• Published 23rd Sep 2012
  • 5,819 Views, 163 Comments

Nikolai Berlinski and Equestria, with no Zombies?!?! - Awesomedude17



Nikolai Berlinski and ponies, how can this go wrong? Not because of zombies, ha ha.

  • ...
15
 163
 5,819

Vodka-filled Epilogue of Metal Proportions!

Nikolai Berlinski and Equestria, with no Zombies?!?!
By Awesomedude17

"Uncle Takeo, these zombies are too hard, and I'm out of ammo!"

"Then we wirr die with honor." Takeo said as he took out his katana for use.

But then two men appeared all of a sudden, then put on some P.E.S. suits.

"Let's do it."

"Da!"

The two walked into the biodome and noticed a hoard of zombies.

"Let's mop up this mess."

"And drink vodka."

"Nikorai? Dempsey?"

"Hello Takeo. I am back from a world of shitty proportions and am going to save you. You mad?" Nikolai missed being a dick to Takeo.

And so, the four got together and finished off the last of the zombies on the moon. Headshot after headshot, limb tore from limb, they had won the battle. Samantha then turned to the two men who were just gone.

"Where were you two? You were gone for two days."

"Trust me Sam. If we told you, you would not believe us. But you would enjoy it." Dempsey was being honest here.

Samantha was confused, but shrugged. The four then went over to Richtofen, who was still floating in the MPD.

"Looks like you lose, asshole."

"SHut UP deMPSeY! yOu may HaVE Won thE batTLe, bUT not THE WaR!"

"Let's go, the sequel is almost here."

"Sequel? Dempsey you confuse me."

"And you tried to kill me with zombies, what's your excuse?"

"Dempsey, do not insurt Samantha."

"Fine Tak, let's just go."

And the four went to the MDT and hoped on, knowing that this was just the beginning of a long war against Richtofen.


"Oh Fluttershy, I'm so nervous."

Fluttershy kissed Rarity on her lips gently and said, "I am too, but this has to be done, for us."

Rarity could not shake off the her gut feeling, but Fluttershy was just... just... wonderful.

"Very well, let's go tell them."

The two mares walked into the room where their family and friends were. Rarity spotted among them to be her parents, Sweetie Belle, and Spike. Fluttershy noticed that her parents came over, expecting a marefriend from her. They both took a big gulp of air and Rarity said, "How are you all doing?"

The others said that they were having a good time. Oh dear Celestia, here we go.

"Good, Fluttershy and I have an announcement to make."

"Oh really?" asked Rarity's father.

"Yes, I, uh, I don't know how let this on gently so we'll just say it." Rarity took a deep breath, and exhaled. Here goes nothing. Do or die time! "Fluttershy and I... are in love."

The room suddenly went quiet. Many thoughts were being made. For those who knew Rarity well, they didn't think that Rarity would be... a fillyfooler. Fluttershy's parents however just nodded, already knowing of their daughter's preference.

After a long silence, Spike spoke up. "So, Rarity. You are a fillyfooler?"

"Yes, I am."

Spike was silent, eyes open as if he was broken.







"Well, this is unexpected... so tell me Rares? When did you realized you.. prefer mares?" Rarity's Mother was barely out of shock.

"Four months ago."

The room was silent again,









And then the group then congratulated them for finding love. This surprised the couple, but they were happy that they didn't have to keep it a secret anymore. Rarity then walked to Sweetie Belle.

"Sweetie Belle, just because I'm with a mare doesn't mean you have to."

"Really? Okay, because there is this cute colt in school I like."

"Oh really?"

"Rarity, I'm not telling."

Rarity chuckled and shook her head. I'm so glad this is over.

Yep, it was a happy ending after all.


Applejack had horrible news to tell her family, but she had to be honest. She was the Element of Honesty after all. She had to tell them she was dying, and that the only way to save herself was to be at the hospital for a few months.

Oh lordy, here goes nothing.

She walked up to her family and they looked at her.

"Heya Applejack, why are you sad, sis?"

"Oh Apple Bloom, Ah got somethin' tah say to y'all."

The Apple family looked at her.

"Ah... Ah got a terrible disease. Ah got to go to the hospital fer a few months."

"WHAT!" Apple Bloom could not believe her sister was sick, she just couldn't.

"Now don't you worry, just gonna be gone fer a few months, nothing bad or anythang. Right?"

"Ah guess so."

"Good, Ah go in three days."

Big Macintosh then asked the big question, "What is the ailment?"

"Leukemia."

"Oh darn!"

"What, what's that?" Apple Bloom didn't know anything.

"It... Ya'll learn when yer older. Right now, Applejack needs to prepare."

And so the four members of the Apple family went on, but they knew things wouldn't be the same.


-Meanwhile, in another universe, two months from now-

"Concert is in 15 minutes, you guys ready?"

"Yeah." answered a gruff voice.

"Yes." answered a voice with a lisp.

"Totallys ready." answered a high pitched voice.

"I'm ready." answered a voice hailing from Wisconsin.

"I ams ready." answered a Swedish voice.

"Good, knock ''em dead guys. Though, not literally."

"Shut up and let us finish." answered the gruff voice.

"Okay."

Five men, with their make-up on, walked to the stage. Thousands of fans were there, waiting for the music to begin.

"Alright Douchebags, It's time to begin this concert! And if you don't know who we are, why are you here?"

The fans cheered louder.

"WE'RE DETHKLOK! AND WE'RE READY TO BEGIN!"

-Story end-