• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 1,550 Views, 54 Comments

The Royal Three - Kingstar008



This story is mainly about three brothers name Atlas, Apollo, and Artemis they were sucked through a portal while on vacation at first they have lost all hope of having a normal life that’s when there new friends prove them wrong.

  • ...
10
 54
 1,550

Before the party and mayhem Part 1

June-11-1009 Canterlot
=========================
It was another beautiful morning in Equestria
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and ponies big and small are getting ready to go to work or go to school.

In the solar wing of Canterlot Castle, Resides the sun goddess herself, Princess Celestia.

Waking up so she can raise the sun to start the day. She turned on her side to look out the window she knows it will be another great da-

“Wait a second I don’t remember raising the sun.”

Celestia’s fatigue vanish as she came out of her comfortable bed unfortunately for her since her legs were still asleep, she fell down to the ground with a loud thud.

“ow”

Getting up with a groan Celestia looks at her clock and read the time.

6:20 am

Shocked was an understatement considering that Celestia lived by a pretty strict schedule when it came to the sun, and it was now 10 minutes ahead of schedule and it look like it was eight in the morning not six.

She needed answers now.

So, she decided right there to stop staring at the clock and get ready as fast as she can.
============


15 minutes later

Celestia went from an exhausting looking alicorn.
wearing nothing but a T-shirt and underwear.
To a drop dead gorgeous royal that everyone knows and love, wearing a white dress with golden slippers and also wearing a platinum watch on her right arm, and she can’t forget the most vital part of her outfit her iconic crown and necklace.

After she finished looking herself over making sure that nothing was out of place, she headed to her chamber doors, but before doing that she adjusted the sun to the right place.

Before she opens one of the double doors leading into her room, she found a note on one of them.
She opened it and it read.

---------------------------------

Dear princess Celestia You are need at the castle gardens As soon as possible.

Forever loyal Raven inkwell

———————————

The note nearly sends Celestia's imagination off the rails because she knew Raven for Years, it’s not normal for her to write one sentence in a Note that was going to be sent to royalty.

With the note in hand Celestia opens the door to find No one in the hallway not even the two Royal guards that supposed to be guarding her chamber doors.

This was the final straw that broke the camel's back for Celestia’s Imagination to run wild with the Worst-case scenarios, Invasion, A coup d’état.
Which she still clearly remembers 110 years ago when a noble in Tottingham was Violently overthrown by an army of factory workers. Luckily for her the coup wasn’t aimed at her Just at that particular noble (Which coincidentally was Blue Blood’s grandfather)

But unfortunately, the thing she feared most.
Was her little sister, who has barely even been back for a year and a half getting kidnapped by a villain that wants to take over the entire nation.

Again.

“Calm down Celestia just because the sun is up in the sky without your recollection and no one in the castle and raven’s hastily made note doesn’t mean something bad is happening…… right?”

Instead of walking or flying towards the gardens she decided the next best thing.

Teleportation.
=============

After teleporting to the main Floor of the castle
Celestia Walked through the empty Hallway towards one of the main entrances of the Castle Gardens.

Since Celestia Was used to seeing at least three guards in each hallway she was pretty much on edge, luckily for her she had over thousands of years of combat experience.

But one scenario plagued her mind Like some type of disease, Some type of an ambush Like that time when the former pegasus queen of Vanhoover
Wanted to have a “conference” at her Villa.
Unfortunately for Celestia when she arrived at the Villa, they were soldiers with swords, hatchets, and spears and aim right at her. Luckily thanks To the Royal guards and her magic she was able to eliminate all the soldiers and that spoiled brat of a queen. At least she won the war against them and got the Kingdom under equestrian control.

That was 500 years ago and ever since then she always sends a diplomat to conferences like that no matter how rude it is.

Coming back from that flashback Celestia was ready for whatever was on the other side of the door. Opening it with her magic, shield up and all she was prepared for the worst…. when


SURPRISED!

This was not what Celestia was expecting at all.

Instead of a fight for her life she was greeted by
a massive Party.

Celestia froze in confusion, as for the partygoers.
Instead of seeing a surprised and happy princess instead They were met with a princess with her wings out and a bunch of magical shields Surrounding her like she was preparing for a fight.

As for Celestia Instead of a bunch of enemies in the gardens was instead Her most faithful student twilight and her friends, A few nobles (The ones she’s friends with) Twilight’s mother and father, and last but not least her little sister who was front of the entire group, Princess Luna with Her arms out and wings extended. But now instead of excited smile turned into an confuse look when she looked at her big sister.

Breaking her confuse state, Celestia Got rid of the magical shields and asked.

“Whose party is this, not that I’m complaining.”

Luna breaking her confuse state responded with.

“Sister looks up it’s on the banner.”

Confuse Celestia looked up and was surprised what she saw.

=========
Happy birthday Princess Celestia
=========

Looking at her sister surprise look Luna stifled a laugh.

“Sister did you forget your own birthday?”

“When you’re on the verge of a panic attack you forget a few things.”

Celestia said with a deadpan face.

“A panic attack for what?”

“I don’t know Luna maybe the sun being raised without my recollection, A completely empty castle with no royal guards in sight, and last but not least raven’s hastily made note Taped to the inside of my door.”

Celestia responded Now with her classic poker face.

“Sorry princess I tried to tell your sister it was a bad idea but thanks to her zeal she wouldn’t listen.”

Raven responded and she came out of the crowd.
With a small plate of pastries in hand

“Oh, come on Tia you had a panic attack because of a note on the door?”

“Lulu Before I enjoy this wonderful birthday party that you set up for me why is the castle Vacant?”

Now this was the moment when Luna starts to see why Celestia Was acting the way she was.

“Because I close down the entire Castle so we can have a day off.”

“So, where the guards?”

“They’re protecting the perimeter of the castle.”

“And last but not least did you raise the sun for me?”

“Yes, yes I did”

Luna was blushing so hard at this moment that even other ponies at the party could see that She was pretty embarrassed.


But unexpectedly (For Luna at least) Celestia’s poker face brought into a smile, she walked over to her a little sister and hugged her tightly getting a few awes in the audience.

“Luna that’s the sweetest thing you can ever do for me and for my birthday no less.”

With a long sigh Luna finally responded

“Sorry for worrying you Tia, I was just Trying to make this day perfect for you, but at least I know that you’re still ready to defend yourself at a moment's notice.”

Tia chuckled at this.

“It’s all right Lulu, but next time at least tried to give hint to something like this and not leave Me in the dark.”

“Don’t worry sister I will.”

Now breaking the loving embrace Celestia looked at the crowd and spoke.

“Now who wants to get this party started?”

ponies cheered in response.

Author's Note:

Hello guys Kingstar here I hope you enjoyed this chapter because this is the first time, I Ever made a fanfic many more are coming in the Near future.