• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 1,550 Views, 54 Comments

The Royal Three - Kingstar008



This story is mainly about three brothers name Atlas, Apollo, and Artemis they were sucked through a portal while on vacation at first they have lost all hope of having a normal life that’s when there new friends prove them wrong.

  • ...
10
 54
 1,550

Before the party and mayhem part 2

After the adorable sisterly spectacle, Celestia finally join the party getting wished her happy birthday and well wishes. Departing away from her a little sister Celestia decide to meet with her most faithful student Twilight Sparkle.

“My dear twilight is so good to see you again”

“The same goes for you princess” Twilight responded with a bow

Celestia rolled her eyes.

“Oh, twilight You don’t have to do that, we’re too familiar to do that anymore”

Twilight straightens her posture with a sheepish smile.

Celestia looked behind Twilight only to see four of her friends in her line of sight.

“Twilight?”

“Yes princess”

“Where’s pinkie pi- “

“HEY PRINCESS!”

Looking down at the bushes on her left, Celestia was greeted with the face of the party planning pony herself Pinkie Pie. Who somehow got into the bushes without anyone hearing or seeing her.
And the sun princess just now noticed that pinkie was also holding a small plate of cupcakes in her hands.

“Oh Pinkie, I was just thinking about you, I just want to say thank you for helping out my sister planned this wonderful party”

Pinky smiled and responded

“Actually, princess I was pretty much second fiddle in this event, Princess Luna did most of the work, and also I came over to give you these cupcakes now if you excuse me, I have a few party guests to serve”

“Aww thank you my little pony”

“You’re welcome princess”

After handling the cupcakes to Celestia pinkie pie retreated back into the bush like she was never there.

Twilight on the other hand was shocked that pinkie’s s sudden appearance didn’t even get a single flinch out of the sun Royal.

“Celestia?”

“Hmm”

“How did you not get startled by pinkie pie popping out of nowhere like that”

Swallowing Celestia said.
“Oh, twilight it’s not the first time I encounter Pinkie pie’s… shenanigans.”

In fact, ever since twilight introduce her new friends to Celestia a year and a half ago after the summer sun celebration and liberating Luna. Celestia is the only pony pinkie pie has ever met to never flinch anytime she comes out of nowhere. When it first happened for the first time in her life pinky was surprised that somepony reacting calmly like it was a normal conversation.
Ever since then Anytime there’s a party and Twilight and her friends were there, she expected pinkie pie to do her normal shenanigans.

Looking behind herself, Celestia look at Luna having a nice chat with fleur-de-lis laughing smiling the whole shebang.

Celestia smile with pride as she remembered back when Luna was first freed from Nightmare Moon’s grasp. When she was first liberated Luna
Spoke in old ponish Now ever since coming to the castle Luna was hard at work trying to get herself adjusted to modern times as quickly as possible, With the help of her older sister
Luna learned to speak modern ponish,1000 years of history during her banishment (Including the time with that spoiled brat of a queen), Modern fashion (Thanks to fleur-de-lis) And recent technological advancement.
The thing that shocks Luna the most was 500 years ago Celestia set up a legislative branch to help run the kingdom. (since Equestria was expanding faster than Celestia could Keep up.) When Luna first heard of this, she teleported into her sister’s day court and asked what she was thinking fearing that big sister is now nothing but figurehead. Luckily her older sister saw this coming and explained that she (and Luna) still have political power and the senate exists because Celestia did not want to rule the country with an iron fist.

But since Luna close down the castle for the day she hopes that the senate could run the nation for at least one day.


She hoped.

Looking back at Twilight, Celestia decide to ask

“Twilight since pinky mentioned that Luna did most of the work to set up this party, if you were there how did she do?”

Twilight nearly choked on the sandwich she was eating; How Should she respond? By sugarcoating it? Or tell her the truth.

She decided to go with the latter.

“Well, Celestia She went overboard in my opinion During the planning”

“oh”

“In fact, she been planning this for seven days”

Now this got Celestia intrigued

“Any time you came in the vicinity She always hides the supplies with an invisibility spell”

“Now that’s why any time I saw her she looks like she was hiding something”
Celestia said with a chuckle.

“Do you want to know the crazy part? the night before the party she announced that she was not only going to raise the sun but empty the castle.
Because she wanted you to have as much fun on your birthday as possible, Raven and many others tried to convince her not to do that, but she Insisted”

Celestia chuckled at this
“That actually explains a lot, she can be a little stubborn when she wants too”

“Speaking of the party, your sister got you two big surprises that you would literally die for”

Before Celestia can ask for a hint Luna flew over to the two and squinted at Twilight and spoke

“Don’t you even think about it sparkle, if you do, I will ruin your new outfit with cranberry juice”

To reinforce this threat Luna levitated the nearest bottle and open it.


Before coming to this party, Twilight decided to wear a new baby blue shirt with three buttons at the top with a short white skirt While wearing black leggings and dress slippers, which complimented her curves rather nicely.

So, Twilight had no choice but to comply because.

One. She spends too much money on the outfit just for it to be ruined.
Two. The clothes will become instantly transparent exposing her body to everypony in the vicinity, and she did not want that in the slightest.

“OK I won’t give her a hint”
Satisfied with this, Luna slowly levitated the bottle into her hand turned around and spoke

“You choose wisely twilight”


And walked away with in juice in hand.

Now Celestia want to know what the two big surprises were, but since Luna is known for keeping her promises and threats, Celestia
decided to talk to the other party guest. After having a nice conversation with Twilight Velvet Luna gained everpony's attention.

“Mares and Gentlecolts, thank you for coming to my sister's birthday party I know everypony’s having fun right now but here’s the part that we all been waiting for”

After Luna finished her little speech, An army of
butlers and maids entered the gardens with the most delicious cake Celestia has ever seen.

It was no secret that Celestia love cakes, in fact it wasn’t uncommon for her to eat a slice or two every day sometimes even going overboard by eating one all by herself.

And the cake looks pretty big, not that she’s complaining.

And behind the table where the cake was on, the maids have filled entire table with Birthday presents.

"It's time for the birthday filly to blow out her candles”

Grabbing onto her sister’s hand, Luna guided Celestia through the crowd towards head of the table.

After sitting down Celestia notice one huge detail on the cake that she hoped would not be there, fancy writing on the side of the cake that Said, ‘congrats on reaching 1,500 years of age.’
Now Celestia was not ashamed of her age. In fact, she embraced it, but having big fancy letters displaying how long she lived on the side of a cake this big was a bit odd to say the least.

She was expecting numbered candles not this.

But she still appreciates the cake.

====================================
8 minutes later

After everypony sang the happy birthday song and Celestia opened a few presents, she was about to grab the cake knife so she can cut the first slice of cake, out of nowhere a sound similar to lightning echo throughout the area.

“Guys I don’t think that’s supposed to happen”

Hearing Rainbow Dash’s comment everyone look up to the sky to see a strange purple portal opened up above the castle.

If that wasn’t strange enough, three objects came out of the portal. As the mysterious objects came closer and the portal disappeared like it was never there. Everyone started to panic when they realize the objects were heading straight towards them and started to retreat from the garden.


The first of the mysterious objects landed right on top of Celestia’s birthday cake spraying cake and icing all over the party guests.

The second one landed on top of the remaining unopened presents, breaking the table in the process, unfortunately the remaining presents on the table were stuffed animals and new pillows,
so not only was everyone covered in cake and icing they were also covered in pillow stuffing.

The last of the mysterious objects crash right onto the snack table luckily for every pony there Celestia, Luna, and twilight were able to shield everyone with the magic preventing snacks and fruit punch from touching anyone.

After the dust settled, everyone was terrified to say the least. Getting curious Luna want to see what destroyed the party that she works so hard to set up.

So, she was the first one to investigate

And what she found shocked her

Author's Note:

It looks like our heroes have finally arrived, I wonder how our pony friends react to them?
Well that’s coming up in the next chapter.