• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 1,550 Views, 54 Comments

The Royal Three - Kingstar008



This story is mainly about three brothers name Atlas, Apollo, and Artemis they were sucked through a portal while on vacation at first they have lost all hope of having a normal life that’s when there new friends prove them wrong.

  • ...
10
 54
 1,550

The Grand Galloping Fiasco

Author's Note:

Hello comrades sorry taking so long with this chapter. Thanks to school, writers block and my dumb idea of fusing two chapters into one. I bit off more than I could chew.But in my opinion, it was all worth it. I hope you enjoy this chapter and merry Christmas and happy holidays comrades.

June-28-1009 (2009)

It’s been three weeks since the humans arrived in Equestria. And since then, they have discovered a lot about their new home. Like how Pegasi control the weather and live in cloud cities, like Cloudsdale. They also found out that most of the countries on planet Equis are monarchies. Unfortunately for them when Celestia told Twilight all the new information they got from the humans she visited the capital to have an interview with them every chance she got.

At first ponies were a little wary of the humans, since they never seen anything like them before, but overtime they got used to them, and some even befriended them like fancy pants and fleur-de-lis thanks to their kind and friendly personality, even though the triplet's mannerisms foreign to them.

During the same time period Artemis discovered that the economy of the Delta Kingdom was going to collapse, and it would take Equestria down with it. Artemis warned the royal sisters to take action before it was too late at first, they were reluctant until he showed them the evidence. The reports convince the sisters to order all business with the Delta be temporary halted. Much to the ire of the nobility.

Two days later the Delta kingdom’s economy collapsed, sending the entire world into a recession.

Except for Equestria.

So not only were they now adjusted to their new home and making lifelong friends but thanks to Artemis’ actions gained the respect and gratitude from the nobility.

Well, most of the nobility.
===•••===
11:30 AM
Atlas, POV

Atlas was walking towards his office, exhausted.
After attending the most frustrating meeting he has ever been to. And playing a long game of pool with Shining armor and his friends until 3 AM.
He was barely able to see straight, let alone walk.

He was basically a zombie at this point.

After walking for another two minutes of "walking" Atlas arrived at his office. He proceeded dropped himself onto one of the two couches in his office for a well-deserved nap.

Sadly, for him that wasn’t going to happen.

Knock, knock knock

“I am unavailable” Atlas said while grinding his teeth.

“Just let me in goddamnit” Atlas heard Apollo say through the door.

“Go away”

“I have coffee”

Atlas was going to say every curse word in the English language. That idea died when he heard the word coffee.

“Fine, come in”

===•••===

After drinking half of his latte, Atlas was more awake than he was all morning.

OK, what’s going on?

“Nothing much I just want to get some coffees after that shit show we witness.” Apollo answered.

“(Sigh) don’t remind me. I was starting to forget about that Griffon diplomat.”

“Hey, at least you had fallen asleep a few times while I had to witness this bastard calling Celestia a bitch because he wasn’t giving into his demands.” Apollo said, still pissed at the memory.

“I mean look on the bright side at least we get to witness her setting that guy straight before ending the meeting. Honestly I thought that was Luna‘s thing” Atlas said chuckling a little bit.

“I know right, the look on his face was priceless. he really didn’t expect Celestia of all people to snap like that.”

“Now she is really a good example of a strong woman”

This reminded Apollo a question he wanted to ask his brother before the meeting.

“Speaking of strong women, have you gotten a date for the gala yet?”

This made Atlas choke on his coffee a little bit.

“No, not yet why?”

“Well, because Artemis told me, well texted me 10 minutes ago that he got a date for the gala”

This shocked Atlas.

“Already, wow. Do you know who it is?”

“Yes, I do”

“Well, what are you waiting for? Spill the beans”


“Well, I’m not going to telling you out right. So, I’ll give you some clues.” Apollo's face turned into a devious smirk. “She is a unicorn, she’s purple, and keep on teleporting into a castle begging us to tell her more information about planet Earth.”


Atlas eyes went wide at the realization.

“Artemis ask Twilight to the gala?”

“Yep, since she is coming with her whole group of friends, he decided to ask her the last time she was in Cantorlot.”

“Wow, I know that they were getting pretty close, but I didn’t know that close.” Atlas said with a surprise look on his face.

Well, it was pretty obvious.” Apollo chuckled a little. “Do you know how many times they sent each other letters? Anytime they talk to each other, the both of them could go on for hours.
Though I don’t think they are a couple yet, I think they are going as friends.”

“But I never thought he would be the first one out of all of us to get a date. But at least he chose a pretty hot nerd to go out with him.”

Then Apollo realize something.

“Atlas, is Shining armor coming to the gala this year?”

“Yeah, why?”

“(sigh) he is going to die”

“What do you mean by- oh yeah, he’s going to die. Well at least he will see his date in a nice dress before getting brutally murdered by shining or take him down with him.” Atlas said drinking the last of his coffee.

“Speaking of Artemis, do you know where he is?”
Atlas asks.

“He had some work to do in the Senate building then he has to go to the Royal treasurer HQ for something” Apollo replied.

“Too bad he missed Celestia going off this morning ”
Atlas said.

“Well, you’re right about that”
Apollo replied.

After finishing their coffees, the two brothers went their separate ways.

Atlas, had to go and meet Celestia in her office.
And Luna asks Apollo to tell her what happened during the meeting.

Apollo already can imagine the look on Luna’s face.

===•••===

(After a few minutes of walking Atlas, arrived at Celestia‘s office).

(Knock, knock knock)

“Come in”

After hearing her voice, he open the door just to see the sun princess playing with her pet Phoenix.

“Hey Celestia, are you doing all right?”
Atlas asks.

“I am perfectly fine Atlas, but thanks for asking though." The sun princess said with a smile on her face.

“Well, that’s great to hear since what happened during that meeting this morning, you look like you were about to hurt someone really bad.”

“But I do have something to tell you, though”

Atlas notices the serious look that suddenly appeared on the princess's face.

He instantly recognizes the look of someone needing to vent.

“I’m all ears” he said after taking a seat.

“(sigh) I just want to apologize to you for seeing me like that this morning".


“Why are you apologizing for that? In my opinion, you did nothing wrong.”
Atlas said with confusion.


“Wait, so you’re not mad?” Celestia said with shock.

“Why would I be mad, all you did was defend yourself. If I was in your situation, I would have done more than yelling him. If he called me or my family that horrible crap, he told you I would have hurt him really bad.”

“But a royal is not supposed to- “

“Who cares about all that, what important is that you defend your parents honor and set that guy straight. And watching him getting his arrogant spirit broken was pretty hilarious.”

“So why did you and your brother look so serious entire time?” Celestia ask.

“It’s because we were both trying to hold in our laughter. And we were also trying to stay professional, I’m surprised we did a better job than Raven at keeping our laughter in.”

Celestia thought over her advisor’s words and her smile return to her face.

“So, all this time I was worrying about nothing.” The sun princess chuckled a bit. “Atlas, thanks for listening to what I had to get off my chest at least I know now everything is fine between us”

“Well, I am happy to help. And Tia, if you need someone to hear you vent or anything like that you know I’m just down the hall.”

“Thank you for that. But now since that’s over with, I’m guessing you’re wondering why I called you into my office.” Celestia said, her demeanor becoming serious again

“I was actually going to ask you about that”

“Well, since the diplomatic meeting with that diplomat didn’t go so well. I wanted you to let Artemis know that we won’t be sending any aid to Griffonia.”

Atlas wasn’t surprised by this.

“Celestia, I think Apollo already texted him about that, but I could check if you want” Atlas suggested.

“Please do because I don’t want to put too much stress on him" the sun princess said.

(3 minutes later)

“OK he just responded, and his text said that he already got the news an hour ago.”

“Good, good. Well, since I called you here for a reason, you may go if you want.”
Celestia said, while looking at a file of paperwork.

“All right, then see you later”

Before Atlas exited Celestia’s office he remembered a question that he wanted asked for three days.

And he realizes this was the perfect opportunity to ask.

“Hey Tia, are you going with anyone to the gala?”

The princess looks up from her papers.

“No, I’m going by myself this year. Why do you ask?”

Atlas breathe in and out to calm his nerves.

“Well, I was wondering, if you like to be my date for the gala.”

Atlas could feel his heart beating out of his chest when he finally said the last word. On the outside, he looked cool as a cucumber. On the inside, however, he was on a full-blown panic not because she might say no, he was afraid that he might have ruined a very good friendship between him and the solar monarch.

Celestia was not expecting this at all, as a blush spread across her face. She never thought that a young stallion like Atlas would ask her out like this. Usually, ponies wouldn’t have the guts to have a lunch break with her let alone asking her out. And the ones that did, were self-centered greedy stallions only want her body and wealth.

But this time instead of a self-centered noble, the person standing in front of her was one of the most kindhearted stallion she has ever met.

That wasn’t the only thing she liked about him.
Even though he wasn’t a pony, Atlas was pretty good looking. Unlike some stallions she encountered in her long life. And since he is the same height as her and having a pretty fit body also add to the appeal.

The solar monarch didn’t have to think twice about her answer

“Atlas, I… don’t know what to say. I didn’t expect you to ask me out like this. I thought you would ask out Ruby or someone else your age”

“Yeah, I could’ve done that but while I was thinking about who I should go with, I thought of you since we get along with each other so well”

‘Not only that, you are smoking hot as well’ Atlas thought to himself.

“Well, when you say like that, I would love to become your date for the gala” Celestia said with a smile.

Atlas couldn’t believe his ears.

“I’m sorry Tia I don’t think I heard you right. Did you say yes?”


“Of course I did, even though I only known you for three weeks. I know that you’re a kind and compassionate young stallion, you are way better than the many nobles and dukes that wanted to ask me out.” Celestia said while shuttering at the memories.

“OK i’m going to ask because of morbid curiosity. How bad were these guys?” Atlas ask

“Where to start, well the reason why I rejected them in the first place is because they were either wanted my body, political influence or just want to parade me around as a trophy. Not to mention they didn’t look even close to being handsome unlike you.” Celestia said

Atlas blushed from her complement.

“The worst one was when an Earth pony mare came into day court with her 13 year old son and offered him to me in marriage. I instantly declined and reported her to foal protective services.”

“Isn’t that crap illegal?” Atlas asked.

“Very illegal”

“But to be honest with you, I was expecting to go by myself this year again since either my subjects are too nervous to ask me or another obnoxious noble asking me out.” Celestia said.

“Well, I’m glad that I decided to ask you out then”

“Me too Atlas me too.”

“Since I got that over with, I’m going to head back to my office if you need me for anything.” Said Atlas.

“All right, then I’ll see you later” the solar monarch said.

Before he could leave her office, Celestia call out to him.

“Atlas wait”

“Yes?”

“I just want to say thank you”

“You’re welcome”

And with that the human close the door behind him.

While walking back to his office, the reality of what just happened in the last three minutes, finally dawned on the human.

Not only did he ask out one of Equestria’s hottest mares. He also just realize that same mare was one of the two co-rulers of the entire nation.

And she said yes.

For the first time that day he felt like he was on cloud nine. He could not wait for tomorrow’s gala. He did not care if the nobles that got rejected by her hates his guts for the rest of his life.

What’s important is that he will have fun with Celestia at the gala

Now, he has to tell his brothers is about the good news
===•••===
(That evening)

The rest of the day went normal for the humans and the royal sisters.

Well…normal is a bit of a stretch because Raven had to tell Celestia that blue blood was having a bit of a fit for not finding a date for the gala.

Again.

By the time 5 PM came around, Atlas and Apollo were getting a bit concerned about Artemis’ whereabouts but figure that he’ll be back by dinner.

===•••===
(Dining room)

After the sun has set the Royal sisters and the two humans we’re having a nice chat, while waiting for their meals to be prepared.

Then the doors to the dining room opened to reveal Artemis with bags underneath his eyes. And wearing casual clothing like everyone else in the room.

“Artemis where were you all day?” Apollo asks.

“Sorry about that I would’ve called you guys, but my phone battery died around 2 PM.” Artemis said, while taking a seat at the table.

“But what were you doing all afternoon?” Atlas asks.

“It’s a long story, so I’ll try to keep it short. After telling the senators that negotiations with the diplomat from Griffonia went south, I decided to head back to the castle, since I had nothing else to do. Then I bump into fancy pants and fleur-de-lis, and they asked me if I want to hang out with them and I said yes.” Artemis said, while drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

“So you been hanging out with them all afternoon?” Luna ask.

“Yep”

“So what did you guys do?” Celestia ask.

“Well, the first thing we did was go and watch a romantic play, which was pretty good the way, then we did some shopping, and I bought myself a new suit for tomorrow’s gala. And last but not least we ended the entire day by going to the new pastry shop.”

“The one that opened up by the river in the center of the city?” Apollo ask.

“Yep, that’s the one.”

“Man, you had a lot of fun with them” Atlas said.

“Yeah, I did. Mostly me and fancy were talking since Fleur was too busy satisfying her sweet tooth.”

“What did you two talk about anyway?” Celestia ask with slight interest.

“He told me how him and Fleur went from absolutely nobody’s in the fashion industry, to one of the most famous names in the entire kingdom. In that entire time, they went from lifelong friends to lovers. So, I told him how dad immigrated to the United States from Britain, and mom was born and raised in New York. So yeah, I had a pretty long day” Artemis finished his story.


“Wow, your day was busier than ours. I can tell you that.” Said Atlas.

“Well enough about me how was your day for you guys?” Artemis ask.

“Well, it was the same as usual you know what happened this morning. But this afternoon was pretty interesting thanks blue blood.” Celestia said.

“What did that waste of space do this time?” Artemis ask.

“Well unlike us, he hasn’t found a mare dumb enough to be his date at the gala. And was trying to figure out why no one of his class would want to have him as a date.” Said Apollo

“That’s it? Could’ve been worse. He could’ve started another tribalist rant about Thestrals or Kirins again. What’s worse than that?” Artemis said before drinking the last of his chocolate beverage.

“This is where he went off the rail a bit. He ask me why no one wants to go out with a sophisticated stallion like him. When I didn’t give him the answer he wanted, he proceeded to go after the nearest mare he could find. Unfortunately, the victim was Ruby Rose.” Celestia said in a disappointed voice.

“OK what did he do to her?”

“Hey Tia, can I answer this one?” Apollo ask.

Celestia node in approval.

“Now luckily for her, I was walking down the hallway when I saw Blue blood approaching her. I never thought I would see her usual cheerful smile disappear so fast when she saw him. He then blocked her path and ask her out to the gala. When she told him that she’s going with her boyfriend, he had the audacity to order her to break up with him.”

“You know I can see him do something that despicable, honestly” Artemis said.

“Don’t worry, it gets worse. After she got the courage to tell him that she wasn’t going to do that. He told her that if she wasn’t going to do that, he would make sure that she would be fired.
That’s when I intervened.”

“Let me guess he focus his attacks on you”

“No. He verbally abused both of us saying that we were going to lose our jobs for saying no to him.
And he told me that when I’m fired, he will make sure that I’m sent to the nearest animal shelter.”

After Apollo finished talking, he noticed that Artemis had a neutral look on his face, but the thing they gave away his true emotions was his grip tightening around the cup in his right hand.


“Apollo I think this is my time to tell the story.”

Atlas cleared his throat.

“While Blueblood was yelling his head off at the two of them. Me and shining armor happened to be nearby in his office, and we came outside to investigate only to see the yelling match right in front of us. And this is where the funny part comes in after we assess the situation, we went to Celestia’s office and told her what happened blueblood proceeded to act like the victim and said that Apollo and Ruby threaten his life.

“Let me guess Celestia or Luna witnessed the entire thing didn’t they.” Artemis said, while trying to hold is laughter.

“Nope even better. Apollo took out his phone and revealed that he recorded the entire incident.
And play the audio recording for her to hear.
The look on his face was priceless. I wish you would’ve seen it. Oh wait, I just remembered that I caught his reaction on camera” Atlas said while taking his phone out of his pocket.

“I have to see this” Artemis said with excitement

(5 minutes later)

Everyone at the table, laughed to the point where they were crying. Watching Blue Blood getting caught in a lie and being yelled at by an angry Celestia like he was a seven year old was priceless. Even the butler that was telling them that their dinner was almost ready, was laughing too.

“What an idiot, did he really believe lying like that would end good for him” Artemis said, while wiping a tear from his eye.

“That’s what I thought when your brother showed me that” Luna said.

“That video is definitely a keeper” said Apollo.

“Well thank goodness after that incident he went into hiding for the rest of the day. Hopefully we won’t see him tonight.” Celestia said, with hope in her voice.

Unfortunately for her her prayers weren’t answered as Blue Blood came through the doors of the dining room, holding a folder in his right hand.

“Ah shit.” The triplet said in unison.

Blue blood walked closer to the table, not noticing that he sucked all the joy and happiness from the room.

“What do you want Blue?” Luna ask with frustration in her voice.

“Nothing much auntie, I just want to find that bumbling idiot economist you hired.”

“(sigh) I’m over here” Artemis said, while gritting his teeth.

“Ah, there you are I need you to implement this pronto”

Blue blood drops the folder on the table in front of Artemis.

Artemis looked at Blue Blood in with a deadpan face.

“You know I’m off the clock, right? I’m in pajamas for a reason”

Blue blood ignored the human's comment.

“Listen here I don’t care; all I care about is that you look at my proposal and approve it nothing more nothing less. Come on hurry up I don’t have all night.”

“Once again I said no, you can deliver it to my office tomorrow morning”

“All right fine what do you expect me to do with this?”

“Instead of giving me more work to do, how about go into town and try to find yourself a date?”

Blue blood was blushing in both anger and embarrassment.

“Goddamn. Artemis you didn’t have to rub salt into the wound.” Apollo said, trying to keep his laughter at a minimum.

The royal sisters also were trying their hardest not to laugh, but it was all in vain.


“Well, I decided not to get one since all options were below my prestige. But at least I use three to keep me company, since I know that no mare would ever even consider bringing you to the gala.”

This cause the Royal sisters to shoot death glares at their adopted nephew. But Blue Blood didn’t notice.

“Newsflash you spoiled sack of crap. We do have dates.” Atlas said.

Blue Blood couldn’t help himself but laugh.

“Sure you do. Whatever helps you to sleep at night now if you excuse me, I’m going to my chambers.”

And with that blue blood left the dining room with his folder in hand.

And everyone breathes a collective sigh of relief.

“Oh, thank God he left. I never thought he would ever leave.” Artemis sad

“You can say that again.” The royal sister said in unison.

It was at this moment when a group of butlers came out of the kitchen with silver platters in their hands.

"Your majesties your dinner is served". Said one of the butlers.

The triplets and the royal sisters waited as the castle staff place the silver platters in front of them and headed back into the kitchen.

Before the humans could lift the covering off their plates, Celestia stop them.

"Gentlecolts before you start eating, I need to let you know that thanks to your phenomenal work you did all week. Me and Luna decided to give you all a little surprise.”

“Celestia, I do not mean to offend, but the word surprise has lost all meaning to us at this point.” Apollo lifted up the plate cover “I mean, what did you guys get us any… wa…way.”

In front of Apollo was a plate of rice and a big fat juicy steak.

“I’m guessing that you like your surprise” Celestia said.

Seeing the steak on Apollo’s plate, cause the two other brothers to lift the covering off their plates.
And both of them also got steaks as well.

“Where did you get these steaks from?”
Atlas asks not believing what he is seeing right in front of him.

“Well, anytime dragons or griffins come to visit the castle. We have a stockpile of meat for them if they’re hungry from their travels.” Celestia explained.

“But we never told you that we were meat, so how did you figure it out?” Artemis asks.

Well, any time you guys laugh or smile we couldn’t help but notice the sharp your teeth were. And we noticed that you three lost a little bit of weight ever since the first day.” Celestia explained.

“But this was all confirm when we decided to go to that Pegasus style restaurant in the middle of town and you three devoured the lobster on your plate” Luna added

“And since the recession happen, we know that we’re not going to get any foreign heads of state for a while, so we decided why not give it to you three” Celestia said, with a big smile

The triplet's facial expressions went from absolutely shock to confusion to gratitude.

But there was one thing that was bothering Artemis.

“But are you sure about this, I mean I don’t want you guys to be losing your appetites because we’re eating this”

“As long you don’t eat it raw, we’re fine.” Celestia said.

“Well, I can promise you that. Because that could possibly kill us.”
Atlas said.

“Okay with that over with let’s eat, I’m starving.”
Luna declared.

===•••===

The following day was filled with excitement as everyone was preparing to go to the gala that was happening that very evening. Since the Royal sisters were going to have someone to go with this year, they wanted to look their best.

when was 12 in the afternoon Artemis decided to open the folder that blue blood begrudgingly delivered to his office. He has a feeling that whatever was in that folder was going to cause his brain cells to slowly die. And he was right, because what was in that folder was basically a written essay on how blue blood and his friends shouldn’t pay any taxes to the state since they were the Noble class.

Needless to say, Artemis threw the folder and the papers it contains into his office fireplace.

===•••===
June-29-1009 (2009)
7:30 PM
The Castle ballroom

Atlas never felt so nervous in his life.

Here he was attending a party that was mostly filled with the rich and famous from all over the nation. Since the party just started, ponies were still coming into the ballroom. When they see Atlas, they look at him with wonder and curiosity.

At least they don’t look at him with the distain or mistrust.

‘Come on come on What’s taking those three so long?’ he thought to himself.

“Atlas, is that you?” Said a familiar voice.

The human turned around to see where the voice has come from, and he saw shining armor walking towards him with a pink alicorn right next to him

An alicorn that Atlas recognize from the frame photo on Celestia‘s bookshelf.

“Yes, shining it’s me. You don’t want to know how glad I am to see one familiar face in this place.”

“Are you doing okay? You look nervous as tartars right now.” shining armor said.

“I’m doing all right just a bit nervous since this is the first time I ever been to a party like this.”

Shining put his right hand on Atlas’ left shoulder.

“Luckily for you every pony here wants nothing to do then party, eat, and socialize so I don’t think you have anything to worry about.”

Atlas chuckled
“Easy for you to say “

“Speaking of ponies, I want you to meet my mare friend- “

“Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, also known as Princess Cadence” Atlas said, cutting Shining armor off.

“Wait, you met her before?”

“No, but Celestia loves talking about her and charitable deeds”

“That does sound like auntie” Cadence said over chuckle.

Atlas turned his attention to cadence.

“Even though I already know your name, it’s nice to meet you in person. As you already know my name is Atlas Yukon.”

“It’s also nice to meet you Atlas, you’re as polite as my auntie described. No wonder she was so excited for this year‘s gala.”

The young man blush so hard that it could be visible on his dark tone skin. Cadence and shining saw the blush but decided not to mention it.

“Now, where is the other two Yukons that I heard so much about?” Cadence asks.

“I don’t know actually. The last time I saw them, they were walking towards the garden”

“Well, that’s a shame me and Shining armor came over here to let you know that Twilight and the sisters were coming this way.” Said Cadence.

“I’m sorry did you say that the Royal sisters and twilight is coming this way right now?!”

“Yep, they should be by the entrance of the ballroom by now”

Hearing what Cadence had just said to him, Atlas retrieved his phone from his right pocket.

“Okay I’ll see you two later I have some business to attend to.” Atlas said while dialing Apollo‘s phone number.

“Ok, we’ll see you on a dance floor.” Cadence said.

After saying his goodbyes to the couple, Atlas started to speed walk towards the entrance.

===•••===

After he ended the call with Apollo Atlas waited at their meeting spot, keeping an eye out for his siblings and their dates.

After two minutes, Apollo and Artemis arrived.

“Sorry for taking so long to get here. There was a lot of paparazzi interacting with us.”
Apollo said while trying to catch his breath.

“Wait, there’s paparazzi at this party?”
Said a surprised Atlas.

“Yep, a whole army of them. It turns out the reason why we didn’t see any of them at the courtyard of the castle is because they were allowed access to the ballroom before the gala started. So, when we went to the garden to see what they have setup there, it was like an ambush.” Artemis said, also trying to catch his breath.

“OK so there’s an army of photographers ready to take a photo at a moments notice so what it’s not like anything worse could happen” Atlas said, hoping he didn’t just jinx himself.

“Actually, there’s one more thing that you should know about” Apollo said.

‘….Shit.’

“There’s a little rumor going around the gossip crowds in Canterlot that you and I are dating the princesses.” Apollo said.

“Why would they think that?”

“Because we hang around the princesses a lot during our day-to-day lives. And it’s not going to help our case when we’re having them as our dates.”

“You know what, who cares we’ve been to more crazier parties than this if we can handle high school and college parties, we can handle this no problem.” Atlas declared.

“You got a point there” Apollo and Artemis said in unison.

It was at this moment when the humans started to hear the sound of high heels making contact with the marble floor.

Apollo and Artemis looked behind Atlas to see the Royal sisters and Twilight walking towards them.

The two of them could not believe their eyes

“What’s going on with you two” Atlas ask after seeing his siblings stun faces.

“Turn around and you’ll get your answer”
Artemis replied.

Confuse, Atlas turned around to see what was getting their attention.

What he saw was the most beautiful site he has ever seen.

The humans stared in shock seeing their dates walking towards them.

Celestia was wearing a strapless white and silver dress that complemented her curves very well, especially the chest area. She was also wearing a platinum watch on her right arm and wearing sparkling white high heels.

As for Luna, she was wearing a similar style dress like her older sister. The only differences were the straps, and it was black with sparkles all over it.
Making the dress look like a starry night sky.
She was also wearing a silver choker and black high heels.

The last and final one of these gorgeous beauties, was Twilight sparkle. Instead of the adorable bookworm that they all know in love, instead what was in front of them was a literal definition of a runway model. Twilight was wearing a baby blue dress with blue high heels, and a blue choker.

The thing that set Twilight apart from the sisters,
was the fact that twilight styled up her mane and tail.

Unlike the royal sisters, their manes and tails flew in an invisible wind thanks to their powers.

‘Holy crap we hit the beauty jackpot’ Atlas thought to himself.

“Good evening gentlecolt, you three look nice tonight” Luna complemented.

Apollo was the first one to snap out of his trance.

“W..Well thanks you three look nice as well.” Apollo said.
‘Get it together Apollo. This is not the time to get nervous.’ He thought to himself

“Apollo, I have to disagree with you. They look more than just nice; they look absolutely gorgeous. Heck, compared to you three we look under dress for this occasion.” Atlas declared.

“Don’t put yourself down Atlas, you look stunning as well you know” Celestia said.

Atlas blushed from the compliment.

“So, are you girls ready to join the rest of the party?” Artemis said, while putting his right arm around Twilight’s shoulders.

“Before we do that, I have to warn y’all there is an army of paparazzi near and in the garden area.”
Atlas said.

“Oh, don’t worry we dealt with paparazzi before even though they’re very annoying at times.”
Luna responded.

Then they started hearing a crowd gathering behind them.

The brothers turned around to see that not only the paparazzi noticed them coming in, but there was also a lot of news reporters blocking their way.

“Of course, the moment you three arrive they have to ambush us” Apollo said in slight frustration.

“Well, what do you expect? We are royalty after all” said Celestia.

“Except for Twilight” Artemis declared.

“But I am an element bearer and Celestia’s personal student, so I think I’m going to bring some attention as well”

“I didn’t think about that” Artemis said.

“(Sigh)Well, there’s only one thing for us to do”
Atlas, said.

“And what is that?” Artemis and Apollo said in unison.

“Smile and wave boys. Smile and wave”

===•••===
(20 minutes of hell later)
Atlas P.O.V

After going through a sea of paparazzi and news reporters, the humans and their dates thought it would be a good idea to split up. Not only to see what the gala had going on, but also to lose the annoying crowd of reporters. After splitting up, Celestia and Atlas decided to get a few drinks and sit at a table near by the dance floor.

“Tia, I have to ask. Does the paparazzi gather around you like that every single year?”

“Yes, they do but they’re usually between 10 or 20 of them a petty manageable size. But that was the largest crowd of reporters and paparazzi I have ever seen.” Celestia said before taking another swig of her champagne.

“I think I know the answer.” Atlas said sheepishly.

“I’m listening”

“Well, I have to ask Apollo for more information since he’s the one that told me. Anyway, there’s a rumor going around the city that you are going out with me, and Luna is going out with Apollo. So maybe that’s why there was so many of them here today.”

“So that explains why they were asking so many personal questions”

“Yes, sorry about that”

“You don’t need to be sorry; they need to apologize for assuming stuff that wasn’t happening. And thanks to you I haven’t had one Noble harass me about a petition that I am likely never going to sign in the first place.”
Celestia said with a grateful smile.

“They shouldn’t be doing that to you in the first place after all. You are off the clock the last time I checked.”

“Yeah, but in doing so you are getting a lot of glares from them” the sun, princess said with a chuckle.

Atlas look to his right to see a group of wealthy ponies staring at the table he was at. The stallions were looking at him with hate and jealousy, and the mares were looking at him like a group of high school girls looking at the handsome athletic kid.

But when they finally noticed that he was looking in your direction. they acted like they weren’t staring at him.

“To be honest I don’t care if other ponies are jealous of me. And all that is important to me right now is to make this a night to remember for the both of us."

This cause Celestia to blush so hard that she looks like a ripe tomato.

“When did you become such a charmer?”
She said with a flustered smile.

“I have my moments” and then Atlas winked at her.

Then things became quiet between the two of them, then Atlas looked at the dance floor and started noticing that every couple in the room was starting to waltz. And he notices that Artemis was dancing in the crowd with Twilight.

And then he decided to do something that he was mentally preparing himself for three days.

Atlas got up from his seat and said “Celestia, would you like to have a dance with me?”

“I would love to.” The sun princess said.

Then he grasps her hand gently and walked towards the middle of the dance floor then the couple begin to dance like the rest of the crowd.

Celestia was more than impressed by Atlas’ dancing skills. She never thought that such a young stallion would be able to dance so well.

“Atlas, did you have dancing lessons when you were younger?”

“Nope, but I do have some experience from fancy events I’ve been too, but this is the first time I’m dancing in a fancy event like this.”

Well, thank you for letting me be the first pony to dance with such talented human”

“You’re welcome, your majesty”

“You know you don’t have to call me that right”

“I know I’m just teasing that’s all “

Atlas looked to his left to see Apollo, Luna, and Pinkie pie sneaking onto the stage.

‘Apollo, I hope you are not going to do something stupid. You bloody bastard.’ Atlas thought to himself.

Then 10 seconds later, the music stops.

Everyone that was dancing looked up to the stage in confusion, only to see Apollo and Pinkie pie in front of the microphone.

“Hello, every pony, I know all of you are having a lot of fun dancing romantically, and all that but I think it’s time to spice things up a bit and with some help from my assistant Pinkie pie, we are going to make this the best night ever!”

Then he proceeded to tape his iPod shuffle to the microphone and press the play button.

The little device started playing loud techno music, something you would find in a nightclub.

Some of the wealthier ponies were confused and shocked. While others started to dance to the beat.

“You know, I thought he would play something way worse than this”

Celestia looked at him with confusion.

“Like what?”

“You don’t want to know. Now enough talking let’s dance like no one is watching.”

===•••===
(10 minutes later)
Apollo P.O.V

Apollo could not believe what he has done.

With help from pinkie pie, he made everyone in the gala dancing like they were in Victorian England, to dancing to the cha-cha slide.

“Pinkie, we make a pretty good team, huh”

“No, no this is all thanks to you and that little gadget you have there, because of that, we made this gala the best party ever!” Pinky screamed.

And then pinkie pie started to walk backwards. At first Apollo didn’t know what the party pony was going to do until it dawned on him.

“PINKIE DON’T!”

But it was too late.

The party pony ran as fast as she can and jumped off the stage while screaming “party”.

Obviously, the crowd parted when they saw her coming down.

At the same time apple jack brought in a cake she made earlier. After her Apple sales didn’t go so well.

“Here’s something that your hoity-toity tastebuds would like" she announced.

The next thing she saw was Pinky pie colliding into her cart sending her cake flying.

And it was heading towards Blue Blood, but at the last second, he grabbed rarity and used her as a shield.

The cake collided into her, ruining her burgundy color dress.

Rarity looks down at her now ruined dress and proceeded to explode on blue blood.

Causing him to back away from the angry mare bumping into the fancy marble statue.

Luckily rainbow dash caught it in time, only for it to tip over in another direction and hit the stone pillars knocking them down like dominoes.

Apollo was shocked he never see so much happening within a two-minute time period.

“Wow, thank goodness I was recording that.”

Luna teleported from the dance floor on to stage right next to Apollo.

“At least it’s all over”

It was at that very moment when the doors to the garden slammed open, revealing a stampede of animals running away from Fluttershy.

“You are all going to love me!!” The crazy mare said.

And some of the scared animals were heading straight towards the stage.

“OH, HELL NO”

Apollo retrieved his iPod, grabbed Luna‘s hand and jumped off the stage.

“Run for your lives, every man for himself!”

After he said that every single living thing inside the ballroom, starting to panic and stampede.

The mane six, Atlas and Artemis, twilight and Celestia all decided it was a good idea to get the fuck out of there.

Apollo just realize that the door to the ballroom was closed so he proceeded to shoulder check the door. To his surprise, it somehow worked as the door slam open so hard that is left an imprint in the wall.

When Artemis saw blue blood on the floor cowering in fear, he proceeded to “accidentally”
kick him right in the face. Since he was in the way.

‘That’s what you get for using Rarity as a human shield you bloody bastard.’ he thought to himself.

Then Shining armor and Cadence saw all of them running and decided to join them as well.

The group of friends proceeded to run out of the castle so fast, even Forrest Gump would be proud.

===•••===
9:00 PM
Donut Joe’s donut shop.

“Well, that escalated quickly” Artemis said trying to catch his breath.

After running out of the castle ground, everyone agreed to meet up at donut Joe. every nice suit and dress that was made perfection before the dance was either soaking wet in sweat or had some wear and tear.

“But I have to admit all of that happening within a short amount of time and then all of us getting chased by animals while trying to escape the castle was pretty hilarious if I think about it”
Apollo said while watching the video he took while running.

“Dude all that destruction that we cause it might be hilarious now, but we did damage the sister's castle. And now Celestia must be furious right now.” Atlas said.

And then to everyone’s surprise, instead of being pissed, Celestia was laughing her ass off.

“Mad? I’m not mad that was one of the best galas I have ever been to. I was considering canceling it this year because usually the gala is just one big boring party nothing like nightmare night or hearts warming. But I remembered that twilight was bringing her friends this year, and the triplets were also invited as well. I decided to see what would happen. and let’s just say I have no regrets.” The sun princess said while trying to stop laughing.

“So, you’re not mad at us” Twilight asked.

“Don’t worry I’m not mad. In fact, I think that was the best gala I have ever been to. All of you are definitely invited next year.” Said an excited Celestia.

“So, what do we do now?” Shining armor asked.

“Stuff our faces and donuts” spike suggested.

“Can we join your little donut party?”

Everyone turns to the door to see fancy pants and fleur-de-lis exhausted but ok, nonetheless.

“Sure, more the merrier” Apollo said.

After that, everyone at the table, proceeded to stuff them self with donuts until midnight.

===•••===

After everyone finish gorging themselves on donuts, it was time for everyone to go home.

Before Twilight left for Ponyville with her friends, she decided to give Artemis a kiss on the cheek as a thank you for making sure she was safe during the gala.

This action pretty much cause Artemis’ brain to go through a factory reset trying to process what just happened.

By the time he processed what happened Twilight was already on her carriage heading home.

And that’s when he realizes he was falling in love.

As for Atlas and Apollo, they both escorted their dates back to their chambers.

Before Atlas left Celestia, he proceeded to kiss her right hand like a true gentleman.

What Atlas didn’t know was that the solar princess’ pupils became heart shaped.

As for Apollo, Luna gave him a kiss on the forehead as a thank you for taking her out to the gala.

And Blue blood, he had to be sent to the hospital for multiple cuts and bruises from the animals and a broken nose.

===•••===
June 30, 1009 (2009)
11:30 AM
The second floor of the Castle library

“I wonder what Artemis called us up here for?”
Atlas said.

“I hope it’s not for something urgent“ Celestia said.

“I don’t think so, the last time he called me and asked list of here was to show us that we ended up on the front page of the newspaper” Apollo responded.

“Was the first time he did this recent?” Luna asked.

“Yeah, it was our first day on the job when he did something like this.” Apollo answer.

“So, it must be big for him to call you two up here”
Atlas said.

“We don’t mind it’s better than being yelled at by blue blood because and I quote ‘you two just embarrassed the entire royal family by going out with those two hideous creatures. Thanks to you and your prize student we are the laughingstock of the world.” Celestia said in a terrible blue blood impression.

“Let him complain. None of the wealthy or Noble mares wanted to go out with him and also, he got sent to the hospital. Thanks to what the animals did to him.” Atlas said.

“I was meaning to ask you, why did you have wild animals in that section of the garden?”
Apollo ask the sun princess.

“It was mostly Cadence’s idea to have a little animal sanctuary for sick or injured creatures”

“Who knew allowing Fluttershy in their cause such a domino effect” Apollo said.

And then after another minute Artemis arrives with a small wagon of newspapers.

“Sorry for taking so long. This wagon was hard to bring up the stairs.” Said a pretty winded Artemis.

“So why did you call us up here?” Atlas asks.

“It’s because what the Phoenix daily have on their front page. Well, the entire newspaper.”

Artemis then handed out one copy for each person at the table.

The headline on the newspaper in big bold letters said. “Breaking news. Was this year‘s grand galloping gala, a grand galloping fiasco?" And below the headline was a picture of the main six, the humans and the royal sisters running away from a massive brown bear.

“Now prepare to do some reading because the entire newspaper is just about the gala” Artemis said.

“Huh, it looks like I’m not the only one with a huge crowd of fan mares” Atlas, said to himself.

When Celestia and Luna read over the same section, they felt their right eye began to twitch.

“So, they pretty much interviewed every single party guest we interacted with” Apollo said.

“At least the wonderBolts said they had fun with us” Atlas said

“If you want to see more interesting stuff, go to page 5” Artemis suggested.

Everyone did just that.

Page 4, and 5, was basically showing how did gala went from a fancy get together to a disaster zone within a 12-minute time period.

And there was a photo of Blue Blood getting treated by medical personnel.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m keeping this" Atlas declared.

Everyone at the table agreed with him.

===•••===
Meanwhile, at the Golden Oaks library.

Twilight was in her kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee while reading the latest issue of the Canterlot Times.

She knew something was up she open her door to get the mail only to see everyone in town reading the paper, including little filly’s and colts.

Now she sees why. All the paper was talking about was the gala from last night, more specifically the three humans that attended and how everything went South.

Twilight closes the newspaper after reading, a paragraph explaining how the three humans all had “admirers” that attended the gala.

“So, they want to have Artemis all to themselves, well that’s never going to happen.”

Twilight proceeded to pick up the newspaper and her cup coffee and leave the kitchen.

“Not on my watch”