• Published 23rd Sep 2012
  • 5,819 Views, 163 Comments

Nikolai Berlinski and Equestria, with no Zombies?!?! - Awesomedude17



Nikolai Berlinski and ponies, how can this go wrong? Not because of zombies, ha ha.

  • ...
15
 163
 5,819

Revenge of Vodka

Nikolai Berlinski and Equestria, with no Zombies?!?!
By Awesomedude17

Fluttershy and Rarity were pondering something very important.

"Fluttershy, darling. I still don't know about telling..."

"Rarity, our cover is blown. We have to tell all of them soon."

Rarity had a look of dismay on her face, but nodded to her lover.

"Very well, but only after Dempsey and Nikolai are gone."

"Why them?"

"Last thing I need right now is something lewd spoken from them about... us."

Fluttershy nodded slightly and said, "Well for now, let's just enjoy another Pinkie Party. I just hope the humans don't make foals of themselves."

"I wouldn't count on it."


Dempsey was impressed about how fast Pinkie set up everything in Sugarcube Corner; the booze, the decorations, the entertainment, even an absurdly long table full of food, such as: chips, salsa, guacamole, sandwiches, sweets of all kinds, punch, and even...

"You have cola?"

"Well duh Dempsey. I mean what is life without soda, and I'm all like 'boooooooooriiiiiiiiiing'." Pinkie then giggled for a few seconds.

"Well tell me, how can you see..." Dempsey looked around for a few seconds, then looked at the party pony, "the wall?"

"It's mostly fanon."

"Ahh, so this is fanon then."

"Yep, here's the DJ." Pinkie then ran off to decorate a little more.

A white unicorn with a neon blue mane and tail walked up to the human. Dempsey noted a near scarlet color in her eyes.

"Yo, wassup. Name's Vinyl Scratch."

"You sound you're from a city in my world called Boston."

"Boston? Nevermind, this is going to be amazing party."

"Right, the author finally put me in a situation not totally unusual for me."

"Yeah, he's nice like dat."

"Holy shit! You can break the wall too?"

"Yeah, it's how I got most of my songs 'ere."

deadmau5 and SKRILLEX, Dempsey. Hope ya like to dance without restrictions.

"Like a flapper?"

Not everyone get's 1920's terms like us, Dempsey.

"Whatever."

How about a time-skip to the party?

"Please."


-Three Hours Later-

"LET'S GET THIS PART-AY STARTED!"

Vinyl Scratch, better known as DJ PON-3 was playing music with her signature shades on.

The music began to play through the speakers, most of the ponies invited came, but Dempsey noticed something.

"How many peo... I mean ponies did you invite, Pinkie?"

"All the adult ponies."

"Umm..." Why the hell did she invite the whole fucking town?

Meanwhile, Nikolai was drinking from one of the open bars, a lot.

"Umm, I think you had enough sir."

"Fuck you, give me more!"

The bartender merely rolled rolled his eyes and obliged, with one warning, "This is your last drink."

"Alright fine, I can go get more vodka later."

Meanwhile again, Rarity and Fluttershy were conversing with Twilight about what they were planning to do and need advice.

"Hmm, just straight up tell them, and that doesn't work, then show them you love each other."

The couple looked at each other, then back to Twilight. Rarity finally said, "Well alright, but I really am going to feel bad for Spike. He seemed so enamored with me."

"Rarity, Spike may have crushed on you, but even he knows you're out of his league. All he want's is for you too be happy. If that means being a fillyfooler, then so be it!"

Rarity seemed thoughtful, and then got a look of confidence. "You're right, he'll just be disappointed that my choice is... somewhat unconventional."

"I would guess."

The couple thanked Twilight and went to converse with the other patrons. Dempsey however...

"Yo Tank, I think you're drinking a bit much."

"Screw you Rainbow, I haven't had a beer like this in years."

"Alright, but you're going to act like a foal."

"Yeah right..." Dempsey was definitely drunk. He soon met with Nikolai.

"Hey Dempsey, let us sing over shit music."

"What do you want to sing?"

"Hmm... 99 shots of vodka..."

Dempsey smiled a dopey smile, "99 shots of glee..."

"We drink for fun!"

"It's better than rum!"

They then unison-ed, "99 shots of vodka for me! 98 shots of vodka! 98 shots of glee."

Dempsey sang one line, "We drink for fun!"

Nikolai the other, "It's better than rum!"

"98 shots of vodka for me!"

They continued their singing, with Applejack and Rainbow watching.

"They're not half bad."

"Yeah Rainbow, they aren't"

"Goddammit Nikolai, you lost count again. Now we got to start over."

"Well, I am not good at math."

"Even if they are eccentric." Rainbow continued.

"Yep."

The party was going on great and the ponies danced. But then somepony came at that moment, and stopped everthing, except the drunken singing of the two humans.

Twilight walked to that somepony and said to her, "Princess! So glad you could make it!"

"Indeed Twilight. What are you waiting for? Continue on." And with that the music continued on. Celestia trotted over to the drunk humans.

"Dammit Nikolai, stop losing count!"

"I told you, I am not good at math."

"Ahem." The two humans then looked at the princess, whom had a amused look on her face.

"I see you two are having fun."

"Da, but I'll let you know, I still don't like you much."

"Don't worry Nikolai, after your hangover, you and your friend will go home."

"Sounds good to Nikolai."

"Hey author, this is better than most parties I've been to."

Thanks, I'll end this chapter soon. But first, I'll just check something.

"Alright."


On the roof, a familiar figure was listening to the party music.

"Oh, how I love music from an alternate dimension, just wish there was that song about being a griever."

Luna landed next to Discord.

"You know, you are going to be put back in stone after the humans are sent back home."

"But what about when another five come in two months?"

"Another five?"

"That's all I'm saying, dear Lulu."

Luna sighed, "Very well, but your powers will still be restricted until you prove yourself trustworthy... which I find unlikely."

"Ugg, chill out. I have."

Luna just shook her head and laid down on the roof, enjoying her night sky. But one last thought came to mind.

Just who are the five humans Discord talked about?