• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 1,550 Views, 54 Comments

The Royal Three - Kingstar008



This story is mainly about three brothers name Atlas, Apollo, and Artemis they were sucked through a portal while on vacation at first they have lost all hope of having a normal life that’s when there new friends prove them wrong.

  • ...
10
 54
 1,550

A royal pain

Author's Note:

Happy new year guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

July 16 1009 (2009)
===•••===

It has been an interesting week for everyone that works in Canterlot Castle.
And it’s all thanks to a cold war that’s been brewing between Prince Blue Blood and Artemis Yukon.

The feud started when Blue Blood got word that Artemis was about to send three legislative bills to the Senate for a vote. This wouldn’t be a problem, if it wasn’t for the fact that Blueblood hated these bills with every fiber of his being since they affect his business interests.

To prevent the first bill from passing, he decided to bribe some of the senators. This didn’t work since the bill was passed with a landslide victory.

So very next day, the prince decided to tell Artemis that if he doesn’t stop the vote, he will tell the media about his new relationship with Twilight.

Artemis didn’t do it so Blueblood was true to his word.

But the greedy prince didn’t get to have the satisfaction to see his opponent getting torn apart by the media, instead his relationship was celebrated by his fans. And worst of all the Canterlot Times called the prince a “jealous bachelor” and the Phoenix Times called him the “forever alone pony”.

It was a bad Wednesday for Blueblood.

But it was even worse for government officials that works in the city especially for Celestia and Atlas. Since the prince’s friends keep on interrupting government proceedings and meetings. And worst of all, it not even Friday yet.

===•••===
Atlas P.O.V

Atlas was in his office, done with the pile of government documents he had to deal with. Thanks to the Shenanigans that’s been happening all week Atlas had to reschedule meetings and making sure that his brother didn’t get jumped by Blueblood.

Thankfully, his hard work paid off. But before he can close his eyes, there was a knock at the door.

“(sigh) come in”

The door open to reveal his good friend Ruby Rose.

“Hey Ruby, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, I’m just here to let you know that princess Celestia wants to talk to you in the dining room.”

“Did she give a reason?” he said in confusion.

“No, she didn’t. Sorry.”

“It’s all right Ruby you’re just doing your job. Thanks for telling me though.”

“You’re welcome” the white Pegasus said with a smile.

After the maid left, Atlas was wondering why Celestia would meet him dining room of all places. But he decided not to dwell on it.

Before Atlas got the chance to leave his office, Apollo texted Atlas that the third and final bill have been approved by the Senate followed with a video of Blueblood and Artemis fighting in the Senate chamber.

The video shows an enraged Blueblood screaming, and cursing at Artemis, but since he is usually the peaceful type and not easily angered, he ignored the insults. Then Blue blood walked up to Artemis and slapping him in the face, Artemis retaliated by punching the prince in the jaw causing him to stumble backwards. After Blueblood recover, he charges towards Artemis, who was bracing for impact.

After four minutes the fight ended with Artemis bruised, but all right. The same cannot be said for Blueblood. He was knocked out cold with blood coming from his mouth and nose. The video ended with Shining armor asking Apollo “why are you standing there doing nothing?” And Apollo said “I am doing something. I’m just recording this video just in case if he decides to press charges on all of us.”

After Atlas finished watching the video, he walked out of his office to head towards the dining room. He wishes that he can go to bed already.
===•••===
1:45 PM

After six minutes of walking Atlas finally arrived at his destination, he saw Celestia sitting alone at the table, drinking coffee with a silver platter on her left.

“Hey Tia, so what did you want to talk to me about?” Atlas said while taking a seat right next to the sun princess.

“Before that, I have made something for you”

Celestia levitated the silver platter in front of Atlas.

Curious of what is underneath Atlas took the lid off the plate to see two pancakes stacked on top of each other covered in maple syrup and decorated with blueberries and raspberries, forming a heart. With a dollop of whipped cream in the center.

The dish looks so good Atlas couldn’t decide whether to eat it or preserve it and keep it as an art piece.

“Celestia, I know you are a great cook, but you really out done yourself this time.”

Celestia blushed from the compliment.

“I’m glad that you like it. To be honest I couldn’t decide if I should make you so I just went with pancakes.”

“Well, you’re lucky that I didn’t eat anything at all today, so I’m going to enjoy this.”

“Why not?”

“Hmm?”

“Why didn’t you eat anything today?” The sun, princess said, with a motherly tone.

The human swallowed before responding.

“(sigh) It’s because I was too busy this morning. I was making sure that your waste of space of a nephew doesn’t harass Artemis this morning. And making sure to avoid Blue Blood so I won’t be mistaken for Artemis.” Atlas said, before tossing a strawberry into his mouth.

“I can see that happening since you guys are identical. But luckily, I told him that if he harasses your brother again that he’ll be punished severely so I think we should be safe for now.”

“I am afraid you need to eat those words now because I have something to show you.”

Atlas picks up his phone and showed her the text Apollo sent him just a few minutes ago.

“Oh, wonderful the last bill passed so that means tomorrow will be easy day for the both of us”

“Oh, sorry I didn’t scroll down far enough. This is what I wanted to show you all you have to do is just tap the triangle for the video to start playing.”

After Atlas handed his phone to Celestia, she followed his instructions and waited for the video to play.

(Four minutes later)
Celestia P.O.V

Celestia was shocked at what she just saw. She never thought that blue blood would do something so heinous as attempting to harm some pony. She can already see that tomorrow will be Tartarus for every pony in the video. Since her nephew (if she should call him that) would likely press charges not only on Artemis, but on the guards, the senators and even the CPD officers that was just trying to stop Blueblood’s rampage.

She could feel herself becoming angry just thinking about it. So, she closed eyes, and tried to calm herself down.

‘Calm down Celestia. Calm down you don’t want to explode, especially in front of him.’ The sun princess thought.

Celestia opened her eyes and look to her right to see Atlas finishing up the pancakes she had made for him. She couldn’t help but feel grateful for all the things that human has done for her.

Ever since Celestia hired Atlas to be her advisor, he been nothing but a great help for the solar princess. Even going above, and beyond just to her and others.

Celestia was more than grateful for meeting Atlas in the first place, and she decided that it was time to tell him the reason why she wanted to talk to him at this moment.


“Atlas, thanks for showing me. This is something I have to deal with later. You might be wondering why I called you here.”

“Yeah, I was wondering that because usually when you want to ask me something, we usually do it in your office.”

“Well, you see the reason why we’re in the dining room, and not in my office is because my office is a mess with papers that I just finished.”

“So, what do you want to talk to me about anyway?” Atlas said while putting away his utensils back on the platter.

“As you already know, this week has been Tartarus for the both of us. And I know you are also burned out as well even though you tried to hide it. So, I want you to join me on vacation that’s starting on Saturday. If you want, of course.”

“That’s it? if that’s all you want to ask me, of course I will join you.” Atlas said.

’This is it Celestia, just stay calm and just ask him out. This is your only shot.

“There’s also something else I want to ask you. I don’t want you to join me on this trip as a friend, but as my stallion friend.” Celestia’s said, with nervousness in her voice.

“Are…are you asking me out a romantic getaway?” Atlas said, with a surprise look on his face.

“Y..yes”

Celestia could now feel her heart pounding in her chest while she waited for Atlas to answer.

Celestia watched the humans face went from shock to an excited smile. Atlas then pull Celestia into a tight hug.

“You don’t want to know how long I wanted to hear those words. And to be honest, I’m in love with you too.”

Hearing those words, Celestia was overwhelmed with happiness as she hugged her new lover back.

After a few seconds the two of them ended the hug.

“If you don’t mind me asking, where are we going for our vacation? “

“Well, I usually go to Galaxia or Faust islands during this time of year but since the Wonderbolts are having a Grand Prix coming up, I decided we should take a trip to Cloudsdale instead.”

“You’re talking about the city in the clouds that’s so beautiful it can make a grown man cry.”

“Yep, that’s the one.” Celestia responded.

“Well, it looks like I have to start packing soon.”

It was at this moment when a letter appeared out of nowhere and landed on the table.

Celestia picked it up with her magic and saw the letter had a lunar seal on it.

After she broke the seal, Celestia read the letter out loud.

===•••===

Dear Celestia and Atlas

You two need to come to senate right away. Blue blood has regained consciousness and is now threatening everyone around him with physical and legal threats for, I quote “you worthless subjects didn’t help me teach the ugly thing lesson.”

And unfortunately, there’s more.

Thanks to the wonderful invention of the radio, Twilight heard what was going on over here and she teleported in the middle of the Malay. Don’t worry she’s not causing any trouble. She’s just here to make sure that her brother and her stallion is ok.

From your fed-up sister, Luna.
===•••===
Atlas P.O.V

After Celestia read the letter Atlas can tell that the princess was seething with anger, no matter how hard she tries to hide it.

“And to think we was just having a nice moment between the two of us.” Celestia said.

The solar monarch got up from her chair and lit her horn, preparing a teleportation spell.
After she lit her horn, Atlas got up and walked over to Celestia.

“OK since this is your first time being teleported, you might want to brace yourself. Are you ready?”

“Yep, I am ready. Do your worst.”

After a few seconds the two of them teleported out of the castle.
===•••===
Senate building
2:00 PM

After teleporting at the Senate steps and taking a 10 second break to let the human’s vision to come back to him, Celestia and Atlas entered the massive building after going through a sea of journalist and police officers. The two of them navigating the hallways for a few minutes, they arrive at the Senate chamber.

“Oh, thank the fucking stars you’re here. Luna said, sounding like she was at her wits end.

“Luna sorry for taking so long. But what happened here? This place feels more tense than the video. Atlas showed me.”

“That’s so called “prince” that’s being restrained right now has been insulting us with demeaning and derogatory slurs and refuse to listen to anyone. I’m sorry but I need some fresh air or else he’s going to drive me crazy.”

While Luna was ranting to her older sister, Atlas decided to assess the situation.

He has seen a lot of things during his time in Equestria, but he never thought he would see the day when the spoiled prince himself is being restrained by two paramedics and three guards.

‘Hmm, maybe he’s stronger than he looks.’ Atlas thought.

Then, Atlas looks towards the other side of the rotunda. And seeing Artemis, sitting in one of the Senate seats with Twilight right next to him, holding an ice pack on his cheek. And Apollo was standing right next to the couple, holding his phone vertically like he was taking pictures of Blueblood going insane.

“Hey Artemis, are you doing all right?”
Atlas said while walking over to them.

“Yeah, I’m doing fine, I’ve been through worse.”
Artemis responded.

“Artemis, you’re not fine.” Twilight said, while moving the ice pack from his face to his right arm.

“Twilight, I appreciate that you’re worried about me. But you don’t need to be worried right now Blueblood does he even know how to slap someone let alone fight.”

“But he uses his magic to pick up a bunch of big heavy books and threw it at you. Thanks to that you’re covered in bruises.” Twilight responded.

“Believe me Twilight, he been through worse.”
Apollo said while taking a seat in one of the many comfortable chairs.

“Apollo are you ok.” Atlas asks.

“I am more than ok, I have an alicorn protecting me. So, d- “

“So that’s why you wanted to be in a “relationship” with the princess! you are a disgusting usurper!”
Blue blood yelled.

“Usurper? Artemis does that mean a person that try to become a royal by force, right?”

“Yep, that’s correct.”

“Blue, I’m not trying to take Luna’s throne.”

“It’s Prince Blueblood to you!” He declared.

Finally, the rotunda doors open to reveal Shining armor accompanied with 10 police officers.
At first, the prince was smiling smugly at the triplets. But to no one surprise, they gather around Blueblood and detained him.

“Prince Blueblood you’re under arrest for assault and harassment.” Said one of the officers

“Arresting me?! You should be arresting those criminals over there.”

“The evidence says otherwise. You also have a ton of witnesses. All 600 senators, 20 royal guards members, and the princess of the night all witness what you have done.”

“You also have video evidence against you as well. you better pray that you can find a lawyer that would help you at this point.” Another officer responded.

Out of desperation, the stallion looked up to Celestia.

“Auntie, you’re just going to let these fools arrest me like this?”

This was the final straw for the solar monarch, and she snapped.

“Yes, Blue blood I am. I had it with you and your behavior, not only you’re a prick to everyone that is not a noble or wealthy, you’re nothing but a self-centered stallion. And a complete embarrassment of the title of prince! I begged and pleaded with you to stop harassing Artemis and stop trying to threaten him all fucking week. I thought today was the end of it when I didn’t hear any reports of you doing anything stupid, I was actually hopeful that you stop this stupid dislike Artemis. But no instead I had to watch a video of you trying to hurt him. I wanted to punch the wall so badly because I was so pissed.”

It was at this point when Atlas walked right next to Celestia and put his hand on her back. Attempting to calm her down by rubbing his hand between her wings.

“So that’s why I’m putting my foot down today. I’m allowing these officers to do whatever is necessary, including detaining you. And before I forget, you’re getting kicked out of the castle.”

This shock everyone in the Senate chamber.

None of them were more shocked than Prince Blue Blood himself.

“You’re kicking me out!” he said an anger. “Where am I supposed to go?”

“That mansion you use as a party house in west Canterlot sounds like a suitable option for the foreseeable future.”

Celestia then looked at the group of officers.

“Take him away gentlecolts. I’m done speaking to him.” Celestia said, while pinching the bridge of her nose.

After they heard her order the police officers took the prince away while he was begging and screaming for Celestia to save him.

“Wow, I haven’t seen her that angry since that Griffon diplomat incident,” said Artemis.

“You could say that again.” Apollo responded.

===•••===
The senate atrium
Five minutes later

After Blueblood was arrested. Celestia decided to walk around the Senate’s many hallways to calm down with Atlas following suit.

After five minutes, they arrived at the buildings main entrance.

“Feeling better?” Atlas ask.

“I feel a lot better actually thanks for asking. I should really vent more often.”

“After what that bastard has been doing to you all week, you deserved it.”

Celestia looked up at dome shape ceiling looking at the beautiful painting of her mother Empress Galaxia. With the sun on her right, and the moon on her left.

“You know, I was really hoping that tomorrow would be just normal slow day, but it looks like that’s not happening.”

“But look on the bright side, the cops said that there’s so much evidence against him, that is likely the trial is only going to last an hour at most. And after that, it’s smooth sailing for the rest of us.”

Celestia look at him and said.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right”

“And after you finish lowering the sun, would you like join me for dinner? There’s a restaurant downtown that looks pretty nice.”

“I would love to Atlas, but first let’s get back to the castle.”

Celestia and Atlas open the doors to the outside only to be greeted with a massive army of reporters, asking a lot of questions.

‘Here we go again.’ Atlas thought.