• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 2,178 Views, 591 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale - BronySonicFan



Living in Maretime Bay, our Pony BESTIES are having a ton of fun together! And with so many Mobians in the crew: Adventures, wacky situations and tons of more fun are guaranteed!

  • ...
14
 591
 2,178

PreviousChapters Next
31. Haunted House

In front of Dahlia's house, Izzy, who’s hood looked like Hitch’s, knocked on the door as it opened to and Dahlia herself smiled at the Mane 5 and Team Sonic.

"Trick or Treat!" they all said, with Sparky being held by Pipp, as the group were all wearing costumes to start their Trick or Treats in Nightmare Night, as they hold up their bags and Dahlia places some treats in it. "Thank you!" they all said to her.


Later, the group was in front of Mane Melody as Jazz, who was still wearing her mixed up costume, and Rocky, who just wore a skeleton mask, opened the door and smiled at them.

"Trick or Treat!" they called again, as Jazz and Rocky gave them the treats and putted them in the bag. "Thank you!" they all thanked to the two ponies.


Later, "Trick or Treat!" the group called out in another building, as the building owners gave them the treats. "Thank you!" they said, once they had the treats in their bags.


And later again, the group knocked on another door and Posey opened it holding some treats.

"Trick or treat!" they called out by surprising her from beside the door, but that scared Posey, and she screamed, tossing the treats in the air and closing the door in a startle, as some dropped to the floor and one bumped into Pipp's head.

"Hey!" Zipp called out in annoyance.

"No cool!" Tails cried out with a frown.

"Huh?" Hitch said in confusion as he raised an eyebrow while Sparky glared at the door.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Knuckles said, facepalming in annoyance.

"Ugh" Sunny groaned in frustration.

"Why am I not surprised?" Sonic said with a bored expression.

"Rude!" Pipp called out in annoyance.

"Was it something we said?" Izzy asked confused.

And then, Sparky’s stomach started to rumble, which worried Hitch since he knew what was coming. "No, no, no, not here, Sparky! Buddy, we're right here!" he cried, rising the baby dragon and knowing that this was the last place Sparky’s dragon fire should be. Sparky then blowed one of his fires on Posey’s flowers, turning them into spaghetti, while the others watched in horror. "Well, time to go!" Hitch said quickly, as the group sins Izzy nodded their heads in agreement and left.

Posey opened her door and then gasped in horror. "My flowers are... spaghetti?!" she questioned while holding one of the flowers-turned-spaghetti in her hooves. "SPARKY!" she yelled out in rage. "Everypony knows that pasta gives me—" she tried to explain, but then she heard slurping and turned to see Izzy still here, slurping on one of the spaghetti.

"That little dragon sure does make a tasty noodle!" Izzy said with a smile, grabbing another one and slurping it.

Posey glared at her, and Izzy saw Posey in front of her as the earth pony growled and pointed a hoof at her, really angry as her head turned red, which made Izzy nervous.

"I should... go" Izzy said nervously, finishing up the spaghetti and running off.

"UGH!" Posey yelled out in rage.


Later on, the group stopped by at Sunny's smoothie stand for a break from their trick or treat walk.

Pipp placed her smoothie cup down and groaned. "Not even a strawberry ripple smoothie can cheer me up tonight. All I want is some actual Nightmare Night spoooookiness" she said in excitement, while the others slurped their smoothies.

"Pipp, the night is young" Sunny assured, stacking some apples in the stand. "Who knows what kind of spookiness might be just around the corner?" she added with a smile.

"Ugh, please" Pipp said. "Earth ponies wouldn't know spookiness if—" she was cut off when Izzy popped up behind her.

"Boo!" Izzy cried out to Pipp as she growled at her, but Pipp shook her head at Izzy, not finding it spooky one bit as Izzy dropped the act and walked backwards with a down expression.

"As I was saying, earth ponies and... unicorns…" Pipp continued before giving a look to Izzy, who popped up again to try and scare her again but failed, as Izzy sheepishly walked backwards again. "… have a lot to learn about creating spook-tacular vibes" she pointed out with a confident smirk.

"Hmm... 'spook-tacular vibes', huh?" Sonic muttered with a grin, and then dragged Tails aside to whisper something at his ear, while Tails heard Sonic's idea, then smirked as well.

"Oh, I'm totally in!" Tails stated.

"Great, because we're going to give the lady here exactly what she wants" Sonic stated, as he looked at Pipp with a grin.

"I mean, first you need an abandoned house with, like, super creaky floorboards, and it's gotta have all the cobwebs. And it has to be, like, so dark…" she listed, as her friends got excited at Pipp’s suggestion for something spooky, except for Sonic and Tails, who sneakily got away from the others and then boosted to the Brighthouse.

But as Pipp kept talking, Misty spied on them in an alley. Suddenly, her amulet clicked open and Opaline appeared, smiling at who she was seeing among the group.

"Ooh. Those silly ponies have the dragon with them" Opaline said as she saw Sparky in Hitch's hoof, drinking a smoothie before he belched some out with a cute smile, then Opaline turned to Misty. "Now get him for me, Misty. He has the dragon fire that I need" she stated with an evil smirk. "And Misty?" called out as Misty gulped nervously. "Don't let me down. Or else!" she warned with a glare before the amulet closed as Misty turned to the group.

"...Ooh, and the music is key!" Pipp said excitedly, still going on with her idea. "Something like…" she then made a haunted vocalize as her friends smile in response.

Misty smiled as well, having an idea to get Sparky as she disappeared in the alley.

Then Knuckles noticed that Sonic and Tails were very quiet this whole time, and when he looked around for them, realized they were gone. "What are those two up to now?" he muttered to himself.


Sometime later, the Mane 5 and Knuckles were walking down the streets of Maretime Bay, then Misty popped up from an alley, disguised as a ghost as she bumped into Pipp.

"Oh, excuse me! Sorry about that!" Misty said in a deep, gravelly voice as she picked up the posters she 'dropped'.

"Oh, don't worry about—" Pipp was saying as she picked up a poster, and then gasped in awe at what it say as she had sparkling eyes.

"See ya!” Misty said to them as she zipped off from them, leaving the group confused.

"A haunted house? Now this is what I'm talking about!" Pipp said excitedly as her friends saw this with a smile, and then Knuckles just rubbed his chin.

"Hmm... first, Sonic and Tails disappear, and now a haunted house poster drops..." Knuckles muttered to himself with a frown. "This is incredibly convenient" he pointed out to himself.

Misty was hiding from a side of the bridge, taking off her ghost costume and giving an evil look with a smirk as she laughs evilly.


Sometime later, the Mane 5 and Knuckles made it to the haunted house by following the address on the poster as thunder was shown behind it.

"Come on, ponies!" Pipp said excitedly with sparkling eyes as she turned to the others. "This is exactly what we need! So, so fun!" she said, while the rest looked scared, except for Izzy who was nodding her head excitedly with sparkling eyes, while Knuckles just looked bored since he had lived scary situations before, so this wasn't anything amazing for him.

Sparky giggled and responded as he ran up to the haunted house with the others behind him.

"Sparky, wait!" Hitch called out worryingly as Sparky and Pipp ran up to the haunted house. "Stay with Pipp! Ah!" he called out, but dropped his party glasses and picked them up. "It's gonna be so dark in there!" he said, scared and sweating.

"You're not afraid of the dark, are ya... sheriff?" Zipp asked teasingly to Hitch with a smirk.

"Who, me?" Hitch asked with a nervous smile. "Hah! Neigh way!" he said, as it turns out he is holding on to Knuckles in fright. "Just stay right by my side, Knux! G-Gotta protect the girls!" he frankly said.

"Character downgrade at its finest, ladies and gentlemen" Knuckles says to you, the readers, with a bored expression. "Man, I may be your deputy, but I'm not going to babysit you" he told Hitch with a frown, as he pulled his hoof from his neck and walked slowly to the haunted house.

Sunny and Zipp placed their hooves over their mouths as they laugh with a smile at Hitch, as they all raced off into the haunted house.

But once they were inside the haunted house, the doors closes and thunder appeared again, while two shadows appeared in front of the house, ready to gave the ponies the scare of their lives.


Inside the haunted house, Hitch looked around in fright in the dark.

"Sparky?! It's so dark! I can't see a thing!" Hitch cried out. "Sparky? Sparky? Where are—" he got cut off once Izzy turned on her phone for some lighting, but Hitch was in front of her face. "Aah!" he cried out as he hugged Sunny from the sudden scare.

"Again, this is character downgrade at its finest" Knuckles said with a bored expression.

"Pipp is right!" Izzy said with a smile. "This is fun!" she added, while her friends sins Knuckles smiled.

Izzy then moved her light into the ceiling as Pegamice hang from it like bats before flying at the group while squeaking. They yelped in startled from the sudden scare from the Pegamice, but Knuckles just rolled his eyes.

"This is gonna be a long night..." Knuckles muttered to himself with annoyance.


A little bit later, the Mane 5 were walking down the hallway, while the walls of paintings of ponies had their eyes glow in green and following the group as Pipp and Sparky lead them, not scared one bit as they find this fun.

Hitch and Izzy stopped once they saw the paintings looking at them and screamed in fright.

Then, Pipp started to laugh as she and Sparky went downstairs with Sunny and ZIpp behind her, and then two ghosts got on both sides of the two ponies as they screamed in fright while hugging each other.


Knuckles, on the other hand, stood on the main entrance after the rest decided to explore the house around, since he decide to wait for Sonic and Tails. "If the new of this place spreed quickly, they should be here soon" he theorized. "That is, of course, if they haven't come yet..." he said.

Suddenly a red light started to shine bright behind him, and he turned to face a doll of Tails floating in the air, with a red crystal on his head for some reason.

"Tails, you already did this on the Monster Party at Mane Melody, this is ridiculous" Knuckles said with a bored expression.

"Oh, there you are Knux!" Tails voice spoke, as Knuckles eyes widened in horror... because the voice spoke behind him.

He slowly turned his head to find Tails, still wearing his costume and smiling at him. "I've been looking your you and the others" Tails told him. "What? What's with the––" he tried to ask, but then saw the actual Tails Doll behind Knuckles and panicked.

"... You... made a big... mistake... by coming here..." Tails Doll spoke with a deeper Tails' voice, as his black eyes turned red, which made both Tails and Knuckles scream in pure fright as they ran away from the doll, who started to follow them.


In a secure room with all the screens for the cameras and the controls, it showed the Mane 5 going around in the haunted house as they all screamed in fright, except for Pipp and Sparky.

Opaline and Misty watched them as Opaline contacts through the amulet again. "Yes... That's it, little dragon" Opaline said with a smile. "Bring that dragon fire of yours this way!" she said to Sparky, but then her breath smelled over Misty.

"Ugh! Is that garlic breath?!" Misty asked Opaline, as she cringed from her stinky breath.

"Misty! Focus!" Opaline yelled out, but once she saw her own breath, she breathed her own hoof and smelled her own breath, then cringed in disgust as well. "Ugh. Oh, dear. That is potent" she admittedly said.

Misty waved her face to get the scent of bad breath out of her nose, then she accidentally flipped a switch.


In the hallway, the Mane 5 ran through as two skeletons appeared, grabbing Zipp and Hitch as the two ponies screamed in fright of the sudden grab.


Back in the control room, Misty sweated as she pressed a button.


Back at the hallway, the rest of the Mane 5 kept running as four ghosts appeared around Sunny and Izzy, making the two ponies scream in fright as they hugged each other.


Back in the control room, Opaline was not happy about this outcome and faced Misty with a glare.

"Get me that dragon, Misty!" Opaline demanded as she got close to Misty's face. "Or you can kiss a Cutie Mark goodbye!" she yelled out as her nose was touching Misty, who was scared at Opaline.


In a room, Pipp was livestreaming the whole thing on her phone as she is right in front of a cobwebs.

"Puh-lease. Look at these cobwebs. So last season" Pipp said to her followers with a smile. "Am I right, Sparky?" she asked to the baby dragon, but then saw that he wasn't here, which made Pipp worried. "Oh, no. Sparky? Sparky!" she cried out as she ran down to another hallway to find Sparky.

And then the rest of her friends ran up to the cobwebs, getting tangled in the process while Sunny, Zipp and Hitch groaned at being stuck in a sticky substance.

"Hey, everypony! Look at me! I'm stuck!" Izzy she called out with a smile.

Suddenly, they could heard screams coming from the other side of the hallway, and then Tails and Knuckles crashed against them, freeing them from the cobwebs but also startling them.

Sunny groaned a bit dizzy before turn to her friends. "Is everypony okay?" she asked the rest, who just groaned in response.

Once everyone stood up slowly, Tails looked on all directions in pure fear, while Knuckles stared at the path they passed through before crashing against the others.

"Uh, what's the matter with you–– Whoa!" Zipp tried to ask something, but then Tails sat on her back and hugged her neck as he shacked in fear. "T-Tails! W-What comes?!" she asked in surprise and shock, as her face blushed a lot.

"Let him be, Zipp" Knuckles told with a deeper voice than usual, as he grabbed his cowboy hat and put it on again since it fell when he crashed with the others. "I was wrong about this place. It's getting on my nerves" he said with both worry and... fear?

"Don't tell me you are scared, Knux" Hitch said on a mocking tone, while Sunny and Izzy giggled and Zipp felt a bit uncomfortable with Tails.

"I have a very good reason to" Knuckles replied with a frown.


In the control room, Opaline and Misty saw Sparky get into a room as Sparky giggled.

"Now, Misty, now!" Opaline called out as Misty gave a determined look and pressed the big red button, closing the door Sparky came from and trapping him in as he wandered around, while Opaline sighed in excitement. "After all these moons, dragon fire will finally be mine!" she said excited, while Misty watched with a smile, but then Opaline gave Misty a look. "What are you waiting for?! GET HIM!" she ordered.

Misty turned and ran to where Sparky was, but then a pile of robe got her by the hoof and she then rolled across the floor.

Opaline saw this and yelped as she got pulled along and she and Misty got tangled in the process. "Ugh! I have to do everything myself!" she yelled out as she tossed Misty away, but forgot that Misty had the amulet and got dragged along again.


In the room Sparky was trapped, Misty sneakily made her way and hid behind a crate, making sure Sparky doesn’t see her since he doesn’t like her.

Then, Sparky's stomach started to rumble as he groaned at the feeling.

Misty grew nervous at that. "That can't be good..." she said to herself.

And then Sparky farted as his dragon fire came out his rear end.

"Oh, no!" Misty cried out as she covered from Sparky's dragon fire, which hit the door as it burned a hole into it.

Sparky started to giggle and ran off the room cheerfully, while Misty's amulet pointed at Sparky and Misty ran out of her hiding spot to catch Sparky.

Misty started to pant and sweat, while Sparky giggled as he ran. "Don't worry, Opaline! I'll get him!" she said to the amulet.

Sparky kept giggling as he and Misty ran through a series of doors, going back-in-forth of each door, then Sparky shut a door and Misty hit it. Misty landed on all four hooves from the hit as a white rag over the door fell on top of her.

She slowly got up and shook her head, but then she turned to walk off, when she bumped into something. At first, she only saw a grey belly on a Prussian blue fur, but when she slowly moved her gaze upwards, she saw something that made her scream and ran away.


In another hallway, Pipp was running through to find Sparky as said dragon ran past her with giggles.

Pipp stopped once she realized who passed her. "Sparky! Wait! Slow down!" she called out as she chased after him.


In another part of the haunted house, Izzy was comforting Hitch as he is so worried for Sparky while placing a hoof on his shoulder, while Knuckles was on alert as he looked his surroundings.

"We'll never find my sweet little dragon baby!" Hitch cried out dramatically as Sparky appeared and sat on his hoof.

"Oh, hey, Sparky" Izzy greeted with a smile.

"Wait, what?" Hitch asked as he raised his glasses for a better look and saw Sparky in his hooves. "Oh, thank hoofness! Let's get out of here!" se called out to Izzy and Knuckles.

"Please! I'm seriously on my nerves here" Knuckles said with a begging tone.

"Going somewhere?" Tail's voice with a deep tone spoke, and Knuckles immediately panicked, as he, Hitch and Izzy turned around to see Tails Doll floating right behind them.

"T-T-Tails?!" Hitch asked with fright, as he covered Sparky's eyes so he didn't saw its red eyes.

"That's not Tails.... That's the actual Tails Doll!" Knuckles cried out.

"Leave... NOW!" Tails Doll spoke with anger, as his close mouth opened to reveal sharped teeth and his fingers came out as claws.

Knuckles, Hitch and Izzy screamed in pure fright, as they all started to run away while Tails Doll followed them.


In another part of the haunted house, Zipp - still with Tails hugging her - and Sunny were looking around for the others, when Pipp arrived with them.

"Did you ponies see––" Pipp tried to ask, but then she saw Tails scared as he hugged Zipp's neck. "Uh... what's the matter with him?" she asked, referring to Tails.

"It's hard to explain" Zipp said as she blushed slightly again.

"Anyways. Did you ponies see Sparky?!" Pipp decided to ask frankly.

"Uh, no" Zipp said a bit confused, while Sunny shook her head in no and Tails simply replied a low 'no'.

But then, they all suddenly heard a scream, as Misty - still with the white rag over her - passed by the mares and the fox, who finally lifted his head to see the 'ghost' running away as she screamed.

"Huh, weird" Sunny said with a confused look. "Usually, ponies are the ones that run away from them" she pointed out with a little smile.

And then, a giant gray hand with white fur on the wrist grabbed Tails and dragged him to the ceiling. "Whoa!" Zipp cried out, as she felt Tails hand getting out of her neck. She and the other looked up to find Tails absolutely scared, as the hand then dragged him to a dark alley in front of them.

"Tails!" both Zipp and Sunny cried out in fear, but Pipp just smiled with sparkling eyes.

"Isn't this fun?!" Pipp asked with excitement, thinking this was part of the act.

But then, the hand returned as the Prussian blue arm extended and almost grabbed Pipp.

"Pipp, watch out!" Zipp warned her, and Pipp managed to see the hand just in time to dodge it before it could grab her. The hand's claws nailed in the floor, and they made a chirp sound as the arms retracted back to the dar alley.

Then, a pair of green eyes opened in the alley and stared with rage at the three mares. Slowly, the figure walked on light to reveal himself as a Werehog, an actual werehog showing his sharped teeth to the mares, who looked at him in pure fright, even Pipp, not so sure if this was part of the act anymore.

And before any of the girls could say anything, the werehog roared at them with anger, as the mares creamed in fear and started to run away.

Pipp then brought out her phone and continued her livestream as she smiled forcefully at her viewers. "This is totally spook-tacular!" she called out a bit excited, but still scared.

She putted her phone away, and then the three mares bumped into Hitch, Izzy and Knuckles, and they all fell into the ground.

"Ugh..." Zipp groaned as she got up. "Guys! We have to get out of here!" she said in panic to the others.

"We know!" Hitch cried out.

And then, Tails Doll appeared behind Knuckles, Izzy and Hitch with a smile that showed his sharped teeth, while the werehog stomped his feet on the ground behind Zipp, Sunny and Pipp as he growled.

They all screamed in fear and quickly ran towards the exit of the haunted house. But before they could reach the door, the werehog extend his arms and closed the door with a bang, then he jumped over the group and landed in front of them. Tails Doll appeared at his side, and they both roared at the group, while they just screamed terrified for a good while and hugged each other with closed eyes.

But their screams stopped when they heard someone laughing. They opened their eyes slowly, and found the werehog laughing a lot, while Tails Doll stopped moving. And then, the werehog turned with a poof on Sonic, wearing his werehog costume, while the doll feel in the ground attached to some invisible wires, while Tails also appeared with a poof and started to laugh as well.

"W-What?!" Knuckles said in confusion. "Sonic? Tails?" he questioned.

The laughs of Sonic and Tails stopped as they looked at the group with smirks. "You should've seen your faces!" Sonic said with a playful smirk.

"Actually, they can!" Tails said with a smile, as he showed his phone with a picture of the others screaming in fear. "Oh, I'm totally uploading this!" he stated, as he quickly published the picture on his social media.

"I-I don't get it..." Sunny said confused. "D-Did you just made a prank on us?" she asked.

"Oh, heck if we did it!" Sonic said with a chuckle. "Little Pipp wanted a good scare, so we did that exactly" he explained with a smile.

"Since we had the costumes and resources to gave the werehog and Tails Doll actual life, we decided to do it" Tails added.

"But we didn't know how exactly, until we saw some posters of this place" Sonic kept going.

"And when we saw you going inside, we knew it was time for action!" Tails finished.

"Wait, so you two were the one's chasing us?" Hitch asked a bit confused still.

"Yup!" Sonic replied with a smirk. "All thanks to some of Tails gadgets!" he pointed out, as Tails snapped his fingers and made the doll of himself disappear.

"So, what do you think?" Tails questioned with a smile.

The other looked at each other in silence for a second, before burst out laughing at the outcome.

"You guys gave us a big scare tonight!" Zipp said with a smile.

"Yeah! We were totally terrified!" Sunny added, smiling as well.

"Oh boy, I totally needed this. A good chase always gives you a smile" Knuckles said with a side smile.

"Let's do it again!" Izzy cheered excited.

"Let's not" Hitch said with a nervous smile. He did enjoy it a bit, but he rather not go through that ever again.

"I love it!" Pipp cheered, as she side hugged both Sonic and Tails. "You guys totally got the message! This was totally spook-tacular!" she added.

"Glad you guy like it" Sonic said with a smile, as Pipp brake the hug. "Now, Tails, should we take this to the next level?" he asked with a grin.

"Oh, definitely!" Tails stated with the same grin. "Say guys, are you up to do some... tricks around town?" he asked to the others.

The rest looked at each other for a moment, before grinning back at Sonic and Tails, as they all went out of the haunted house with laughs, ready to make the same prank with the werehog and Tails Doll around town.

Misty made it to the front door, still wearing her ghost costume and gave a sad look at another failed attempt to catch Sparky. "Three tickets, please!" Misty heard a filly's voice, as she looked down and saw Seashell and her two friends beside her smiling. "Pipp said it was spook-tacular!" Seashell said while adding a spooky voice to it, having heard of the haunted house from Pipp's livestream.

Misty then widened her eyes at a ton of ponies waiting in line that went miles behind the fillies, having seen Pipp's livestream and wanting to see the haunted house as well.

Misty grew nervous and started to sweat from this outcome. "What have I done?" she asked herself with worry, feeling like she's gonna be busy the whole night.

THE END

PreviousChapters Next