• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 2,177 Views, 591 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale - BronySonicFan



Living in Maretime Bay, our Pony BESTIES are having a ton of fun together! And with so many Mobians in the crew: Adventures, wacky situations and tons of more fun are guaranteed!

  • ...
14
 591
 2,177

PreviousChapters Next
65. Who Framed Sonic The Hedgehog?

It was nighttime in Maretime Bay, when suddenly a figure boosted through the sky.

This same figure moved way too fast for the eye to even notice it. In fact, this figure moved across Maretime Bay and caused a lot of chaos: It entered Mane Melody and left the place like a disaster by using Pipp's merch to paint in the walls and windows of the salon.

Then, the figure boosted to Posey's garden and destroyed it. Now, they moved behind the Sheriff Station and painted a graffiti in the walls that had Hitch's face with devil horns and sharp teeth, as well as Sparky at the side with his tongue out and eyes turned into an X.

Now, the figure went and placed old anti-unicorn and pegasi posters across all the building in Maretime Bay. And finally, they went to Electronic Tails' ceiling and painted over the Tornado IV, also leaving a mark of claws over it.

Satisfied with the result, the figure boosted away, not noticing that they dropped a small torn that had Eggman's logo on it.


The next morning, the Mane 6 sins Hitch and Team Sonic were having breakfast.

However, as they enjoyed themselves, the doors bursted open, and Hitch entered with a panicked expression. "GUYS! IS A DISASTER! AN UTTER, UTTER DISASTER!" He exclaimed, as he grabbed Knuckles and shook him violently.

"Whoa, there, Sheriff!" Sonic said, as he pushed Hitch away from Knuckles. "What's the matter? Why are you so urged?"

"Yeah, I've never seen you this panicked before," Sunny pointed out.

"Because I just saw something that makes me wanna scream so loudly!" Hitch said with wide and panicked eyes. "Come see it for yourselves!"

After saying that, he simply ran away from the Brighthouse, leaving everyone else confused.

"Eh, better get this over with before our breakfast gets cold," Knuckles said with a bored expression, as he boosted towards Maretime Bay.

"Ugh! This better be worth our time..." Pipp deadpanned, as she and everyone else left the Brighthouse to head towards Maretime Bay and see what is Hitch panicking about.


Yeah, well, it was worth their time.

The whole group was completely shocked at the sight, since they all had their jaws dropped and their eyes where wide, because they saw that Maretime Bay was made a disaster: Beauty products spread around, chomped flowers everywhere, graffiti in thousands of walls...

This was like what Sneaksy did one time, but instead of being a good-intended cause, it was clear that was meant to make mad everyone in Maretime Bay... and it did.

All the ponies across town where grossed out at the state their beautiful town was right now, and even Izzy saw all of this as a direct attack to everything she loved, because this was not art: It was vandalism, which meant that someone wants to see Maretime Bay in this state.

"What in the name of Chaos happened here?!" Sonic asked confused.

"I-I don't know!" Hitch exclaimed with panic. "I just woke up to make my usual rounds, and then I found the town like this!"

"This is... This is horrible..." Sunny said with concern, looking at her home all messed up.

Soon, Omega passed by with a vacuum cleaner attached to his back, as he cleaned up the ground and approached the group, cleaning the zone of the ground that they were standing over.

"This had to happen last night, no doubt... But who could have done it?" Zipp questioned with concern, also rubbing her chin.

"It couldn't had been Sneaksy," Pipp pointed out out. "At least what she did added some beauty to the bay, even though it made Mom take away your wall..." She added with a sheepish smile while looking at Hitch.

"I'm aware Sneaksy didn't do any of this!" Hitch confessed. "Like you said, she did what she did out of love for art! It was still illegal, and I'm still mad for my wall, but I know for sure that we're in front of someone else... Someone who doesn't appreciates art."

"So this is a new mystery, huh?" Tails muttered with a smirk, as he looked at Zipp on his side.

After hearing this, Zipp's eyes widened, before she smirked and putted her Z-Googles on. "Oh, yeah! Detective time!" She cheered, making a loop in the air and then flying away, while Tails decided to follow her around.

"While the lovebirds are investigating, I say we should all give a hand on cleaning this place..." Sonic, said, taking out a green hat with a mop and broom symbol and putting it over, before boosting away, grab a brush, and start to clean up the ground.

"I agree! I mean, it's gonna take a while, and we are not compromising the crime scene that much, are we?" Sunny pointed out with a smile.

The rest of the group nodded with smiles in agreement, except for Knuckles.

"But... But our breakfast!" Knuckles said with wide eyes, but he got shut up when Amy placed a hat like Sonic's over his head.

"We have things to do, Knucklehead..." Amy said with a bored expression, while Knuckles deadpanned at her.


In the skies, Zipp and Tails were flying side to side with their advanced googles.

They both scanned the whole bay to get a better picture on how bad the situation was, and it was definitely a really worrying one, because everything in the town was messed up by the mysterious bandit.

"Geez... Whoever did all of this has something against Maretime Bay..." Zipp said with concern, removing her Z-Googles.

"You're telling me..." Tails said with concern, as he rubbed his chin. "Something smells fishy, though... I mean, considering how big this disaster is, wouldn't our mysterious bandit have lasted the whole night and part of our day doing what they did?"

Zipp though on his words for a moment, and she had to admit that he had a good point. "You might be into something, babe... Let's go slowly, though. First, we gotta check for clues down there!"

Tails nodded after hearing this, and so, they both boosted towards the ground again. There, they started to look after all kinds of clues: They checked the trials of beauty products used on the ground, at least after hearing Pipp screaming in panic because of all her products gone.


Then, they checked all the graffitis, and for some reason, they could already tell that something was off with them, because every graffiti had a Mane 6 or a member from Team Sonic and/or Team Dark... except for Sonic.

"Okay... That's weird..." Tails muttered, and Zipp nodded in agreement.


After that, they went over to Electronic Tails' ceiling, where Tails had to resist the urge of screaming in panic and horror at the sight of the Tornado IV all messed up.

However, as Tails tried not to scream, Zipp noticed that the plane had a big claws mark, which already made clear that whoever did all of this had claws, so that left everypony out... But that's the thing. Every pony isn't a suspect anymore.

"This might be a crucial clue, Tails..." Zipp said, and even though looking at his plane with a claw mark was still making him paranoid, he had to admit that it could be an important clue, so he took a picture of the claws mark.

Suddenly, though, their phones buzzed off, so they looked at each other confused, before taking out their phones and see a message from Hitch in the group chat, asking everyone to go to the Sheriff Station as soon as possible.

"Ugh... This better be good, Hitch..." Zipp muttered with a slight frown.

"Hey, maybe he found a clue!" Tails cheered her up, and Zipp smirked at him.

So, the two of them decided to leave and go to the Sheriff Station, not noticing that they left the torn with Eggman's logo behind.


Once everyone arrived to the Sheriff Station, the all gathered around Knuckles.

"I was checking the security cameras across the town to see if they caught anything regardless or mysterious bandit..." Knuckles explained. "This is what I found..."

Soon, the echidna played the recordings from last night, and each camera seemed to be fine at first... But then, one second passes on each camera and everything's made a mess, like if it just popped up out of nowhere.

"What?!" Zipp said with wide eyes.

"One second is all fine, and then it's messed up?" Pipp questioned. "That doesn't makes any sense..."

"Oh, but that's not all what I found..." Knuckles replied with a frown.

Then, he replayed the video, but this time in the maximum slow motion capacity the security cameras allowed... And the content shocked everyone: Instead of just seconds passing between the normal picture and the disaster, now there was a blue blur passing in front of the normal video, moving to the disaster that it made.

Of course, everyone gasped in horror after seeing this, except for Sonic, who had wide and open eyes after seeing that video, while everyone suddenly turned to him, with Knuckles frowning and raising an eyebrow.

"Anything you wanna share with the class, Hedgehog?" The echidna asked in anger.

"Hey, come on now! Don't look at me! I didn't did anything!" Sonic said with raised hands. "I spent the whole night sleeping in my bed!"

"Uh... Don't you constantly say that, uh, that you're the fastest thing alive?" Sunny pointed out with a sheepish smile, also sweating nervously.

"Yes, and yet I never had a reason to show it off unless it's necessary?" Sonic replied with a bored expression. "Besides, I'm constantly saying that I love this place! Why would I suddenly change my mind and make all of this?!"

"Didn't you said something about having dark thoughts sometimes?" Misty pointed out with concern.

"Is one thing to think, I would never do it!" Sonic defended himself.

"Look, Sonic... Just tell us you alibi. Maybe this is just a big misunderstood," Hitch pointed out with a smile.

"Like I said, I slept the whole night in my bed on the Crystal Brighthouse!" Sonic said. "Well, I did went to the bathroom at some point, though..."

However, after he said that, everyone else looked at him with concern, and Pipp even covered her mouth with her hooves, as she started to tear up.

"What?" Sonic asked confused, but then his eyes widened when he realized what he said, and so, he deadpanned. "Ah crap..."


Still in the exact same position, Sonic's background changed to the cell in the Station.

Then, Hitch closed the cell with the bars and looked concerned at Sonic. "Sorry, Sonic, but I'm afraid I have to arrest you until we have solid proves that you're innocent."

Sonic let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes with a hand. "Eh, it's fine, Sheriff... I guess this is what happens when you spent all the time saying 'Gotta Go Fast!' and then expect to just move on that easily..."

"B-But this must be a mistake!" Amy said. "Sonic would seriously never do any of this!"

"Well, even if it is a mistake, until proven otherwise, I must follow the protocols," Hitch explained with concern. "Sonic is a prime suspect, so he has to stay on the cell until someone can prove his innocence."

"But Hitch... Can't you make an exception?" Sunny asked with a sad expression, low ears and puppy eyes.

"Don't even try it, Sunny," Hitch said with a bored expression, moving Sunny's face away. "The law is the law, and no one is above the law. Not even my friends."

"You guys are worrying too much for me," Sonic said with a smirk. "I'll be fine! Besides, this isn't the first time I'm framed for something I didn't made, remember? If you don't trust my word, ask Shadow!"

"Shadow?" Zipp questioned. "What would Shadow had to do with any of this?"

However, Tails' eyes widened after he realized what Sonic meant. "Shadow framed Sonic and he was blamed..."

"What?!" Sunny screamed with a slight frown. "What are you baffling about?!"

"When we first met Shadow, the government confused him with Sonic!" Tails explained with a frown. "Shadow always got away while Sonic was encaged in a cell!"

"I don't think Shadow has anything to do, though..." Sonic said.

"Oh, thank hoofness..." Sunny said with a relieved sigh.

"Why not?" Pipp asked.

"Shadow is the Black Blur, guys. I'm the Blue Blur!" Sonic pointed out. "Whoever's trying to frame me, they know this, because what we see in that video is––"

"A Blue Blur!" Zipp said with wide eyes, and then gasped. "So our culprit has claws, and can move as fast as Sonic, leaving behind a blue trial as well..." she listed out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Knuckles interrupted. "How do you know that the culprit has claws?"

"While searching for clues, we found this on the Tornado IV," Tails replied, showing Knuckles the picture of the claws mark.

"The rest of the plane had graffitis over it, meaning that whoever's behind this also vandalized the plane..." Zipp pointed out with concern.

"Hmm... Sonic doesn't has claws..." Knuckles pointed out. "It might be a clue that proves your innocence, Hedgehog."

"But I know for a fact that it isn't enough to prove it," Sonic deadpanned.

"Well... It isn't enough to prove Sonic's innocence..." Zipp confessed. "But it is enough to narrow down the culprit!"

"Are you thinking it is who I think it is?" Tails said with a mocking smirk.

"Oh, you know it!" Zipp said with a mocking smirk, nuzzling her face on his neck. "But to prove our theory, we're gonna need everypony's help!" She declared, and their friends cheered in agreement. "Uh, except you, Sonic. You have to stay in the cell for now..."

"Eh, it's fine," Sonic assured with a smile. "I'm not gonna be relevant until the next 2 episodes, anyways."

"Alright, everypony!" Zipp declared confidently. "Here's the plan: First, we need someone to watch over Sonic the whole night."

"I can do it!" Knuckles stated with a smirk. "I've guarded over the Master Emerald for years! I'm made for this stuff!" He assured, punching his fists together.

"While you watch over Sonic, our culprit might come back and make chaos across Maretime Bay again..." Tails pointed out. "We'll let them do it again!"

"What?!" Sunny exclaimed in panic. "Tails, are you nuts?! We can't let them mess up our home again!"

"Trust me! We need this to happen again!" Tails stated. "Because if we're not calculating bad, then our mysterious bandit might go to wither Zephyr Heights and Bridlewood to cause some chaos as well!"

"If he does so, with Sonic being in the cell the whole night, and with Knuckles guarding over him..." Zipp continued.

"Sonic would had a trusty alibi! And he'll be proven innocent!" Pipp said happily with sparkling eyes.

"Well, that plan sounds great and all, but aren't you guys forgetting that we still need to capture the culprit?" Sonic pointed out from the cell with a bored expression.

"One step at a time, Sonic!" Tails said with a confident smirk. "First, let's see if our culprit does show up and makes a disaster to frame Sonic even more!"

"Okay, but can we at least go and clean the Bay now?" Rouge voice's asked suddenly, and so, everyone turned to see Team Dark on the entrance, standing there with cleaning materials, clothes and hats.

"I don't know what Sonic did this time that made him end on that cell, but it wasn't me," Shadow said with a deadpan.

"Yeah, we already figured that out" Knuckles replied with a bored expression.


At night, after everypony spent the whole day cleaning Maretime Bay, they all went to bed.

Inside the Sheriff Station, Knuckles was watching over Sonic's cage with his eyes wide open. Since he was used to spent nights awake by guarding the Master Emerald, he was perfect for the job of watching over Sonic's cage as he slept peacefully on it, probably because he's at peace since he's innocent.

Suddenly, weird sounds were heard from outside, and even though Knuckles wanted to go and check, he had to stick to the plan and watch after Sonic so the alibi could be valid.


The next day, everypony woke up and witnessed Maretime Bay made a mess again.

This time around, it was broadcasted in the news, and everyone in the Crystal Brighthouse sins Sonic and Knuckles were watching Skye and Dazzle spreading the news across Equestria.

"This just in!" Dazzle said with a worried look. "This morning, Maretime Bay has started the day with a chaotic and massive chaos of vandalism across the town!"

"But not only that: Zephyr Heights has suffered the same treatment!" Skye added with a slight frown. "There's drawings making fun of Princesses Zipp and Pipp all around the city, as well as drawings from Queen Haven!"

Everyone watching this in the Brighthouse had panicked looks at the news. "This is getting bad!" Sunny said with concern. "Whoever's framing Sonic is going too far! They must really hate him!"

"But why my Blue Star of all the ponies?!" Pipp said with sadness, as she started to tear up.

"We have an official declare from Queen haven regarding our mysterious culprit!" Dazzle stated.

Soon, the image on the TV switched to show Queen Haven over a stand with many microphones, as she was frowning in anger at the cameras recording the whole thing.

"We still have to find whoever is behind this atrocious attacks against our city, against myself, and against my precious daughters!" Haven stated with a frown. "But once we do so, they'll be brought to justice and will face with my worse. Punishment. EVER!"

That statement made both Amy and Pipp faint, with Rouge catching Amy and Izzy catching Pipp, while they made some wind to the poor girls to make them feel as better as they could.

"This is worse than bad at this point..." Tails muttered with concern and an anxious look.

Suddenly, Knuckles boosted inside the Brighthouse, holding Sonic with a pair of handcuffs.

"GUYS, I HAVE GREAT NEWS!" Knuckles exclaimed with a creepy smile and wide eyes, while his quills were a mess.

"He didn't slept all night, hence why he looks... like this..." Sonic explained with a bored expression.

"And thanks to MY lack of sleep, I can proudly say it!" Knuckles said with a twitchy eye, before literally ripping apart the handcuffs from Sonic, leaving him free. "He slept the entire night while the culprit made a mess in Maretime Bay! HE'S INNOCENT!"

After that, he collapsed in the floor and fell asleep, even snoring loudly, while everyone else but Izzy deadpanned at him.

"Aww, he had a rough night!" Izzy said with sparkling eyes and a cute smile, levitating the echidna and kissing him on his cheek for good night, before resting him over a couch in the living room, even placing a blanket over him.

"Yeah..." Sonic said, before literally taking out some handcuffs from his quills and put them over his hands again. "Even if I have an alibi now, I'm aware you guys still need to investigate more. You can always check the camera of the Station, anyways."

"We would like to, but we don't have time!" Zipp stated. "We have to get to Zephyr Heights and check for the clues we know we're gonna find before Mom even suspects that Sonic might have something to do with this!"

"Right! We need that evidence!" Tails agreed, before taking out a Warp Ring and launch it.

The Warp Ring extended and opened a portal to Zephyr Heights, with the couple traversing it and quickly flying all across the city, taking pictures like maniacs in order to get the evidence they need.

"Wow... And I thought I was fast when desperate..." Sonic said with a raised eyebrow at the scene.

"I'll argue you can be worse sometimes..." Shadow mocked up, and Sonic rolled his eyes annoyed.

Just then, Zipp and Tails came back after boosting like maniacs across Zephyr Heights, and so, they were panting exhausted because of that, but they were also smiling, probably meaning that they found what they were looking for.

"So? How did it go?" Pipp decided to ask.

"We... found... what we needed..." Zipp replied, also wiping some sweat from her face.

"And it seems... that our guess on the real culprit... is right!" Tails added, also wiping some sweat.

"Well, you two better get started on talking, because I still don't get who the heck is blaming me!" Sonic complained.

"Actually, the answer is so painfully obvious that we almost feel dumb for not seeing it before!" Zipp said.

After that, she quickly brought her board where she places all her theories down whenever she's working on a mystery, and after placing everything in order, connecting the dots, and explain the whole investigation to the rest, both Zipp and tails finished by placing the picture of the culprit in the middle of the board, making the rest but Team Dark gasp, while Shadow, Rouge and Omega's eyes widened in shock.

As if that wasn't enough, Tails showed another piece of evidence he found while cleaning his Tornado IV: A small torn with Eggman's logo on it.

"Now you see why we say is so obvious that we feel dumb for not seeing it before?" Tails questioned.

"Gosh, you've got to be kidding..." Shadow said with a frown.

"Aw, come on!" Amy groaned.

"Seriously?" Sunny deadpanned.

"Yeah, it is painfully obvious..." Misty deadpanned as well.

"That son of his Egg father!" Sonic exclaimed in rage, as his electrical powers showed up.

"Okay, it is clear that Sonic is innocent!" Hitch said, as he went over and free'd Sonic from the handcuffs, since it was Hitch himself who gave them to Sonic long ago. "But how are going to capture the real culprit?"

"By making a trap!" Zipp and Tails stated in unison. "But first, we're gonna need everypony's help cleaning Maretime Bay!"

"So the culprit can show up and make a mess––" Sunny was about to question, but then her eyes widened when she understood the idea. "Oh! That's a genius idea, guys!"

"Um, I'm kinda lost..." Hitch said. "Why do we need the bay clean again?"

"Because Maretime Bay is the trap!" Sunny replied with a determinate look.


The rest of the day, everyone spent cleaning up Maretime Bay and Zephyr Heights.

Zipp decided to explain the whole situation to her Mom before things could get out of hand: Sonic's arrest, Zipp and Tails looking for clues, the coupled finding out the real culprit, and the plan to capture him.

Of course, Haven not only understood the whole situation, but she also decided to bring some backup by having some royal guards travel back with them and help out in the plan on everything they could. While Zipp seemed hesitant at first, Tails encouraged her to accept the offer, so she did.

And now that nighttime came back to Maretime Bay, it was time to put the plan in action and wait for the culprit to appear.

However, the wait was long, because the culprit didn't appeared until it was almost midnight, but the ones pulling the plan were all thankfully awake.

So, once the culprit boosted at top speed and headed towards Mane Melody to do the same they always do to mess up the town, a light illuminated right in front of the entrance, showing that Pipp, Amy and Rouge were waiting there with smirks.

Noticing this, the figure stopped moving and flew to another direction, the Sheriff Station. But of course, once the figure was close, another light illuminated, this time showing Izzy, Hitch, Sparky and Knuckles, all frowning at the figure, while Knuckles had his powers turned on.

Soon, the figure took another turn and tried to run to Electronic Tails, but a light illuminated the workshop again and showed up Tails, Sunny, Misty and Zipp, standing in front of the workshop.

Noticing this, the figure took another turn and head towards Canterlove Studios, now trying to fully escape since their plan was ruined, but another light illuminated and showed Shadow and Omega, both waiting for the figure to approach if they even dared.

The figure attempted to escape once more, but this time, a light illuminated over them and finally revealed their true identity.

Just like Zipp and Tails said, it was painfully obvious: The culprit could fly, move as fast as Sonic, also be a blue blur, they had claws, and they even dropped a small torn with Eggman's logo after damaging the Tornado IV and then boost away from the crime scene.

The culprit was none other than Metal Sonic, and the lights illuminating over him as he attempted to escape belonged to the pegasi guards that Queen Haven sent to help her daughter capture Metal Sonic.

Of course, Metal Sonic growled in anger and tried to move away once again, but just when he was about to move, he literally moved aside in one last desperate second, because Sonic came from behind and tried to aim a punch, which made Metal Sonic frown in anger and slid in the ground, now facing Sonic with rage.

"So, you've been making chaos across the bay and trying to blame me, huh?" Sonic said with a smirk, also crossing his arms. "I'm honestly not surprised. We help you fix the mess your daddy did with the Metal Virus, and then you decide to mess up my life... You're so predictable..."

To this, Metal Sonic clenched his fists, and his left eye showed some sparkles, probably meaning it was twitching.

"It doesn't matter now, though. Everyone knows that you're the culprit, and my name is clean!" Sonic said with confident smirk, before starting to tap a foot on the finger while rubbing his nose. "So now we can get down to the real fight! The last Sonic standing will be the winner!"

Metal Sonic felt something strange after hearing this, but it was probably happiness. So, he decided to imitate Sonic's moves by also tapping a foot on the ground and rub his nose. He also made a strange noise, but Sonic did understood him.

"What? This world isn't big enough for both of us and one of us has to go?" Sonic translated with a frown and his arms crossed, while Metal Sonic also crossed his arms and nodded at Sonic's question. "Well, I agree!"

After saying this, Sonic ran on his place and made the shape of an 8 with his feet, while Metal Sonic charged up his rockets, and so, they both boosted against each other.

Sonic ended up jumping over Metal, and as time went in slow motion, Metal Sonic slowly looked upwards confused, while Sonic had his arms behind his back and made the peace sign with a mocking smirk. Then, once time went normal again, Sonic landed in the ground and boosted towards Canterlove's factory ceiling.

There, Metal Sonic arrived and aimed a punch at Sonic, but the hedgehog smirked confidently and moved aside, which made metal Sonic to slam his fist against a metallic tube.

With that, Sonic showed off an eye and pulled out his tongue mockingly, before running away towards a grass field, while Metal Sonic boosted behind to chase him down. They constantly collided against each other in several occasions, until they both got tired of games and went on their separate ways at some point.

Then, they both started to run at top speed towards each other, something that everyone else noticed, so they panicked.

"EVERYPONY, COVER YOURSELVES!" Hitch shouted, while all the ones watching hid inside buildings and behind bushes, while metal Sonic and Sonic finally collided against each other's heads.

This sent a massive and electrical wave all across Maretime Bay, which made all the lights flicker a bit, while the ones covering down protected each other as much as they could, with Hitch protecting Sparky and Sunny; Knuckles covering Izzy and Amy; Tails looking after Zipp and Pipp; and Omega protecting Misty, Shadow and Rouge.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Metal Sonic were fighting to push the other one just with their heads, as Sonic kept moving his feet like and 8 at top speed, while Metal Sonic used his rockets.

"Heh... You might now everything I'm going to do..." Sonic started to mock up with a smirk, before frowning in rage. "But that's not going to help you since I know everything you're going to do! STRANGE, isn't it?!"

'Growling' in anger, Metal Sonic charged up a Spindash, and so, Sonic decided to do the same, before they both started to jump across all Maretime bay like if they were pinballs, while they did managed to encounter each other in some occasions, but that only made them to keep jumping across the town, at least until Metal Sonic uncurled and then extended his hands.

With this, he managed to stop Sonic, as he kept Spindashing against the robot, but Metal refused to loose, so he punched Sonic out of his Spindash and them kick him on his chest, making him roll int he ground and grunt in pain.

"Sonic!" Pipp exclaimed in panic after she noticed this.

Of course, she tried to go and help him, but Amy stopped her from doing so and shook her head with denial, looking back at the fight with a confident smirk, while Pipp looked in concern.

Meanwhile, Sonic stood up and chuckled a bit, while Metal Sonic boosted towards him with a raised punch, but this made Sonic smirk. And so, the Blue Blur not only moved aside, but also jumped in the air and made a Wild Rush, kicking Metal Sonic right on his back and burring him in the ground.

Of course, this was painful enough for the robot... But Sonic wasn't done yet.

Soon, Sonic curled into a ball and jumped in the air, making a Homing Shot and launching all the spheres to Metal Sonic, who's face got buried into the ground again.

Next, Sonic made a cross Slash and completely damaged Metal Sonic, but the robot still managed to stand up and look over at Sonic with hate and anger, although his body was sparkling, and his eyes were flickering, still not deciding on either shut down already, or if keep fighting until the end.

"...You know, Metal?" Sonic called out with a sympathetic expression. "I know for a fact that you're one of Eggman's best creations... I just wished we didn't shared the same name, because doing this would be a lot easier..."

After saying this, Sonic got down to his hands and knees, getting ready to run straight at his target.

After a few seconds, Sonic sighed sadly, before his eyes turned blue and his body let go electricity. And then, he launched himself against the robot, making a direct hit.

He kept doing this process over and over, and getting faster and faster from every single hit until Sonic stopped and skid across the ground on his starting position, leaving the machine at an even worse state than it initially was. And yet, Metal Sonic was stubborn and refused to be defeated.

Sonic sighed again after seeing this, and so, he pressed a button on his watch and used his electrical powers to create a sword, then boosted to Metal Sonic and traversed the robot with it.

Of course, Metal Sonic's eyes widened anxiously, and he could feel all his systems slowly turning off, while Sonic retired the sword from his chest, as Metal stepped back and blinked a few times, before his eyes flickered even more than before, and he even grabbed his chest in pain.

However, as he tried to stay up and looked upwards, Sonic placed his fingers over Metal's head like a gun, which made the robot feel more anxious.

"...Well... Can't say I'm surprised with the result..." Sonic said, before smirking mockingly. "Once again, I've proven to be the superior Sonic!" He stated, before 'pulling the trigger' and let out a spark of electricity.

This spark touched Metal Sonic, and once it did so, the robot fell on his back and looked at the night sky with wide eyes, before it slowly turned off, meaning that he lost the fight... as always.

Sonic looked down at Metal Sonic with shame, while everyone else approached and circled the robot's corpse.

"So... what do we do with it, now?" Zipp asked.

"Keeping it is not an option," Tails stated. "Even if I could re-use some parts, you never know with Eggman. Between throw him to the ocean or burn the body."

"What?!" Izzy exclaimed with wide eyes. "Are you completely nuts?! I cannot even describe how many things I can Unicycle with––"

"NO!" Knuckles stepped in and interrupted her. "Sorry sweetie, but I'm with Tails on this one. Metal Sonic is too dangerous, and we are NOT keeping him around. Not even as a Unicycle spare parts bot!"

"Aww, come on! Just a tiny piece?" Izzy requested with sad puppy eyes.

"No, Izzy. This one isn't negotiable," Sonic said with a bored expression, before grabbing Metal Sonic's body and then launch him to the ocean.

There, Metal's body crashed against a rock, and then it fell and drowned in the ocean, a small spectacle that Sonic watched with a sad expression, because he believed that Metal could be so much more, but the robot choose his path.

"...So long, Metal..." Sonic said, even making a small salute.

So, with a sigh, Sonic turned around and went back with his friends...


On the hidden lab, Eggman and Sage saw the whole thing, even Metal's body being drowned.

Of course, Sage hated to see her 'brother' being treated the way he was during this whole fight, while Eggman frowned and felt disappointed at another failure from Metal Sonic.

"...Father?" Sage called out concerned.

"Yes?" Eggman replied.

"...Is... Is it really necessary to sent the badniks to sacrifice like brother did all the time?" Sage asked with concern.

Of course, this kind of question took Eggman out of guard. He was still new at parenting, and even if Misty was kind of daughter for him, he never really thought about fully being a dad until now.

So, Eggman sighed and looked at Sage. "...If we want the Eggman Empire to become an actual thing... I'm afraid we must make that sacrifice, my daughter... Do you understand?"

Sage didn't liked to hear this, but... she really wanted to help her father to make his dream a reality. So, this time she only limited herself to nod, even though she had very conflicted feelings about what happened to Metal Sonic...

THE END...?

Author's Note:

When I said "enjoy him while he lasts", I'd never said he'll last long.

To be honest, after the Metal Virus thing, I had no idea on what to do with Metal Sonic anymore, so this episode is unfortunately just an excuse to kick him out and move on. Yes, I say "unfortunately" because I know Metal Sonic is a favorite, and I know he has big potential... A potential I cannot explode, so I hope you guys understand that this is not mean-intended.

Also, yes, I placed a reference to the Sonic OVA because I really like that thing, and a story that has Metal Sonic but no Ova references does not work for me.

Anyways. I still hope that you guys liked this episode regardless, and I'm really sorry if I disappointed you with how Metal Sonic was treated, but I seriously have no idea on how to use him anymore...

And once again, as I stated on this blog post, the episode has been released later than usual. Thankfuly, we're back to the usual schedule on January 2nd!

With this chapter done, I must go and wish you all a Happy New Year. See ya on 2024! :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next