• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 1,550 Views, 54 Comments

The Royal Three - Kingstar008



This story is mainly about three brothers name Atlas, Apollo, and Artemis they were sucked through a portal while on vacation at first they have lost all hope of having a normal life that’s when there new friends prove them wrong.

  • ...
10
 54
 1,550

Canterlot in chaos.

Author's Note:

Sorry for being three days behind schedule I was on vacation and the chapter was longer than I planned.

I hope you enjoyed

Castle throne room 9:00 A.M (June-11-1009)
=================•===============

One hour, it’s been one hour since Celestia‘s party had to be canceled, and everyone was evacuated into the castle by the royal guard heading towards the throne room, while evacuating party guests can hear the sound of glass breaking and royal guard men rushing towards the scene of the chaos.

While sitting on her golden throne, surveying the room full of startled ponies Celestia can’t fathom how disappointed she is at her little sister.
Instead of trying to help or at least calm down three hairless ape creatures she instead she alerted the Royal guard, and to make matters worse they weren’t threatening anyone
But instead, they were terrified and confused themselves. But when the guards were called, they ran out of there faster than a Pegasus flying on hurricane force winds.

But Celestia knows one thing that’s going to happen. Luna is going to have a good talking to.

It was at this moment that Luna teleported into the throne room, but instead of wearing her gray top with skinny jeans that she was wearing during the party instead she was wearing a silver color dress with her silver tiara and necklace with a crescent moon in the center of it making her look as gorgeous as her older sister. Usually, she would wear her dark blue dress with a jet-black necklace and crown, but when she wears silver, she means business.

But before Celestia could start to chew her sister out, she had a question on her mind.

“Luna where were you? “

“Well at first, I was helping out the guard to find those hairless apes in the castle, but they were so agile no pony could get a hand on them, and they escaped. So, after sending the night guard after them I went back to my chambers and changed, but on the bright side we know one thing about them, all three of them are stallions”

‘That explains their tall and muscular build’ Celestia thought to herself

“Speaking of our three new guests, can I talk to you in private Luna?”

Luna gave a confuse look

“Why is that sister?”

“Because every pony is listening to our conversation”

Hearing this, Luna turned around only to see everyone in the throne room, looking at her and her sister listening in on their conversation.

Not wanting their conversation to be listened to by basically everyone in the throne room, Luna walked to her throne and conjured up a privacy bubble so only she and her sister can hear each other.

“So, what do you want to talk to me about?”
asked Luna

Celestia mentally prepared herself for the incoming argument.

“Lulu, I know you had good intentions on calling the guard, but if you hadn’t, we wouldn’t be in the situation”

“What do you mean by that? “
Luna asked confused

“What I mean is, I’m a bit disappointed of how you handled the situation with the creatures, if it wasn’t for you calling for the guard and scaring them off like that, they wouldn’t be running all over the capital as we speak”

Luna scoff at this

“You think you would’ve done better you try to talk to them like they’re little foals and approach them. You didn’t know if they have magical abilities or have weapons on them, they could’ve attacked you or something”

“Lulu did you see the same thing I did? They weren’t trying to attack me at all. Instead, they were terrified, and was retreating away from us.
If you did nothing or at least try to calm them down as well. We wouldn’t be in this situation.”

“Well, excuse me for being concerned for our safety over the feelings of three weird monkeys, but did you see the size of them? they could danger the lives of every pony, especially you.
I just got back to you a year and a half ago. I just didn’t want to lose you again.”

This wasn’t what Celestia was expecting, instead of Luna getting mad and arguing with her instead she looks melancholy almost sad even.
Celestia now felt bad for bringing this up not knowing her sister felt that way. The past was a tough subject for Luna, especially her time as Nightmare moon. Her exile in her opinion wasn’t that bad in fact, Luna described it as a very deep sleep. but when she returned every single emotion, she was experienced 1000 years ago came back in full force. When she was finally liberated from the nightmare, Luna swears not only to get in touch with modern times, but also spend as much time with her big sister whenever she gets the chance.

Coming out of her thoughts, Celestia reached over and rubbed her sister’s hand gently.

“Luna, I’m so sorry I didn’t know you was feeling like that”

Luna gave her an appreciated smile

“It’s all right Tia, it’s just I know you love to be kind and generous with every pony but sometimes I fear that those traits can get you hurt or even killed especially those three they look almost as tall as you. So, I got scared and alerted the guard”

“OK I see your point, next time I’m about to do something like that I’ll consult with you first and you do the same deal?”

“Deal”

With that over with there was one problem that was plaguing both Alcorn’s minds.

“Celestia?”

“Yes?”

“When we finally detain them, what are we goanna do with them?”

“It depends if we can send them back. We should do that. If not, we should help them out anyway, we can. But I do hope they’re reasonable or else this will be one big headache.”

“I agree with you there, but there’s one thing I know is going to happen”

“And what is that?”

“We also need to calm down our subjects when they’re all rounded up”

“Oh, Faust dammit I didn’t think about that”

Deciding that the privacy bubble is no longer needed, the moon princess got rid of it, just to see the throne room the same way as they left it.

(Five minutes later)

While the Royal sisters were consulting with the main six to figure out the best plan of action.
The doors of the throne room slammed open to revealing two Pegasus guards escorting one of the hairless apes by the arms. It was clear by the look of the two guards that it was not an easy pursuit.
But the thing that surprised them the most was the suspect that they were escorting, instead of being covered in Pillow stuffing he was now covered in dirt and leaves and now have a pretty large bump on the right side of his forehead.

“Your majesties, sorry for the sudden interruption, as you can see, we have apprehended one of the intruders that’s running all over Canterlot. But like his counterparts, he was very difficult to catch.”

Coming out of her shock the stupor Twilight decide to ask a question that was in every pony's head.

“I know it’s not my place to ask, but what happened to his head?”

“I think that’s a question for me to answer”

Everyone turned their head to where the voice was coming from, and it turned out. It was from the weird monkey that was currently detained.

“Shut your mouth you freak you didn’t get permission to speak” said one of the guards.

Shocked by the sudden rudeness of one of her own guards, Celestia decide to speak up.

“OK that was very rude of you to say Sergeant, you went too far this time”

“My apologies your majesty.” the guard said

“Don’t apologize to me apologize to…. I’m sorry what’s your name?” Celestia ask

“Artemis, Artemis Yukon”

Sergeant Lightning apologizes to Mr. Yukon this instant” Celestia said, with her voice becoming serious, sending a chill down the sergeant’s spine.

“I’m sorry for calling you a freak, Mr. Yukon. I hope you can forgive me" the guard said begrudgingly.

“I know that’s not a real apology, but I’ll take it”
Said Artemis.

With that over with Celestia turned her gaze towards Artemis

“So, Mr. Yukon, how did you get that bump on your head?”

“Well, before I start telling you, I just want to say you’re way more pleasant to talk to than this Sergeant over here” Artemis said, with a slight smirk.

The soldier in question glared at Artemis, but Artemis didn’t care.

“Well, anyway here it goes. After splitting up from the rest of my brothers, I went down this shopping district, dodging all the Pegasus guards I could.”

Before Artemis can continue. Rainbow Dash entered the conversation.

“Hold up you guys are all related?”

“Yes, we’re triplets”

“Really wow that must be so cool. I wish I had two other sisters, all the pranks we can do”
Rainbow Dash replied with childlike glee.

“Oh, trust me we do a lot of pranks, anyways we’re getting off topic. We’ll continue this later
Ms.… actually, what’s your name?”

“My name is Rainbow Dash, the fastest flyer in all of Equestria!” The athletic looking Pegasus said with confidence.

Well, nice to meet you. Where was I? Oh yeah, so like I said, I found myself in the shopping area. For a good 10 minutes I thought I lost them, mind you I continue running the entire way just in case. All of sudden, I get tackled into a storefront, hitting my head in the process”

“What!” said the royal sisters in the main six in shock.

“Wait, it gets worse. Turns out the store. I landed in was a gardening type of store, so after I got ram through the storefront, I landed on a table, filled with spiky eucalyptus plants, and got covered in dirt and leaves, and smashed right through the counter, where the cash register was. luckily back first. “

Everyone in the wrong room was pissed hearing this but not as much as princess Luna,
It was at this moment that Luna decides not to be silent any longer.

“So, what’s you’re telling me is that my sister‘s sergeant and my corporal did all of that to you?!”
Luna said in anger.

“No, the sergeant did that all to me while the one on my left actually try to get me medical attention for the massive bruise I got on my back and bump on my head. But when he tries to the jackass said, and I quote, ‘don’t help out the freak, he deserves it anyways” while saying this Artemis was glaring at the aqua blue Pegasus.

That last part of the story was enough to make Celestia snap.

Sergeant blue lightning do you have anything to say yourself

“Your majesty are you literally believing this thing over me?”

“Yes, sergeant any creature you detain you’re supposed to treat with dignity and respect not like a piece of trash that you find on the street. that’s not how a solar guard is supposed to act!”

It was at this point that everyone in the throne room noticed that Celestia‘s mane was starting to turn orange.

For some reason, the sergeant didn’t notice Celestia‘s anger and continue to talk.

“But your majesty, there’s one piece of information that he left out when I was trying to get him, he was talking to this weird device, making weird noises”

Right on cue, a loud sound of static reverberated around the throne room, startling everyone inside.

“What was that?” Luna asked

“(Sigh) that was the device the jackass was talking about. It’s coming from my travel bag. If you allow me, I can show you, but I promise it’s not a weapon or anything. It’s just a communication device named a walkie-talkie, and it’s only uses communicating with someone else a good distance away, the sound you guys heard is likely one of my brothers trying to contact me”
Artemis said, hoping she would say yes.

“Okay if it’s only to communicate with your siblings, I’ll allow it.” Luna said, hoping she won’t regret her decision.

“Corporal cyclone can you please give Mr. Yukon his bag”

Following Luna’s orders, the gray Pegasus on Artemis's left, handed him his bag. After a bit of rummaging Artemis, finally take out his walkie-talkie trying to find the right frequency.

Everyone looked at the weird device with wonder

Ignoring everyone’s looks, Artemis found the right channel.

Artemis: “okay which one of you two is trying to call me?”

Apollo: “oh, thank goodness you responded dude I thought you got caught or something”

Artemis: “funny you should say that because I did get caught”

There’s a brief period of silence from the device.

Apollo: “So you’re telling me you’re the first one to get caught by them? Well, damn, I owe atlas five bucks.”

Artemis: wait, you guys took a bet on this why was I not included?

Apollo: “we did include you, but while We’re discussing this, we heard loud scream, and then a crashing sound, and for the past five minutes, I was trying to get in contact with you”

“Artemis, I know you’re having a nice chitchat with your brother and all that, but can you please try to convince him to surrender”
Said twilight.

Unfortunately for her, Apollo heard the entire thing.

Apollo: “oh, so the ponies are in this conversation as well? Well in that case, I have one thing to tell you all I will never surrender. I’m either escaping this city or be the last one to get caught. Artemis sorry for cutting the short, but there’s a lot more guards over here. I think Atlas got caught or something, oh shit there everywhere! OK Apollo out!”

With that the walkie-talkie went silent.

“Now that wasn’t interesting” Luna said in wonder.

“Indeed” Celestia responded.

After Artemis put the walkie-talkie back in his satchel, Twilight walked up to him.

“After this whole situation is over. Can I test out that thing for a few minutes?”

“You mean the walkie-talkie?”

Twilight nodded.

Artemis thought it over and after seeing twilight giving him the most adorable puppy dog eyes he has ever seen. He agreed.

“All right, all right you could use it. Only for five minutes all right?”

Twilight jumped with joy, and then trying to hug him, but Artemis back way before that can happen.

“Do you think that’s a good idea to hug me right now because I don’t think you want to ruin that beautiful outfit you have on.”

Twilight blushed furiously. She never had anyone besides her friends and her family calling her that, but she gets what he was saying and went back to her group still blushing.

After Twilight left, Artemis was inundated with request to test out his walkie-talkie from the Royal sisters to the main six even fancy pants and fleur-de-lis wanted to try it out.

The only pony that wouldn’t interact with him, was sergeant lightning standing in the corner of the throne room. Glaring at the human with distrust.

Artemis ignored him, but while he was interacting with the ponies. There was one thought that was plaguing his mind.

‘Why does Twilight have to be so cute?’

===================•==================

Apollo‘s point of view

Things haven’t been looking up for Apollo.
Ever since he separated from the rest of his siblings, he not only has to avoid the Royal guard, but also the local police force and celebrities and their bodyguards.
Apollo keep on finding more royal guards coming in the area and weird half bat half Pegasus hybrids. And the cherry on top this horrible Sunday, he lost contact with Atlas, and Artemis contacted him to confirm that he’s been captured.

So, assuming that both of his brothers have been apprehended, Apollo was on his own. That means more guard will be coming after him.

(10 minutes later)

After running through what look like a college campus, Apollo found himself back in the city.
And after he found a secluded spot, he decided to take a little break, exhausted and thirst, Apollo thought through his next plan of action.

“Huh, that was easier than I thought”

Hearing that cause Apollo to nearly have a heart attack and also caused him to choke on his water.

“(cough)Who said that? Show yourself!” Apollo said, while looking around himself in a panic.

Then Apollo realize the voice was coming from above.

He looked up, and what he saw, made his blood run cold.

Above him flapping her wings was another one of those bat looking pegasi he keeps on seeing around the city, she was wearing dark blue armor which matches well with her dark purple coat, white hair and purple eyes. Apollo would’ve been admiring her awesome look.

If it wasn’t for the fact that he was currently being hunted down.

“Aww, it looks like he finally found me, took you long enough” said the mysterious guard, talking in an accent similar to an eastern European accent

It was at this moment that Apollo slowly put his water bottle back in his satchel, preparing himself to get the heck out of there.

“OK you know the drill surrender now or- “

Apollo didn’t give her time to finish because he was too busy running away from her. Unfortunately for him, she called for backup and now there was an army chasing after him.

For the next 15 minutes, Apollo dodged jump, and even destroy a fancy restaurant just to get away from them and after a while, it looks like they have given up on chasing him.

“It looks like I lost them, a bit strange, but I’m not complaining.”

After taking a right down another street, he noticed that not only were there no guards or police around but no civilians anywhere.
In fact, the area looked abandoned.

But it didn’t matter to him, as long as no one was chasing him he was fine.

As he was running down the empty street, he’s started to hear the sound of wings flapping, and it was getting louder and louder. Like it was getting closer.

Scared of what he will see, Apollo looked were the sound was coming from.

When he did, he felt like he was having a heart attack.

“Oh god no. No no no!”

Above him was not only was the Pegasus hybrid he met earlier following him, but five others as well. And they’re coming straight for him.

“Hello friend how’s it going?”

“You’re not getting my ass today bitch!” Said Apollo.

“What does donkeys have to do with this?”
She said, tilting her head in confusion.

Apollo didn’t answer her question. Instead, he did everything in his power to get away from them.

—————••••—————

(A few moments later)

After dodging an unsuccessful capture attempt by police that came out of nowhere Apollo made another right since that’s the only option he had.

But there’s one thing that he did not expect.

Heading back towards the castle. Apollo frantically try to find another direction that he can go down. But the street was now filled with civilians, watching him being chased down by the Royal guard.

So, Apollo had two options one he could turn back around and face them head on or two run his current course and hope for the best.

He chose option two.

After a little bit of running, he decided to look behind himself. When he saw was the same guard coming closer to him with her arms stretched out.

“Nice to see you again. How’s the morning jog?”

At this point, Apollo was getting frustrated.

“How in the fuck can you weird hybrids fly so quietly!”

When he said that her face went from a joking determine manner to a pissed off one.

When he saw her face, he knew he fucked up.

“First of all, I’m not no hybrid you jerk, I’m a batpony. Second, since I’m going easy on you, I’ll just up the ante a bit.”

“Wait, you were holding back the entire time?!”

“Yep, come on guys it’s time to get him!”

When she announced that order ten other bat ponies came around him.

And then they start to fly closer to him.
Basically, rounding him like he was cattle.

“No, no no no no no no!” Apollo said desperately

To make things worse, the crowd that was on both sides of the street starting to cheer for the guards

“Wait wait wait!”

Apollo only had one option left

And that is to beg for mercy.

“OK, ok I’m sorry for calling you a hybrid, please don’t arrest me. I’ll do anything just let me live please!”

“Do anything we want huh? Well, in that case surrender right now, we don’t have to arrest you” said the bat pony guard.

“Bitch, I’m not surrendering for nobody!”

Apollo didn’t think that answer through and immediately regretted it.

“That’s your final answer huh? ok up you go.”

Wait, what do you mean by tha… No NO!

Like a scene from a Jurassic Park movie. Apollo was picked up by the armpits and hoisted into the air. While the crowd that gather on the street cheered.

“Put me down, why are you doing this?!”

“Well, I was willing to walk you to the castle but after calling me a Hybrid and a bitch I think this is the right punishment.” Said the bat pony.

“Oh god whhhhhyyyyyyyy”

================•••==============

To be continued