• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 2,177 Views, 591 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale - BronySonicFan



Living in Maretime Bay, our Pony BESTIES are having a ton of fun together! And with so many Mobians in the crew: Adventures, wacky situations and tons of more fun are guaranteed!

  • ...
14
 591
 2,177

PreviousChapters Next
34. Sneaksy Strikes Again

"And now, for the street art!" Posey announced to Sunny, Izzy and Knuckles with a smile.

They were all in the museum, with Posey showing one of the street arts, that showed an earth pony mare holding a flower.

Izzy gasped with sparkling eyes, while Sunny and Knuckles just smiled as Izzy went closer to the art. "It’s so beautiful!" she said.

Then, Posey showed them another street art that was a multi-colored stallion. "Neigh way!" Izzy cheered in excitement.

And then, they were now seeing a rainbow with a can of beans tape to it as Izzy started to cry with joy at the art, while Sunny and Posey gave her a strange look, and Knuckles just stared at the paint confused.

The next art was a pair of multi-colored hooves, painted on a 3-D sculpture, and Izzy zipped right in front of it. "Hoof-five! Don’t mind if I do…" she said, about to touch the art until Posey got in front of her.

"Hoof off Izzy! No touching the art!" Posey strictly said, which startled Izzy from her outburst. "Those are the rules" she firmly pointed out.

"I would say you're just pulling off a Hitch, Posey... but I'm the deputy, and I have to follow up rules, so... yeah..." Knuckles said, scratching his head a bit embarrassed.

Izzy sighed in disappointment, but then Sunny gave her a smile and lifted up her hoof to Izzy, who gasped at her and smiled, giving each other a high-hoof as Sunny laughed a bit.

Now, Posey showed them many other street arts that were on the walls. "Many of the street artists keep their identity secret" she explained. "They believe that art can be anywhere in anything, and should be experienced by everypony!" she announced with a smile.

"Wow. Art can be anywhere. That’s a cool idea!" Sunny said with a smile, but then she and Knuckles looked at Izzy, who was giving a blank look while staring at the art. "Uh. Everything okay there, Izzy?" Sunny asked.

"Hello? Earth to Izzy?" Knuckles called out as well.

"Art can be anywhere..." Izzy repeated what Sunny and Posey said as her eyes widened and her pupils shrunk a bit, having an idea pop in her head as she zoomed away from the others. "Woohoo!" Izzy cheered as she ran around the room, also running across the ceiling for some reason, which confused the others a lot. "I can be anywhere!" Izzy cheered as she popped up from the right side and then the left with a cheerful expression. "For anypony!" she added as she got between Sunny and Posey, wrapping them with her hooves and sparkling eyes. "Did you hear that? The world will never be the same!" she said, as letting the ponies go.

"Well, not exactly 'anywhere'. If you want to make art in public places, you have to get permission first and…" Posey explained, but then stopped and gasped with wide eyes.

"What?" Knuckles asked confused, but then his eyes widened as he saw the open window as one of the sides fell into the ground, and Knuckles facepalmed. "You got to be kidding me..." he muttered frustrated.

"Art! It can be anywhere!" Izzy’s voice called out through the window.


Outside, Izzy waved her hooves in the air with sparkling eyes.

"Did everypony hear that?!" Izzy excitedly called out to the ponies around her as she grabbed a stallion next to her and shook him, which startled the stallion. "Everything is art!" she cheered out.

While looking out the museum window, Posey gave an unamused look, Knuckles rolled his eyes and Sunny gave a sheepish smile.

"Uh. Artists. Am I right?" Sunny said sheepishly.

"Sometimes I wonder how someone so cute and pretty can be so dumb from time to time..." Knuckles muttered to himself. "No intention to offend, of course" he added.


At night time, the rest were asleep in their beds, while Izzy was still smiling with sparkling eyes on her bed.

Izzy giggled and looked around, hoping that everyone else is asleep. Once she knew they were, she got out of bed and quietly made it to the door as she quietly opened it. And then she gently closed it and brought out a black hoodie with some rainbow lines and stars on it, putting it on with a smirk.

"Gonna have to be extra sneaksy if I wanna get this right" Izzy said with a smirk before gasping at what she just said. "Oh, Sneaksy! That’s good!" she said, having come up with the right name for her to keep her identity a secret.


Sometime later, Izzy was on the roof of a house, somewhere in Maretime Bay at night.

Look out, it's Sneaksy
Style is on fleek-sy
Take something dull
And go all night to freak-sy

Izzy started using her art supplies to made three art life-like designs of three ponies mares of all three tribes as she hoof-five one of her unicorn ones. "Oh yeah!" Izzy cheered.

Gonna take something average
And make it shine
Gotta add that beauty
To the Maretime

Somewhere else, Izzy was creating some snowflakes, with some red paint drops on it as she used her magic to levitate them on some stands.

Make their dreams a reality
Gonna turn this place into a gallery
Just let it all out for all to see
'Cause we know art's for everypony

Izzy twirled around next to a lamp post as she used her magic to bend it into a heart shape and cheered. "I love it!" she said with a little laugh at her work.

Then, Izzy levitated a couple of paint brushes and spray paints with sparkling eyes as she cheered in excitement and painted on a wall while she used the spray bottles next.

It goes round and round, yeah
We know that art makes the world
Go round and round (makes the world go round)
'Cause art is for everypony

Izzy twirled around as she levitated a bunch of flowers in the air, levitating her brushes and spray paint, then running with a smile and laugh as she twirled around with a cheery smile and sparkling eyes at her work. She used the spray bottle to leave her alter-ego, 'Sneaksy', on a heart in the center with wings, a purple circle in the back with yellow lines at top to bottom as she looked on with sparkling eyes. Next to her logo was a giant street art with a crown on top, rainbow, yellow painting in the center, and a heart with wings on the side as Izzy waved her hoof at the sight of her work.


The next morning, the others were up as Sunny was looking around for something.

"Has anypony seen my keys?" Sunny asked her friends.

"Knuckles! Did you took my mints again?!" Tails called out from the bedroom.

"For the last time, Miles, I did not took your stupid mints!" Knuckles replied in anger.

"Don't you dare to call me by my name again, Knucklehead!" Tails warned from the bedroom, while Knuckles just rolled his eyes.

On the other hand, Hitch was chasing Sparky while holding a batch of pancakes in his hooves. "Sparky, you gotta eat some breakfast" he said to the baby dragon, who kept playing while running around.

"Phone! Phone!" Pipp cried out upstairs in a panic state as she started to sweat. "Where is my phone?!" she cried out again.

"Uh, Pipp..." Zipp called out to her sister with a raised eyebrow. "Check your hoof" she said while pointing at her hoof.

Pipp looked at her hoof and saw that she had her phone the whole time. "Oh. Phew! she sighed in relief.

Sonic, however, simply got downstairs quietly, as he hummed to himself a familiar melody on a cheery mood.

Sparky kept giggling as Hitch tried to feed Sparky on the couch, but then the baby dragon dropped the TV remote he was holding and it clicked on a button that turned the TV on the news channel.

"Breaking news!" Skye Silver announced with a smile. "Ponies are flocking to Maretime Bay to get a glimpse of the art created by a new street artist going by the name 'Sneaksy'" he announced as he showed ponies all over Maretime Bay admiring the artwork Sneaksy did as he brought out its logo with a wink.

Sunny smiled with sparkling eyes at the news. "How exciting! Maretime Bay has its very own street artist!" she said in excitement as Zipp and Pipp came next to her as Pipp gasped in amazement with sparkling eyes.

"Gotta love a secret identity" Zipp said with a smile.

Hitch, however, had second thoughts as he hold up a pen while pacing back-in-forth in front of the TV. "Sure, but even street artists have to follow the rules. Look at all those code violations!" he pointed out the arts on the screen as he wrote down in his book. "Code forty-seven-eighty-one... Looks like that's a four-twenty-three" he said with concern.

Sunny just gave Hitch an amusing smile, Zipp covered her mouth with her hoof to stifle her laughter at this, Pipp just gave Hitch a bored expression, Knuckles came by and raised an eyebrow and Sonic approached with a neutral look.

"Is this guy aware that there's more in life than rules?" Sonic asked casually.

Knuckles snorted at that. "Yeah, sure. The same way Tails knows that he needs to stop staying awake half of the night when he's doing new gadgets" he replied sarcastically.

"So it's a pretty massive no" Sonic simply stated.

"Exactly" Knuckles said with a frown now. "I could punch him right now, but I don't want to end on the cell for 6 hours... not again" he stated.

"Not again?" Sunny questioned, as she and the rest looked at him confused.

"Don't ask" Knuckles begged.

Then, Izzy came to them, yawning a bit tiredly. "Morning, ponies. Oh, whatcha watchin'?" she asked them after seeing the TV on.

"It's being reported that her Majesty, the Queen, is relocating the most recent Sneaksy mural to Zephyr Heights" Skye Silver said to the news as it showed Queen Haven in front of the heart rainbow crown art on Hitch's station wall as she took a selfie with it, then stepped aside for Thunder, holding a power saw, to cut the wall.

Hitch was slurping on a smoothie before he spitted from hearing what the news just said. "She what?!" he cried out in shock while placing his hooves on his head, knowing what that painting is attached too.

"Oh boy..." Knuckles said with worry.

"Sayōnara, heiwana ashita…" Sonic said with a bored expression.


A little bit later, Thunder and Zoom were using their power saws to get the wall with the art off.

"STOP!" Hitch called out to the two Pegasi Guards with a look. "First Sneaksy painted on my wall without asking, and now you're stealing it?!" he yelled out as he stomped his hoof in rage.

Zoom and Thunder said nothing, while the station's wall fell backwards and crashed on the floor, where Hitch's cage is as the three raccoonicorns in it started laughing and ran out the giant hole in freedom.

Hitch pointed at the escaped critters as he groaned with a shocked look as Zoom flew in front of him.

"It's not stealing. We have a royal decree" Zoom corrected Hitch as she brought out the degree and unrolled it. Hitch gave her a look, while Sparky belched out one of his dragon fires, which hit the degree and turned it into a cake. Zoom just shrugged and flew back to Thunder as Hitch pointed at the giant hole in the wall.

"And did your royal decree say who was going to fix my wall? Huh? No?" Hitch rhetorically asked the two pegasi, while Zoom and Thunder walked off with the street art wall strap on a wagon. "Hey, come back here!" Hitch called out to them in anger.

"You can't blame the queen for appreciating great art" Izzy pointed out, arriving next to Hitch.

"Yeah, well, it is possible to make art and love art and not break the law!" Hitch argued, as Izzy grew nervous and sweated at Hitch's words. Hitch, on the other hand, didn’t notice it and putted on his sunglasses. "Come on, Sparky. We've got criminals to deal with" he said to Sparky, who was eating the cake he'd poofed up.


Sometime later, back at the Brighthouse, Izzy decided to talk with the friend she trusted the most about her work as Sneaksy...

"You know? I'm not even surprised that you are Sneaksy, Izz" Knuckles confessed. "But you know Hitch. He can't, he really can't, enjoy things without thinking on his stupid laws" he pointed out to her.

"I know..." Izzy said with shame. "But I wasn't trying to break the law! I just wanted to make art everywhere for everypony. Like a real street artist" she said to the echidna.

"Well, I hope you learned your lesson, Izzy" Knuckles told her with a smile. "Next time, you–– I mean, 'Sneaksy', just needs to get permission first" he added with a wink.

Izzy gasped and blushed a bit, but smiled as well. "Totally! Then until somepony needs my art, Sneaksy is gonna lay low" she stated. "Thanks, Knuckie!" she said, as she hugged the echidna, who also blushed a bit now, but returned the hug anyways.

"Anytime, kid" Knuckles replied.


Sometime later, the Mane 5 and Team Sonic were fixing up Hitch's wall. They already stacked the brinks, so they were painting it in to finish it up.

"Honestly, I'm kinda sad that Sneaksy's gone into hiding" Pipp spoke a bit concerned.

"I say hasta la vista, lawbreaker! Troublemaker!" Hitch called out, feeling glad that Sneaksy is out of radar for now.

"Awww…" Izzy said quietly to herself, feeling sad that Hitch would say that.

"Hitch! Harsh!" Sunny scolded Hitch for what he said. "Sneaksy was just trying to fill Maretime Bay with beautiful art" she pointed out, but Hitch sighed and rolled his eyes at this.

And then, Knuckles gave him a good smack to the head. "Ow! Hey" Hitch called out while rubbing his head.

"I've been holding back the entire morning" Knuckles said with a proud smile. "And you've been deserving it, too" he added.

"Can't say you didn't asked for it, sheriff" Tails said with a mocking smirk.

"Pretty sure you'd be as mad as me if you got the wall of your building sawed or something" Hitch retorted.

"Mad? Totally, no doubt" Sonic confessed. "But to disparage an artist's work as trash? Not even someone with little understanding of art would do something so cruel" he stated with a frown.

"Well, I would love for Sneaksy to create an original mural for Mane Melody" Pipp said with a smile, then she gasped with sparkling eyes. "Talk about the most epic selfie wall ever!" she sang the last part as she got to Hitch’s side, who sighed seeing that he can't win this one. "Do you hear me, Sneaksy? Pleeeease make me a wall!" she called out.

Izzy gasped with a smile and sparkling eyes, having an idea for Pipp's request, while Knuckles saw this and gave a small smile.

"Let's just hope Sneaksy knows to be invisible or something" Sonic said with concern. "I know by experience it's not pretty to meet Pipp mad" he pointed out.

"Make that two, partner" Zipp said with a side smile.

"Hey!" Pipp complained with a frown.

"Don't make me remind you about my recently acquired scar" Sonic told her with a bored expression.

"Or the time I borrowed your phone when mine died out" Zipp added with a bored look as well.

Pipp wanted to complain again, but after thinking it for a few seconds, she realized they were right. "Fair points..." she said with a sheepish smile.

Meanwhile, Sunny and Tails muttered to themselves, a bit apart from the rest so they couldn't hear them.

"It's good to see that Sonic and Pipp seem more comfortable talking to each other now" Sunny said with a smile.

"I know" Tails said. "Let's just hope those two talk things out soon, because ignoring it isn't going to solve anything" he added a bit concerned.


Later on at night, the whole group was sleeping peacefully, when Pipp's phone suddenly buzzed.

Pipp heard her phone and tried to grab it while groaning tirelessly since she got her bed mask on. Pipp grabbed her phone but was too far at the edge of her bed. "Whoa! Whoa!" she cried out, falling to the floor. She got up as she looked at her phone. "Huh?" she asked herself in confusion before she gasped in shock. "What?!" she said, looking at one of the security cameras in Mane Melody she connected to as she saw somepony, aka Izzy, aka Sneaksy, inside of the salon as the camera followed her movement. "Aah! Thief! That must be why we are always out of manespray!" Pipp called out as she got up and gasped, which caused Zipp to wake up from Pipp's tone as she had a tired look at her sister. "Oh, you won't get away with this! Not on my watch!" she said, running out of the bedroom to catch said 'thief'.

What she didn’t know is that, on Izzy’s bed, there was her unicycled Izzy copy, which she putted in to trick her friends that she was sleeping.


At Mane Melody, Pipp opened the doors once she got there and gave a victorious smile.

"Aha! Gotcha!" Pipp called out with a smirk while pointing, but she only saw a spray paint bottle twirling around on the floor while Sneaksy went behind the stage to hide. Pipp growled at this, but then gasped in amazement at what she saw next to her. "Oh, my glitter! It's better than I could've ever imagined!" she cheered with sparkling eyes.

She was seeing a sparkling mural artwork of the Mane Melody's logo on the wall, with some of the paint still being fresh.

"My very own Sneaksy mural!" Pipp said happily as she brought out her phone to take selfies with it as she giggled at this outcome, while Izzy was looking from behind the stage.

But then, some glitter spilled on one of Pipp's wings as it got her attention.

"Huh?" Pipp asked herself as she wiped the glitter off her wing and looked at it on her hoof. "That is a lot of glitter" she said, and then she gasped in shock. "There's only one pony I know who loves glitter that much..." she said with a smirk before she gave a deep gasp in shock. "Wait! Could Izzy be Sneaksy?!" she asked in shock as she placed her hoof on her chin while thinking.

Izzy began to whimper, thinking that her cover might be blown by Pipp as she ducked for cover and went out of sight.

"Hmmm…" Pipp thought hard for a moment. "Nah!" she said with a smile before she started laughing. "Neigh way!" she added as she kept laughing while taking even more selfies.

Outside of Mane Melody, Izzy made it out and watched Pipp, feeling relief that her secret is still safe.

THE END

Author's Note:

Yeah. The Sonic-Pipp drama didn't fit on this episode, so I'm delaying it for now.

I hope the next episode can finally solve that, because I don't want to delay it forever, specially with Winter Wishday around the corner...

Also, yeah, I remembered Sonic can speak Japanese, so I just added that phrase to remember that. Expect to see more 'Sonic talking in Japanese' moments in the future from now on :)

PreviousChapters Next