• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 1,551 Views, 54 Comments

The Royal Three - Kingstar008



This story is mainly about three brothers name Atlas, Apollo, and Artemis they were sucked through a portal while on vacation at first they have lost all hope of having a normal life that’s when there new friends prove them wrong.

  • ...
10
 54
 1,551

The Canterlot Wedding Invasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bcjuB9avOc

*Bang bang bang bang bang*

Chrysalis conjured up a shield bubble just in time. As the bullets hit the shield, cracks appeared all over it, alarming the changeling monarch, though her facial expression didn’t show it.

“You foolish creatures.” Chrysalis laughed. “You really think those tiny projectiles would defeat me?”

“No, but she can.” Apollo responded.

“Huh?” Chrysalis said in confusion, wondering what the human was talking about.

Then all of a sudden Celestia punched through the magical shield, allowing her to land a direct hit on chrysalis’ right cheek.

The blow from the punch was so hard, Chrysalis nearly lost her balance.

She pointed her head to the left and spit on the ground, painting the white altar green with blood.

In retaliation, Chrysalis launched another powerful beam of magic at the solar monarch.

Celestia countered it with her own powerful beam of magic.

When the two magic beams make contact with one another, they lit up the entire ballroom as the two powerful royals battled it out.

“Should we intervene?” Cadence ask her grand aunt.

“Not yet, let Celestia do her thing.” Gallaxia responded.

It was at this moment when Chrysalis was starting to struggle against Celestia‘s magic. Chrysalis’ heart was pounding out of her chest as her magic was being pushed back by the sun goddess.

Then her magical stamina collapsed as her attack became weak, and her vision was filled with a golden light.

Chrysalis was thrown 30 feet before hitting the ground back first.

Her crown landed right next to her.

After waiting a few seconds, Celestia walked over to the falling queen, with her magic ready just in case if she decides to do something stupid.

As Chrysalis opened her eyes, the first thing she noticed the white alicorn standing over her.

Despite the excruciating pain she was in, she started to chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” Celestia ask in a serious tone.

“Look outside.” She said, before she went unconscious

Feeling like something was up, Celestia looked out the window, and her eyes became pinpricks when she saw there was more changelings outside of the protection bubble.

Cracks were starting to appear.

Celestia turned around and yelled. “Mom, shoot the rocket, now!”

Gallaxia pulled back the red carpet, revealing a white marble tile with a black X on it made out of duct tape. She used her magic to lift up the tile and pulled out a large firework.

She teleported outside of the ball room and lit the firework.

A few seconds later the firework launched itself into the air and exploded high above the city skyline.

That one orange firework exploding in the sky, told 20,000 armed soldiers to come out and play.

Not even a minute after the firework exploded, Shining armor’s protection spell collapsed, allowing 10,000 changeling soldiers to enter the city’s air space.

A loud buzzing sound could be heard all over the city as they flew through the air. It sounded similar to a B-29 flying overhead.

Asked invading army descended towards the city, they were expecting a few panicking civilians and an easy victory for the Changeling empire.

But instead, they were confronted by thousands of military personnel and police officers, shooting magic and strange weapons that they never seen before.

Despite the heavy casualties they suffered, they were still able to land in some parts of the city.

While this was happening, everyone in the party room was preparing for the incoming changeling attack as Lauren and Nebula started to evacuate the wedding guests to a safer location and the royal guards were also preparing for a fight.

Then Luna spotted a large battalion of changelings heading straight towards the castle.

“Every pony!” Luna yelled. “The changelings are coming, prepared to defend the castle!”

“What they’re here already?!” Nebula said in shock and horror.

“Yep and they’re coming in hot!” Atlas said as he and his rifle at the window.

When the sound of gun fire started, they knew that the invaders had arrive.

The soldiers that survived the barrage of bullets coming from the royal guards smashed through the windows and crashed into the ground, headfirst spreading debris everywhere.

“What the hell?!” Artemis exclaimed.

This made the royal family, the humans and the Kirin cousins to open fire with magic and bullets.

*Bang bang bang bang bang.*

Seeing their comrades getting killed in front of them, a few changeling soldiers charged at the triplets.

“For the queen and empire!” They yelled before getting shot multiple times by the humans in self-defense.

As time went on the changeling gave up going after the ponies that was defending the place, and started going after the wedding guests instead. Attempting to kidnap them to put them in green pods.

It gotten so bad that Lauren had to conjure up a protective bubble to protect the last remaining guess waiting to be teleported to the safe location.

Ponies can get in the bubble while keeping changelings out.

“Please, somebody help!” Pear butter pleaded because she was caught in changeling magic.

“This mare is perfect for the pods.” The changeling soldier said.

Hearing pear’s cries for help Atlas ran towards the changeling and slam the butt of his gun on the back of his head. Knocking the stallion unconscious causing his magic releasing Pear butter.

She ran into the loving embrace of her husband inside of the bubble. Just in time for Lauren to teleport the wedding guess out of the ballroom.

Meanwhile with Celestia and Gallaxia, they were busy fighting every changeling in a 20-foot radius.

Since these two alicorns are one of the main targets of the invasion, every changeling that wasn’t fighting the humans, the royal guards/military or the rest of the royal family. They were going after the mother daughter duo, believing that these two are very skilled at magic, but not fighting hang to hand combat.

Oh God, were they wrong.

Not only did they discover that the two white alicorns were very skilled in hand-to-hand combat, they barely use their magic at all. The only times they use their magical powers was to shoot down any changeling that was trying to get them from the air.

Wave after wave of troops went after these two only for them to either get beaten to a bloody pulp with a few broken bones or worse.

After 15 minutes of wiping the floor with these so-called “elite troops” Gallaxia saw that more changelings were coming.

“Tia, think it’s time.” Gallaxia said.

“You don’t think it’s too early? We’re already doing a great job defending the castle.” Celestia ask before punching a Changeling in the jaw.

“Yeah, but it’s going to be pain to keep that up if those changelings make it over here.”

“Ok, I will launch it.”

Celestia little horn and launched a flare like beam of magic into the air.

The beam of magic exploded, disorienting any changeling that was flying nearby.

But it wasn’t no ordinary flair of magic.

It was a signal.

Telling Atlas, Mapleleaf and Firefly that it was time.

The three friends nodded each other and ran out of the ballroom.

Unfortunately, they got the attention of a certain changeling commander.

“Now, where are they going?”

===•••===
8:50 AM

“Firefly, where did you park this thing?”
Atlas ask as he and his two friends ran through the empty hallway.

“I put it nearby that large oak tree in the garden.”
She responded.

“Ok good we’re almost there.”

Before they can even make it to their destination, a changeling teleported in front of them, blocking their path.

“Stop. right. there.” The changeling commanded.

Thinking this was some sort of joke, the human and the kirins try to run past him.

Only to be caught in his magic.

“You dumb Equestrians, you really need to listen to your superiors.” he said, before throwing them on the ground.

Firefly was about to aim her weapon and shoot only for her gun to take an away by his magic. He did the same to Mapleleaf and Atlas.

The changeling then proceeded to place the guns and atlas’ bag in a pile a few feet away.

“You’re not killing me that easily.”

“What are you going to do with us?” Atlas ask.

“Oh nothing. Yet. I’m going to ask you three what are you up to?.”

“We’re not telling you anything.” Firefly said.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Hey” Atlas called out. “Before you decide to ask a bunch of stupid questions can you tell me why you called yourself our ‘superiors’.” He said, as he got up from the ground.

“Oh, there is a good reason for that. The changeling Military is superior to every other military on this continent. Before coming here, thought it would be an easy victory, somehow you equestrians are pushing us back.” he got closer to the three and said, “and I want to know how you’re able to do this.”

“You’re wasting your time; you’re not getting a single answer from us.” Mapleleaf said.

“It looks like we have to do this the hard way. Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself, my name is Commander Pharynx and I am the leader of the battalion attacking your castle and I’m General Ferdinand’s second in command. Remer, you can come out now.”

Another changeling revealed himself from behind a pillar.

“Now, me and my friend you are going to give you one more chance to tell us everything you know. If you do, will let you live and you will become citizens of the new empire. If you don’t, you will have no choice but to take you as prisoners and put all of you in pods. So, what is it going to be?”

“We’re not telling you anything.” Mapleleaf said.

“You’ll regret your decision. Remer.”

“Yes, commander.”

“I’ll go after the kirins, you go after the homan. And remember knock them out cold.”

“Yes sir.”

Before Atlas could even react, Remer bolted towards the human and punched him in the stomach.

After that, he grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the face.

Shocked that their Friend was now get beat up Mapleleaf and firefly try to intervene only for Pharynx to teleport right in front of them.

“Not today, ladies.” Pharynx said. “Your fight is with me.” He launched a beam of magic at them, which they deflected with their magic of their own.

Meanwhile with Atlas, he wasn’t doing too good.

He try his best to defend himself from changeling only to be knocked down to the ground or shoved into a wall.

When he tried to recover from all the blows he got, Remer grabbed him by the throat and started to choke him out.

“No hard feelings, but you should’ve told us the information.” He said nonchalantly.

Atlas couldn’t believe that he was in this situation. He and his friends planned to fight the invaders for days only for him to be captured by a bunch of changeling Jackboots.

‘NO!’ he thought.

He wouldn’t allow it. He doesn’t care if he has a pathetically scratch the face of the person who was currently choking him, he was determined to get himself out of this mess.

If he can survive the fall of the twin towers, he was determined to survive this.

He had to.

“You really don’t went to quit do you?” Remer said in frustration.

Then all of a sudden something unusual happened.

Atlas’ right iris went from brown to a bright orange color, his vision cleared up, and his body stopped aching and last, but not least the strength came back to him.

Believing that his adrenaline finally kicked in, he used every bit of his strength to punch the changeling in the face.

He punched Remer so hard that in his grip around Atlas’ neck was greatly weakened, allowing Atlas to finally breathe and delivered another painful blow.

The punch was enough to knock the changeling off of him, allowing him to breathe and allowing him to beat the crap out of him.

Mapleleaf and Firefly notice this turn of events and decided to distract Pharynx as much as possible.

After a few minutes of fighting, Remer was now a bloody and bruised mess.

Atlas got up a kneeling position looked at the fighting ponies and changeling commander.

He was more than ready to go after the commander, not only for being one of the leaders of the invasion, but also won the main architects of the invasion plans.

There’s just one problem.

It was a green shield surrounding all three of them.

He knew he couldn’t go around the shield or get through it, so he have to figure out another way.

Then he remembered how Apollo shot at chrysalis’ shield, multiple cracks appeared all over it, allowing Celestia to punch through it.

That gave him an idea.

He picked up his rifle and aim it at the top right corner of the shield where no one will get hurt and pull the trigger.

*Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang*

An exhausted and bruised Pharynx saw his shield bubble was now breaking apart. He turned around to see Atlas shooting at his shield and Remer was lying on his side a few feet away.

He tried to help his friend out, only to get hit the back by Mapleleaf’s magic sending him flying face first into his shield.

“Now you want to run from us.” Mapleleaf taunted as she grabbed his collar and threw him back in the center of the bubble.

“Remembered what you just said a few minutes back, you’re a fight face with us!” Firefly yelled as she and her cousin continued the fight allowing Atlas to hit the shield of the butt of his rifle, causing it to shatter.

After that he dropped his weapon and screamed a war cry as he punched the changeling commander right in the face.

He tries to grab his radio to call for help but Atlas grabbed it out of his hands, threw it onto the ground, then smashed it into pieces with his foot.

“Oh no, you don’t.” Atlas said angrily. “This is karma for attacking Canterlot and I’m going to make sure that fucking hurt.”

Pharynx teleported out of his grasp in a panic and was about to use his magic again but was stopped thanks to an orange magic surrounding him.

Atlas didn’t know where the magic came from nor did he care as he ran up to him punched him right in the stomach, pulled his fist back and punched him in the face.

After the orange magic disappeared, the changeling commander collapsed to the ground.

“Look at you, you look just as pathetic as your queen.”

“Don’t you dare insult her! I may have failed but by the end of the day she’ll bring the country to it’s knees!”

“Should I tell him?” Atlas ask, looking back at his friends.

“I know you’re going to tell him anyways, so go for it.” Firefly said as she gathered her weapons.

“Tell me about what?”

“Well, do you know where your queen is right now?” Atlas ask.

“No, but she’s obviously helping with the invasion as we speak.” Pharynx responded.

This statement caused Atlas to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Pharynx snarled.

“It’s just you really think your queen is fighting the equestrians as we speak. Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but your queen got defeated before the invasion even started.”

“No!” Pharynx said in shock. “No, that a lie. That’s nothing but a bunch of harmonist propaganda!”

“Oh, really because I was there. I saw your queen fall faster than a house of cards. She is so stupid, she believed that she could take down the empress of the fucking sun because she absorbed a little love magic. And don’t get me started on the long boring speech she had before she was defeated. Face it Pharynx, your empire lost before the war even begun.”

“No.” Pharynx said angrily as he retrieved a small knife from his waist band. “The empire didn’t lose, and when we win, I’ll make sure that every one of you equestrians suffer.” He lunged at the human. “Starting with you!”

Before he can’t even get close to him, Atlas grabbed his arm, disarmed him, and slammed him on the ground, knocking the wind out of him.

Seeing that Pharynx was no longer a problem, Atlas walked over to his friends, picked up his bag and gun and Firefly teleported them away.

leaving a barely conscious Pharynx, angry and vengeful.

When Firefly, Atlas, and Mapleleaf arrived at the oak tree in the peaceful part of the Castle Gardens, they ran behind one of the large bushes and found their 50-ton behemoth where they left it. Luckily for them it snowed the night before, so the tank has some extra camouflage hiding it from any changelings flying above.

But since there was a chance a changeling could spot them and tell the rest of their jackboot friends, all three of them rush to get inside a tank as fast as possible.

Atlas entered through the drivers hatch while Mapleleaf and Firefly enter through hatch on top of the turret.

And they got inside just in time.

Because five seconds later, Remer kick down the door and was now standing in the snow.

And he does not look happy at all.

“Equestrians!” He yelled. “ You will pay for what you have done to me, Pharynx and more importantly our queen! When I find you three, I am going to kill you with my bare hands!”

After that he spread his wings and flew away.

*Sigh* “Thank god you teleported us over here Firefly, because I was not ready to face him again.” Atlas said, wiping the sweat from under his helmet.

“Atlas, are you ok?” Mapleleaf ask.

“A little bruised up but I feel fine, why?”

“We don’t want to alarm you, but your right eye is orange.”

“What.”

Atlas got his phone from his pocket and went on his camera app to see what they were talking about.

What he saw shocked and confused him.

“What the hell, What the fuck happened to my eye?” He exclaimed.

“We noticed it when you were beating up Pharynx, but we didn’t want to make you panic or anything.”

“Well, it doesn’t hurt, and I can still see. After the changelings are kicked out of the city, I’ll go to doctor and get checked out, right now we need to get this bad boy on the road.” Atlas said as he put his phone away and retrieved his keys from his bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM&pp=ygUNdGh1bmRlcnN0cnVjaw%3D%3D

He put the keys ignition and turned it, as expected the engine roar to life.

“Hello friend, I miss you too.” Atlas said. “Is everyone ready!”

“Yep the cannon is fully loaded and ready to fire.” Fire fly said.

“The machine gun is locked and loaded.” Mapleleaf said.

“Ok, let’s go.”

Atlas, turned off the brakes and a little pressure on the gas pedal.

The tank slowly came out of it’s hiding spot like a bear coming out of hibernation.

Atlas tried his best to navigate through the narrow spot that the vehicle was parked in, but it was impossible to not run over something by accident.

After he drove the tank out of the narrow path, he applied more pressure onto that gas pedal, causing the armored vehicle to accelerate to a nice speed of 30 mph.

He then reached for his walkie-talkie turned it on.

“Apollo, come in Apollo.”

“This is Apollo, what’s up Atlas?”

“I got good news, I got the beast and we’re heading over to the ballroom section of the gardens right now. What’s the situation right now?”

Apollo: “If I have to be honest, it’s a fucking bloodbath right now. More changelings are coming over here by the minute only to get their ass kicked. We were able to get the changelings out of the ballroom but we could really use the help right now.”

Atlas:“That’s all?”

Apollo:“Yep.”

Atlas:”Ok, we will see you there.”

Apollo: “See you soon.”

After he put away his walkie-talkie, he noticed that he was approaching a tall hedge covered in ice and snow.

“Guys, we’re almost there, hold on!”

He slammed on the gas pedal as hard as he can, making the tank go at its full speed.

===•••===
9:00 AM.
Outside of the castle ballroom.

Meanwhile, with Apollo and the rest of the gang things were going very well.

Not only were they able to kick the changelings out of the ballroom, but he also heard from Nebula that the changelings were now desperately fighting all over the city.

Which made things a bit harder over here at the castle, but it was better than getting conquered.

Right now Apollo is fighting with spike the dragon, and he is the best fighting buddy anyone could ever ask for.

He was using his strong tail to literally whip changelings into the air, burning them with his dragon breath, and using his strength to beat up as many changelings as possible.

Spike wasn’t the only one a great job fighting the changelings.

The main six were also doing it as well. Even Fluttershy is also doing a great job.

Thank goodness she took those karate classes.

“Apollo.”

“Yes spike?” he replied before he threw a grenade at a group of changelings.

“Do you hear that?”

Apollo knew what Spike was talking about.

“Oh, that’s the reinforcements.”

Before spike could ask another question, a loud crash echoed throughout the gardens.

Spike turned around to see what was making that noise.

And what he saw, shocked him.

A few yards away, where the tall hedges used to stand, was now a large metal machine.

Ice snow and Wood went flying everywhere as it tore through the tough looking shrubs like it was nothing.

Spike was not the only one that noticed this behemoth.

Everyone else did as well, including the changelings.

“OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!”

“It’s one of those metal monsters! Retreat, I repeat, retreat!”

“SHOOT IT, KILL IT! DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO, JUST STOP THAT THING!”

The changelings were so scared of the tank that they stopped fighting the ponies all together, and start a shoot magic, crossbow bolts, and even start doing kamikaze attacks on it.

When they realize that their attacks weren’t even leaving a single scratch on it, they started to run away, many of them dropping their weapons as the tank’s machine gun was raining bullets down on them.

Instead of doing the logical thing and getting out of the castle grounds entirely they decided to run towards the ballroom as fast as their legs could carry them.

Big mistake.

The tank aimed its cannon into the air and fired a single shell.

*BANG*

The projectile flew over the crowd of changelings and hit the ground a few yards in front of them.

*Kaboom*

Dirt and snow flew everywhere as the sound of the explosion could be heard from miles away.

When the dust settled, everyone saw that a 10 foot deep crater was right in front of the changelings path.

Seeing that their escape plan was literally blown to bits the terrified soldiers spread their wings to fly away, but they were stopped when a loud commanding voice boom through the air.

“Don’t. Even. Think about it!”

The soldiers turn to where the voice came from and saw an older changeling wearing a black color class A military uniform. It was clear that he was involved in the fighting thanks to his disheveled mane and uniform. His eyes were filled with rage as he stared at his troops.

“You fucking cowards.” He snarled. “You weaklings call yourselves soldiers of the changeling empire! Now you all better continue fighting these ponies now! If any changeling decide to retreat, you will be punished.”

After the General gave his angry speech, many changelings in the crowd wisely decided to fly way.

‘It looks like they’re not going to get their victory bonuses.’ The general thought to himself as he watched the cowards fly away.

After he was done, watching most of his fighting force retreat he looked back down expecting to see entire army Ponies ready to take him down. Instead, he saw that 30 changelings decide to stay behind.

‘Note to self, remember to reward these stallions generously.’

“He smiled devilishly and yelled. “ATTACK!”

“Yes, General!” The changelings yelled as they made their last stand.

Then he felt a large gust of wind blowing from behind him.

He turned around and saw Celestia staring him down.

“Ferdinand schorner.” Celestia said.

“Well well well, if it isn’t the sun empress herself. Or do you prefer being called princess these days?” Ferdinand said mockingly.

“I’m only going to say this once Ferdinand. Get out of Canterlot, or else.”

“Do you think I care about your threats?” Ferdinand said. “Because the only reason why I’m here is because you’re a Kingdom is a potential threat to my homeland. I don’t care if I need to burn down this entire city to defeat you and your pathetic country, heck, I really don’t care if you kill me.”

He then unsheathed a large combat knife. “As long I take you down with me!”
He said as he lunged at the sun empress.

Meanwhile with the rest of the battle, things were going horribly wrong for the remaining changelings.

Many of them already got defeated the first three minutes of battle.

It was very embarrassing to watch.

Artemis was helping Rarity tie up this one changeling that was acting less behaved than a untrained pitbull.

Before they even have a chance to pull him onto his feet, a changeling came out of nowhere, pushed Rarity aside and kicked Artemis right in the stomach.

“YOU.” Remer screamed as he grabbed Artemis by the collar and punched him in the face.

“You really think that you wouldn’t be punished for what you did to me! Well, you have another thing coming.” He said, as he unsheathed a large combat knife.

“What?! I haven’t even seen pharynx yet, what are you talking about? And it’s not my fault you bastards came to Canterlot.” Artemis replied.

Remer threw Artemis on the ground and spoke.

“Oh, you’re going to play dumb now huh? Well, it doesn’t matter. You’re going to get what you fucking-“

Remer angry ranting trailed off when he felt his right arm being grabbed by Rarity’s magical field.

“You’re not going to hurt him anymore you brute!”

The changeling looked at rarity like she was the craziest pony he has ever met. He grabbed her with his magic and threw her into a muddy snow embankment.

After he yeeted Rarity much to the horror of the mane six, he turned where Artemis was laying only to see he attempted to get his gun.

He grabbed a gun with his magic and threw it into the same snow embankment and formed a large magic bubble around him and Artemis. Preventing any pony from helping Artemis.

With his target all by himself, he ran towards Artemis and tried to stab him, only for him to grab his arm just in time.

The knife was only 5 1/2 inches away from him.

For a moment Artemis hoped that he was as strong as a changeling on top of him.

But that hope was crushed when the changeling started to use all of his strength, making it more difficult to keep sharp blade away from him.

Everyone that was nearby this knife fight was trying their best to destroy the shield, but they soon realize that the shield spell Remer was using was stronger than the usual shield spells the other changeling were using.

Heck, even Mapleleaf was helping out by shooting the tank’s machine gun at the shield. It was making a lot of progress, but it was still not fast enough.

The changeling couldn’t help but laugh.

He turned his attention back to human and to surprise to see that he was still trying to push the blade away.

'No matter, he’ll pay for what he had done.' He thought.

Then he saw the human’s right iris become a reddish pinkish color.

Before Remer can even react, bolts of electricity formed around the human.

‘Oh shit.’

*BUZZZZZZZ*

In a blink of an eye, Remer was electrocuted by thousands of volts of electricity.

He felt like he was being tased all over his body.

The attack was so strong that the shield broke apart.

Five seconds later, the electricity stopped, and the changeling collapsed on his side, groaning in pain.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw.

Was a fist.

“You. Fucking. Piece. Of. Shit!” Artemis yelled angrily as punctuated every word with a punch to the changeling’s face.

He was about to hit the changeling again when he felt his arm being grabbed.

“Artemis, Artemis! Calm down he can’t fight back anymore. He’s no longer a threat.” Otto said as he pulled the human away from the beaten changeling.

He barely had time to process what just happened before a few of his friends ran over to him.

“Oh my gosh, are you ok?” Fluttershy ask.

“Y.. yeah I’m fine. I’m still trying to figure out what the hell just happened.” Artemis said in shock.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Rainbow Dash ask.

“Yeah, why?”

“Don’t freak out, but something.. off with your right eye.”

“What?” Artemis said as he took out his switchblade and flipped open, since his bag was far away from him and his phone was in his bag.

Artemis couldn’t believe his eyes as he stared at his reflection.

“No, no no no no, I must be seeing things.”

After he rubbed his eyes, he looked back at his reflection.

He wasn’t seeing things.

“Look on the bright side at least you can still see.. right?” Twilight said.

“That’s true, but I don’t if there’s something going on with my eye.”

While Artemis was trying to calm himself down, Remer was panicking as well.

He knew that the Equestrians would try to send him to jail for this, but he felt so sore that he knew that if he attempted to stand up, he would fall flat on his face and get captured.

So he tried the next best thing.

He tried to teleport himself to safety.

Unfortunately, for him not only was he in a lot of pain, he was absolutely exhausted.

So every time he try to teleport himself, his magic always cuts out at the last minute.

Eventually, the sound of his magic caught the attention of a few ponies.

Everyone that wasn’t a Unicorn or Kirin start to back away from the changeling because they didn’t know what the heck he was going to do.

Seeing that the attention was now on him, he forced every bit of magic he had left into his horn. A bright light was coming from his horn as he felt the teleportation spell forming.

And he would’ve succeeded if it wasn’t for a light blue aura surrounding him, cutting off his magic.

“Dammit.” He said.

“Huh, that was anti-climactic.” Artemis said.

“Well, thank goodness he was stopped before he hurt anyone again.” Apollo said as he put his gun down.

“Who magical field is that?” Firefly ask, poking her head out of the turret.

“Rarity, are you restraining him?” Twilight asks.

“Nope.”

“Maybe princess Cadence is restraining him.”
Otto suggested.

“That could be possible but there’s one problem, she’s inside the castle with Shining. And no one else has a shield with that color, so who could it be?” Apollo said.

Then he noticed the mane six, Artemis and Otto were now staring at him.

“What?”

“I think it’s coming from you.” Twilight said.

“That’s impossible, I don’t have any magic.”

“Are you sure because your eyes is the same color as that field.” Rarity responded.

Not believing a single word that Rarity or twilight just said, Apollo got his phone out and opened up the camera app.

“Oh my God. How in the heck did this happen?”

“What a coincidence, I was asking myself the same thing.”

Artemis and Apollo turned around to see atlas standing right behind them with Firefly standing right next.

“You too?!” The main six said in shock.

“Yep, it happened when I was fighting this guy a few minutes ago.”

‘There’s three of them?!’ Remer thought. ‘I should’ve known.’

“He also conjured up a magical field of his own just like Apollo just did.” Firefly said.

“Bloody hell, so that means we have magical abilities and we’re just finding this out?” Artemis spoke.

“OK let’s not jump to conclusions.” Atlas responded. “Maybe we came into contact with some weird spell while we were fighting in the ballroom.”

"That would make a lot of sense since you guys don’t have any magic of your own, but I encountered a lot of magical side effects and I never seen something like this.” Twilight stated.

“Ok so if we have magic, even if it’s temporary, I should be able to move this bubble of magic, right?” Apollo said. “Because it’s getting more and more tempting to test these powers out.”

“Yeah, you should be able to, all you have to do is concentrate on your magic.” Twilight said.

Listening to Twilight’s advice, Apollo concentrated on the magic in front of him, and to his surprise, it moved.

He was able to move the magic around with the changeling still in it.

“Holy shit.” Atlas said as he held up his phone to records this moment.

“Congratulations Apollo. It’s looks like you can enroll in Hogwarts now.” Artemis said jokingly.

“Yay!! Now I can plan your ‘first time using magic’ party!!” Pinky jump for joy.

“So, what are you going to do with the changeling?” Rainbow Dash ask.

“Mmmm, I know what to do with him.” Apollo stated.

“What are you going to do exactly?” Firefly ask.

Apollo looked at the red Kirin and said. “I’m going to make Jackie Robinson proud.”

“Who is Jackie Robinson?” She ask.

“I’ll tell you later.”

Apollo sent the ball of magic a few feet away and launch the changeling into the sky.

The bubble of magic disappeared as he flew over the wall, making him scream even louder.

The last changeling soldier in the Castle grounds was now in the streets where hundreds of equestrian soldiers were waiting for him.

Karma is a bitch.

===•••===
9:07 A.M.
Celestia’s POV

Celestia was in a different part of the Castle Gardens away from the ballroom, fighting the father of the violent invasion on Canterlot.

For the past seven minutes, General Ferdinand has been trying to injure Celestia in any way possible.

The first thing he tried to do was to stab her with his knife, only for her to grab it out of his hands, and watched as she broke it into multiple pieces with her bare hands.

Then he tried to hurt her by taking out some of her feathers. Despite the fact that wouldn’t be painful at all, and she was able to grow them back like any other Pegasus.

So, when he attempted to grab her wings, he was met with a painful wing slap to the face, sending him flying into a nearby tree, and leaving him with an imprint of her wing on his face.

One long painful fight later, and Ferdinand was now on his stomach with Celestia sitting on top of him with his right arm behind his back.

“Had enough?” Celestia ask.

“Screw you.” Ferdinand said trying to sound tough but failing miserably.

“You know, all you have to do is leave the city for me to stop torturing you like this.” She said coldly.

“Why, so you can embarrass my beloved empire on the battlefield?”

“Well, I was going to say to prevent any more changeling from being killed, but your statement works as well.”

“You might as well continue beating me up because that’s not going to happen.”

“And why is that?” Celestia reluctantly ask.

“Because I know right now, my soldiers are wiping out every single pony that are fighting within these walls right now. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are coming over here as we speak to end your worthless existence.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Positive.”

“If you’re so sure that your soldiers defeated my ponies within the castle grounds, then explain that.” She said pointing at the sky.

Confused, General looked away from Celestia only to see a changeling falling through the air while screaming his head off.

He became white as a ghost when he realized who it was.

Realizing that one of his most skilled battalions has been defeated, he decided to use what little magic he had left to teleport away.

To say that Celestia was shocked, was an understatement.

“What a fucking hypocrite.”

She got up from the snow, dust herself off and made her way towards the ballroom to see how everyone was doing.

===•••===
10:37 AM

One hour has passed, since the changelings were defeated at Canterlot castle, and since then they were having defeat, after defeat, after defeat.

It was embarrassing.

Everywhere the changelings went they encountered entire brigade of ponies raining bullets down on them or getting caught in deadly booby traps.

They were so desperate to win a single victory that some of them decided to break into ponies' homes only for them to find out that you don’t fuck around with someone home.

While this was happening, Atlas, Apollo and Firefly were driving around saving civilians who got kidnapped by the changeling or providing help in some battles by driving full speed into the changeling lines or shooting multiple shells in the air. (And if you want to know, the humans eye went back to their normal color.)

Right now, they were cruising through empty avenues Central Canterlot occasionally passing by a convoy of military truck or tanks.

While they were driving through downtown, Atlas spotted something.

“Hey guys, I spotted another one. A bunch of changelings surrounding a pregnancy sea pony.”

“What?” Firefly said as she looked through her scope.

“Do these bastards have any morals?”

“Apparently not.” Atlas replied as he applied the brakes and made the tank come to a complete stop. “Who wants to go out there and save her? Because I don’t mind going out there again.”

“I’ll do it.” Apollo said.

“Okay, be careful Apollo. These war criminals are getting more desperate by the minute.” Firefly said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. But if they do anything to her, I’m shoving a grenade up their asses.”

Apollo climbed out of the tank and close the hatch gently, so it won’t make a sound.

After he climbed off of the tank, he sped walk as quietly as he can. Luckily, the snow on the road was very fresh, so it wasn’t making any noise when he was stepping on it.

When he got close to his targets, he can hear what they were saying to the sea pony mare.

“Please just let me go, I promise I won’t say anything to the authorities.” The sea pony said.

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen.” One of the changeling soldiers said as he and the two other changelings pulled out their batons. “You can either come with us peacefully or we have to use force, and I’m guessing you don’t want the second option.”

“No, no please I will do anything you want just don’t put me in those pods or hurt my babies.” She said, starting to cry.

“Ma’am, you left us no choice.” The changeling said as raised his baton.

“Don't you dare!” Apollo roared, causing the changelings to stop mid swing.

The three changelings turned around with irritate looks on their faces.

“Is this idiot talking to us?” One of the changelings said.

“Yes, he is.” His colleague replied. “Hey, I don’t know if you want to be some sort of hero right now, I suggest you don’t. Get your flank out of here before you get yourself killed. This is none of your business.”

“It is now.” Apollo replied. He looked at the blue sea pony and spoke. “Ma’am, I would suggest you close your eyes right now and don’t open them until I say so.”

The pony nodded and closed her eyes.

The three Changelings were pissed off at this point and start to approach Apollo with their batons raised. Then he noticed their batons weren’t normal batons, they were electric ones.

“Since you want to be a hero so much, how about you come and join h- “

*Bang Bang Bang.*

*Thud*

After changelings were neutralize, Apollo ran over to the frightened mare.

“Ma’am, you can open your eyes, you’re safe now.” Apollo said as he knelt in front of the pony, making sure to angle his body so she wouldn’t see the three dead changelings right behind him.

She opened her eyes with tears welling up in them. “Thank you, thank you so much. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t know what would’ve happened.”

“Well, you don’t worry anymore. Are there any more ponies nearby?”

“Not that I know of.” She said.

“Ok good, do you need any help getting up?”

“Yes, please.”

After he helped the pony up, Apollo wave to the tank, signaling it to come over.

After a tank pull up right in front of them, Apollo help the pony to get in inside.

When they got into their seats, Atlas put the vehicle in gear and drove away.

“Excuse me miss, if you don’t mind me asking, are you from Canterlot?” Apollo asks.

“No, I am from the twin cities. Me and my husband are visiting Canterlot for a few days because my little sister got tickets for us to attend the wedding after party. She’s one of the reporters covering the royal wedding.”

“Wait a second, is your sister one of the top reporters at the Canterlot times?” Apollo asks.

“Yes, she is, how did you know?”

“That’s why you look so familiar, your Harmony breeze, Mira’s big sister.”

“Wait, you know Mira?”

“Yeah, we knew her for half a year now.” Atlas said.

“Miss Breeze, do you know where your sister or your husband are?” Firefly ask.

“No, I do not, but I believe they were evacuated to the Canterlot Mega Mall.” Harmony replied.

“Well, what a coincidence we’re heading over there as well, I drop you off over there if you want.” Atlas said.

“Yes please.”

“Mapleleaf, come in Mapleleaf.” Atlas said into the walkie-talkie.

“Yes, Atlas?”

Atlas: “We have a sea pony that was nearly beaten by a bunch changelings. We’re heading over to the Mega Mall right now.”

Mapleleaf: “Is the pony in question all right?”

Atlas: “She appears to be all right, but we don’t know for sure. She is also very pregnant.”

Mapleleaf: “I’m sorry. Did you say that the changelings were about to beat a pregnant Seapony?”

Atlas: “That’s correct.”

The human can hear the Kirin sighing, try to keep her composure.

“We have medical staff over here so when she arrives, she’ll be checked out.”

Atlas: “Good, I just have a question, is the evacuees from the Canterlot Times headquarters at the mall?”

Mapleleaf: "Yes they are, they’re in the botanical gardens right now. Why?”

Atlas: “Because our special guest here got separated from her sister and her husband who was evacuated with them. When she arrives there, just take her to the botanical gardens please.”

Mapleleaf: “Don’t worry, I will. Anything else?”

Atlas: "That’s it.”

Mapleleaf: “All right, see you later.”

15 minutes of driving from empty city streets later, they arrived at the Canterlot Mega Mall.
After through the military checkpoint, the tank came to a complete stop in from the main entrance where Mapleleaf was waiting.

After Apollo and Firefly helped harmony to the ground, she and gave Apollo a hug.

“Again, thank you for saving me. You too Firefly.”

“It was no problem at all.”
Firefly said.

“Besides, we would be able to live with ourselves if something bad happened to you.” Apollo said.

“If you have any questions, my cousin is right there to answer them she will take you to where your sister and husband are.”

How many looked behind herself to Mapleleaf waved at her.

She waved back.

“Now we need to get going, so we’ll see you later.” Apollo said.

“Yeah, see you later.”

“Hey, Harmony!” Atlas yelled at he poked his head through the hatch.

“Yes Atlas?”

“Tell your sister we said hi.”

“Will do.”

After that harmony went inside of the mall with Mapleleaf walking right next to her.”

Before Apollo and Firefly can get back into tank a loud explosion echo throughout the city.

“What was that?” Atlas asks.

Then they saw a large plume of black smoke rising into the air.

“I don’t know, whatever it is, it doesn’t sound good.”
Apollo said.

After they put on their seatbelts, Atlas pressed on the gas pedal and drove towards where the smoke was coming from.

While they were following this massive smoke trail, a big pink field of magic washed over the entire city.

Then they saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j11Nm4i4XbI&pp=ygURb3BwZW5oZWltZXIgdGhlbWU%3D

The Senate, one of the most iconic buildings in Equestria was on fire.

Smoke was coming out of the many windows on all four of its floors. But no flames were coming out of them.

It was the Senate dome where the fire and smoke was coming from. The smoke went high into the sky. Ponies from Cloudsdale, Hollow shades and Ponyville could see the large plume of smoke coming from the city.

The sight horrified the three friends.

Especially Atlas and Apollo, as horrible memories of the September 11 attacks played in their heads.

When they arrived at the scene, the streets were filled with fire wagons in new firetrucks, aiming their water cannon at the dome, trying their best to put out the flames.

Since they weren’t firefighters themselves, they couldn’t do anything but watched.

Luckily, there was no one in the Senate since was closed for the royal wedding. It brought them some comfort that no innocent employee was hurt.

When the fire started to die out, the firefighters believe that they could save the iconic dome.

But their spirits were merely crushed when they heard cracks and the sound of buckling steel beams.

Then it happened.

Thousands of spectators around the city, and millions across the globe watching on their televisions, witnessed the dome of the Equestran Senate, collapsing in on its self.

They only took 15 seconds for the 500 year of history to be completely destroyed.

===•••===
12 PM

Celestia’s office was dead silent as she try to
process the information Firefly just told her.

If the day can get any worse, she found out that 20% of the city was destroyed. Her school of gifted unicorns was also damaged by artillery fire, but was luckily saved and last, but not least the Senate now has a huge gaping hole in the middle of it. All because the changelings wanted revenge.

Before Firefly can speak, Cadence enter the office.

And realize she arrived at a bad time.

“Auntie, are you all right?”

“No, I am not.” Celestia growled. “Today was supposed to be a wonderful day for all of us. You walking down the aisle, marrying love of your life, and going on a wonderful honeymoon. But these bastards decided to attack the city leave you in a cave to die and don’t get me started on all of the atrocities they committed. Now, I have to plan for an upcoming war that no one wants. Well, except for Ferdinand, Pharynx and Chrysalis. But I really need to find out who made all the changelings disappear.”

“I was the one that teleported all the changelings out of the city. It turns out powerful love magic is enough to defeat changelings.”

“When you say every changeling, you mean every single changeling in the city?” Celestia ask.

“Uh, yeah, every changeling in the city…. why do you so scared all the sudden?”

Celestia didn’t answer her niece as she teleported away.

===•••===
The solar wing.

After Celestia teleported to her destination, she walked up to Topaz’s door and started to bang on it.

“Topaz. Open the door. Open the Faust damn door.”

A few seconds later, the blue Kirin open the door.

“Empress, is everything O-“

Before she can finish her sentence, Celestia tackled the changeling in disguise, into a hug.

“Oh, thank the stars you’re still here.”

“Is everything ok?” Topaz asks.

“No, everything is not ok. Cadence told me she used a Spell against your mother’s army, teleporting them all back to Vesalipolis. When she told me that, I was afraid you were sent back with them.”

“So that’s why I was thrown into the wall.”
Topaz said. “ But you don’t have to worry about me, Empress. I was able to prevent myself from being sent back home.”

“How?”

“It’s because I’m a Royal changeling, I can handle more stuff than an average changeling could.”
Topaz said.

“But your mom is the queen of the changelings, and she was sent back like the rest of them.”

“But there’s one thing not only did you exhausted her magic reserves. You also knocked her unconscious, and no changeling or pony can’t do anything when they’re unconscious.”

“Oh, right. I forgot I did that.” Celestia said, scratching the back of her head.

Then she noticed the look on Topaz’s face.

“Topaz, what’s the matter?”

“I’m just going to be honest with you. I don’t regret giving you the battle plans, but I saw all the death and destruction that happened today and I feel responsible Somehow. I feel like, I have blood on my hands.”

“Topaz. Look at me. You did nothing wrong it’s your mom that caused all of this. You on the other hand saved 420 million lives from being crushed by the changeling army. I have lived on this planet for a millennia and a half and every few centuries, I see a creature like you doing what’s right, even if it goes against their family or their homeland. Like what my dad did for example. And even if your country accuses you of murder, history will soon see that you’re in the right and they were in the wrong. I promise you everything will be all right.”

“Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I’m guessing that thanks to my mom, the wedding is canceled.”

“The wedding is not canceled, the ceremony is happening at 6 PM.”

“Hold on, after everything your family and friends went through you’re still having the wedding? The ballroom is still a mess though.” Topaz said in shock.

“That is true. That’s why I was doing it in the undamaged parts of the garden. Besides, if we don’t have the wedding, the world would know that Equestrian spirit has been crushed, and I don’t want to embolden your mom, Pharynx, Ferdinand or any other nationalist/militarist politician in your government.”

“When you put it like that, it makes sense. But would any pony want to attend the wedding?”

“Oh they will come. They will come.”

===•••===
The royal library
Third floor.

Twilight was reading in one of the many comfortable lounge areas in the royal library.

She came in here, not too long ago she was expecting a place to be filled with broken glass and destroyed books, to her surprise, though the library was still somewhat intact. Only the glass dome on the fifth floor was damaged thanks to changeling kamikaze attacks, and yet the damage was minimal.

Heck, even a large glass window that extend from the fifth floor the ground floor was still holding strong. All they have to do is just wipe off the green splotches off of it.

Before she flips the page, she heard a few footsteps approaching her.

She lowered her book to see spike, her five friends, and Shining Armor were now standing in front of her.

“Twiliy, can we talk to you for a minute?” Shining asks.

“Sure.” Twilight said, as she put her butt down and straighten her posture in her beanbag chair.
“What do you want to talk about?”

“We want to apologize for how we treat you in the last few days.” Applejack said.

“We thought you didn’t want your brother to be married yet. You should’ve seen the look on our faces is when we found out that not only were you right, but entire empire wanted to take a Equestria down.” Rainbow Dash said.

“And you were one of the few Ponies to confront Cadence. Who knew that she was actually a big meanie disguise. She even fooled my pinky senses.”

“But that doesn’t excuse on how we treated you. You might not forgive us right away but will make sure to make it up to you.” Rarity said.

“Aww, girls you don’t need to do anything for me. I forgive you. Just seeing you all apologizing is enough.” Twilight said as she hugged all her friends. “You too spike, come here.”

Spike not only joined the hug, but also wrapped his tail around his friends.

It was actually squeezing them a bit, but they didn’t care.

After the hug and did Twilight notice that shining was still standing away from them.

“Shining, are you all right?” Twilight asks after they the hug.

“I’m not here to only apologize I’m here to make things right. I feel horrible how I yelled at you and kicked you out of the wedding, so I wanted to ask you if you want to be my best mare again. Not only that but help organize the wedding?”
He said, hoping she would say yes.

But he wasn’t expecting Twilight to tackle him into a hug. He didn’t move an inch thanks to his strong build.

“Yes, yes I would love to be your best mare again.”

“I’m glad that you except twilight, but we need to get to work now. We only have six hours before the wedding starts.”

“We will, just let me hug you for 10 more seconds.”

“Fine.” Shining conceded.

===•••===
Six hours later.
6:00 PM.

The last six hours was a busy time for Canterlot. First responders and ordinary citizens were repairing the damaged that the changeling horde had caused, while the Pegasi and Thestrals try their best to blow the smoke that was coming from the Senate away from the castle.

The hard work was finally paid off when Cadence walked down the aisle with the CMC dropping flower petals in front of her.

after the bride walked on to the altar, Celestia cleared her throat.

“Fillys and gentlecolts, today, we’re here to celebrate the union between Shining Armor and the real princess Mi Amore Cadenza.”

“Princess Cadence is fine.”

“The union between Princess cadence and shining armor. The strength of their commitment is clear, the power of their love is undeniable. May we have the rings please.”

Spike presented the red pillow with the two rings on them to Celestia. She picked them up with a Magic and place the rings on the happy couple’s horns. “I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

The moment their lips met the entire audience started to cheer for the couple. After a few minutes of well wishes from the family and friends, the now married couple walk to the castle balcony where thousands of ponies could seen cheering for them.

As they waved to the crowd, Rainbow Dash flew into the sky and created a sonic rain boom as the last remaining tanks in the city did a five-gun salute.

===•••===
6:15 PM

Atlas was eating a nice slice of velvet cake as he watched the happy couple dance on the dance floor.

Before he can take another bite, Rainbow Dash and Twilight ran up to him.

“Atlas, we heard the news, is it true?” Twilight asks.

“Yep, the doctors results confirmed that me and my brothers have magical abilities like you guys.”
He said nonchalantly.

“How? you said that humans can’t possess magic.”
Rainbow Dash said.

“Well, we must be the exception to the rule. According to the brain scans, the magic was dormant until we were getting beaten up by Ramer. Apollo and Artemis theorized that our magic is what protected us from Discord.”

“Oh my gosh.” Rainbow Dash exclaimed. “Do you know how awesome this? The possibilities are endless for you guys. But I’m surprise that you’re not freaking out over this.”

“There’s nothing to freak out about, I excepted a long time ago that Equestria is a weird and magical place. Anything bad thing that happens magic could fix it.”

“Speaking of possibilities since you guys are inexperience with magic, I can become your teacher. After all, I am Celestia’s star pupil.”

“Ok, if you want to.”

“Great now here’s your first assignment.”
Twilight said that she summoned a binder full of papers.

Atlas, looked at the papers on the ground, looked up at the purple unicorn and said.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“It’s not that much it’s only a few assignments and a short essay.”

“Twilight, I am a grown 19-year-old man that’s about to turn 20 in a few weeks. There’s no way in heck, I’m going to be doing paper assignments like in junior high.”

“Ok if you want to be like that, I’ll give you a two-page essay to do.”

“Twilight, fuck you and every book your own.”
He said before finishing his slice of cake.

“All right, fine. How about instead of paper assignments, you and your brothers could do hands-on learning. Would you like that?”

“All right book worm, you got yourself a deal.”

===•••===
6:20 PM.

As party guests entered the Gardens, Apollo was talking to his old pal, Prince Yuri. His guards were standing a few feet away, dressed up in uniforms that look eerily identical to class-A uniforms from the old Soviet Union.

“Who would you think would win in a fight? An unarmed changeling or unarmed shield maiden?”
Apollo asks.

“Shield maiden, of course.” He answered in his thick Kemerovo accent. “Have you seen how pathetic they were today? They can barely hold the formation together.”

“Yeah, but it’s interesting how they think they’re best fighters in the world and then instantly shut up when we actually come after them.”

“True that.”

Then Atlas walked over to them and said. “Apollo, Mira and her family wants to talk to us.”

“Yuri, I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“All right, I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

The two humans walked over to another section of the gardens where Mira and harmony were.

Sitting right next to Harmony was a tan Pegasus. They assumed he was her husband.

“Hey Mira, what’s up?” Apollo greeted.

“Hey Apollo, it’s good to see you again.” Mira replied. “I want you to meet Sandune, Harmony’s husband.”

“It’s nice to meet you both.” Sandune said, as he shook both of their hands.

“Right back at ya. So, Mira told us you want to tell us something.” Atlas said.

“Yes, I do. We want to thank you both for saving Harmony today. When we were separated by the changelings throwing Molotov cocktails at us, we thought we would never see her again. Mira and I were freaking out and when we saw her entering the botanical gardens not only was she ok, but the foals were also safe and sound. When she told us that you were her saviors, we knew that we have to repay you in some way.”

“Like we said, you don’t have to repay us anything, we don’t help out other people for payment. We’re just glad to help out.” Atlas said.

“We’re not going to pay you any money. We were thinking of giving you something more special than that.” Harmony said.

This confused the humans.

“We were thinking, after our foals are born, you can come to Surfside and meet them. And if you want, you can become their uncles.” Harmony said.

“Wow.” Atlas said in shock.

“Are you sure that you want us to be uncles of your kids?” Apollo said.

“Definitely, you could’ve got your self hurt, you could’ve just looked away made it to safety. You went out there without hesitation and saved her life. If you’re willing to do that for a total stranger, we will be fine with trusting both of you with our kids.”

Apollo and Atlas walked away and discussed it for a minute then they came back with smiles on their faces.

“Harmony, Sandune.” Atlas said. "Will be honored to be your kids' uncles.”

===•••===
7:30 PM

Eventually, the party had to end and time for the royal couple to depart for their honeymoon in Las Pegasus.

Artemis was standing right next to mane six as the carriage arrived in the castle courtyard.

As Cadence entered the carriage, Shining turns his little sister, and said. “Twilight, none of this would’ve been possible without you little sis, love you Twily.”

“Love you too BBBFF.”

After they ended the hug, shining enters the carriage and shut the door.

“Ready to go?” Shining asks.

“Oh, I almost forgot.” Cadence said.

She opened her door and toss the bouquet of flowers behind her.

“They’re mine!” Rarity screamed as she pushed the bridesmaids out of the way and caught the bouquet. Then she laughed sheepishly as the bridesmaids looked at her with angry looks on their faces.

“Now this was a great wedding.” Twilight said that she watch the carriage leave the courtyard.

“Oh yeah, just wait to see what I have planned for the bachelor party.” Spike said proudly.

This statement caused Artemis spit out his drink.

“Who in the fuck would put a 12-year-old in charge of a bachelor party?” He laughed with the rest of the mane six.

After the laughter die down, he asks.

“But for real, who put him in charge of the bachelor party?”