• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 1,550 Views, 54 Comments

The Royal Three - Kingstar008



This story is mainly about three brothers name Atlas, Apollo, and Artemis they were sucked through a portal while on vacation at first they have lost all hope of having a normal life that’s when there new friends prove them wrong.

  • ...
10
 54
 1,550

A wonderful surprise

November 10 1009 AG
Gallaxia’s office
5:30 PM
===•••===

Gallaxia was sitting on her couch in her office, doing nothing but watching the sun set over the capital city.

It’s been a few days since nightmare night came and went. In fact, Shining armor proposed to Cadence that night, at a friend’s party and she immediately said yes.

Now her grand cousin is going to be married soon, and Gallaxia couldn’t be happier for her.

Since then, everything has been going normal.

Until today.

For some reason every pony that she encountered was acting pretty strange.

From the castle staff to Miss Inkwell to the Royal Guard recruits she has been training for few days now, also started acting strangely.

Even her daughters are acting a little weird. like they were hiding something.

After her duties were done, she encountered nebula, and he told her that he booked a reservation at the Golden Circle.

The nicest restaurant in town.

She was so surprised by this that her reaction was to kiss him right on the lips and thanking him profusely.

After that, she changed out of her class A uniform, took a shower and put on a nice silver shirt with black pants and black high heels. With a white coat completing the look.

When was she finished getting ready, she left a note for husband in their room and went back in her office to wait for him.

After waiting for a good 10 minutes, Gallaxia heard some pony knocking on the door.

“Come in.”

The door open to reveal Nebula wearing a nice gray tuxedo.

“Wow, some pony looking beautiful this evening.”
Nebula said before kissing her right hand.
“Ready for our dinner?”

“Yes, I am honey.”

“Do you want to fly to the restaurant or take a carriage?”

“Come on, you already know the answer.”

“Flying it is.” he said as he took his wife by the arm.
And started the walk towards the castle entrance.

===•••===

As the two lovebirds made their way through the castles, they didn’t notice a certain blue alicorn hiding behind one of the marble pillars in the corridor.

The reason why Luna is spying on her parents is to alert the others just in case if her mom decided to come right back in so they could hide what they were planning.

And thanks to her shadow ability and her former career as a spy, Luna was the perfect mare for the job.

After she witness her parents exit castle and waiting 3 minutes, she grabbed her walkie-talkie from her pocket and spoke.

“Guys the coast is clear.”

Celestia: “All right everybody let’s go to work; we don’t have that much time.”

Apollo: “Before we get started, how much time do we have again?”

Luna: “The earliest they should be back is an hour and a half from now.”

Artemis: “Wow, that’s more than enough time.”

Cadence: "I know right, with all the supplies we have. This is going to knock Gallaxia’s socks off.”

Celestia: “Every pony, I know we’re excited for this, but let’s get started before they come back.”

Everyone said “ Roger that” before signing off.

===•••===
Restaurant row
Golden Circle
5:50 PM

After flying through the Canterlot skyline for 10 wonderful minutes, Gallaxia and Nebula arrived at the world’s famous Golden circle restaurant.

As its name applies, the restaurant is a large two-story circular building with gold decorations on the exterior walls.

After they made a smooth and safe landing, they entered the fancy establishment and walked towards the front desk.

“Hello, I’m here for a reservation for two. It under the name Nebula Faust.” He said to a red seapony mare right behind the counter.

“All right sir, just give me one second.”

She opened up a binder that had all of the reservations for that evening. After looking through it for 20 seconds, she found what she was looking for.

“I found your reservation. Even though you are 10 minutes early, I can take you to your table if you want.”

“We would like that option.” Nebula said.

“Of course, sir. She said that she grabbed two menus from the counter. “Follow me.”

The couple followed the receptionist up the stairs, and to their table, which was right next to the glass banister allowing them to see the beautiful and modern crystal chandelier and the floor below.

After the receptionist handed both alicorns their menus, she spoke.

“Your waiter will be here in a few minutes. I hope you both will have a nice time a great time here.”

“Thank you, Ms… i’m sorry what’s your name?” Gallaxia ask.

“Red coral, ma’am.”

“Thank you Ms coral.”

“You’re welcome, Miss Faust. And again, I hope you have a wonderful time here.”

After that, Red coral walked away.

“I can’t believe it. We’re finally in here. How did you get a reservation for this place?” Gallaxia ask.

“It was not easy but thanks to some persistence and some help, I was able to get the reservation.”

“In other words, you pulled some strings.”
She teased. “Did our fillies helped you out?”

“I’m not telling you.”

“Oh, come on you have to tell me.”

“Nope.”

“Fine, keep your secrets.”

Things went quiet between the two as they looked at their menus. Occasionally making small talk about what’s dish they should have.

After a few minutes, their waiter arrives.

He is a tall Kirin with a red mane and tail. And he has a black fur coat.

“Guten abend, my name is Brimstone, and I’ll be your waiter for tonight.” he said in a very thick kirish accent. “Have you two looked over the menu or do you need more time?”

“That’s not necessary, we’re ready.” Nebula said.

“Wonderful” Brimstone, said taking his notepad out. “What would you have sir?”

“I will have the Alfredo pasta.”

“All right, and for you, ma’am?”

“I will have the snow crab legs.”

“OK, anything else?”

“Oh yes, can we have a bottle of champagne?”

This made Gallaxia raise an eyebrow.

“Certainly, sir coming right up.”

After Brimstone walked away, Gallaxia decided to speak.

“I thought we was getting red wine tonight.”

“Yeah, but tonight is a very special occasion, and the reason why we’re here.”

“It was at that moment, when Gallaxia put two and together.

“Y-you…you didn’t.” The galactic goddess said, with her voice shaking with emotion.

Her husband smiled at her as a response.

After they received two wine glasses, and a bucket full of ice, champagne bottle in it. Nebula picked up the bottle. Poured both glasses halfway full.

“The reason why we’re here tonight. Is to celebrate the birth of the wonderful lady right in front of me.”

“Nebe, you shouldn’t have. I would’ve been fine with a nice dinner in the garden you know.”

“I know, but I felt like come in here was appropriate. Because you are the most important pony not only to me, but to Celestia and Luna, all the friends they made a long way, and this entire country. Honestly, you deserve the entire world.” He starts to get a little emotional himself. “You know I never regretted meeting you in Saint Petershoof or when you saved me from certain death by turning me into an alicorn. Because I could spend the rest of my life with you.”

Gallaxia at this point was just crying tears of joy.

Then she did something unexpected.

She lit her horn and cast a privacy bubble spell so no one can look, and no one can look out.

After that, she grabbed his collar and said.

“Kiss me now you sexy stallion!”

So he did just that.

They made out with each other for 2 to 3 minutes before separating.

“Thank you for all this.”
She said quietly.

“You’re welcome, star.” Nebula said has he wiped a tear from his wife’s cheek.

When the tender moment came to an end, they both fixed themselves up and sat down, like nothing had ever happened and Gallaxia ended the privacy bubble. Only to see Brimstone standing with two silver platters held up in his magic.

“How long were you standing there?” Gallaxia said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“About 10 seconds. Did I interrupt something?”

Nebula looked at his wife, then at the waiter and said.

“No, you didn’t interrupt anything.”

===•••===
8 PM
Canterlot castle.

Dinner at the Golden Circle was one of the best times the ancient alicorns has ever experienced.
It was almost as good as the food they got from the castle itself, especially the desert.

Before they left, they bought a bottle of red wine that was wrapped in a paper saying “happy birthday.”

Instead of flying straight towards the castle, they decided to take a slow leisurely walk back home.

Thankfully, the restaurant was only a few miles away from the castle. Only took them and a half an hour to get back.

When they enter the castle, it was quiet.

Way too quiet.

Are the only signs of life in the hallway was a few Galactic Marines, wearing their gray class A-uniforms standing where the royal guards should be.

Despite the presence of the Marines, Nebula could see that his wife is starting to get a little antsy.

“Honey, do you remember when I told you that going to the restaurant was your present?”

“Yeah.”

“That was a lie.”

Gallaxia looked at him confused.

“Actually, more of stretching the truth. It was your present it’s just not the only one.”

“What do you mean?”

“There is a surprise waiting for you in the ballroom.”

“OK, let’s go and see this other surprise then.”

As they walked through the quiet hallways, Gallaxia notice that the sun and moon flags, are now being accompanied by another flag, that have similar colors but has a golden four-pointed star in the middle. The same flag that was in place when Gallaxia was the Empress of Equestria. And every marine they passed. He or she did a quick salute.

Finally, they arrived at the ballroom door, and opened it.

It was completely dark.

Then all of a sudden, the lights turned on, revealing the entire ballroom filled with ponies

“SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!”

Everyone was there. Celestia and Luna, the Yukon triplets, the mane six, Fleur-de-lis and fancy pants, and many more familiar faces. Even the royal guard recruits were there.

“It looks like we broke mom.” Celestia said to Luna as she was looking at her mother's shock face.

“All of this is for me?” she said in disbelief.

“Of course, this is all for you. It’s not every day when some pony reaches 3,010.” Said Luna.

“So, this is what you all been planning?”

“It wasn’t easy, but we managed. Thanks to your nice evening out, we were able to set everything up.” Said Atlas. “And it was all thanks to the ringleader of this entire operation.”

“Let me guess it was Celestia?”

“Nope”

“Luna?”

“No”

“Artemis”

“I was the decorator, but not the leader.”

“Then, who was it?”

“It was all me.”

The last voice made Gallaxia’s heart skip a beat.

She turned around to see an unexpected face standing right behind her.

It was her mother, Lauren platinum Faust.

Before mother creation could say a single word Gallaxia hugged her tightly. Causing some of the party guests to say, “awwww.”

“All right, all right. I missed you too.” Lauren chuckled as she hugged Gallaxia back.

“I thought, I wouldn’t see you again until New Year.” Gallaxia said, ending the hug.

“You really think I was going to miss your birthday? Come on you know me better than that.”

“But what about Valhalla?”

“Please, that place can run itself for a little while. If not, the council is not doing their job.”

“How long are you staying for?” Gallaxia ask.

“Well, the wedding is on January 5-“

“You’re staying for two months?!” She said in shock.

“Yeah, why not the holiday seasons around the corner and it’s been a while since I’ve experienced that in Equestria. But before all that we’re all here to celebrate you, so how about we do that already?”

Hearing those words made the entire crowd cheer.

For the next few hours, everyone at the party had a blast they ate gourmet food from the Buffet, drink to their hearts content, they even had Sapphire shores and Songbird serenade, providing the entertainment.

There was even a five-gun salute when Gallaxia blew out her candles.

And when the party ended around 1:30 AM, everyone had a great time. Even though some of the guests were pretty wasted. Like Apollo for example.

For Gallaxia, favorite thing that happened that night was being surrounded by friends and family.