• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 2,178 Views, 591 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale - BronySonicFan



Living in Maretime Bay, our Pony BESTIES are having a ton of fun together! And with so many Mobians in the crew: Adventures, wacky situations and tons of more fun are guaranteed!

  • ...
14
 591
 2,178

PreviousChapters Next
30. Nightmare Night Party

In Mane Melody, Pipp gives a determined smirk, wearing a royalty costume and looking at the crowd, wearing costumes as well.

"Who’s ready for a Nightmare Night fright-shion show!?" Pipp called out on the stage through her microphone. The crowd cheered in response, as they were ready for the show.

It was Nightmare Night in Equestria, the equivalent of Halloween for the ponies, where they could dress up and have treats or do scary tricks, so Pipp decided to build a party in Mane Melody since this is the first ever Nightmare Night of all three tribes together after generations.

"Let’s kick off with the Triplets of Terror!" Pipp announced as she pointed to her Pippsqueaks.

Peach Fizz, Seashell and Glory were all wearing the same blue dresses as they walked on stage with blank scary looks.

"Aw, adorable right?" Pipp asked the crowd, finding her Pippsqueaks adorable, while the crowd disagreed, finding their looks scary, just as it should be. Pipp smiled as she looked back at the stage with a smirk. "Princess Zephyrina is clear for takeoff!" she announced as the light shone on Zipp.

Zipp was wearing a red archer costume as she smirked and flew off, doing a twirl and a loop twice as she flew around Mane Melody, then did a front flip and landed back on the stage with a proud smile, as applauses are heard from the crowd.

Pipp looked at her paper card as she smiled. "Next it’s the random Rufunzo!" she announced, as Rufus came out of the stage next, while hopping around on a silly way.

Rufus' costume was just a silly clown costume, with make up, red nose, rainbow clown wig, clown bow tie, and clown boots to boot as he hopped around the stage while making squeaky noises and smiled. Then he hopped to the air, making a pose and landed on the stage while making squeaky noises as the crowd smiled at his performance.

"Here’s Hitch as…" Pipp announced, as Hitch walked into the crowd, wearing his disco costume he wore on Sunny’s party as he danced around and the crowd cheered. "... Hitch, but with a mustache!" Pipp finished as Hitch pointed to his fake mustache on his face, which made the crowd cheer him on. "Our next costume is... Ooh! Treasure hunter Knuckles!" Pipp announced with a smile.

And then, Knuckles entered the stage doing tricks with a noose, as he wore his cowboy hat, but also brown variants of his shoes, black gloves with metallic knuckles and a beige jacket. Knuckles then did a loop on air, as he putted the noose aside on a very professional way and posed with a smile in the stage, as the ponies cheered at him.


At the back stage, Sunny is looking at her compact mirror as she inspect herself in her costume.

Meanwhile, Sonic is having a struggle as he places the fake sharp teeth on his mouth in the right way. "Hurry up, Tails! After Sunny, it is our turn, and I still need to put the spikes on the shoes!" he told to Tails, who was dying the tip of Sonic's quills in white.

"I know, I know" Tails said a little annoyed, but with a smile. "I'm almost done, don't worry" he assured.

"Trading the Shine of the Sun for the Dark of the Moon…" Pipp's voice was heard.

"Looks like it is my turn..." Sunny said with a smile, closing the mirror and putting it aside.

"Good luck Sunny!" Tails told her, waving his hand.

"Go get them, girl!" Sonic told as well, rising his thumbs up.

"Thanks, guys!" Sunny said with a smile. "Good luck to you as well!" she told them, now heading towards the stage.

"And... there!" Tails announced, as he got down Sonic and the hedgehog looked at himself in the mirror.

"Now look at that, despite the size, I look exactly like I looked when I get the real transformation" Sonic said with a smile. "So, are you ready, lil' bro?" he asked to Tails.

"I'm ready! Ready to bring Tails Doll legend alive!" Tails stated with a smile, now putting on the full costume.

"Well, then... let the Night of the Werehog begin!" Sonic stated, now with a deep voice and a smile that showed his fake sharp teeth.


"... Sunny!" Pipp announced to the crowd outside the stage as blue mist appeared and so did a shadow figure, Sunny, as she spread her wings.

Sunny walked down the stage as the ponies are frightened by Sunny's costume, while she gave a scowl expression. "Mmm" she hummed, making a mean look and spreading her wings, making the crowd gasp, revealing that Sunny is wearing a Nightmare Moon costume, armor, black wings and horn with helmet to boot. "Hey everypony!" Sunny called out suddenly with a wave and a smile.

The crowd cheered at Sunny costume and the performance she did, almost looking so real when she acted like the actual Nightmare Moon.

"Now, two of our visitors from another dimension have brought old legends of their home to life!" Pipp announced on the microphone. "First, the adorable Tails has embraced a dark and spooky side as... Tails Doll!" she announced on a spooky tone.

The lights turned on to show Tails sitting like an actual doll, menacingly. He had small white tape pieces around his hands, tails, shoes, belly and head, as well as a white mask to cover his mouth and a headband with a red jewel in the middle. He then started to spin his tails to fly around the stage, but only moving his tails, since the rest of his body stood still like an actual doll. The crowd looked in fright at the performance, actually scared that Tails could be that scary.

At the end of the stage, Tails let himself fell like a doll on the ground, which startled th audience a bit. And then... "BOO!" Tails shouted, standing up quick enough to show widened fake red eyes and fake claws on his hands, which sacred the crowd a lot as they screamed. After successfully having scared the crowd, Tails took off his mask on the mouth and smiled at them. "Happy Nightmare Night, everyone!" he said on a cheerful tone, as the crowd cheered at him too, liking his performance as a scary doll of himself.

"Our second legend from another world, portrayed now by Sonic the Hedgehog: The Werehog!" Pipp announced with a smile on the mic. "I have no idea what is that, tho" she muttered to herself, away from the microphone.

Then, smoke came out of the backstage, and in the darkness, a pair of green eyes opened on a menacing way. Then, Sonic started to walk slowly on the stage: he died his fur on Prussian blue; the tip of his quills were color white, he wore gloves whit white fur on its wrists and grey big hands with sharp claws, his shoes had spikes over the white stripe, and he was growling as he showed his harp teeth.

As he growled, he walked in four legs like a wolf, looking with a scowl at the crowd, who once again looked in fright at Sonic's costume. Just to be clear: it is just a costume, but it looks very real. Even some colts and fillies started to shake in fear at the weird costume Sonic was wearing. And once he stopped in front of the the stage, he stared at the rest for a few seconds, until....

"OWOOOOO!" Sonic howled, as he then showed his teeth at the crowd with a growl, as they all screamed, until Sonic started to laugh it up with his usual smirk, still showing his sharp teeth. "Hope you enjoy the party, ya'll!" he said, as the crowd once again cheered at the performance. Sonic looked sideways at Pipp and winked at her before getting down from stage, which caused the pegasus to blush and laugh nervously.


At the back of the stage, Jazz was doing Sunny hoof... now hold on a second. Sunny's hoof? Strange, she's out there with the others... right?

"And… Done!" Jazz said with a smile after finishing the hooficure on Sunny's hoof.

"Thanks, Jazzle-Dazzle!" Izzy’s voice spoke, as Sunny's hoof waved, at her. Apparently, it was Izzy the whole time, with a costume on that involved Sunny somehow. "Bye!" Izzy waved as she went out to the stage and Jazz smiled.

Thank God! I thought I was going crazy for a second...


"Here comes Izzy!" Pipp announced, while Izzy came into view to the crowd with sparkling eyes as she waved her hoof at them at a fast pace.

Izzy's costume was... something. She was wearing makeup of different body parts of each of her friends: Sunny’s rainbow mane on the left, Knuckles red hair on her right, Sunny's hoof on the left, Hitch's hoof on the right, Zipp's hoof on her right hind leg, Pipp's hoof on her left hind leg, Tails' tails, Pipp's wings on her back and her hooficure on her hind legs were a resemble of Sonic's shoes.

"Ah!" The camera-pony said as he found Izzy’s costume amazing as the crowd cheered for Izzy.

"Oh-ho-ho, and she's brought all her best friends!" Pipp announced, while Izzy just smiled at the crowd. "And next to the stage, we have Mane Melody's very ooooown... Jazz!" she called out with a smile.


At the backstage, Jazz gasped in panic, since she doesn’t have a costume yet and tries to see which one is right for her, scrolled through the style-mirror that showed her with a purple mask on.

"Oh, no, no! Come on, Jazz! Pick one!" Jazz frankly said to herself in a panic, checking which one suits her the best while the mirror showed her wearing an eyepatch, then the next one wearing a winking helmet and wig.

Suddenly, Misty sneaked into the product room, wearing a half-peacock mask while wearing a hood as she checked to see if the coast is clear.

Jazz didn't noticed since she kept checking for what costume she should wear, while Misty hid behind a costume pile, checking to see the coast was clear again, then ran out of her hiding spot. "What do I do?! What do I— Whoa!" Jazz cried out as she didn’t saw Misty, who didn’t saw her either, as the two ponies bumped into each other and Jazz hit a rack of costumes while some fell on Misty as Jazz rolled away.


"Jazz has come as…" Pipp announced, turning to the stage as Jazz rolled down on it, wearing different pieces of each costume as the ponies gasped at the sight while Jazz felt dizzy from the rolling. "...whatever this is" Pipp said sheepishly, having no idea what just happened.

The ponies cheered at what they saw while Jazz smiled at them. "Awww!" she said as she took a bow at their kindness.

"Never saw something like that, but who am I to complain" Knuckles said with a smile.


Back in the product room, Misty got out of the pile of costumes as she looked at her amulet.

"Okay, Opaline. We're in" Misty said to the amulet now that nopony was around, while the amulet clicked open and some dark magic mist came out of it, forming into Opaline, who yawned tiredly at the long wait.

"Took you long enough" Opaline said to Misty, and then looked around as she saw some familiar decorations and gave a bored look. "Ugh, puh-lease! Nightmare Night is so—" she got cut off when a Pegasnail flew through her spiritual face, which startled her. "Was that a... flying snail?" she asked in shock, and then groaned. "Ugh! This place has really gone downhill. Ugh" she groaned, then looked at Misty. "Anyway, tell me the plan again, Misty" she ordered.

Misty smiled at Opaline as she pointed in the other direction. "First, I need to get—" she tried to explain, but was cut off when Opaline interrupted and got right into Misty’s face.

"Get these ponies to use their magic so we can figure out how it works and then take it from them!" Opaline ordered, then laughed evilly. Misty gave a forceful laugh, wanting to join in with Opaline, but Opaline stopped and looked at Misty with an amused look. "You really need to stop doing that. It throws me off" she stated before giving her a serious look. "Now, get. To. Work!" she demanded with an angry look, while the smoke sucked back into the amulet as it closed, with Misty giving a sad look.


At the main room of Mane Melody, Misty was sneaking around among the crowd as she smirked to herself.

“Oh, everypony looks great!” Pipp announced to her microphone while flying with a smile.

At a table, Team Sonic watched the whole party going with smiles.

"I can't believe the costumes actually worked!" Tails cheered. "I was scared that they would think it looked poor or something" he admitted.

"I guess this guys are easier to impress than we give them credit for" Knuckles pointed out.

"I'm just glad the party's going well so far" Sonic said with a smile. "Aaand I jinx us all..." he added with a bored expression now.

"Now, let's get the party started! Hit it!" Pipp announced, but didn’t hear anything yet as she turned to Jazz, who gave a smirk at her and blew her hoof, then played the music, with wolf howls in the sound added as Jazz bopped her head to the music.

Pipp then got between two ponies as she began to sing with a smirk.

Pipp:
There somethin' kinda creepy
Happenin' tonight

Jazz:
So call your favorite ghoulies
And get your costume right

Rocky:
They may look freaky
But I promise they won't bite

As Jazz sang, Rufus tried to catch an apple, that is tied to a rope, in the apple bucket, but kept failing as the apple kept moving, because Misty is the one moving the rope with her hoof as she smiles evilly with an evil chuckle.

Pipp:
And they say the place is haunted
But the dancing's a delight

Pipp sang with a smirk as the ponies around were laughing and dancing to the music.

Pipp, Jazz, and Rocky:
It may look scary
But don't be afraid

The 'Triples of Terror' were taking a drink from a halloween fountain, with their expression from the stage still there. Misty walked to the fountain after them and turned the dial of the fountain to red.

'Cause nothing's what it seems
At a monster partay

Pipp sang as she flew up while singing to the crowd, Misty gave a sinister chuckle at her actions as she gave an innocent whistle as she walked off, leaving the fountain to overflow.

Pipp, Jazz, and Rocky:
It may look spooky
But don't have a fright
'Cause at this monster party
We'll rock all night

As Pipp sang, she stopped a moment when she saw Rufus still trying to get the apple, but kept failing as he cried a bit.

Misty kept walking as she muttered to herself. "I am just being normal. Normal! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo-hoo!" she cheered as she began to dance, not able to resist to dance to the music as she danced around and kicked her hind hooves to the party.

Misty danced backwards, and then her flank hit Izzy, with Zipp and Tails next to her as Misty stopped dancing and turned around to see the three friends smiling at her. "Wow! Great mask, Misty" Izzy complimented, with Zipp nodding in agreement.

"Yeah! Did you make it yourself?" Tails asked curiously.

"What, this old thing?" Misty asked with a smile, but before she could go any further, her amulet started to glow and dragged her away from them. "Whoa-oa-oa! I love this song!" she protested to the amulet, while the ponies in the crowd saw this confused.

Izzy, Zipp and Tails gave Misty a strange look and looked at each other. "That pony’s sparkle is all mixed up" Izzy said, giving a suspicious look to Misty.

"And that amulet seemed strange..." Tails said with a raised eyebrow, rubbing his chin.

"Yeah" Zipp agreed with the two, giving a suspicious look as well. "Something's very suspicious about her— Whoa!" Zipp cried out as the fountain drink began to flow to them, while the ponies in the party backed up from the overflow drink.

Pipp, Jazz, and Rocky:
It may look scary
But don't be afraid
'Cause nothing's what it seems
At a monster partay
It may look spooky
But don't have a fright—

Misty then kicked a pumpkin, messed up the decorations, and ripped off some stickers around Mane Melody. Rufus finally managed to grab the apple, but then Misty yanked the rope tied to it, causing Rufus to fall into the apple bucket, which wet the ponies around it and Rufus emerged with an irritated look an his clown makeup undone.

Misty pulled a plug that turned off all power in Mane Melody, while the music stopped. The ponies started to murmuring to themselves, wanting to know what has happened as Misty gives a sinister chuckle.

"Everypony, stay calm!" Pipp announced through the microphone on stage to get everypony to calm down. "We can fix this!" she assured them.

"Yeah, you definitely jinxed us, Hedgehog" Knuckles said, as he looked around a bit confused.

"Be glad my claws aren't real, Knucklehead" Sonic told him with a frown, as he showed his fake teeth, and Knuckles did got a bit scared, while they both got on stage to stay away from the overflow.

Behind the stage, Misty took out the amulet. "Well?" she asked Opaline about all this through the amulet as the amulet clicked opened and Opaline’s spiritual figure appeared again as she looked around at what Misty had done.

"No one loves ruining a party as much as I do, Misty" Opaline said to Misty as she smiled. "But I'm here to see them use their magic, remember?" she reminded her with a frown.

"Wait for it…" Misty said with a smirk.

At the apple bucket, Rufus ducked his head many times to grab an apple, but when he finally caught it with his teeth, his hooves touched the bottom of the buck, accidentally activating his earth pony magic. And then, a giant plant grew out of the bucket, with Rufus at the top of it.

Opaline gasped with a smile at this outcome, while the ponies were murmuring to themselves as the bubbles of the fountain began to overflow and the Pegasi flew out of range.

"Oh, no!" Zipp cried out, seeing the decorations began to overflow. "Pipp's decorations!" she cried out.

"Don't worry, Zipp!" Izzy called out with a determined smile on the stage walk, with Sunny, Hitch and Team Sonic behind her, as she used her magic to levitate the decorations off the stand, but she accidentally hit the Pegasi in the process.

"Ah!" Zipp cried out while dodging one of them. "Izzy, watch out!" she pointed out.

A pumpkin then fell into the fountain bubbles, and Izzy covered her face when it made a splash in the process. Knuckles then pulled out his noose and used it to grab some of the decorations and pulled them back.

"Tails, hold me up!" Sonic told to the fox, as he jumped to stood on his hands and Tails grabbed him from his feet. He then carried Sonic around as the hedgehog grabbed as many decorations as he could to put them on safety.

Opaline laughed at this outcome. "I've seen all I need to see. Look at this chaos" she said to Misty with a smile. "Once I have that dragon fire, none of these ponies could ever challenge me!" she stated with confidence. "And Misty?" she called out, as Misty gave a smile with sparkling eyes. "Don't dawdle on your way home this time" she said with a bored expression as the amulet closed, leaving Misty sad since Opaline didn't thanked her for her hard work.

"Left a bit…" Zipp's voice spoke, and Misty turned to see Zipp telling Izzy where to put the decorations while Izzy strained herself as she used her magic. "All right! Now, Izzy!" Zipp told her with a smile, as the unicorn placed the decorations in the right place.

Then, the pegasi and Tails were laughing as they used their wings and tails to create a dust a wind, clearing out the overflow bubbles and clearing out of Mane Melody, while the ponies gasped at the clean sight.

"Whoa!" Misty called out in awe with sparkling eyes.

And then, Rufus finally chomped on his long deserved apple as he ate it and climbed back down. The 'Triples of Terror' gasped in amazement at Rufus as they giggled. But then Rufus sneakily came behind them and honked his red nose horn, causing the fillies to scream in fright from the sudden noise, turning and gasping startled when they saw Rufus behind them, then giggled at his sudden scare as Rufus took a bow.

Then, Pipp walked towards Jazz, who was next to the music player as she plugged it back in. "Jazz, you know what to do" Pipp said to Jazz with a smirk.

Jazz smirked back and pressed the play button as the music continued, while Pipp began to sing again.

Pipp, Jazz, and Rocky:
Bah-dah-dah-dah-dah
'Cause at this monster party
We'll rock all night
Bah-dah-dah-dah-dah

The ponies in Mane Melody then began to dance to the music again, as Hitch and Sunny danced close to each other, while Tails and Zipp did the same.

Misty looked around at this, then Izzy dragged her back to the party as the two unicorns danced close to each other, while ponies around started to laugh with one another at the party.

THE END

PreviousChapters Next