have a better idea,” Twilight Sparkle said raising her hand, at which point she conjured up a great cloud of smoke that made everyone lose sight of them.

“I don't see anything,” Fluttershy said, trying to clear the smoke.

Twilight took the opportunity to take Spike's hand and yelled, "RUN."

Spike took Twilight's hand, and at that moment they ran into the trees, after several minutes, it seemed that they had lost the crowd.


“I think we lost them,” Twilight Sparkle said as she leaned against a tree.

"Whew, that was close," Spike said as he leaned against another tree, "I wouldn't have wanted to know what that preparation was or whatever Pinkie was referring to."

"Yes, in our current state, I think it would have been beyond embarrassing," Twilight replied as she used one arm to cover her breasts and the other to cover her crotch.

Spike realized what Twilight was referring to and quickly covered his crotch with both arms.

"Apparently, in this timeline, Chrysalis won," Twilight said as she surveyed the area.

"Who knew that witch would turn Equestria into some kind of jungle," Spike added.

"Don't worry Spike, we won't stay here long, I'll conjure a portal to return," Twilight said as she raised her arm not so high to avoid her attributes being seen, she began to accumulate magic in her hand, but nothing happened. , "I don't get it, it's like the most powerful spells are blocked."

"Yes, I felt something similar when I conjured my flame, I felt like I couldn't use my full power," Spike replied, trying to conjure a bigger flame, but to no avail.

"Come on, portal," Twilight was trying to create a portal to return to her timeline without any success, her despair increased, "No, it can't be, I can't create a portal."

"It means we're stuck here," Spike said with concern, "Oh no, this is bad, this is very bad, what are we going to do, we'll have to adjust to a new life, Twilight, we won't survive."

Spike started to freak out, Twilight was also freaking out too but being the big sister she knew she had to stay calm, for her little brother.

Quickly she approached Spike and hugged him to calm him down, "We'll be fine Spike, because the two of us are together and when we're together nothing can stop us, don't think about the problems, for now just think about me."

Spike felt confused at first, but he smiled as he was enveloped in Twilight's warm embrace, he smiled because she was right, when the two of them were together, nothing could stop them, "You're right Twi, don't lose hope, hehe, At what point did you become the calmer of the two?”

"From the moment I knew I had to take care of my little brother," Twilight replied as she hugged Spike even tighter, "After all, that's a big sister's duty."

Spike smiled and hugged her back, maybe they were in an unfavorable situation, but he always knew that he could count on Twilight.

Twilight gave Spike a kiss on his cheek.

Neither of the 2 siblings dared to break the hug which lasted more than 1 minute, but almost at the same time, they both felt something strange in their bodies.

Twilight Sparkle blushed reddeningly, "Umm, Spike, I don't know how to say this without sounding inapropiate, but, something poked me."

Their eyes widened when they realized something, the two were still naked.

Spike looked down and found out the worst, his body had reacted to the fact that Twilight was so pretty and had the figure of a model.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry Twi, it was a natural reaction, I'm so sorry," Spike apologized as he backed away from Twilight, even so, his blush didn't go down, because even though he had stepped back, they were still holding each other.

Twilight also noticed that although Spike lacked muscles, he had a good body, she could feel how her erect nipples were kissing Spike's which made her break the hug, embarrassed, they both looked away, " In any case, I think we should keep moving forward, find some refuge.”

"Yes, we have to move forward," Spike said, not daring to look at her and covering the rise that had arisen between his legs.

Twilight nodded and took Spike by the hand, at which point the two of them proceeded to wander through the woods hoping to find shelter.

After several minutes walking, the two of them could hear the sound of falling water.

"Spike, do you hear that?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"Yeah, it's like a waterfall," Spike replied.

"There must be a lake nearby, come on, it must not be too far," Twilight said, walking forward without letting go of Spike's hand.

"I'm following you Twi," Spike replied, never letting go of Twilight's hand.

Even though the two of them were barefoot, the hope of finding the lake made them forget about the pain in their feet.

The 2 siblings had arrived at a beautiful place, it was a lake which looked majestic, as if that place was one that Chrysalis had not corrupted by ruling Equestria.

"Wow, this place is beautiful," Spike said.

“Yeah, looking at this, I feel like there might still be hope in this timeline,” Twilight added.

"Yes, that's why we chose this place as our lair," came a bubbly voice which made Twilight's and Spike's eyes go wide.

“Hehe, it's funny that you found it, this was the place we planned to take them to,” came a shy voice.

With all the fear in the world the 2 siblings turned and saw Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy behind them.

“Oh no,” they said at the same time.

“Looks like we got you,” Pinkie Pie said with a wicked smile.

“And you can't run anymore,” Flutteshy added with an equally evil smile.

Twilight and Spike hugged regardless of the fact that they had no clothes on, this out of fear of anything those tribal versions of their friends would do to them.

"TWILIGHT/SPIKE," they both said at the same time as they hugged each other tighter.

Author's Note:

Credits to Steyrrdash, the creator of the image.

Comments ( 2 )

That's one good looking picture and a pretty funny chapter to:)

Who made this picture? And do they do commissions?

Login or register to comment