• Published 30th Aug 2022
  • 204 Views, 0 Comments

Have they finally found their way home. - Scootaboom1



Where did they go? What happens to them now?

  • ...
 0
 204

Ch 1

Sunny Starscout

It has been only a few days since my new friends moved into my new home with me.

Looking throughout the town my heart filled with pride seeing all the pegasi and unicorns visiting Maretime Bay.

I had no particular destination in mind but even so I decided to take a short cut through an alley way.

As I passed one of the branches in the path something caught my eye.

There was a pegasus filly nervously looking into the street.

She had a cotton candy colored coat and a cotton candy blue mane.

Was she scared of the earth ponies and unicorns?

If so, than that won't do at all!

Quitely trotting up behind I asked, "Is there anything I can help you with my little pony?"

Her head shot up and made a sound of surprise.

She looked back at me before getting a downcast look and said, "I guess they asked you to take me back?"

What did she mean by that?

I asked her what she was talking about and she seemed to become a little happier.

She took a quick look down both streets outside the alley way before looking back at me. Giving me a smile she asked if I could help her with something.

I was a little suspicious about her smile but I decided that the best way to find out was to agree.

When I did she gave me a massive smile and asked, "Can you help me find my parents?"

She got separated from her parents, is that it?

With a slightly concerned voice I asked when and where she last saw them.

With a slightly down cast look she gulped and began to tell me her story.

Her name was Cotton Candy.

When she was a foal the Zephyr Heights orphanage had taken her in after she was found alone in the area near the city.

No pony could figure out where she came from but it was not the first time something like that has happened.

So when the different ponies finally came together in friendship, she realized that she may have originally been from somewhere else.

So Cotton Candy came to Maretime Bay to look for her family. She hoped that after the different ponies became friends, she hoped that they would now love her.

After telling me all that I knew that I had to do something, but I was not sure how.

Then I saw one of the nurses from Maretime Bay General Hospital and had an idea.

I told Cotton Candy to follow me.

Luckily we managed to get one of the doctors from the maternity ward. A mare named Gentle Delivery.

I started by asking about Cotton Candy's theory.

When I did I asked if she could do something about confirming Cotton Candy's theory.

While Gentle Delivery could confirm that Cotton Candy was right, but she had not been the one to deliver her.

While they had thought of pegasi and unicorns as monsters they didn't have it in them to harm the foals.

Even if she had she still could not break patient confidentiality.

This caused Cotton Candy to frown with a downcast look.

Gentle seemed to notice and said that she would talk to her coworkers about asking the mothers of foals like her, and if her parents agreed Cotton Candy would be the first to know.

This improved Cotton Candy's mood, using the opportunity I suggested visiting the forest of the unicorns.

With a bitter sweet grin Cotton Candy said that my idea sounded good.

Before we left though Gentle Delivery suggested visiting her brother a stallion named Silent Delivery. Apparently Silent Delivery was in charge of taking the pegasi and unicorn foals to where they could be found. If Cotton Candy was from Maretime Bay than he would be the one to know.

After getting his address I put Cotton Candy on my back and made my way to the edge of town.

Knocking on an out of the way home I heard a muffled bang sound before a voice called out that they would be there in a second.

After a few muffled banging sounds the door opened to a stallion with a dark grey coat and light grey mane.

Silent Delivery looked between me and Cotton Candy before saying, "What can I do for you both?"

There was a tired look in his eyes but he was at least smiling.

I asked if he had recognized Cotton Candy as one of the foals he had taken to the area around Zephyr Hights.

He confirmed that she was.

This caused Cotton Candy to neigh in absolute excitement while trotting in place.

Taking the opportunity I asked why I never heard of all this.

Silent Delivery gave me a few quite chuckles and said, "If you or your father had ever learned about this practice while it was still in practice.

Well if either of you did than I would bet that you would have caused an uproar about it...

Which would have led to mass panic.

So pretty much every pony who was in the know, knew to never tell you or your father."

Well that was fair enough. I know for a fact that if I had found out about it before the three tribes came together in friendship...

Well I would have tried to take them all in myself.

Cotton Candy then asked Silent Delivery if he knew who her parents are.

Silent Delivery gave a gentle smile and said that her mother actually had to same idea, and was going to give him a call when she arrived in Zephyr Hights.

Cotton Candy squeed in delight.

Later on...

Cotton Candy was having a big hug with her mother Candy Floss.

When the call from Candy Floss had come in we learned that the ponies from the orphanage had been in an frenzy.

Fortunately the call to Silent Delivery had helped.

Candy Floss had been on her way to Zephyr Hights to see if she could find Cotton Candy...

And if possible be a family with her again.

They had chosen to live in Maretime Bay since it was be hard for Candy Floss to move to Zephyr Hights, and Cotton Candy wanted to return to her home time.

The reunion caused a wave of family reunions among ponies.

Though not all of them were reunited happily...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment